|Class line||Wizard ⇢ Sorcerer ⇢ Hermit ⇢ Warlock|
|Description||Surprise foes with spells and poisons honed in isolation.|
Lvl 20 Sorcerer and Arcana Dueler
|Level BonusesLevel bonuses are earned with levels 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20.||
|Master Bonuses||Skill DMG +7%|
|Sprite's Aura||Boost to skill DMG|
|Magic Torrent||Boost to Laser Focus' skill DMG
1-turn cut to Laser Focus cooldown
|Base Multiattack Rates|
|Base DA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses||Base TA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses|
|Recommended Extended Mastery Perks|
|ATK, Skill DMG|
: Raid-wide boost to skill damage.
: Additional utility against multiple enemies.
: Reduces frequency of enemy charge attacks.
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown in Turns||DurDuration in Turns or Seconds||SubSubskill usable on other classes||LVLClass level required||Notes|
|Aether Blast II||300%-400% Elemental DMG to all enemies (Damage cap: ~420,000).||5T||-||No||1||Deals more damage when there are fewer enemies.
increases multiplier to 400-500%.
|Venom||200%-250% Elemental DMG to one enemy (Damage cap: ~420,000) and inflict.||5T||180s||Yes||5||The damage cap is around 420,000.|
|Laser Focus||Gainand .||3T||1T||Yes||15||Increase is 110% per stack for Hermits and 80% per stack for other jobs.
brings increase to 120% and removes the DEF Down effect.
multiplicatively increases base damage and caps at 300%.
Extended Mastery Skills
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown||DurDuration||EMPCost in EMP||Notes|
|Bounce||Great Elemental DMG to one enemy based on the number of buffs/debuffs the enemy has (Damage cap: ~580,000).||7T||8|
|Choke||All allies gain.||7T||3T||5|
An offensive class centered around the narrowly useful but nonetheless potent ability to store area burst damage.
- has respectable base damage and is nifty for quick farming, especially for players with weaker grids, but is primarily meant to pair with for greater burst.
- is a passable filler spell which can also be paired with when is on cooldown.
- is the core mechanic of the class, allowing a player to ensure (with enough stacks) that their next skill reaches its damage cap. Such burst is excellent for breaking foes out of overdrive, battles with multiple foes, or stacking/manipulating HP triggers, but loses value in higher-level content where Aether Blast's damage cap is no longer a significant amount of damage
Overall, Hermit is a unique class that will be of different value to each player. It may be worth unlocking early for newbies who feel the area burst will allow them to clear more challenging content, but could just as easily be the lowest-priority Row III class for players who need more consistent, efficient or defensive tools.
- is effectively , so there is no reason to buy it.
- Justice; buy when needed. can be useful in battles with multiple foes when focusing one is unimportant or nonviable, or in battles where it is important not to focus on one such as
|I||Fighter • Knight • Priest • Wizard • Thief • Enhancer • Grappler • Ranger • Harpist • Lancer|
|II||Warrior • Sentinel • Cleric • Sorcerer • Raider • Arcana Dueler • Kung Fu Artist • Archer • Bard • Dragoon|
|III||Weapon Master • Holy Saber • Bishop • Hermit • Hawkeye • Dark Fencer • Ogre • Sidewinder • Superstar • Valkyrie • Gladiator|
|IV||Berserker • Spartan • Sage • Warlock • Bandit Tycoon • Chaos Ruler • Luchador • Nighthound • Elysian • Apsaras • Chrysaor|
|EX I||Alchemist • Ninja • Samurai • Sword Master • Gunslinger • Mystic • Assassin • Drum Master • Dancer • Mechanic|
|EX II||Doctor • Runeslayer • Kengo • Glorybringer • Nekomancer|