|Description||Surprise foes with spells and poisons honed in isolation.|
|Prerequisites||Sorcerer and Arcana Dueler, Lvl 20|
|Skill DMG +4%, total +20%|
|Master Bonuses||Skill DMG +7%|
|Sprite's Aura||Increases the damage of abilities.|
|Magic Torrent||Increases the effectiveness of Laser Focus and reduces its cooldown by 1 turn.|
|Recommended Extended Mastery Perks|
|Attack, Ability Damage|
Miserable MistInflict and on all enemies.: Massive increase to effective damage and survivability.
Elemental Focus IIAll parties gain .: Raid-wide boost to skill damage.
ChokeAll allies gain .: Additional utility against multiple enemies.
Gravity WaveInflict on one enemy.: Reduces frequency of enemy charge attacks.
C/DCooldown in Turns
DurDuration in Turns or Seconds
SubSubskill usable on other classes
LVLClass level required
|Aether Blast II||300%-400% Elemental DMG to all enemies.||5T||-||No||1||The damage cap is around 420,000.
Deals more damage when there are fewer enemies.
increases multiplier to 400-500%.
|Venom||200%-250% Elemental DMG to one enemy and inflict.||5T||180s||Yes||5||The damage cap is around 420,000.|
|Laser Focus||Gainand .||3T||1T||Yes||15||Increase is 80% per stack for Hermits and 50% per stack for other jobs.
brings increase to 100% and removes the DEF Down effect.
Extended Mastery Skills
EMPCost in EMP
|Bounce||Great Elemental DMG to one enemy based on the number of buffs/debuffs the enemy has.||7T||8||The damage cap is around 580,000.|
|Choke||All allies gain.||7T||3T||5|
An offensive class centered around the narrowly useful but nonetheless potent ability to store area burst damage.
- Aether Blast II300%-400% Elemental DMG to all enemies.has respectable base damage and is nifty for quick farming, especially for players with weaker grids, but is primarily meant to pair withLaser FocusGain and .for greater burst.
- Venom200%-250% Elemental DMG to one enemy and inflict .is a passable filler spell which can also be paired withLaser FocusGain and .whenAether Blast II300%-400% Elemental DMG to all enemies.is on cooldown.
- Laser FocusGain and .is the core mechanic of the class, allowing a player to ensure (with enough stacks) that their next skill reaches its damage cap. Such burst is excellent for breaking foes out of overdrive, battles with multiple foes, or stacking/manipulating HP triggers, but loses value in higher-level content where Aether Blast's damage cap is no longer a significant amount of damage
Overall, Hermit is a unique class that will be of different value to each player. It may be worth unlocking early for newbies who feel the area burst will allow them to clear more challenging content, but could just as easily be the lowest-priority Row III class for players who need more consistent, efficient or defensive tools.
- BounceGreat Elemental DMG to one enemy based on the number of buffs/debuffs the enemy has.is effectivelyBullseye RunElemental DMG to one enemy based on the number of debuffs the enemy has., so there is no reason to buy it.
- ChokeAll allies gain .can be useful in battles with multiple foes when focusing one is unimportant or nonviable; buy when needed.