|Class line||Wizard ⇢ Sorcerer ⇢ Hermit ⇢ Warlock|
|Description||Surprise foes with spells and poisons honed in isolation.|
Lvl 20 Sorcerer and Arcana Dueler
|Level BonusesLevel bonuses are earned with levels 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20.||
|Master Bonuses||Skill DMG +7%|
|Release date||?||Other sites|
|Sprite's Aura||Boost to skill damage.|
|Magic Torrent||30% boost to
's cooldown reduced by 1 turn.
|Base Multiattack Rates|
|Base DA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses||Base TA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses|
|Recommended Extended Mastery Perks|
|ATK, Skill DMG|
: Massive increase to effective damage and survivability.
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown in Turns||DurDuration in Turns or Seconds||SubSubskill usable on other classes||LVLClass level required||Notes|
|Aether Blast II||300%-400% elemental damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~420,000).
Deals more damage when there are fewer foes.
|Venom||200%-250% elemental damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~420,000).
|Laser Focus||Gain 
Extended Mastery Skills
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown||DurDuration||EMPCost in EMP||Notes|
|Bounce||Great elemental damage to a foe based on the number of buffs and debuffs the foe has (Damage cap: ~580,000).||7T||8|
|Choke||All allies gain.||7T||3T||5|
An offensive class centered around the narrowly useful but nonetheless potent ability to store area burst damage.
- has respectable base damage and is nifty for quick farming, especially for players with weaker grids, but is primarily meant to pair with for greater burst.
- is a passable filler spell which can also be paired with when is on cooldown.
- is the core mechanic of the class, allowing a player to ensure (with enough stacks) that their next skill reaches its damage cap. Such burst is excellent for breaking foes out of overdrive, battles with multiple foes, or stacking/manipulating HP triggers, but loses value in higher-level content where Aether Blast's damage cap is no longer a significant amount of damage
Overall, Hermit is a unique class that will be of different value to each player. It may be worth unlocking early for newbies who feel the area burst will allow them to clear more challenging content, but could just as easily be the lowest-priority Row III class for players who need more consistent, efficient or defensive tools.
- is effectively , so there is no reason to buy it.
- Justice; buy when needed. can be useful in battles with multiple foes when focusing one is unimportant or nonviable, or in battles where it is important not to focus on one such as
|I||Fighter • Knight • Priest • Wizard • Thief • Enhancer • Grappler • Ranger • Harpist • Lancer|
|II||Warrior • Sentinel • Cleric • Sorcerer • Raider • Arcana Dueler • Kung Fu Artist • Archer • Bard • Dragoon|
|III||Weapon Master • Holy Saber • Bishop • Hermit • Hawkeye • Dark Fencer • Ogre • Sidewinder • Superstar • Valkyrie • Gladiator|
|IV||Berserker • Spartan • Sage • Warlock • Bandit Tycoon • Chaos Ruler • Luchador • Nighthound • Elysian • Apsaras • Chrysaor • Lumberjack • Cavalier • Monk|
|EX I||Alchemist • Ninja • Samurai • Sword Master • Gunslinger • Mystic • Assassin • Drum Master • Dancer • Mechanic|
|EX II||Doctor • Runeslayer • Kengo • Glorybringer • Soldier • Nekomancer • Tormentor • Rising Force|
- zekasyuz, hermit. https://twitter.com/zekasyuz/status/946586899719659521