|Description||Simultaneously valiant and level-headed, this noble mounted warrior is dedicated to defensive duties.|
|Prerequisites|| Lvl 20|
- Clear Chapter 102 Quest: Dauntless Equestrian.
|Level BonusesLevel bonuses are earned with levels 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20.||
|Master Bonuses||Boost to main weapon's ATK when main weapon is a spear +3%|
|Release date||2020-03-10||Other sites|
|Order of the Heavy Cavalry||Spear: Charge bar fills up 25% slower.
Counters upon taking damage (2 hits).
Raise lvl by 1 upon being targeted (Max: 3).
|Order of the Dragoon||Gun: 15% hit to max HP.
Big boost to all allies' ATK based on how high MC's HP is.
Raise lvl by 1 each turn no DMG is taken (Max: 3).
|Base Multiattack Rates|
|Base DA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses||?%||Base TA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses||?%|
|Recommended Extended Mastery Perks|
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown in Turns||DurDuration in Turns or Seconds||SubSubskill usable on other classes||LVLClass level required||Notes|
|Horseman's Duty||All allies gain
Spear: Gain and .
Gun: Gain and .
Extended Mastery Skills
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown||DurDuration||EMPCost in EMP||Notes|
|Dragphract||5-hit, 100% elemental damage to random foes (Damage cap: ~75,000 per hit~380,000 total).
Spear: Restore 20% of MC's HP (Healing cap: 3000).
Gun: Gain and .
|Battering Ram||300% elemental damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~630,000).
Spear: Remove 1 buff.
Gun: Inflict .
(At Equestrian Affinity lvl 3: Activates twice.)
|High Command||Spear: Gain
Gun: Gain .
|12||-||40||Ends upon taking damage 2 times.|
Order of the Dragoon
- Doesn't stack with the Stamina effects from:
- Only the highest ATK boost takes precedence.
|Cavalier's HP||Party ATK BoostStacks additively with Normal Stamina|
- When counterattacking with full force, all remaining counterattack hits are consumed at once.
- increases Order of the Heavy Cavalry's counter by 2 hits, up to 4 total, per turn.
With a Gun weapon, Cavalier acts as a powerful party buffer as long as it can avoid taking damage, offering, multiattack from , and up to a 15% Normal Stamina attack boost at high HP. The ability to inflict twice may also have uses in high-difficulty content. It may have difficulty against foes with all-targeting attacks.
With a Spear, the class instead acts as an off-tank, drawing attacks with increased Hostility and Defense, and counterattacking when hit. It suffers from poor multitattack rate and reduced charge bar gain, though this is somewhat balanced by the ability to counterattack. The ability to strip multiple buffs at once may prove useful in fights where the enemy "hides" a stronger buff earlier in the list behind another buff. While it doesn't offer as much protection/utility as a pure defensive class like Spartan, it does offer better offensive support.
Notable Main Weapons
- - The Gun CCW, most notable for the party-wide charge bar boost when using and the party-wide on charge attack. Also has minor bonus damage in longer battles.
- - Most notable for the MC gaining on charge attack. The party-wide from charge attack, as well as the buffs from will help activate every turn for significant skill damage.
- - Useful utility weapon. now has increased healing potential, and the party-wide on charge attack should be active on the rest of your team since the MC will be taking the majority of hits. Also has minor damage amplification in longer battles.
- Supplemental Damage on being hit, improved counter damage, and additional charge bar gain when hit after charge attacking. An excellent fit for Cavalier. - Stacking
- - Has a unique Emnity modifier dependent on the MC's health, which will be reliably lowered due to Spear Cavalier's increased hostility.
- - The Drain and Refresh effects from this spear can recover the HP lost from tanking hits.
- ⚠️This weapon is acquired from the Premium Draw. It will require the use of duplicate copies or Damascus Ingots to uncap to its full potential. It may be difficult to get this weapon in the first place, and will be expensive to bring to its full power. Consider whether you can use a farmable replacement instead. - ⚠️ and on charge attack will help reduce the pain from tanking.
- GameWith, Cavalier. https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/189685
- Kamigame, Jeanne d'Arc https://kamigame.jp/%E3%82%B0%E3%83%A9%E3%83%96%E3%83%AB/%E3%82%AD%E3%83%A3%E3%83%A9%E3%82%AF%E3%82%BF%E3%83%BC/SSR/%E3%82%B8%E3%83%A3%E3%83%B3%E3%83%8C%E3%83%80%E3%83%AB%E3%82%AF%EF%BC%88%E5%85%89%EF%BC%89.html
- Granblue Fantasy, Battle Help Section. http://game.granbluefantasy.jp/#help_detail/6/1/178/ab13