From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|An energetic fifth grader that goes to Tomoeda Elementary. After the beast of the seal, Cerberus, chose her to be a Cardcaptor, she began gathering the scattered Clow Cards.|
|Min HP: 300||Max HP: 1660||Min ATK: 1200||Max ATK: 6730|
RaceCalled "Type" in-game.:
Weapon SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.
|Jump|| 5 turns
Lvl 55: 4 turns
|1 turn|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
|Watery|| 8 turns
Lvl 75: 7 turns
|180 sec|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| 350%-400% Water damage to all enemies (Damage cap: ~500,000). Inflict
Level 75: Debuffs increased to 10% (Max: 30%) and 10% (Max: 30%).
|Thunder||7 turns||3 turns|| Lvl 1
||300%-350% Light damage to all enemies (Damage cap: ~500,000). All allies gain |
|Flower||4 turns||-|| Lvl 45
||Random buff to all allies|
|Cardcaptor||1||Gainupon using skills|
|I'm Sure I'll Be All Right!||1|| Doesn't attack. Boost to all allies'
ATKUnique modifierbased on how high Sakura Kinomoto's HP is
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Boost to skill-sealing debuff resistance|
|Windy||Inflict 2-3  All other allies gain .and 100% on one enemy.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|JP Name||JP Title|
|JP Voice Actor||Release Date||2017-10-10|
- When using the event summon fully uncapped, one of her skill cooldowns will reset.
|All three forementioned buffs.||10%|
I'm Sure I'll Be All Right!
|Sakura's HP||Party ATK Boost|
- Inflicts 2-3 stacks, bringing the duration to as many turns including the turn the Charge Attack was used, though the display can be inconsistent, such as showing just one stack being inflicted but remaining at the end of turn.
Probability of stacks Chance to inhibit attacks 2 70% 50% 3 30%
- When inflicted with this debuff, will not use a special attack caused by full charge diamonds.
- Does not work for special attacks triggered through other conditions.
- Has a 50% chance to inhibit normal attacks.
- Unlike Charm and Entice, the foe's charge diamonds won't reset when its special attack isn't used.
- Using the Charge Attack again will not add to the stacks currently on the enemy, though a better result will overwrite them.
Battle Costume: The Thunder
|Battle Costume: The Thunder|
|How to Get||Cardcaptor Sakura: Sakura and the Mysterious Sky Journey Treasure Trade|
Battle Costume: The Watery
|Battle Costume: The Watery|
|How to Get||Cardcaptor Sakura: Sakura and the Mysterious Sky Journey Challenge Battle|