Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This page is a Strategy stub. Please help us expand it by contributing relevant data.|
See Meta:Manual of Style/Character Pages/Strategy for more info.
Sakura Kinomoto is a unique event character who is incapable of attacking directly but provides buffs for the entire party.
- Has the ability to dodge all attacks in a short cooldown.
- Can inflict stackable debuffs that can bypass immunity to and .
- Can provide decent buffs from and skills.
- Provides a Stamina boost for the entire party with her support skill.
- Can quickly fill the charge bar, and fill the charge bars of other characters upon using her charge attack.
- prevents a foe from using special attacks with full charge diamonds.
- Has synergy with , which resets the cooldown of one of her skills.
- Cannot deal damage outside of skills.
- Cannot contribute to a chain burst due to lacking damage from her charge attack.
- and have fairly long cooldowns compared to their buff and debuff uptime.
- Buffs from are chosen randomly and unreliable for specific playstyles.
- does not stack with 's mainhand weapon skill or 's .
- does not prevent special attacks caused by special trigger conditions.
- All her debuffs are eventually resisted by foes if inflicted on them multiple times.
How to Play
Extended Mastery Perks
|Sakura Kinomoto||Pts: 7|
|Last update: 2020-01-23|
Gamewith's recommended EMP build for Sakura Kinomoto.