Revenant Weapons are Fabled Weapons that are initially found in Unite and Fight events. After a long, arduous upgrading process that requires some thousands of items, crystals, and rupies, you can recruit a powerful SSR Eternals character.
When going through the shop to upgrade your Revenant Weapon, you will only be able to see the materials needed for the current step. This guide outlines all the materials necessary so that you can gather them all at once.
|NOTE: It is only necessary to complete every step to recruit the Eternals character and/or enhance the charge attack.
- 1 Step 1: Obtain the Revenant Weapon
- 2 Step 2: Awaken the Revenant Weapon
- 3 Step 3: Change the Revenant Weapon's Element
- 4 Step 4: Upgrade the Revenant Weapon
- 5 Final Step: Recruit Eternals Character
- 6 Uncapping an Eternals character to 5★
- 7 Revenant Weapon Charge Attacks
Step 1: Obtain the Revenant Weapon
The first step is to get the initial weapon from a Unite and Fight event. When the event is live, visit the Token Draw page to choose which weapon type you want as the prize for this event. For the rest of the event, your Token Draw box will have the chosen weapon as the reset item. Even if you obtain 4 copies of the weapon during one event cycle, you will have to wait until the next Unite and Fight to change to a different weapon.
The weapon you choose dictates which Eternals character you can recruit at the end of this quest, so choose carefully. However, also keep in mind that there is a Unite and Fight about every month, so if you will not have all the materials before the next event and do not mind grinding for 4 weapons again, you may want to choose a different weapon. It is sometimes suggested for newer players to choose the dagger or harp first, since the Charge Attack is extremely useful on them; the dagger increases multiattack rate, and the harp heals.
Participate in event raid battles to obtain event tokens and secure 4 copies of the weapon. It needs to be fully uncapped and upgraded to level 100 for the next step.
Step 2: Awaken the Revenant Weapon
After your Revenant Weapon is level 100, navigate to the Fabled Weapons shop to the Revenant Weapons section. The awaken step requires the following materials:
Refer to the individual item pages for information on where to obtain them.
|WARNING: Stop here if you only want a Light-element weapon with an awoken Charge Attack. The next step will cost many Light materials but only increases the weapon's stats marginally. If you do not want the character associated with your weapon, the stats by themselves are not worth the large amount of materials.|
Step 3: Change the Revenant Weapon's Element
- Even though your weapon starts out as Light element, you still need to perform this step even if you want it to remain Light.
- The element you change your weapon to does not have to match the element of the character you want to obtain, i.e. if you are crafting a Seven-Star Sword, you can change its element to Dark and you will still obtain Seofon.
To change your Revenant Weapon's element, you must create a precious-stone relic and feed it to your Revenant Weapon. To create a relic, you need a level 75 Rusted Weapon of the same weapon type as your Revenant Weapon. Rusted Weapons are common drops from Proto Bahamut and rare drops from Angel Halo. If you are not lucky enough to get 4 copies of the same weapon, remember that you can use s from the casino to uncap Rusted Weapons.
You also need the following materials in the desired element to create a relic from a Rusted Weapon:
After you create the relic, you need your Revenant Weapon's skill to be 10 in order to proceed. Feed the Rusted Weapon along with 3 True Animas in the desired element to the Revenant Weapon to change its element. The skill level is saved with every step in this process, so feel free to start leveling up the weapon skill as soon as you obtain your first Revenant weapon.
|WARNING: Stop here if you do not want the character associated with your weapon. At this point, your weapon has its awakened Charge Attack and is the element you want. Further steps will increase its stats marginally, but, if you do not want the character, the stats by themselves are not worth the large amount of materials.|
Interlude: Upgrade Sierokarte's Shop
Next, you will need to upgrade your Revenant Weapon. First, however, this requires the Knickknack Shack to be upgraded. To do this, you need a number of Rare Monsters in the first 6 islands. You also need 5 Mithra Animas from Golonzo Island, the 8th island. See the Rare Monster page for details on where each weapon can be found.weapons that can only be found from
|Crimson Axe||Imperial Shotel||Crusher Glove||Main Gauche||Shining Knuckles||Shadow Spear||Rainbow Scale Pistol|
|Fire Nymph Staff||Water Nymph Staff||Earth Serpentine||Wind Talon Spear||Shining Barrel||Shadow Wand||Spiked Club|
This step is only necessary once per account. If you are upgrading another Revenant Weapon, you will not need to upgrade the shop again.
Step 4: Upgrade the Revenant Weapon
This last step actually consists of 6 separate upgrades, each requiring more, rarer items. Once again, refer to the individual item pages or the general Items page for information on where to obtain them. Any non-specific items need to be in your desired element for that item type (e.g. if you are making a fire weapon, Whorl will be ).
Total Materials Needed
Here are the total numbers of items you need for the entire process from start to finish.
This Google Spreadsheet can be used to track your total materials and overall completion percentage. It is protected, so make a copy of it (File > Make a copy...) on your own Google account to maintain your own updates.
You will need all of these exact items.
The items you need of these types will depend on the element you want your Revenant Weapon to be:
- Anima ×100
- Low Orb ×950
- High Orb ×100
- Tome ×250
- Scroll ×150
- Whorl ×950
- Dragon Scale ×80
- True Anima ×9
- Omega Unique Item ×60
Final Step: Recruit Eternals Character
You must now defeat the Eternals character in a Fate Episode in order to recruit her or him. Good luck!
If you want to recruit another Eternals character in the future, the only step you can skip is upgrading Sierokarte's shop. All other items must be gathered again.
Uncapping an Eternals character to 5★
The ability to uncap Eternals characters to 5★ was added during one of the 3rd Birthday Celebration updates on March 20, 2017, allowing players to further increase the power of their Eternal characters.
Step 1A: Fighting the Eternal
Assuming you already have at least one of the characters unlocked and at level 80, one of the first steps to the upgrade process is to beat them in their corresponding Fate Episode. These encounters may be difficult as they will be a one-on-one fight between you and the Eternal and may require you to build a UnF weapon and grid of their appropriate weakness. Note that the Eternal's corresponding weapon must be set as your main hand weapon (Three-Tiger Axe for Threo, Four-Sky Blade for Quatre, etc.).
After defeating them, a follow-up Fate Episode will appear, requiring a "Weapon Soul" to start.
Step 1B: Acquiring the Weapon Soul
The Weapon Soul will require reducing a corresponding Gold Relic Weapon, acquired through a crafting recipe involving a 4★ uncapped Silver Relic Weapon. A base 0* Silver Weapon can be bought for 10 Silver Relic Shards, a drop from Angel Halo (Nightmare). (Note that the Nightmare version will have a random chance to appear after clearing an Angel Halo quest regardless of if you've completed step 1a.) (need confirmation on if difficulty matters) You will fight a single Dominion Core that, at 50% HP, has a chance to transform into the UnF Weapon associated with your character/weapon, provided either or both are present in your party/grid. If you bring two or more characters then you will fight a random weapon based on the characters you bring. Defeating a transformed Dominion Core guarantees a relic shard, and has a rare chance for the associated Silver Relic Weapon to drop.
Whether the core will transform or not is decided before the battle starts, and actions during battle do not affect the chance of it transforming.
Four copies are required to 3★ the weapon (a total of 40 silver shards).
4★ Silver Weapon Upgrade
- Weapon Stones of the corresponding type x300
- A can be spent instead to perform the 4★ uncap just like any other weapon.
Craft Gold Weapon
- Element-changed Rusted Weapons of each element
- Revenant Weapon Fragment x100
- Class Distinctions of the corresponding type x30
- 4★ Lvl 150 Silver Weapon x1
After crafting, reduce the new Gold Weapon to acquire the Weapon Soul.
|WARNING:This section requires you to reduce UnF Weapons corresponding to your character/silver weapon for UnF Weapon Fragments. Reducing an element-awoken UnF weapon will yield 5 fragments, while a fully upgraded UnF Weapon will yield 50. Reportedly, inbetween stages of the weapon DO NOT increase yield until after using the gold brick.
Users have also confirmed that reducing a fully uncapped Silver Weapon WILL NOT give you UnF Weapon Fragments.
Step 2: Fighting the Weapon
After acquiring the Weapon Soul, you can start the Fate Episode, which will be a one-on-one fight between the Eternal and their corresponding weapon.
|Two-Crown Bow||Its charge attack inflicts paralysis and is triggered at 50% and 10%. Merculight should be used to avoid charge attacks. It is best to save The Clincher for when Two-Crown Bow is in overdrive to get it to break quickly.|
|Six-Ruin Fist||Fairly straightforward fight, don't triple attack into counters or charge attacks and you should be good.|
Step 3: 5★ Uncap
Winning the fight unlocks the ability to uncap your character to 5★!
- Element-corresponding Centrums x30
- Element-corresponding Urns x10
- / (varies) x2
- Element-corresponding Grimoires x30
- Light: Fire Grimoire x 15 and Wind Grimoire x 15
- Dark: Water Grimoire x 15 and Earth Grimoire x 15
Step 4: 4th Skill
Battle as your chosen Eternal character in a gauntlet against all the other Eternals. If you fail any of the episodes, you will have to start over from the first Eternal.
A final fate episode will appear when the gauntlet has been cleared, forcing you to fight them again one-on-one to unlock their new ability.
Revenant Weapon Charge Attacks
All Revenant Weapons have the same Charge Attack before they are awakened, a 20% boost to the charge bar after the Charge Attack is performed.
- Awakened - Normal attacks hit all enemies.
- Fully upgraded - Normal attacks hit all enemies (4 turns).
- Awakened - Inflicts 30% Defense DOWN.
- Fully upgraded - Inflicts 35% Defense DOWN.
- Awakened - All allies gain 30% Multiattack Rate UP (3 turns).
- Fully upgraded - All allies gain 35% Multiattack Rate UP (3 turns).
- Awakened - Heal all allies for up to 2000 HP and apply Refresh (up to 500 HP, 3 turns).
- Fully upgraded - Heal all allies for up to 2000 HP and apply Refresh (up to 600 HP, 3 turns).
- Awakened - All allies counter up to 3 times for 100% damage (2 turns).
- Fully upgraded - All allies counter up to 3 times for 150% damage (2 turns).
- Awakened - Reduce damage for all allies by 30% (1 turn).
- Fully upgraded - Reduce damage for all allies by 35% (1 turn).
- Awakened - Randomly reduce the cooldown of 1 skill by 1 turn.
- Fully upgraded - Randomly reduce the cooldown of 1 skill by 1 turn. Boost charge bar by 30%.
- Awakened - Heal all allies for 11% of Max HP (up to 2000 HP) and gain Debuff Success Rate UP.
- Fully upgraded - Heal all allies for 16% of Max HP (up to 2000 HP) and gain Debuff Success Rate UP.
- Awakened - Gain 20% Attack UP and 20% Skill Damage UP (3 turns).
- Fully upgraded - Gain Attack UP and Skill Damage UP (3 turns).