Jump to navigation Jump to search
|MAX HP||1600 / 2000Fully uncapped HP at MAX level.|
|MAX ATK||8200 / 10000Fully uncapped ATK at MAX level.|
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Rina Satou|
|How to Recruit|
|Fully-upgraded Ten-Wolf Gun|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|One of the Eternals—they who stand astride the skies and across the path of any would-be calamity. Tien leads Stardust Town with her twin brother. Determined to find a way to end the cycle of hatred, she stepped forward to take sole responsibility for all the fighting in the reaches. She cherishes her family, and will fight hard to protect them.|
|Dance of Death|| Massive Fire damage to a foe.
| After 5★:
Dance of Incineration
| Massive Fire damage to a foe.
All allies gain .
|Intense Bullet|| 6 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| Fire damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~630,000).
Raise by 2.
At level 55:
Now raises by 3.
|The Final Order|| 8 turns
|1 turn|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
⇮ Lvl 85This skill is enhanced again at level 85.
At level 75:
Buffs increased to and .
At level 85:
Also inflict , , and on a foe.
|Stardust||6 turns|| Lvl 95:
| Lvl 45
⇧ Lvl 95This skill is enhanced at level 95.
| 10-hit, 80% Fire damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~82,000Does not include Peacemaker. per hit).
At level 95:
Also gain and .
|Ten-Wolf's Triumph||Ready in 10 turns10-turn cooldown at start of battle. Cannot be recast after one use.||2 turns|| Lvl 100
||All allies gain, , , and . (Can't recast)|
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Treacherous Trigger|| Lvl 1
success rate. 5% boost to item drop rate.|
At level 90:
Boost to item drop rate increased to 10%. Also grants 100% / 10% boost to all allies' critical hit rate against foes in break.100% chance of dealing 10% more damage.
|Peacemaker|| Lvl 95
||Amplify damage against Wind foes by 20%.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Boost to ATKNormal modifier based on bounty lvl|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
Dance of Incineration
- Applies first before dealing damage.
- If LunaluAny version's or copies Intense Bullet, it will have 100% Bounty success rate.
The Final Order
- is guaranteed to land if the foe does not have 100% debuff resistance.
- treats foes as if they were in break mode.
- Freikugel, and Break ATK EMP, etc.) can activate any allies' skills and effects that require break mode (e.g. Treacherous Trigger, , ,
- This skill's icon changes at level 95.
- The 10-turn cooldown will not count down if Tien is a sub party member.
- Any remaining cooldown stays intact when switched into a sub party slot during battle.
- Ten-Wolf's Triumph grants the same buffs as Stardust for 2 turns plus for 1 turn.
- Treacherous Trigger 100% Bounty Success rate only applies to Tien.
- The item drop rate bonus is active even when Tien is in the back line or is knocked out.
- Effect stacks with . 's
- This does not stack with Sword of Michael
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Increases ATKNormal modifier based on the Lvl of the enemy.
|ATK UpNormal modifier|
|Lvl||1★ ATK||2★ ATK||3★ ATK|
- All ATK boosts from this support skill are Normal.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★||Uncap 5★|
|Intense Bullet||Yes||Copy'salso have 100% success rate.|
|The Final Order||Yes|
Twins on Vacation
|Twins on Vacation|
|Seofon, leader of the Eternals, took Feower and Tien beachwear shopping, and the twins chose outfits for one another. Tien felt so bad for Seofon when Feower rejected his suggestions that she let Seofon choose her hair accessories.|
|How to Get||Twins on Vacation Outfit Set|
(Limited-time in-game purchase)
|New Voice Lines||Yes|
- Gamewith, Richard (SR) https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/149232
- soufflex_ https://twitter.com/soufflex_/status/867664776532344833