Jump to navigation Jump to search
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Male|
|Voice Actor||Ryohei Kimura|
|How to Recruit|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|Lady Luck smiles upon this gifted gambler who challenges the odds every day of his life. In the microcosm of cards, games, and dice, for every spectacular victory, there is a brilliant fall.|
|The Lady Smiles on You||Big dark DMG to a foe / Random boost to C.A. specs|
|Victorious High||0 turns||-|| Lvl 1
|Ambitious Low||0 turns||-|| Lvl 1
|Raise||5 turns||-|| Lvl 35
|| 30% boost to caster's charge bar.
Gain : Gain 2 extra chips upon winning the next Higher-or-Lower.
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Skydom's Top Gambler|| Lvl 1
||Gain 1upon winning Higher-or-Lower (Max: 10) / Lose all chips upon losing (Sharp boost to stats based on number of chips)|
|Good, Better, Best Luck!|| Lvl 1
||1% boost to item drop rate|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
Gameplay Notes[edit | edit source]
The Lady Smiles on You[edit | edit source]
- Depending on the hand Richard wins, The Lady Smiles on You has a different multiplier:
- When Richard gets no pairs, The Lady Smiles on You's 350% multiplier is increased by 25%.
- When Richard wins a flush, The Lady Smiles on You's 350% multiplier is increased by 50% and damage cap increased by 25%.
- When Richard wins a royal flush, The Lady Smiles on You's 350% multiplier is increased by 200% and damage cap increased by 100%.
- These damage increases stack additively with other C.A. Damage Up buffs (e.g. ).
- The Charge Attack animation changes according to the last revealed card in the animation.
- The chance of winning a hand in Charge Attack is:
Hand Probability No Pairs ~32.5% Flush ~63.5% Royal Flush ~4%
- Estimated numbers based from 200 Charge Attacks against Test Machina Alpha.
Chip Stack[edit | edit source]
- Richard gains 10% boost to ATKUnique modifier, DEF, DA rate, TA rate, and Charge Attack bar gain for every .
- Buff duration from reset to 10 turns everytime Richard win a bet.
Good, Better, Best Luck![edit | edit source]
- The item drop rate bonus is active even when Richard is in the back line or is knocked out.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|