Unite and Fight
Unite and Fight, also known as Guild Wars (GW) in the English-speaking community, is the only competitive event in the game. During a Unite and Fight event, crews battle against various bosses and attempt to gain more honor than their competitors. Of particular note are the Revenant Weapons, unique weapons that can be upgraded and customized, eventually unlocking special SSR characters.
Disclaimer: This page discusses standard Unite and Fight. Collaboration and holiday Unite and Fight feature different battles and point/token rewards.
- Accessing the event each day earns you the following rewards:
- (x10 during Finals)
- (x50 during Finals)
Just like Scenario events, the general progression for GW begins with farming weaker raid bosses for items (bait) in order to summon stronger bosses. Each GW features a different element and the bosses share the same general skins but have different names and colors.
- The weakest boss. Comes in Normal (10 AP, solo), Hard (15 AP, raid), and Very Hard (25 AP, raid). The Very Hard eyeballs are roughly as difficult as a Hard primal beast raid.
- There's 1 difficulty: Very Hard (30 AP). Somewhere between Hard primal beast and Magna raids. Enrages at 25% HP (Attack UP, one less Charge Diamond) and has the following Charge Attacks:
- Beam: Non-Overdrive Charge Attack, AoE damage and debuffs based on element, gains a permanent Attack UP buff.
- Horn Attack: Regular Charge Attack, single-target damage and inflicts Attack DOWN, gains a permanent Double Attack Rate UP buff.
- Explosion: Overdrive Charge Attack, heavy AoE damage, inflicts Defense DOWN, and Dispels himself.
- Bizarre Beast
- There's 2 difficulties: Extreme (30 AP) and Extreme+ (30). Extreme has 15 million HP and is much more powerful than Behemoth. Extreme+ has 20 million HP and is only unlocked for hosting if you can defeat Extreme in a single turn. Becomes especially devastating at 25% when they gain a high Triple Attack rate, become much harder to debuff, and drop down a Charge Diamond. Charge Attacks are as follows:
- Element Storm: AoE damage and inflicts debuffs.
- Roar: AoE damage and Double Attack Rate UP (5 minutes).
- PUNCHY: Overdrive Charge Attack, 10 random, individual hits, inflicts a debuff on the final hit, self Defense DOWN and Attack UP. Also used as a 50% trigger, albeit with less damage.
- Nightmare Bosses
- Available in 3 difficulties: Nightmare 90 (30 AP + ), Nightmare 95 (40 AP + ) and Nightmare 100 (50 AP + ).
- Nightmare 95 is available from the 1st final and Nightmare 100 from the 3rd final. can be farmed from lower difficulties or created by combining which also drop from lower difficulties. The large amount of Honor gained from defeating these Nightmare bosses (up to 2.7 million honor) is key to winning the head-to-head battles.
- The Nightmare boss is different for every Unite & Fight event, with different attacks and Charge Attacks.
Unite and Fight consist of six rounds: the Preliminary round; then the Finals, a series of four head-to-head rounds; and lastly, the Final Rally, a crew-only raid battle. Unite and Fight is closed from 12 AM-7 AM JST during finals.
During this round, raid bosses up to Nightmare 90 are available. All crews participate in a free-for-all for one day, after which the top ~22000 crews earn entry to the finals.
- Top 7000 crews are Tier A
- Top 7001-18000 crews are Tier B
- Top 18001-35000 crews are Tier C
After this round, all crews are given a ranking based on their performance, with higher ranks getting better discounts for guild buffs.
After the prelims are over, there is a short 7-hour break where the event is inactive, then there is 1 day of interlude, where the event is active but honor gain doesn't count towards the crew.
For each of the next four days, qualified crews will compete against each other in one-on-one matches to see who can obtain more Honor. Nightmare 95 becomes available from the 1st round and Nightmare 100 from the 3rd round. As mentioned before, Bait Chunks are required to summon Nightmare bosses, with the most lucrative Nightmare requiring.
At the end of finals days 1, 2, and 3, the top 200 scoring crews in Tier B and top 300 scoring crews in Tier C will be promoted one tier.
- Final Rally is a special raid battle that can be played by all players.
- The rally battle runs from 7 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. (JST). Any battle that goes past this battle period will result in a loss.
- Final Rally can be played from the event screen starting from 7 a.m. (JST) the day after finals battle four. It won't cost AP or BP.
- Final Rally won't appear on the raids list. The battle can be rejoined from the Unite and Fight event screen.
- Up to 99 of each Unite and Fight item can be used in Final Rally.
- Even when the Final Rally boss's element differs from that of other ongoing Unite and Fight bosses, its elemental damage resistance and elemental debuff resistance will be the same as the element strong against the other bosses.
- Red chests from more difficult bosses contain Rainbow Prisms, Champion Merits, Half Elixirs, and Soul Balms.
- Flip chests contain the Behemoth summon for the event, and can even contain Revenant Weapons.
Token Draw Box
Collect event tokens by completing quests and defeating raid bosses. Spend 2 tokens to draw from the fixed-content reward box. When you first visit the Token Draw page, you will choose a Revenant Weapon. Once picked, this weapon becomes the reset prize for your draw box for the rest of the event. Once the Revenant Weapon is drawn, you may immediately move to the next box, abandoning the remainder of your current box. Starting with the 5th drawbox, you can only reset the box once it is completely empty.If you have recruited all ten of the Eternals, you may also choose or the event's SSR Summon
NOTE:s, s, and s do not carry over between events, so use them liberally.
Badge rewards are simply earned when the requisite number of badges is collected. You do not spend badges for these rewards.
|Battle Badge Rewards|
|27||SR Weapon 2|
|100||SR Weapon 1|
|190||SR Weapon 2|
Collect honor by defeating raid bosses. When specific amounts of honor is accumulated, earn rewards. Harder raid bosses have higher honor multipliers as well as more HP, allowing honor to be accumulated more quickly.
s are a currency that can only be obtained through Unite and Fight,
and are the main reward for qualifying for Finals and winning Finals matches.
You earn them in the following ways:
|Prelims||★||Get a total of 22,000 crew honors and 1,200 individual honors in prelims|
|Prelims||★||Get a total of 45,000 crew honors and 2,500 individual honors in prelims|
|Prelims||★||Get 12,000 individual honors in prelims|
|Prelims||★||Get 25,000 individual honors in prelims|
|Prelims||☆||Place in the top 7,000 in the preliminary crew rankings|
|Prelims||Place anywhere from 7,001-18,000 in the preliminary crew rankings|
|Prelims||Place anywhere from 18,001-35,000 in the preliminary crew rankings|
|Prelims||☆||Belong to a seed crew for this event|
|Tier A||★||Get a total of 300,000 individual honors and win a battle in Tier A finals||per finals day|
|Tier A||★||Get a total of 1,000,000,000 crew honors, 10,000,000 individual honors and win a battle in Tier A finals||
||per finals day|
|Tier A||Get a total of 10,000,000 crew honors, 1,000,000 individual honors and lose a battle in Tier A finals||per finals day|
|Tier A||Get a total of 100,000,000 crew honors, 2,500,000 individual honors and lose a battle in Tier A finals||per finals day|
|Tier A||Get a total of 150,000,000 crew honors, 3,500,000 individual honors and lose a battle in Tier A finals||per finals day|
|Tier A||Get a total of 250,000,000 crew honors, 6,000,000 individual honors and lose a battle in Tier A finals||per finals day|
|Tier A||Get a total of 1,000,000,000 crew honors, 30,000,000 individual honors and lose a battle in Tier A finals||
||per finals day|
|Tier B||✭||Get a total of 200,000 individual honors and win a battle in Tier B finals||per finals day|
|Tier B||✭||Get a total of 35,000,000 crew honors, 360,000 individual honors and win a battle in Tier B finals||per finals day|
|Tier B||✭||Get a total of 50,000,000 crew honors, 480,000 individual honors and win a battle in Tier B finals||per finals day|
|Tier B||Get a total of 5,000,000 crew honors, 500,000 individual honors and lose a battle in Tier B finals||per finals day|
|Tier B||Get a total of 35,000,000 crew honors, 900,000 individual honors and lose a battle in Tier B finals||per finals day|
|Tier B||Get a total of 50,000,000 crew honors, 1,200,000 individual honors and lose a battle in Tier B finals||per finals day|
|Tier C||✧||Get a total of 100,000 individual honors and win a battle in Tier C finals||
||per finals day|
|Tier C||✧||Get a total of 5,000,000 crew honors, 160,000 individual honors and win a battle in Tier C finals||per finals day|
|Tier C||Get a total of 1,800,000 crew honors, 150,000 individual honors and lose a battle in Tier C finals||per finals day|
|Tier C||Get a total of 5,000,000 crew honors, 400,000 individual honors and lose a battle in Tier C finals||per finals day|
|Individual||★||Place in the top 50,000 in the individual rankings|
|Individual||Place anywhere from 50,001-100,000 in the individual rankings|
|Individual||Place anywhere from 100,001-160,000 in the individual rankings|
|Individual||Place anywhere from 160,001-250,000 in the individual rankings|
|Individual||Place anywhere from 250,001-350,000 in the individual rankings|
|Individual||Player not in a crew advancing to finals: get 250,000 indiv. honors during a finals battle||per finals day|
|Individual||◈||Player not in a crew advancing to finals: get 400,000 indiv. honors during a finals battle||per finals day|
- ★ - All available.
- ☆ - Either place top 5,000 or belong to a seed crew.
- ✭ - Max in tier B finals.
- ✧ - Max in tier C finals.
- ◈ - Not in a crew advancing to finals
Here are the purchasable badge packs from the event Shop.
||Limit 10 purchases.|
||Do not buy.|
||Do not buy.|
||Do not buy.|
||Do not buy.|
||Do not buy.|
||When you have enough.|
||Only worth considering after you've already recruited your first Arcarum Evoker|
|Total Crew Rankings|
|Place in the top 2,000 in the total crew rankings||
|Place anywhere from 2,001–5,500 in the total crew rankings||
|Place anywhere from 5,501–9,000 in the total crew rankings||
|Place anywhere from 9,001–14,000 in the total crew rankings||
|Place anywhere from 14,001–18,000 in the total crew rankings||
|Place anywhere from 18,001–30,000 in the total crew rankings||
|Place 30,001 or lower in the total crew rankings||
|Place in the top 50,000 in the individual rankings||
|Place anywhere from 50,001–100,000 in the individual rankings||
|Place anywhere from 100,001–160,000 in the individual rankings||
|Place anywhere from 160,001–250,000 in the individual rankings||
|Place anywhere from 250,001–350,000 in the individual rankings||
|Place anywhere from 350,001–450,000 in the individual rankings||
|Place 450,001 or lower in the individual rankings||
|13||August 2015||Light||Cinderella Fantasy|
|36||February 2018||Light||Valentine's Day|