From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
is traded in at the Shop for .
- Players who have already recruited all ten of the Eternals can choose from new reset items to be drawn from the token draw.
- All ten Eternals have joined your crew.
- Available Reset Items
- Revenant weapons, damascus pinch, and summons.
- Damascus Pinch
- Damascus pinch is an item that can be traded for a damascus grain if collected. Four damascus pinches can be traded for one damascus grain. Go to the shop, then Treasure Trade, and then Treasure to trade.
- The new reset items will also become available for players who recruit their tenth Eternal at any time during the Unite and Fight event.
- Damascus pinch can be set as a reset item up to drawbox #44.
- If damascus pinch is selected as the reset item at the start of the token draw, it must be changed to a revenant weapon or summon starting from drawbox #45. If a reset item is changed to damascus pinch before drawbox #45, the reset item for drawbox #45 will automatically change to the reset item selected at the start of the token draw.