Ancestral Weapons

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

About Weapons | Weapon Series | Weapon Lists | Weapon Skills | Sword Mastery Skills
Ancestral | Astral | Bahamut | Class Champion | Dark Opus | Draconic | Revenant | Rose | Seraphic | Ultima | Xeno


News weapon ancestral.png

Ancestral Weapons are obtained as drops from the Six-Dragon Raids. They feature Massive boosts to weapon skills (type varying by element) and all provide Supplemental Damage in some way.

List of Ancestral Weapons

Icon Name R El Type ATK HP Skills
Weapon m 1040912400.jpg Ewiyar's Beak Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Wind.png Label Weapon Katana.png 3209 224
Ws skill atk 4 4.png
Ws skill job weapon.png
Gale's Might: Massive boost to wind allies' ATK
Emerald Covenant: Supplement Wind allies' skill damage.
Skill charge attack.png Zephyr Blade: 400%Massive Wind damage to a foe.
All allies gain Status AttackUp.png30% Skill DMG UpSkill DMG is boosted
Strength: 30%Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
and Status Skill DMG Cap Up.png10% Skill DMG Cap UpCan deal big bonus DMG when Skill DMG dealt in one turn reaches a certain amount
Strength: 10%Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.
4★: Damage increased to 450%Massive.
Also deal 300% bonus Wind damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~630,000).
Weapon m 1040020300.jpg Fediel's Spine Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Dark.png Label Weapon Sabre.png 3037 254
Ws skill whole 6 4.png
Ws skill job weapon.png
Eclipse's Stamina: Massive boost to dark allies' ATK based on how high HP is
Black Covenant: Supplement Dark allies' C.A. DMG based on how high HP is.
Skill charge attack.png Cursed Domain: Massive Dark damage to a foe.
All allies gain Status Uplift.pngCharge Bar +10%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 10%
Strength: 10%
.
4★: All allies also gain Status Defiance.png30% C.A. DMG UpCharge attack DMG is boosted
Strength: 30%Duration: 0.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 0 turns remaining.
and Status CA DMG Cap.png10% C.A. DMG Cap UpCharge attack DMG cap is boosted
Strength: 10%Duration: 0.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 0 turns remaining.
for 0.5 turns.
Weapon m 1040513400.jpg Galleon's Jaw Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Earth.png Label Weapon Gun.png 3227 217
Ws skill sp atk 3 4.png
Ws skill job weapon.png
Landslide's Mystery: Massive boost to earth allies' C.A. DMG
Gold Covenant: Supplement Earth allies' C.A. DMG.
Skill charge attack.png Canyon Cannon: 400%Massive Earth damage to a foe.
Gain Status Uplift.pngCharge Bar +30%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 30%
Strength: 30%
.
4★: Damage increased to 450%.
All allies also gain Status AttackUpStack.png15% C.A. DMG Up (Stackable / Max: 60%)Charge attack DMG is boosted (Stackable)
Strength: 15% (Max: 60%)Duration: Indefinite
and Status AttackUpStack.png3% C.A. DMG Cap Up (Stackable / Max: 12%)Can deal more DMG when charge attack DMG reaches a certain amount (Stackable)
Strength: 3% (Max: 12%)Duration: Indefinite
.
Weapon m 1040313000.jpg Lu Woh's Horn Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Light.png Label Weapon Axe.png 3161 230
Ws skill ta 5 4.png
Ws skill job weapon.png
Authority's Trium: Massive boost to light allies' multiattack rate
White Covenant: Supplement damage dealt by second, third, and fourth hits of Light allies' normal attacks.
Skill charge attack.png Arclight Blast: Massive Light damage to a foe.
All allies gain Status Bonus Damage.png15% Bonus Light DMGDeals bonus light DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
Strength: 15%Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.
4★: MC also gains Status TripleUp.pngGuaranteed TAGuaranteed triple attack regardless of Triple Attack Lowered debuffs
Duration: 1.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 1 turn remaining.
.
Weapon m 1040215100.jpg Wamdus's Cnidocyte Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Water.png Label Weapon Spear.png 2748 313
Ws skill tec 2 4.png
Ws skill job weapon.png
Flood's Verity: Massive boost to water allies' critical hit rate
Azure Covenant: Supplement Water allies' critical hit damage.
Skill charge attack.png Whirling Pierce: Massive Water damage to a foe.
All Water allies gain Status CriticalUpWater.png70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpDMG is slightly boosted for critical hits
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.
4★: All Water allies also gain Status Uplift.pngCharge Bar +15%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 15%
Strength: 15%
.
Weapon m 1040613800.jpg Wilnas's Finger Label Rarity SSR.png Icon Element Fire.png Label Weapon Melee.png 2825 297
Ws skill backwater 1 4.png
Ws skill job weapon.png
Firestorm's Enmity: Massive boost to fire allies' ATK based on how low HP is
Vermillion Covenant: Supplement Fire allies' damage based on how low HP is.
Skill charge attack.png Hadron Claw: Massive Fire damage to a foe.
All allies gain Status Shield.pngShield (2000)Next ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
Strength: 2000Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.
4★: Also remove 1 debuff from all allies.