Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Minimum RankIf your Player Rank is lower than the weapon's minimum rank, its ATK and HP stats will be reduced by 20%. Weapon Skills are unaffected.||100|
|The bone of the darkwyrm who hid the sun. A single strike from this cruel weapon could paint the boundless sky in black—a fate befitting all who would dare disobey the providence of the six.|
|Cursed Domain||Massive Dark damage to a foe.
All allies gain .
Additional effect at 4★:
All allies also gain and for 0.5 turns.
|Eclipse's Stamina||Massive boost to dark allies' ATK based on how high HP is|
|150||Unlocks at level 150:||Unlocks at level 150:|
|Black Covenant||Supplement Dark allies' C.A. DMG based on how high HP is.|
|Sword Master Skills|
|Awaken||All allies gain.||10TAs Sword Master / 8TAs Glorybringer||3.5T||-|
|Attack||~30%Verification needed. Bonus Dark DMG effect.||-||-|
- Boost to dark allies' ATK based on how high HP is:
|HP||ATK UpNormal Stamina modifier|
Values given are at Skill lvl 15
- Supplemental damage for Dark allies' charge attacks.
- Strength is 5% of a foe's max HP.
- Damage cap varies from 100,000 - 600,000 based on ally's current HP percentage.
- Supplemental Damage Cap Formula:
500,000 × (Current HP / Maximum HP) + 100,000
- Damage cap stacks up to 1,000,000 when equipping multiple copies.
- Damage and cap is affected by Seraphic boost where applicable.