|Class line||Sword Master ⇢ Glorybringer|
|Description||Harness the energy of the sword to wield powers unique to each blade.|
- host and clear Co-op Quests Amidst Severe Cliffs.
Level BonusesLevel bonuses are earned with levels 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20.
|Master Bonuses||ATK +2%|
|Kenshin||Unleash the power hidden within your sword or katana (effects differ based on main weapon).|
|Overpower||When sword spirit is released: gain 20% boost to
ATKNormal modifier, 10% reduced DEF, and Hostility Boosted (Hostility + 10).
|Base Multiattack Rates|
Base DA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses
Base TA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses
|Recommended Extended Mastery Perks|
|Attack, Double Attack, HP.|
C/DCooldown in Turns
DurDuration in Turns or Seconds
SubSubskill usable on other classes
LVLClass level required
|Awakening Blade||Call forth the main weapon's hidden power.||10T||?||No||1||Grants 15 stacks of energy used for Resonating Blade and other effects|
|Resonating Blade||Effects vary based on main weapon.||?||?||No||5||Can only be used while energy is available. Drains 2-3 stacks depending on the weapon.|
|Energize||Restore energy. Costs 30% charge bar. Can only be used while energy is available.||3T||-||No||15|
Extended Mastery Skills
EMPCost in EMP
|Contrablade||Guts effect to caster / Counter upon taking DMG (2 times) / Boost to hostility||6T||2T||35|
Your main hand weapon dictates what Sword Master's various abilities do. Every weapon has four effects:
- Awaken: The effect that happens when you cast Awakening Blade. This does not cost energy.
- Resonance: Each weapon has a special skill that can be cast via Resonating Blade, spending some energy in the process.
- Attack: Effects will be added to each attack as long as you have Energy. Only one energy will be spent a turn even if you perform a multi-attack.
- Defend: Whenever the main character is hit, some energy will be spent to activate an effect. Most Defend effects can happen multiple times per turn, which can put a heavy drain on the Sword Master's energy reserves against multi-target fights.
See this Google Spreadsheet for details: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Qn76lemsOMnK0EZnS4UIdcsKZ9vcj8GUD_KL61UPmxg Some weapons also have this information available on this wiki (WIP).
|I||Fighter • Knight • Priest • Wizard • Thief • Enhancer • Grappler • Ranger • Harpist • Lancer|
|II||Warrior • Sentinel • Cleric • Sorcerer • Raider • Arcana Dueler • Kung Fu Artist • Archer • Bard • Dragoon|
|III||Weapon Master • Holy Saber • Bishop • Hermit • Hawkeye • Dark Fencer • Ogre • Sidewinder • Superstar • Valkyrie • Gladiator|
|IV||Berserker • Spartan • Sage • Warlock • Bandit Tycoon • Chaos Ruler • Luchador • Nighthound • Elysian • Apsaras • Chrysaor|
|EX I||Alchemist • Ninja • Samurai • Sword Master • Gunslinger • Mystic • Assassin • Drum Master • Dancer • Mechanic|
|EX II||Doctor • Runeslayer • Kengo • Glorybringer • Nekomancer|