|Class line||Fighter ⇢ Warrior ⇢ Weapon Master ⇢ Berserker|
|Description||Arm party members with real damage-dealing know-how.|
|Prerequisites||Warrior and Kung Fu Artist, Lvl 20|
Level BonusesLevel bonuses are earned with levels 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20.
|ATK +900, total +4500|
|Master Bonuses||ATK +3%|
|Assault Step||Increases the chance of Double Attacks|
|Toughness||Increases Max HP|
|Recommended Extended Mastery Perks|
|Attack, HP, Charge Attack Damage, Double Attack|
C/DCooldown in Turns
DurDuration in Turns or Seconds
SubSubskill usable on other classes
LVLClass level required
|Full Arsenal II||Gainand .||5T||1T||No||1|
|Rage III||All parties gain.||5T||3T||Yes||15||Affects all players.|
Extended Mastery Skills
EMPCost in EMP
|Brave Soul||Gain.||7T||3T||10||For every 1 Max HP increase
ATKNormal modifierby 0.0025%-0.0075% depending on %HP, capping at 20,000 Max HP. At 20,000 Max HP, a minimum
ATKNormal modifierbonus of 50% at 1 HP up to a maximum of 150% at full HP.
Primarily useful as a charge bar battery when Superstar or (Spear) Double Trouble III are not options, or for intentionally staggering charge attacks for character such as Korwa. For new players, the ATK +3% Master Bonus justifies the CP investment, but not before classes with more important subskills are unlocked.
- Sword of Michael, but loses much of its value for teams that rely on chain bursts or must otherwise wait for the entire party to fill their charge bars.
- RampageGain and .helps catch up with the party after using Double Trouble III as a subskill.
- Rage IIIAll parties gain .generally provides less effective damage thanMiserable MistInflict and on all enemies.orDefense BreachElemental DMG to one enemy and inflict .and has much more downtime, but can't miss. It also gains value in multiplayer content, where all parties benefit and foes will likely be debuffed already.
- Weapon Master makes excellent use of the Self MeditationGain , and remove all debuffs from self. Costs 30% charge bar.subskill (especially when the Lv3 Rallying Gong crew skill is active), as
Overall, Weapon Master is rarely the best choice without an exceptional mainhand weapon or particular setup, but provides enough passive bonuses to rise above some of the more niche Row III classes.
- Neither Extended Mastery Skill are worth buying due to their long cooldowns and their general inferiority to many other subskills.
|I||Fighter • Knight • Priest • Wizard • Thief • Enhancer • Grappler • Ranger • Harpist • Lancer|
|II||Warrior • Sentinel • Cleric • Sorcerer • Raider • Arcana Dueler • Kung Fu Artist • Archer • Bard • Dragoon|
|III||Weapon Master • Holy Saber • Bishop • Hermit • Hawkeye • Dark Fencer • Ogre • Sidewinder • Superstar • Valkyrie|
|IV||Berserker • Spartan • Sage • Warlock • Bandit Tycoon • Chaos Ruler • Luchador • Nighthound • Elysian • Apsaras|
|EX||Alchemist • Ninja • Samurai • Sword Master • Gunslinger • Mystic • Assassin • Drum Master • Dancer • Mechanic|