|Class line||Enhancer ⇢ Arcana Dueler ⇢ Dark Fencer ⇢ Chaos Ruler|
|Description||Slash enemy combo attacks and recover health.|
Lvl 20 Arcana Dueler and Sentinel
|Level BonusesLevel bonuses are earned with levels 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20.||
|Master Bonuses||Debuff resistance +7%|
|Release date||?||Other sites|
|Sabotage||Boost to debuff success rate.|
|Hasty Action||1-turn cut to skill cooldowns.|
|Base Multiattack Rates|
|Base DA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses||Base TA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses|
|Recommended Extended Mastery Perks|
|Attack, Debuff Success, Double Attack|
: Nearly reaches 's cap with . (45% of 50%).
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown in Turns||DurDuration in Turns or Seconds||SubSubskill usable on other classes||LVLClass level required||Notes|
|Stall II||200% elemental damage to a foe.
|Miserable Mist||Inflictand on all foes.||5T||180s||Yes||5|
|Gravity Wave||Inflicton a foe.||9T||180s||Yes||15|
Extended Mastery Skills
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown||DurDuration||EMPCost in EMP||Notes|
|Quick Down||Inflictand on a foe.||6T||180s||3|
|Blood Sword||Gain .||9T||3T||10|
Top priority for newbies to unlock and a core Tier III class for almost all players. The CP investment is justified by Miserable Mist alone, but the class is also excellent for every element and nearly every battle due to its other skills, debuff success rate, cooldown reduction, and Dagger proficiency (allowing use of the powerful Four-Sky Blade).
- is one of the strongest skills in the game for both damage and survivability, single-handedly accounting for half of the 50% ATK/DEF Down cap.
- and drastically reduce the frequency of foe charge attacks. They can also be used to counter mechanics or triggers where foe charge diamonds fill instantly.
Overall, Dark Fencer is an insane class and a great default choice for most battles. Its only limitations arise when the ATK/DEF Down cap is already reached by other characters or players, or against foes who are outright immune toand/or .
- Neither Extended Mastery Skill is worth buying, with Apsaras was added into the game, was the method of choice to lower multiattack rate on foes. and generally being superior alternatives. Before
- Dashi, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18QlXwzSN0QpaW2kRg_t8VRELF8w2woWRyvR1zUTV-B8/edit?usp=sharing
- PowerOfTheAsian, Blood Sword. User:PowerOfTheAsian/Testing_Area#Blood Sword