|Class line||Thief ⇢ Raider ⇢ Hawkeye ⇢ Bandit Tycoon|
|Description||Plunder from the powerful using your well-honed arts of thievery.|
|Level BonusesLevel bonuses are earned with levels 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20.||
|Master Bonuses||ATK +1% and Inhibit overdrive +1%|
|Release date||?||Other sites|
|Eyes on the Prize||Boost to
's success rate. |
1% boost to ATKUnique modifier per target's stack.
10% boost to rupie drop amount.
|Rapid Shot||Boost to
's triple attack rate. |
Reduce 's cooldown by 2 turns.
|Base Multiattack Rates|
|Base DA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses||10%||Base TA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses||10%|
|Recommended Extended Mastery Perks|
|Attack, Double Attack Rate|
Extended Mastery Skills:
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown in Turns||DurDuration in Turns or Seconds||SubSubskill usable on other classes||LVLClass level required||Notes|
|Crack Shot III||Gain, , and .||5T||1T||No||1|
Extended Mastery Skills
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown||DurDuration||EMPCost in EMP||Notes|
|Bounty Hunter IV||200% elemental damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~420,000) and inflict 3 stacks of.||5T||-||25||stacks are applied before damage is dealt.|
|White Smoke||All allies gainand .||8T||30|
|Rupie Flip||Plain damage to one enemy.||0T||-||10||Uses rupies.
1 Rupie:1 Damage.
You can choose between 1000, 3000, or 10000 damage.
on all foes.|
All allies gain based on Bounty Level (Max: 60%).
|5T||3T / 1T||50||The strength of
is dependent on the foe with the highest . |
A foe with will still only apply .
An upgrade of the Bounty Hunter class, Hawkeye, Bandit Tycoon offers some additional utility over its Row III counterpart. The ability to carry three Bounty Hunter skills at once makes it very useful for farming for drops in low-end content, but this utility drops off once important drops start to be distributed in honor-based Blue Chests instead.
- provides a very strong increase in damage against a foe in Break. For more flexible use, bring .
- only applies three times, but the damage that comes with it is better than nothing.
- is useful against enemies with powerful debuffs or attacks that can be dodged by Mirror Image.
- Plain Damage, which is useful for fighting enemies who have extremely high defense, like Slimes. However, players may find it better to use Swordmaster and an appropriate mainhand to deal plain damage with no monetary cost. deals
provides the most power for Bandit Tycoon, but for peak effectiveness the opponent should have level 9, your team members should have buffs or similar, and the whole team should have multi-attack buffs as well. To quickly ramp up levels to enable full power usage of , consider:
- Wielding or as mainhand.
- Bringing multiple Bounty Hunter skills.
- Bringing a character that can inflict multiple stacks themselves such as or . If using Tien, be sure to use after as is guaranteed to land.
- Reddit Class Discussion (2019-11-15)
- Reddit Class Discussion (2020-04-17} (post-March 2020 EMP Update)
|I||Fighter • Knight • Priest • Wizard • Thief • Enhancer • Grappler • Ranger • Harpist • Lancer|
|II||Warrior • Sentinel • Cleric • Sorcerer • Raider • Arcana Dueler • Kung Fu Artist • Archer • Bard • Dragoon|
|III||Weapon Master • Holy Saber • Bishop • Hermit • Hawkeye • Dark Fencer • Ogre • Sidewinder • Superstar • Valkyrie • Gladiator|
|IV||Berserker • Spartan • Sage • Warlock • Bandit Tycoon • Chaos Ruler • Luchador • Nighthound • Elysian • Apsaras • Chrysaor • Lumberjack • Cavalier • Monk|
|EX I||Alchemist • Ninja • Samurai • Sword Master • Gunslinger • Mystic • Assassin • Drum Master • Dancer • Mechanic|
|EX II||Doctor • Runeslayer • Kengo • Glorybringer • Soldier • Nekomancer • Tormentor • Rising Force|
- hiroXgbf, http://hiroxgbf.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-7.html
- @ViridisPatria Spring's Gate, https://twitter.com/ViridisPatria/status/1237417282369810433
- jpokiehl, Onslaught https://twitter.com/jpokiehl/status/1249271125328031745