|Class line||Thief ⇢ Raider ⇢ Hawkeye ⇢ Bandit Tycoon|
|Description||Plunder from the powerful using your well-honed arts of thievery.|
|Level BonusesLevel bonuses are earned with levels 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20.||
|Completion Bonuses||ATK +1% and Inhibit overdrive +1%|
|Release date||2016-08-25||Other sites|
|Eyes on the Prize||Boost to
's success rate. |
1% boost to ATKUnique modifier per target's stack.
10% boost to rupie drop amount.
|Rapid Shot||5~15% boost to
's triple attack rate. |
Reduce 's cooldown by 2 turns.
|Stacking the Odds||Unlocks at Master Level 20:
Supplement damage dealt when lvl is 9 or above (Damage cap: 100,000).
|Base Multiattack Rates|
|Base DA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses||10%||Base TA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses||10%|
|Recommended Extended Mastery Perks|
|Attack, Double Attack Rate|
Extended Mastery Skills:
|Master Level BonusesRequirements to unlock Master Levels|
|Total Master Level Bonuses|
| ATK +3600
Bounty success rate +46%
New Support Skill: Stacking the Odds
Skill Upgrade: Crack Shot III
Alternate color class outfits
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown in Turns||DurDuration in Turns or Seconds||SubSubskill usable on other classes||LVLClass level required||Notes|
|Crack Shot III||Gain
, , and .|
At level 30:
Also gain .
Extended Mastery Skills
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown||DurDuration||EMPCost in EMP||Notes|
|Bounty Hunter IV||200% elemental damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~420,000) and inflict 3 stacks of.||5T||-||25||stacks are applied before damage is dealt.|
|White Smoke||All allies gainand .||8T||30|
|Rupie Flip||Plain damage to one enemy.||0T||-||10||Uses rupies. 1 Rupie = 1 Damage.
Choose: 1000, 3000, or 10000 Rupies.
Up to 100000 Rupies can be used per battle.
Remaining Rupies available are displayed when choosing how much to spend.
on all foes.|
All allies gain based on Bounty Level (Max: 60%).
|5T||3T / 1T||50||The strength of
is dependent on the foe with the highest . |
It will grant without increasing by 5% per stack, up to 60% at 9 .
An upgrade of the Bounty Hunter class, Hawkeye, Bandit Tycoon offers some additional utility over its Row III counterpart. The ability to carry three Bounty Hunter skills at once makes it very useful for farming for drops in low-end content, but this utility drops off once important drops start to be distributed in honor-based Blue Chests instead.
With the addition of, Bandit Tycoon becomes one of the best damage dealing classes with the use of , and buffs with the option to bring utility in the form of it however lacks debuffs so the party would need to provide it.
- provides a very strong increase in damage against a foe in Break. For more flexible use, bring .
- only applies three times, but the damage that comes with it is better than nothing.
- is useful against enemies with powerful debuffs or attacks that can be dodged by Mirror Image.
- Plain Damage with a 0 turn cooldown allowing you to meet hit count thresholds by repeated use of the skill in a single turn. deals
provides the most power for Bandit Tycoon, but for peak effectiveness the opponent should have level 9. To enable full power usage of , consider:
- Bringing characters that have such as or .
- A way to guarantee triple attack for the whole party, or at least high multiattack rates.
- Bringing a character that can inflict multiple stacks themselves such as or . If using Tien, be sure to save for last since it is guaranteed to land.
Notable Main Weapons
Bandit Tycoon is not particularly weapon-dependent as a class, but certain weapons have better interaction withthan some others. After Master Level 20, (or ) leads to a significant damage increase for the MC and thus weapons that help race to this stack level are much more valuable.
As Bandit Tycoon also has the ability to inflict a pseudo-Break () on command, weapons that are boosted by enemy Break status can also be useful.
- Significantly increases the effectiveness of Bounty skills by doubling their debuff count. This frees up skill slots for other skills that would have been taken up by multiple Bounty skills in teams that rely on quickly ramping up stacks.
- Kingpin's Humanity - The boost to mode bar cut is of negligible use, but the boost to ATK against opponents in Break can be useful if taking
- Kingpin's Divinity - affecting all foes will not be of use in most fights in the game, as most fights will be against a single enemy.
- Kingpin's Devilry - The small chance to inflict stacks on each attack may have use if you're starved for skill slot space, otherwise consider another option.
- 🛑This weapon requires many Gold Moons to acquire, and will realistically involve the use of several Damascus Ingots to uncap to its full potential. Think very carefully before making the heavy commitment to acquiring this weapon! - Increases Bounty success rate, the maximum 🛑 stacks, and gives bonus damage against -marked enemies. Also has a very strong charge attack that deals very large bonus damage and adds more stacks. A powerful choice if you can afford the Gold Moon cost.
- ⚠️This weapon is acquired from the Premium Draw. It will require the use of duplicate copies or Damascus Ingots to uncap to its full potential. It may be difficult to get this weapon in the first place, and will be expensive to bring to its full power. Consider whether you can use a farmable replacement instead. - An alternate option for Light. Improves the MC's double attack rate based on enemy ⚠️ stacks, and adds one stack on charge attack.
- 🛑This weapon requires many Gold Moons to acquire, and will realistically involve the use of several Damascus Ingots to uncap to its full potential. Think very carefully before making the heavy commitment to acquiring this weapon! - Gain a boost to ATK during Break after charge attack. 🛑
- 🛑This weapon requires many Gold Moons to acquire, and will realistically involve the use of several Damascus Ingots to uncap to its full potential. Think very carefully before making the heavy commitment to acquiring this weapon! - The charge attack gains additional damage when the enemy is in Break. 🛑
- 🛑This weapon requires many Gold Moons to acquire, and will realistically involve the use of several Damascus Ingots to uncap to its full potential. Think very carefully before making the heavy commitment to acquiring this weapon! - Guaranteed triple attacks for the MC as well as strong supplemental damage when the enemy is in break. Notable as well for its Unworldly charge attack that can inflict 🛑 itself.
- - Medium boost to double attack when enemy is in Break.
- Reddit Class Discussion (2019-11-15)
- Reddit Class Discussion (2020-04-17} (post-March 2020 EMP Update)
- hiroXgbf, http://hiroxgbf.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-7.html
- @ViridisPatria Spring's Gate, https://twitter.com/ViridisPatria/status/1237417282369810433
- jpokiehl, Onslaught https://twitter.com/jpokiehl/status/1249271125328031745