|Class line||Thief ⇢ Raider ⇢ Hawkeye ⇢ Bandit Tycoon|
|Description||Plunder from the powerful using your well-honed arts of thievery.|
|Level BonusesLevel bonuses are earned with levels 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20.||
|Master Bonuses||ATK +1% and Inhibit overdrive +1%|
|Release date||?||Other sites|
|Eyes on the Prize||Boost to
's success rate. |
1% boost to ATKUnique modifier per target's stack.
10% boost to rupie drop amount.
|Rapid Shot||5~15% boost to
's triple attack rate. |
Reduce 's cooldown by 2 turns.
|Base Multiattack Rates|
|Base DA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses||10%||Base TA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses||10%|
|Recommended Extended Mastery Perks|
|Attack, Double Attack Rate|
Extended Mastery Skills:
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown in Turns||DurDuration in Turns or Seconds||SubSubskill usable on other classes||LVLClass level required||Notes|
|Crack Shot III||Gain, , and .||5T||1T||No||1|
Extended Mastery Skills
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown||DurDuration||EMPCost in EMP||Notes|
|Bounty Hunter IV||200% elemental damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~420,000) and inflict 3 stacks of.||5T||-||25||stacks are applied before damage is dealt.|
|White Smoke||All allies gainand .||8T||30|
|Rupie Flip||Plain damage to one enemy.||0T||-||10||Uses rupies. 1 Rupie = 1 Damage.
Choose: 1000, 3000, or 10000 Rupies.
Up to 100000 Rupies can be used per battle.
Remaining Rupies available are displayed when choosing how much to spend.
on all foes.|
All allies gain based on Bounty Level (Max: 60%).
|5T||3T / 1T||50||The strength of
is dependent on the foe with the highest . |
It will grant without increasing by 5% per stack, up to 60% at 9 .
An upgrade of the Bounty Hunter class, Hawkeye, Bandit Tycoon offers some additional utility over its Row III counterpart. The ability to carry three Bounty Hunter skills at once makes it very useful for farming for drops in low-end content, but this utility drops off once important drops start to be distributed in honor-based Blue Chests instead.
With the addition of, Bandit Tycoon becomes one of the best damage dealing classes with the use of , and buffs with the option to bring utility in the form of it however lacks debuffs so the party would need to provide it.
- provides a very strong increase in damage against a foe in Break. For more flexible use, bring .
- only applies three times, but the damage that comes with it is better than nothing.
- is useful against enemies with powerful debuffs or attacks that can be dodged by Mirror Image.
- Plain Damage with a 0 turn cooldown allowing you to deal multiple hits in a single turn for the quests that require them. deals
provides the most power for Bandit Tycoon, but for peak effectiveness the opponent should have level 9. To enable full power usage of , consider:
- Bringing characters that have or high normal attack damage with high multiattack rates such as .
- Bringing a character that can inflict multiple stacks themselves such as or . If using Tien, be sure to save for last since it is guaranteed to land.
- Reddit Class Discussion (2019-11-15)
- Reddit Class Discussion (2020-04-17} (post-March 2020 EMP Update)
|I||Fighter • Knight • Priest • Wizard • Thief • Enhancer • Grappler • Ranger • Harpist • Lancer|
|II||Warrior • Sentinel • Cleric • Sorcerer • Raider • Arcana Dueler • Kung Fu Artist • Archer • Bard • Dragoon|
|III||Weapon Master • Holy Saber • Bishop • Hermit • Hawkeye • Dark Fencer • Ogre • Sidewinder • Superstar • Valkyrie • Gladiator|
|IV||Berserker • Spartan • Sage • Warlock • Bandit Tycoon • Chaos Ruler • Luchador • Nighthound • Elysian • Apsaras|
|Chrysaor • Lumberjack • Cavalier • Monk • Robin Hood|
|EX I||Alchemist • Ninja • Samurai • Sword Master • Gunslinger • Mystic • Assassin • Drum Master • Dancer • Mechanic|
|EX II||Doctor • Runeslayer • Kengo • Glorybringer • Soldier • Nekomancer • Tormentor • Rising Force|
- hiroXgbf, http://hiroxgbf.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-7.html
- @ViridisPatria Spring's Gate, https://twitter.com/ViridisPatria/status/1237417282369810433
- jpokiehl, Onslaught https://twitter.com/jpokiehl/status/1249271125328031745