|Class line||Ranger ⇢ Archer ⇢ Sidewinder ⇢ Nighthound|
|Description||Outflank foes and slide other members into your party.|
Lvl 20 Archer and Raider
|Level BonusesLevel bonuses are earned with levels 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20.||
|Master Bonuses||Debuff success rate +3%|
|Release date||?||Other sites|
|Dodge This||Boost to ATK against foes with a debuff.|
|Target||200% boost to
1-turn cut to 's cooldown.
|Base Multiattack Rates|
|Base DA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses||Base TA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses|
|Recommended Extended Mastery Perks|
|Attack, Double Attack, HP|
: Massive increase to effective damage and survivability.
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown in Turns||DurDuration in Turns or Seconds||SubSubskill usable on other classes||LVLClass level required||Notes|
|Quick Step II||Gainand .||5T||1T||No||1|
|Rain of Arrows III||300% elemental damage to all foes.
|Bullseye Run||(100% + 100% per target's debuff) elemental damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~580,000).||7T||-||Yes||15|
Extended Mastery Skills
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown||DurDuration||EMPCost in EMP||Notes|
on a foe.|
has no actual effect. |
Its value lies in boosting the damage of skills like
and activating 's Emblem of Divinity effect.
|Change||Switches position with a sub member.||2T||8|
A very versatile class and worth unlocking early for most players for thesubskill.
- alone accounts for half of the 50% ATK Down cap, and can reach the cap in combination with or other skills, reducing enemy damage tremendously. The area nuke is a nice bonus, too.
- is an excellent survival and damage tool, especially combined with a charge attack, Bullseye Run, or reliable multi-attack. When combined with , it can completely negate enemy single-target attacks, including multi-hit charge attacks.
- is a respectable nuke, often useful when entering a Raid in progress or to nudge an enemy mode bar or HP trigger in a pinch.
Overall, Sidewinder is a more burst-oriented alternative to Dark Fencer, especially in Raids where the latter's skills may be ineffective or redundant.
- is not worth buying as or are likely to provide more damage and charge bar.
- Pendant farming by swapping with an R or SR character or for creative/niche setups and combos, but is rarely competitive with other subskills for normal battles. may be worth buying to improve