|Description||Outflank foes and slide other members into your party.|
|Prerequisites||500 CP, Lvl 20 Archer and Raider|
|ATK +200 and Skill DMG +3%, total +1000 and +15%|
|Master Bonuses||Debuff success rate +3%|
|Dodge This||Increases Attack against enemies with debuffs|
|Target||Increases the effectiveness of Bullseye Run / Decreases the ability's cooldown|
|Recommended Extended Mastery Perks|
|Attack, Double Attack, HP|
C/DCooldown in Turns
DurDuration in Turns or Seconds
SubSubskill usable on other classes
LVLClass level required
|Quick Step II||Dodges all attacks / Massively increases Attack (100% increase) / Dodges all debuffs||5T||1T||No||1|
|Rain of Arrows III||Deals damage to all enemies with a chance of inflicting Attack Down (25%) status (3x damage)||5T||180s||Yes||5|
|Bullseye Run||Deals great damage to an enemy based on the number of debuffs the enemy has (Base damage is 3x for Sidewinder and 1x for other jobs / Damage is increased by 1x for each debuff / The damage cap is around 580,000)||7T||-||Yes||15|
Extended Mastery Skills
EMPCost in EMP
|Steady Aim||Inflicts Steady Aim status on an enemy / Boosts the Charge bar (Steady Aim has no actual status effect, it is used purely for increasing the damage of abilities like Bullseye Run)||5T||180s||5|
|Change||Switches position with a sub member||2T||8|
A very versatile class and worth unlocking early for most players for the Rain of Arrows III subskill.
- Rain of Arrows III alone accounts for half of the 50% ATK Down cap, and can reach the cap in combination with Miserable Mist or other skills, reducing enemy damage tremendously. The area nuke is a nice bonus, too.
- Quick Step II is an excellent survival and damage tool, especially combined with a charge attack, Bullseye Run, or reliable multi-attack. When combined with Substitute, it can completely negate enemy single-target attacks, including multi-hit charge attacks.
- Bullseye Run is a respectable nuke, often useful when entering a Raid in progress or to nudge an enemy mode bar or HP trigger in a pinch.
Overall, Sidewinder is a more burst-oriented alternative to Dark Fencer, especially in Raids where the latter's skills may be ineffective or redundant.
- Steady Aim is not worth buying as Rampage or Double Trouble II are likely to provide more damage and charge bar.
- Change may be worth buying to improve Pendant farming by swapping with an R or SR character or for creative/niche setups and combos, but is rarely competitive with other subskills for normal battles.
Note that Ranger (along with Harpist and Lancer) classes require more EXP to level than the other class lines.