From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|Class line||Ranger ⇢ Archer ⇢ Sidewinder ⇢ Nighthound|
|Description||Outflank foes and slide other members into your party.|
|Prerequisites||Archer and Raider, Lvl 20|
Level BonusesLevel bonuses are earned with levels 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20.
|ATK +200 and Skill DMG +3%, total +1000 and +15%|
|Master Bonuses||Debuff success rate +3%|
|Dodge This||Increases Attack against enemies with debuffs.|
|Target||Increases the effectiveness of Bullseye Run and reduces its cooldown by 1 turn.|
|Recommended Extended Mastery Perks|
|Attack, Double Attack, HP|
C/DCooldown in Turns
DurDuration in Turns or Seconds
SubSubskill usable on other classes
LVLClass level required
|Quick Step II||Gainand .||5T||1T||No||1|
|Rain of Arrows III||300% Elemental DMG to all enemies and inflict.||5T||180s||Yes||5|
|Bullseye Run||Elemental DMG to one enemy based on the number of debuffs the enemy has.||7T||-||Yes||15||Base damage is 300% for Sidewinder and 100% for other classes.
Damage is increased by +100% for each debuff.
Extended Mastery Skills
EMPCost in EMP
|Steady Aim||Inflicton one enemy and gain .||5T||180s||5||Steady Aim has no actual status effect, it is used purely for increasing the damage of abilities like Bullseye Run.|
|Change||Switches position with a sub member.||2T||8|
AssessmentA very versatile class and worth unlocking early for most players for the
Rain of Arrows III300% Elemental DMG to all enemies and inflict .subskill.
- Rain of Arrows III300% Elemental DMG to all enemies and inflict .alone accounts for half of the 50% ATK Down cap, and can reach the cap in combination withMiserable MistInflict and on all enemies.or other skills, reducing enemy damage tremendously. The area nuke is a nice bonus, too.
- Quick Step IIGain and .is an excellent survival and damage tool, especially combined with a charge attack, Bullseye Run, or reliable multi-attack. When combined withSubstituteGain ., it can completely negate enemy single-target attacks, including multi-hit charge attacks.
- Bullseye RunElemental DMG to one enemy based on the number of debuffs the enemy has.is a respectable nuke, often useful when entering a Raid in progress or to nudge an enemy mode bar or HP trigger in a pinch.
Overall, Sidewinder is a more burst-oriented alternative to Dark Fencer, especially in Raids where the latter's skills may be ineffective or redundant.
- Steady AimInflict on one enemy and gain .is not worth buying asRampageGain and .or Double Trouble III are likely to provide more damage and charge bar.
- ChangeSwitches position with a sub member.may be worth buying to improve Pendant farming by swapping with an R or SR character or for creative/niche setups and combos, but is rarely competitive with other subskills for normal battles.
|I||Fighter • Knight • Priest • Wizard • Thief • Enhancer • Grappler • Ranger • Harpist • Lancer|
|II||Warrior • Sentinel • Cleric • Sorcerer • Raider • Arcana Dueler • Kung Fu Artist • Archer • Bard • Dragoon|
|III||Weapon Master • Holy Saber • Bishop • Hermit • Hawkeye • Dark Fencer • Ogre • Sidewinder • Superstar • Valkyrie|
|IV||Berserker • Spartan • Sage • Warlock • Bandit Tycoon • Chaos Ruler • Luchador • Nighthound • Elysian • Apsaras|
|EX||Alchemist • Ninja • Samurai • Sword Master • Gunslinger • Mystic • Assassin • Drum Master • Dancer • Mechanic|