From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|Class line||Ranger ⇢ Archer ⇢ Sidewinder ⇢ Nighthound|
|Description||Outflank foes and slide other members into your party.|
Lvl 20 Archer and Raider
|Level BonusesLevel bonuses are earned with levels 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20.||
|Master Bonuses||Debuff success rate +3%|
|Dodge This||Boost to ATK against foes with a debuff|
|Target||Boost to Bullseye Run
1-turn cut to Bullseye Run's cooldown
|Base Multiattack Rates|
|Base DA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses||Base TA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses|
|Recommended Extended Mastery Perks|
|Attack, Double Attack, HP|
: Reduces frequency of enemy charge attacks.
: Combines well with Quick Step II.
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown in Turns||DurDuration in Turns or Seconds||SubSubskill usable on other classes||LVLClass level required||Notes|
|Quick Step II||Gainand .||5T||1T||No||1|
|Rain of Arrows III||300% Elemental DMG to all enemies and inflict.||5T||180s||Yes||5|
|Bullseye Run||Elemental DMG to one enemy based on the number of debuffs the enemy has.||7T||-||Yes||15||
Extended Mastery Skills
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown||DurDuration||EMPCost in EMP||Notes|
|Steady Aim||Inflicton a foe. Gain .||5T||180s||5||has no actual effect, it is used purely for boosting the damage of skills like Bullseye Run.|
|Change||Switches position with a sub member.||2T||8|
AssessmentA very versatile class and worth unlocking early for most players for the subskill.
- alone accounts for half of the 50% ATK Down cap, and can reach the cap in combination with or other skills, reducing enemy damage tremendously. The area nuke is a nice bonus, too.
- is an excellent survival and damage tool, especially combined with a charge attack, Bullseye Run, or reliable multi-attack. When combined with , it can completely negate enemy single-target attacks, including multi-hit charge attacks.
- is a respectable nuke, often useful when entering a Raid in progress or to nudge an enemy mode bar or HP trigger in a pinch.
Overall, Sidewinder is a more burst-oriented alternative to Dark Fencer, especially in Raids where the latter's skills may be ineffective or redundant.
- Double Trouble III are likely to provide more damage and charge bar. is not worth buying as or
- Pendant farming by swapping with an R or SR character or for creative/niche setups and combos, but is rarely competitive with other subskills for normal battles. may be worth buying to improve
|I||Fighter • Knight • Priest • Wizard • Thief • Enhancer • Grappler • Ranger • Harpist • Lancer|
|II||Warrior • Sentinel • Cleric • Sorcerer • Raider • Arcana Dueler • Kung Fu Artist • Archer • Bard • Dragoon|
|III||Weapon Master • Holy Saber • Bishop • Hermit • Hawkeye • Dark Fencer • Ogre • Sidewinder • Superstar • Valkyrie • Gladiator|
|IV||Berserker • Spartan • Sage • Warlock • Bandit Tycoon • Chaos Ruler • Luchador • Nighthound • Elysian • Apsaras • Chrysaor|
|EX I||Alchemist • Ninja • Samurai • Sword Master • Gunslinger • Mystic • Assassin • Drum Master • Dancer • Mechanic|
|EX II||Doctor • Runeslayer • Kengo • Glorybringer • Soldier • Nekomancer|