|Class line||Fighter ⇢ Warrior ⇢ Weapon Master ⇢ Berserker|
|Description||Show your wild side with mix-and-match skills for a dynamically defying fighting style.|
|Level BonusesLevel bonuses are earned with levels 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20.||
|Master Bonuses||ATK +2% and HP +1%|
|Release date||2016-03-10||Other sites|
|Battle Instincts||Boost to double attack rate.
Boost to maximum HP.
|Revenge Run Amok||Slight chance to dodge and counter a foe's one-ally attack.|
|Base Multiattack Rates|
|Base DA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses||25%||Base TA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses||5%|
|Recommended Extended Mastery Perks|
|Attack, Charge Attack Damage Up, Debuff Success Rate, Damage Cap Up|
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown in Turns||DurDuration in Turns or Seconds||SubSubskill usable on other classes||LVLClass level required||Notes|
|Full Arsenal III||Gain, , and .||5T||1T||No||1|
Extended Mastery Skills
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown||DurDuration||EMPCost in EMP||Notes|
|Armor Break II||Elemental damage to one foe.
|Rage IV||All parties gain
All allies gain .
(Consumes 30% of charge bar.)
and . |
(Consumes 100% of charge bar.)
Overall, a very useful update to Weapon Master, focused around doing as much damage as possible, especially with repeated Charge Attacks.
allows you to instantly deal immense charge attack damage, or immediately gain a full bar for .
The rest of the team can be assisted with the use of utility skills such asand . (If using , remember to use it before any use of , lest you waste meter!)
For soloing content, running, and is also acceptable.
is not recommended due to the fact that it reduces defense while the DA/TA boost can be easily replaced with support from other characters or charge attack effects.
is an especially strong skill. It provides large unique bonuses to ATK+DEF, along with bonus damage, but users should take note that it locks your own skills upon use. Make sure to use any other skills you need to before using . It also provides guaranteed triple attacks, which will help you regain the meter you spent to use it.
Notable Main Weapons
Berzerker faces strong competition for its mainhand slot. Nearly all swords and axes are fine to use, though given that Berserker charge attacks more often than other classes weapons with a strong charge attack effect should be prioritised.
- The Berserker CCW, though strong, may be difficult to justify creating if you already have a strong sword or axe for that element. If you do choose to build one, note that the strong and on Charge Attack may mean you no longer need to take as a skill. Note that is significantly improved with the class weapon, gaining additional and upon use.
- Barbarian's Humanity - Improving the MC's charge attack damage cap will always be useful.
- Barbarian's Divinity - Turns into a strong (though chance-based) buff for the whole party. Powerful, but locks you into taking the skill.
- Barbarian's Devilry - removes the charge bar cost for . Only of use if you are still taking the skill to buff other members of your raid, since the CCW provides it for free for yourself on charge attack.
When choosing a mainhand other than, consider the strength of its charge attack as your main priority. Give special precedence to those weapons that provide partywide multiattack buffs, such as , , 4★ , 4★ , 4★ ,etc. These will help you attack more times, thus gaining more charge bar, thus charge attacking more, thus attacking more times in a virtuous cycle.
- Reddit Class Discussion (2019-11-22)
- Reddit Class Discussion (2020-03-28) (post-March 2020 EMP Update)
|I||Fighter • Knight • Priest • Wizard • Thief • Enhancer • Grappler • Ranger • Harpist • Lancer|
|II||Warrior • Sentinel • Cleric • Sorcerer • Raider • Arcana Dueler • Kung Fu Artist • Archer • Bard • Dragoon|
|III||Weapon Master • Holy Saber • Bishop • Hermit • Hawkeye • Dark Fencer • Ogre • Sidewinder • Superstar • Valkyrie • Gladiator|
|IV||Berserker • Spartan • Sage • Warlock • Bandit Tycoon • Chaos Ruler • Luchador • Nighthound • Elysian • Apsaras|
|Chrysaor • Lumberjack • Cavalier • Monk • Robin Hood|
|EX I||Alchemist • Ninja • Samurai • Sword Master • Gunslinger • Mystic • Assassin • Drum Master • Dancer • Mechanic|
|EX II||Doctor • Runeslayer • Kengo • Glorybringer • Soldier • Nekomancer • Tormentor • Rising Force|
- hiroXgbf, http://hiroxgbf.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-7.html
- GameWith, Berserker https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/25260