|Class line||Fighter ⇢ Warrior ⇢ Weapon Master ⇢ Berserker ⇢ Viking|
|Description||Show your wild side with mix-and-match skills for a dynamically defying fighting style.|
|Level BonusesLevel bonuses are earned with levels 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20.||
|Completion Bonuses||ATK +2% and HP +1%|
|Release date||2016-03-10||Other sites|
|Battle Instincts||Boost to double attack rate.
10% Boost to maximum HP.
|Revenge Run Amok||Slight chance to dodge and counter a foe's one-ally attack.|
|Trample||Unlocks at Master Level 20:
Supplement damage upon triple attacks (Damage cap: 100,000).
|Base Multiattack Rates|
|Base DA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses||25%||Base TA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses||5%|
|Recommended Extended Mastery Perks|
|Attack, Charge Attack Damage Up, Debuff Success Rate, Damage Cap Up|
|Master Level BonusesRequirements to unlock Master Levels|
|Total Master Level Bonuses|
| ATK +3600
DMG Cap +10%
|New Support Skill: Trample
Skill Upgrade: Full Arsenal III
Alternate color class outfits
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown in Turns||DurDuration in Turns or Seconds||SubSubskill usable on other classes||LVLClass level required||Notes|
|Full Arsenal III||Gain
, , and .|
At level 30:
Also gain and .
Extended Mastery Skills
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown||DurDuration||EMPCost in EMP||Notes|
|Armor Break II||Elemental damage to one foe.
|Rage IV||All parties gain
All allies gain .
(Consumes 30% of charge bar.)
and . |
(Consumes 100% of charge bar.)
An aggressive attacking class, focused around multiattacks for the MC and charge attacking often, along with strong ATK Up and DEF Down capabilities. Naturally pairs well with characters that also focus on charge attacks, especially for shorter fights. On the other hand, this single-minded focus can cause problems in more difficult battles, especially solo. In raid battles, the class struggles to contribute benefits to other parties, as Attack Buffs are plentiful and DEF Down cap can be hit in many different ways.
allows you to instantly deal immense charge attack damage, or immediately gain a full bar for .
The rest of the team can be assisted with the use of utility skills such asand . (If using , remember to use it before any use of , lest you waste meter!)
is not recommended due to the fact that it reduces defense while the DA/TA boost can be easily replaced with support from other characters or charge attack effects.
is an especially strong skill. It provides large unique bonuses to ATK+DEF, along with bonus damage, but users should take note that it locks your own skills upon use. Make sure to use any other skills you need to before using . It also provides guaranteed triple attacks, which will help you regain the meter you spent to use it. The debuff immunity can also be incredibly useful in avoiding specific trigger attack debuffs that would shut down charge attacks.
Notable Main Weapons
Berzerker faces strong competition for its mainhand slot. Nearly all swords and axes are fine to use, though given that Berserker charge attacks more often than other classes weapons with a strong charge attack effect should be prioritised.
- The Berserker CCW, though strong, may be difficult to justify creating if you already have a strong sword or axe for that element. If you do choose to build one, note that the strong and on Charge Attack may mean you no longer need to take as a skill. Note that is significantly improved with the class weapon, gaining additional and upon use.
- Barbarian's Humanity - Improving the MC's charge attack damage cap will always be useful.
- Barbarian's Divinity - Turns into a strong (though chance-based) buff for the whole party. Powerful, but locks you into taking the skill.
- Barbarian's Devilry - removes the charge bar cost for . Only of use if you are still taking the skill to buff other members of your raid, since the CCW provides it for free for your own party on charge attack.
- Once Master Level 20 is reached:
- Any axe or sabre that provides ⚠️This weapon is acquired from the Premium Draw. It will require the use of duplicate copies or Damascus Ingots to uncap to its full potential. It may be difficult to get this weapon in the first place, and will be expensive to bring to its full power. Consider whether you can use a farmable replacement instead., ⚠️⚠️This weapon is acquired from the Premium Draw. It will require the use of duplicate copies or Damascus Ingots to uncap to its full potential. It may be difficult to get this weapon in the first place, and will be expensive to bring to its full power. Consider whether you can use a farmable replacement instead., and ⚠️ . on charge attack can be useful to activate the new passive ability. This includes weapons such as , ,
- Said passive also further increases synergy with setups. The weapon itself makes for a pretty decent mainhand in Earth grids on a more party-oriented setup.
- Reddit Class Discussion (2019-11-22)
- Reddit Class Discussion (2020-03-28) (post-March 2020 EMP Update)
- hiroXgbf, http://hiroxgbf.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-7.html
- GameWith, Berserker https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/25260