|Class line||Alchemist ⇢ Doctor|
|Description||Put on the lab coat and prove you'll stop at nothing to nurse your allies back to health.|
- Clear Chapter 1 (115) Quest: A Healer's Resolve
Change the 's Element
Clear Chapter 63 Story: Boundless Joy
|Level BonusesLevel bonuses are earned with levels 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20.||
|Master Bonuses||Boost to DEF when HP is full +3%|
|Release date||2018-12-18||Other sites|
|Medical Expertise||20% boost to greenRestore 50% of an ally's HP.
Medical Expertise: increased to 60%. and blueRestore 35% of all allies' HP.
Medical Expertise: increased to 42%. potion effects to all allies.
|Lifesaver||Restore 10% HP to all allies (Healing cap: 1500) at end of turn if an ally is almost knocked out.|
|Base Multiattack Rates|
|Base DA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses||4%||Base TA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses||1%|
|Recommended Extended Mastery Perks|
|ATK, HP, Total Party HP|
Extended Mastery Skills:
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown in Turns||DurDuration in Turns or Seconds||SubSubskill usable on other classes||LVLClass level required||Notes|
|Potion Refinement||Create 1 green potion.
All allies gain .
Extended Mastery Skills
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown||DurDuration||EMPCost in EMP||Notes|
|Nutrients||All allies gain and .||6T||3T||25|
|Maddening Vitality||Grant another ally
, , and . |
Inflict (Max: 90%) on ally.
|3T||4T||40||Can't target MC. Can't be used on characters with less than 20% of their max HP.|
|Adrenaline Rush||All allies gain
Inflict on all allies after effect ends.
Doctor is a compelling, flexible support option for damage-oriented players that want to keep their own party healthy. Instead of skills that provide party-wide heals, Doctor synthesizes Green Potions for powerful single-target healing. Because potions heal based on a percentage of the target's max HP and have no cap, and can be used while afflicted by debuffs that limit character actions (likeor ), this makes Doctor a powerful healer in difficult battles.
The class has supportive abilities beyond mere healing; it can remove all debuffs through, and provides powerful buffs such as , , , and . However, because the class' abilities are relegated to your own party, it is potentially less helpful in difficult raids with multiple players compared to other classes.
- : An upgraded version of the Alchemist class skill. removes all debuffs from the party at the end of the turn. While powerful, because it only lasts for one turn, you may be forced to pick between immediately using the skill for a green potion or saving it for a enemy special attack with debuffs. Furthermore, while potions can be used even if MC is hit with , MC won't be able to use this skill for more green potions or for its debuff removal. On the other hand, it can be timed preemptively (as a psuedo- ) to remove debuffs from MC such as and that cannot otherwise be healed with skills.
- : Doctor's default EM skill choice. Most of its noticed value will come from the buff it provides, but the puts in a ton of work since it's a large relative increase to otherwise small heals such as , , and the Doctor's support skill Lifesaver.
- Hype page for more information on the status effect. : Always worth considering, this EM skill will turn an ally into a bit of monster. A good option for a party that already wants to focus hostility onto a specific ally or if the party has one ally with a particularly high damage potential they need help reaching. Becomes more compelling in shorter fights where this skill's downside can't become a liability. See the
- Charge Boosting skills, summon calls, and the like. However, its 2-turn effect is followed by 3 turns of zero charge bar gain, making it less suitable for longer battles. : The most situational EM skill option. Very powerful with the right support and has very strong synergy with
How to Play
Doctor is a relatively straightforward class. As long as players adjust skills and weapons to fit their party and the content they're tackling, this class can carry them through difficult solo content.
Notable Main Weapons
Doctor does not need to rely on its Class Champion Weapon and can get by with any decently-powerful main gun or dagger.
is a CCW with its most notable feature being permanent stacking buffs to any team member healed by a potion (on top of lingering debuff resistance and healing). Its value significantly increases with more sources of potions - team members such as , , or are valuable if you choose to use this CCW.
- Doctor's Humanity - Gives immunity to and very slightly improves . Weak, and is a rare status effect to begin with.
- Doctor's Divinity - A free to start a fight is useful, but for most fights you could simply take a character with a -providing skill, or even just the regular for the MC.
- Doctor's Devilry - Provides an enormous boost to team attack power when healing, at the cost of an undispellable defense debuff for the team. An aggressive option for players who can deal with the extra damage the team will be taking.
- A common setup for Doctor is + two flex slots.
- A more niche composition is + + flex slot.
- Typical flex slot recommendations:
- : Recommended for party-wide healing if you can't get by with your limited stock of blue potions, which Doctor can't create. Has an upgrade available from Psycho Syringe's Emblem of Humanity.
- : Useful for topping off charge bar (since Doctor has a negligible innate multiattack rate), and the HP cost can be offset by a green potion.
- : Only used together with Maddening Vitality if someone in the party likes taking hits. Has a soft synergy with Psycho Syringe's buff, so Doctors using both the CCW and Maddening Vitality may get enough value out of this skill.
- : Very situational, but has potential to be worth considering in rare cases. Combined with Doctor's Nutrients buff, this can heal upwards of 3750 over its 5-turn duration but requires a very large HP pool (over 38k to get the max healing). Doctors should generally avoid this, but it may sometimes be helpful.
- Reddit Class Discussion (2019-08-16)
- Reddit Class Discussion (2020-03-21) (post-January 2020 Update)
- hiroXgbf, http://hiroxgbf.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-7.html
- Gamewith, Doctor. https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/134578