|Class line||Alchemist ⇢ Doctor|
|Description||Put on the lab coat and prove you'll stop at nothing to nurse your allies back to health.|
- Clear Chapter 1 (115) Quest: A Healer's Resolve
Change the 's Element
Clear Chapter 63 Story: Boundless Joy
|Level BonusesLevel bonuses are earned with levels 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20.||
|Master Bonuses||Boost to DEF when HP is full +3%|
|Medical Expertise||20% boost to greenRestore 50% of an ally's HP.
Medical Expertise: increased to 60%. and blueRestore 35% of all allies' HP.
Medical Expertise: increased to 42%. potion effects to all allies.
|Lifesaver||Restore 10% HP to all allies (Healing cap: 1500) at end of turn if an ally is almost knocked out.|
|Base Multiattack Rates|
|Base DA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses||1% ||Base TA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses||4% |
|Recommended Extended Mastery Perks|
|ATK, HP, Total Party HP|
Extended Mastery Skills:
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown in Turns||DurDuration in Turns or Seconds||SubSubskill usable on other classes||LVLClass level required||Notes|
|Potion Refinement||Create 1 green potion.
All allies gain .
Extended Mastery Skills
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown||DurDuration||EMPCost in EMP||Notes|
|Nutrients||All allies gain and .||6T||3T||25|
|Maddening Vitality||Grant another ally
, , and . |
Inflict (Max: 90%) on ally.
|3T||4T||40||Can't target MC. Can't be used on characters with less than 20% of their max HP.|
|Adrenaline Rush||All allies gain
Inflict on all allies after effect ends.
Doctor is quite different from its healing counterparts Sage and Alchemist, and offers a powerful offensive-oriented support option for players able to get the most out of its buffs. Some of its better aspects include: great supportive options for Main Weapon, good uptime on its buff, ability to ramp and maintain , access to the most potent buff available, and it has the highest single-target healing through its green potions. However, almost all of a Doctor's benefits are localized to their own party, making them a selfish class option when compared to Sage, spear-wielding Apsaras, or even a supportive Runeslayer.
Selecting skills for Doctor will typically change based on the rest of your party, as with many advanced classes. Some of the more notable options are:
- — Doctor's default EM skill choice. Most of its noticed value will come from the buff it provides, but the puts in a ton of work since it's a large relative increase to otherwise small heals such as , , and the Doctor's support skill Lifesaver.
- Hype page for more information on the status effect. — Always worth considering, this EM skill will turn an ally into a bit of monster. A good option for a party that already wants to focus hostility onto a specific ally or if the party has one ally with a particularly high damage potential they need help reaching. Becomes more compelling in shorter fights where this skill's downside can't become a liability. See the
- Uriel's Terrablaze, character abilities such as Medusa's Eyes for Only You, and charge attacks such as the AK-4A's Lethal Scorpion or Arulumaya's Selene Timoria. — The most situational EM skill option, but very powerful with the right support. Has very strong synergy with boosts to charge bar like summon calls such as
- — Recommended for party-wide healing whenever Doctor can't get by with their limited stock of blue potions. Has an upgrade available from Psycho Syringe's Emblem of Humanity.
- — Very situational, but has potential to be worth considering in rare cases. Combined with Doctor's Nutrients buff, this can heal upwards of 3750 over its 5-turn duration but requires a very large HP pool (over 38k to get the max healing). Doctors should generally avoid this, but it may sometimes be helpful.
- — Useful for topping off when the Doctor needs to use a charge attack (especially ones that buff the party), and the HP cost can be offset by a green potion.
- — Not typically a consideration, but combos very well with Maddening Vitality if the Doctor has someone in their party that loves trading punches. Has a soft synergy with Psycho Syringe's buff, so Doctors using both their class weapon and Maddening Vitality may get enough value out of this skill.
- — Commonly taken if the Doctor's party is unable to shred foes' defenses sufficiently on their own.
- — A fallback option if nothing else is really needed. Can help lower incoming damage.
Since they're a supportive class, Doctors should revisit their skill options from time to time and think about what their current needs are. As long their skills are be selected with both their allies and their foes in mind they'll be sure to get a lot of value from them.
If able to pick a Main Weapon to support their team, Doctor has several potent options in most of the elements. Some supportive Main Weapon options to consider include , , and the many daggers that provide to all allies such as the series. Doctor also has some other interesting options such as , , , , and which could prove very effective against certain bosses.
Overall, Doctor is a compelling, flexible support option for damage-oriented players that want to keep their own party healthy.
- Reddit Class Discussion (2019-08-16)
- Reddit Class Discussion (2020-03-21) (post-January 2020 Update)
|I||Fighter • Knight • Priest • Wizard • Thief • Enhancer • Grappler • Ranger • Harpist • Lancer|
|II||Warrior • Sentinel • Cleric • Sorcerer • Raider • Arcana Dueler • Kung Fu Artist • Archer • Bard • Dragoon|
|III||Weapon Master • Holy Saber • Bishop • Hermit • Hawkeye • Dark Fencer • Ogre • Sidewinder • Superstar • Valkyrie • Gladiator|
|IV||Berserker • Spartan • Sage • Warlock • Bandit Tycoon • Chaos Ruler • Luchador • Nighthound • Elysian • Apsaras • Chrysaor • Lumberjack • Cavalier|
|EX I||Alchemist • Ninja • Samurai • Sword Master • Gunslinger • Mystic • Assassin • Drum Master • Dancer • Mechanic|
|EX II||Doctor • Runeslayer • Kengo • Glorybringer • Soldier • Nekomancer • Tormentor • Rising Force|
- hiroXgbf, http://hiroxgbf.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-7.html
- Gamewith, Doctor. https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/134578