|Class line||Harpist ⇢ Bard ⇢ Superstar ⇢ Elysian|
|Description||Sing foes to sleep and inspire allies' double attacks.|
|Prerequisites||Bard and Arcana Dueler, Lvl 20|
Level BonusesLevel bonuses are earned with levels 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20.
|DEF +3% and Debuff resistance +3%, total +15%|
|Master Bonuses||DEF +3%|
|Cantabile||Takes less damage from foes in Overdrive|
|Appassionato||Increases the effectiveness of Sky Realm Song.
All allies gain and when using Overture II. Buff effectiveness is based on the number of participating players.
|Recommended Extended Mastery Perks|
|Attack, Double Attack, Debuff Success Rate|
Miserable MistInflict and on all enemies.: Massive increase to effective damage and survivability.
Gravity WaveInflict on one enemy./
BlindInflict on one enemy.: Alternatives to Angelic Voice for foes immune to .
Bard SongAll allies gain .: Decent sustain, but usually less effective than the debuffs above.
C/DCooldown in Turns
DurDuration in Turns or Seconds
SubSubskill usable on other classes
LVLClass level required
|Overture II||All parties gainand (both Stackable).||7T||3T||No||1||Affects all players.
Also boosts healing potions.
|Soul Soloist||Inflicton all enemies. All allies gain .||5T||3T||Yes||5||Harp mainhand enhances effect.
Both and are:
|Sky Realm Song||All allies gain.||6T||3T||Yes||15||effect is increased to 30%/70% due to Appassionato.|
Extended Mastery Skills
EMPCost in EMP
|Sheep Song||Inflicton one enemy.||6T||3T||8||Harp mainhand enhances effect. |
|Tremor Round||Increases the amount of Mode Gauge depleted by the party's attacks and abilities.||6T||3T||5|
AssessmentExtremely powerful with the right setup, Superstar is limited primarily by weapon and character availability. A mainhand Harp is practically mandatory, and optimal use requires characters who can capitalize on Superstar's buffs while covering its lack of immediate high-impact skills (such as
- Overture IIAll parties gain and (both Stackable).boosts ATK and DEF in addition to Healing via the Appassionato support skill, making it a sizable buff, especially in Raids as it scales based on the number of players.
- Soul SoloistInflict on all enemies. All allies gain .helps counteract bosses with higher debuff resistance as well as making off-element debuffs such as some summon calls more likely to land.
- Sky Realm SongAll allies gain .provides massive damage and charge bar generation via double-attacks.
- For battles where both Bard SongAll allies gain .are desirable, Bard can be superior despite being a Row II class.
Overall, Superstar is an excellent choice for self-sufficient teams or battles that don't require the MC to specialize and a go-to for multiplayer content where other players can be expected to have the core tools covered.
- Sheep SongInflict on one enemy.has niche potential, but is usually worse thanBlindInflict on one enemy.and thus not worth buying without a specific usage in mind.
- Tremor RoundIncreases the amount of Mode Gauge depleted by the party's attacks and abilities.is conceivably useful if every other buff and debuff is somehow covered, butRage IIIAll parties gain .orRampageGain and .is usually better.
|I||Fighter • Knight • Priest • Wizard • Thief • Enhancer • Grappler • Ranger • Harpist • Lancer|
|II||Warrior • Sentinel • Cleric • Sorcerer • Raider • Arcana Dueler • Kung Fu Artist • Archer • Bard • Dragoon|
|III||Weapon Master • Holy Saber • Bishop • Hermit • Hawkeye • Dark Fencer • Ogre • Sidewinder • Superstar • Valkyrie|
|IV||Berserker • Spartan • Sage • Warlock • Bandit Tycoon • Chaos Ruler • Luchador • Nighthound • Elysian • Apsaras|
|EX||Alchemist • Ninja • Samurai • Sword Master • Gunslinger • Mystic • Assassin • Drum Master • Dancer • Mechanic|