From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|Class line||Harpist ⇢ Bard ⇢ Superstar ⇢ Elysian|
|Description||Sing foes to sleep and inspire allies' double attacks.|
Lvl 20 Bard and Arcana Dueler
|Level BonusesLevel bonuses are earned with levels 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20.||
|Master Bonuses||DEF +3%|
|Cantabile||Cut to DMG damage taken from a foe in Overdrive.|
|Appassionato||10% Boost to
's double attack rate.|
All allies gain and upon using .
|Base Multiattack Rates|
|Base DA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses||Base TA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses|
|Recommended Extended Mastery Perks|
|Attack, Double Attack, Debuff Success Rate|
: Higher risk/reward alternative to Miserable Mist.
/ : Alternatives to Angelic Voice for foes immune to .
: Decent sustain, but usually less effective than the debuffs above.
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown in Turns||DurDuration in Turns or Seconds||SubSubskill usable on other classes||LVLClass level required||Notes|
|Overture II||Harp: All parties gain 40%
and 20% . |
Dagger: All parties gain 10% and 10% .
|Soul Soloist||Harp: Inflict
on all enemies. |
All allies gain .
: Inflict on all enemies.
All allies gain .
Other weapons: Inflict on all enemies.
All allies gain .
|Sky Realm Song||Harp: All allies gain
Other weapons: All allies gain .
Extended Mastery Skills
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown||DurDuration||EMPCost in EMP||Notes|
|Sheep Song||Harp: Inflict 
and on a foe.|
Other weapons: Inflict and on a foe.
|Tremor Round||All allies gainand based on number of parties.||6T||3T||5|
AssessmentExtremely powerful with the right setup, Superstar is limited primarily by weapon and character availability. A mainhand Harp is practically mandatory, and optimal use requires characters who can capitalize on Superstar's buffs while covering its lack of immediate high-impact skills (such as or ). Its subskills are worthless to other classes, however, so it should not be unlocked until it can be actively used.
- boosts ATK and DEF in addition to Healing via the Appassionato support skill, making it a sizable buff, especially in Raids as it scales based on the number of players.
- helps counteract bosses with higher debuff resistance as well as making off-element debuffs such as some summon calls more likely to land.
- provides massive damage and charge bar generation via double-attacks.
- The subskill is one of the most powerful and can only reliably be taken by Superstar.
- For battles where both Bard can be superior despite being a Row II class. and are desirable,
Overall, Superstar is an excellent choice for self-sufficient teams or battles that don't require the MC to specialize and a go-to for multiplayer content where other players can be expected to have the core tools covered.
- has niche potential, but is usually worse than or and thus not worth buying without a specific usage in mind.
- is conceivably useful if every other buff and debuff is somehow covered, but or is usually better.
|I||Fighter • Knight • Priest • Wizard • Thief • Enhancer • Grappler • Ranger • Harpist • Lancer|
|II||Warrior • Sentinel • Cleric • Sorcerer • Raider • Arcana Dueler • Kung Fu Artist • Archer • Bard • Dragoon|
|III||Weapon Master • Holy Saber • Bishop • Hermit • Hawkeye • Dark Fencer • Ogre • Sidewinder • Superstar • Valkyrie • Gladiator|
|IV||Berserker • Spartan • Sage • Warlock • Bandit Tycoon • Chaos Ruler • Luchador • Nighthound • Elysian • Apsaras • Chrysaor|
|EX I||Alchemist • Ninja • Samurai • Sword Master • Gunslinger • Mystic • Assassin • Drum Master • Dancer • Mechanic|
|EX II||Doctor • Runeslayer • Kengo • Glorybringer • Soldier • Nekomancer|