Monk

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

About classes | Class list | Skill list | Extended Mastery


Monk gran sprite.png

Monk gran icon.jpg

Monk gran.png

Monk djeeta icon.jpg

Monk djeeta.png
Monk djeeta sprite.png
Class Data
Class line Class 430301 me icon.pngMonk
Description A monastic warrior with mastery over body, capable of smashing boulders with fists.
Style Label Type Attack.png Specialty Label Weapon Melee.png Label Weapon Staff.png
Prerequisites Class 160301 me square.jpg Luchador Lvl 20
Class 120301 wa square.jpg Sage Lvl 20
CP square.jpg CP ×4,000
Monk's Distinction square.jpg Monk's Distinction ×20
Trophy Gold square.png Spirit's Gift of RobeClear the quest Successor to History
Rewards
Crystal square.jpg Crystal ×50
- Clear Chapter 88 Quest: Successor to History.
Level BonusesLevel bonuses are earned with levels 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20.
Lvl 1Icon Bonus Attack.png ATK +1000   Total:
Icon Bonus Attack.png ATK +3000
Icon Bonus Attack.png Skill DMG +30%
Lvl 5Icon Bonus Attack.png Skill DMG +15%
Lvl 10 Icon Bonus Attack.png ATK +1000
Lvl 15Icon Bonus Attack.png Skill DMG +15%
Lvl 20Icon Bonus Attack.png ATK +1000
Master Bonuses Icon Bonus Attack.png Skill DMG Cap +3%
Release date ? Other sites
Support Skills
Snap Punch Upon using damage skills or charge attack:
Raise Status 6911 1.pngMartial ProwessAttack specs and skill specs are boosted based on Martial Prowess lvl / Chance to deal 4-hit elemental DMG to random foes at end of turn (Max: 10 / Can't be removed)
lvl by 1 (Max: 10).
(If MC is almost knocked out at the end of turn: Status 6911 1.pngMartial ProwessAttack specs and skill specs are boosted based on Martial Prowess lvl / Chance to deal 4-hit elemental DMG to random foes at end of turn (Max: 10 / Can't be removed)
lowers by 5.)
Mantra Based on Status 6911 1.pngMartial ProwessAttack specs and skill specs are boosted based on Martial Prowess lvl / Chance to deal 4-hit elemental DMG to random foes at end of turn (Max: 10 / Can't be removed)
lvl:

Boost to attack specs and skill specs.
Chance to deal 4-hit elemental damage to random foes at the end of turn.
Base Multiattack Rates
Base DA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses ?% Base TA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses ?%
Recommended Extended Mastery Perks
Recommended Subskills

Skills

Icon Skill Name Effect C/DCooldown in Turns DurDuration in Turns or Seconds SubSubskill usable on other classes LVLClass level required Notes
Ability m 1197 1.png Ascetic Stance Gain Status Counter DodgeDMG.pngCounters on Dodge/DMG (3 times)Counters upon dodging one-ally attacks or taking DMG
Strength: 150%Duration: 2 turnsCounter attacks grant 5% charge bar per hit.
.
Raise Status 6911 1.pngMartial ProwessAttack specs and skill specs are boosted based on Martial Prowess lvl / Chance to deal 4-hit elemental DMG to random foes at end of turn (Max: 10 / Can't be removed)
lvl by 1.[1]
5T 2T No 1

Extended Mastery Skills

Icon Skill Name Effect C/DCooldown DurDuration EMPCost in EMP Notes
Ability m 1198 1.png True Strike 4-hit, 200% elemental damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~180,000 per hit~720,000 total) and remove 1 buff.[1] 5T - 35
Ability m 1199 1.png Unyielding Form 300% elemental damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~630,000).
Gain Status AggroUpArrow.pngHostility UpMore likely to be attacked
Strength: ∞Duration: 2 turns100% chance to be targeted by all foes.
, Status DefenseUp.png100% DEF UpDEF is boosted
Strength: 100%Duration: 2 turns
, and Status Veil.png100% Debuff Res. UpDebuff resistance is boosted
Strength: 100%Duration: 2 turns
.[1]
6T 2T 40
Ability m 1200 1.png Rock Crusher 400% elemental damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~700,000).
Gain Status Bonus Damage.png25% Bonus DMGDeals bonus DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
Strength: 25%Duration: 4 turns
, Status Armored.png100% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 100% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 4 turns
, and Status CriticalUp.png70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpDMG is slightly boosted for critical hits
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 4 turns
.[1]
7T 4T 30

Gameplay Notes

Snap Punch

  • Only skills with a red border are applicable. Other colors do not count even if they deal damage.

Mantra

  • Boosts attack specs and skill specs based on Status 6911 1.pngMartial ProwessAttack specs and skill specs are boosted based on Martial Prowess lvl / Chance to deal 4-hit elemental DMG to random foes at end of turn (Max: 10 / Can't be removed)
    level.[1]
  • Chance to deal 4-hit, 200% elemental damage to random foes at the end of turn (Damage cap: ~180,000 per hit~720,000 total).
Lvl Status ATK UpNormal modifier DMG Cap Up Skill DMG Up Skill DMG Cap Up Trigger Chance
1 Status 6911 1.pngMartial ProwessAttack specs and skill specs are boosted based on Martial Prowess lvl / Chance to deal 4-hit elemental DMG to random foes at end of turn (Max: 10 / Can't be removed)
10% 1% 10% 2% 10%
2 Status 6911 2.pngMartial ProwessAttack specs and skill specs are boosted based on Martial Prowess lvl / Chance to deal 4-hit elemental DMG to random foes at end of turn (Max: 10 / Can't be removed)
20% 2% 20% 4% 20%
3 Status 6911 3.pngMartial ProwessAttack specs and skill specs are boosted based on Martial Prowess lvl / Chance to deal 4-hit elemental DMG to random foes at end of turn (Max: 10 / Can't be removed)
30% 3% 30% 6% 30%
4 Status 6911 4.pngMartial ProwessAttack specs and skill specs are boosted based on Martial Prowess lvl / Chance to deal 4-hit elemental DMG to random foes at end of turn (Max: 10 / Can't be removed)
40% 4% 40% 8% 40%
5 Status 6911 5.pngMartial ProwessAttack specs and skill specs are boosted based on Martial Prowess lvl / Chance to deal 4-hit elemental DMG to random foes at end of turn (Max: 10 / Can't be removed)
50% 5% 50% 10% 50%
6 Status 6911 6.pngMartial ProwessAttack specs and skill specs are boosted based on Martial Prowess lvl / Chance to deal 4-hit elemental DMG to random foes at end of turn (Max: 10 / Can't be removed)
60% 6% 60% 12% 60%
7 Status 6911 7.pngMartial ProwessAttack specs and skill specs are boosted based on Martial Prowess lvl / Chance to deal 4-hit elemental DMG to random foes at end of turn (Max: 10 / Can't be removed)
70% 7% 70% 14% 70%
8 Status 6911 8.pngMartial ProwessAttack specs and skill specs are boosted based on Martial Prowess lvl / Chance to deal 4-hit elemental DMG to random foes at end of turn (Max: 10 / Can't be removed)
80% 8% 80% 16% 80%
9 Status 6911 9.pngMartial ProwessAttack specs and skill specs are boosted based on Martial Prowess lvl / Chance to deal 4-hit elemental DMG to random foes at end of turn (Max: 10 / Can't be removed)
90% 9% 90% 18% 90%
10 Status 6911 10.pngMartial ProwessAttack specs and skill specs are boosted based on Martial Prowess lvl / Chance to deal 4-hit elemental DMG to random foes at end of turn (Max: 10 / Can't be removed)
100% 10% 100% 20% 100%

Assessment

None yet.

Resources

Class Navigation
I FighterKnightPriestWizardThiefEnhancerGrapplerRangerHarpistLancer
II WarriorSentinelClericSorcererRaiderArcana DuelerKung Fu ArtistArcherBardDragoon
III Weapon MasterHoly SaberBishopHermitHawkeyeDark FencerOgreSidewinderSuperstarValkyrieGladiator
IV BerserkerSpartanSageWarlockBandit TycoonChaos RulerLuchadorNighthoundElysianApsarasChrysaorLumberjackCavalierMonk
EX I AlchemistNinjaSamuraiSword MasterGunslingerMysticAssassinDrum MasterDancerMechanic
EX II DoctorRuneslayerKengoGlorybringerSoldierNekomancerTormentorRising Force


References