Crests

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

About Status Effects
Glossary | Quick Navigation | Field Effects


About Crests

Hellfire CrestDeluge CrestWasteland CrestTyphoon CrestAurora CrestOblivion Crest

Crests are buffs which are used by certain characters' skills or support skills and summons' sub auras. Their effect varies based on character/summon used. If no characters or summons who utilize Crests are in the party, they have no effect.
The crest buffs are permanent, can stack up to five times, and cannot be dispelled, though they can be consumed by skills.

In most cases, crests can only be gained by party members matching the element (ie Fire characters gaining Hellfire Crests), and there are no real benefits to be gained from having crests of other elements in any case, as interactions only affect matching element allies. Characters who use crests as a resource always generate and require crests of their respective element for themselves (and their requirements only check for crests on themselves).

Filter Tables

Sources

Main Character

Icon Name Source Cooldown Targets Notes
Warlock  
Aether Blast III400%-500% elemental damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~450,000).
At level 30:
Damage increased to 600%.
All allies also gain 1 Elemental CrestHellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite

Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite

Wasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite

Typhoon CrestWind magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite

Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite

Oblivion CrestDark magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
(Crest gained based on caster's element).
5 turns All allies Requires Master Level 30.
The elemental crest gained is based on the caster's element.
Manadiver  
Aether Siphon700% Elemental damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~730,000).
Inflict Delay (Drain)Drain 1 filled charge diamond from a foe
Ignores Delay immunity on most foes
Unofficial status name
. If successful, gain Charged +30%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 30%
Strength: 30%Unaffected by charge bar gain effects
.
All allies gain 1 Elemental CrestHellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite

Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite

Wasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite

Typhoon CrestWind magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite

Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite

Oblivion CrestDark magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
. (Crest gained based on caster's element.)
6 turns All allies The elemental crest gained is based on the caster's element.
 
Secret TriadFill 3 charge diamonds on all foes.
All allies gain 20% Bonus DMGDeals bonus DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
Strength: 20%Duration: 3 turns
, Charge Bar +30%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 30%
Strength: 30%
, and 1 Elemental CrestHellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite

Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite

Wasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite

Typhoon CrestWind magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite

Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite

Oblivion CrestDark magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
(Crest gained based on caster's element.)
6 turns All allies The elemental crest gained is based on the caster's element.

Characters

Icon Name Element Source Cooldown Targets Notes

Altair (Holiday)  
Weihnachten Rune450%Massive Fire damage to a foe.
All allies gain 100% / 20% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 100% chance of dealing 20% more damage.Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.
Altair gains Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
- Self

 Battleplan: MarchBattleplan: March:
All Fire allies gain 70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
, KeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Strength: 1% of foe's max HP (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 3 turns
, and Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
(When Altair's Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
is 5:

Skill changes to Battleplan: Maneuver.)
Battleplan: Maneuver:
All Fire allies gain 100% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 100% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
, KeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Strength: 1% of foe's max HP (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 3 turns
, 50% Bonus Fire DMGDeals bonus fire DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
Strength: 50%Duration: 3 turns
, and 15% DMG Cap UpMaximum amount of DMG that can be dealt per hit is boosted
Strength: 15%Duration: 3 turns
.
(Consumes 5 Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.)
7 turns
Lvl 55:
6 turns
Fire allies Does not grant Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
when used as  Battleplan: ManeuverBattleplan: March:
All Fire allies gain 70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
, KeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Strength: 1% of foe's max HP (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 3 turns
, and Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
(When Altair's Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
is 5:

Skill changes to Battleplan: Maneuver.)
Battleplan: Maneuver:
All Fire allies gain 100% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 100% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
, KeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Strength: 1% of foe's max HP (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 3 turns
, 50% Bonus Fire DMGDeals bonus fire DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
Strength: 50%Duration: 3 turns
, and 15% DMG Cap UpMaximum amount of DMG that can be dealt per hit is boosted
Strength: 15%Duration: 3 turns
.
(Consumes 5 Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.)
.

 Battleplan: Official OrdersRemove 1 buff from a foe.
Inflict 25% Fire DEF DownDEF is lowered for fire DMG
Strength: 25%Duration: 180 seconds
.
(All allies gain Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
upon successfully removing a buff.)
5 turns All allies Requires successfully removing a buff from a foe.
 
Extended Mastery Support SkillChance to gain 1 Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
upon normal attacks.
- Self 10% chance at 3★.

Elmott (Yukata)
 Auspicious Blaze5-hit, 100% Fire damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~135,000 per hit).
Gain 1 Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
(Hit number increases based on number of Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
upon cast [Max: 10].)
8 turns
Lvl 55:
7 turns
Self Auto-activates when a foe uses a special attack.

Hekate  
Overnight Dream450%Massive Fire damage to a foe.
Gain Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
1-turn cut to skill cooldowns.
- Self

 Moonlit Blaze8-hit, 100% Fire damage to random foes (Damage cap: ~68,000 per hit).
Inflict 5% ATK Down (Stackable / Max: 40%)ATK is lowered (Stackable)
Strength: 5% (Max: 40%)Base Accuracy: 100%Duration: 180 seconds
and 5% DEF Down (Stackable / Max: 40%)DEF is lowered (Stackable)
Strength: 5% (Max: 40%)Base Accuracy: 100%Duration: 180 seconds
on all foes.
Gain Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
6 turns
Lvl 55:
5 turns
Self Auto-activates upon taking damage when Hekate has 5 Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.

 Twilight Proposition500% Fire damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~635,000).
All allies gain Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
and a random buff.
(Additional buffs based on number of caster's Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
upon cast.)
8 turns
Lvl 75:
7 turns
All allies

Icarus  
Dreadful Slash450%Massive Fire damage to a foe. (50% boost to C.A. damage and 30% boost to C.A. damage cap against foes with PetrifiedPetrifiedStops enemy's charge diamonds from filling.

PetrifiedStops enemy's charge diamonds from filling.
Local status effect
effect.)
Gain Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
- Self

 Regiment StrikeGain Guaranteed TAGuaranteed triple attack regardless of Triple Attack Lowered debuffs
Duration: 1 turn
and Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Instantly perform a normal attack without using up a turn.
7 turns
Lvl 75:
6 turns
Self
 
Icarus and Deimos, at Your Service!When Switching to Main Ally:
Gain 5 Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
(Can't be reactivated.)
- Self

Percival
 Zerreissen350%-450% Fire damage to a foe (Damage cap ~630,000).
Gain Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
At level 55:
Damage increased to 400%-500%.
At level 90:
Also restore caster's HP based on 50% of damage dealt (Healing cap: 2000).
6 turns
Lvl 55:
5 turns
Self

Teena (Summer)  
Lambent Flame450%Massive Fire damage to a foe.
Gain Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
, 50% Healing Up (Stackable / Max: 100%)Healing skill's healing amount is boosted (Stackable / Can't be removed)
Strength: 50% (Max: 100%)Duration: Indefinite
, and 50% Healing Cap Up (Stackable / Max: 100%)Healing skill's healing cap is boosted (Stackable / Can't be removed)
Strength: 50% (Max: 100%)Duration: Indefinite
.
- Self

 Lantern's Glow250%-300% Fire damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~400,000).
Restore all allies' HP (Healing cap: 1000) and remove 1 debuff.
All allies gain Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
(When Teena's Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
is at 5:
All allies also gain Charge Bar +20%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 20%
Strength: 20%
.)
8 turns
Lvl 55:
7 turns
Fire allies

Zahlhamelina
 New FaithAll Fire allies gain 20% Fire ATK UpFire ATK is boosted
Strength: 20%Duration: 5 turns
, 20% Wind CutWind DMG is cut 20%
Duration: 5 turnsWind Damage Cut.
, and Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
6 turns Fire allies

Aglovale
 Zerreissen700%-800% Water damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~730,000).
Gain Charge Bar +10%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 10%
Strength: 10%
and Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
6 turns
Lvl 55:
5 turns
Self

Cagliostro (Summer)  
Aqua Magna450%Massive Water damage to a foe.
Cagliostro gains Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
All allies gain KeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Strength: 1% of foe's max HP (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.
- Self

 Ars NovaArs Nova:
All Water allies gain 70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
, KeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Strength: 1% of foe's max HP (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 3 turns
, and Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
(When Cagliostro's Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
is 5:

Skill changes to Ars Notoria.)
Ars Notoria:
All Water allies gain 100% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 100% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
, KeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Strength: 1% of foe's max HP (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 3 turns
, 50% Bonus Water DMGDeals bonus water DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
Strength: 50%Duration: 3 turns
, and 15% DMG Cap UpMaximum amount of DMG that can be dealt per hit is boosted
Strength: 15%Duration: 3 turns
.
7 turns
Lvl 55:
6 turns
Water allies Does not grant Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
when used as  Ars NotoriaArs Nova:
All Water allies gain 70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
, KeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Strength: 1% of foe's max HP (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 3 turns
, and Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
(When Cagliostro's Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
is 5:

Skill changes to Ars Notoria.)
Ars Notoria:
All Water allies gain 100% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 100% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
, KeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Strength: 1% of foe's max HP (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 3 turns
, 50% Bonus Water DMGDeals bonus water DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
Strength: 50%Duration: 3 turns
, and 15% DMG Cap UpMaximum amount of DMG that can be dealt per hit is boosted
Strength: 15%Duration: 3 turns
.
.
 
Extended Mastery Support SkillChance to gain Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
upon normal attacks.
- Self 10% chance at 3★.

Clarisse (Summer)  
Alea Jacta Est450%Massive Water damage to a foe.
Inflict 10% Water DEF DownDEF is lowered for water DMG
Strength: 10%Duration: 180 seconds
and 10% Fire ATK DownFire ATK is lowered
Strength: 10%Duration: 180 seconds
.
Gain Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
- Self

 Lytic PowerLytic Power:
Gain 50% Sharp ATK Up (1 time)ATK is sharply boosted
Strength: 50%Multiplier: AssassinDuration: 1 turn
, StrengthATK is greatly boosted based on how high HP is
Strength: 20%-10%Duration: 3 turns
, and Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
(When Clarisse's Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
is 5:

Skill changes to Radiolytic Power.)
Radiolytic Power:
All Water allies gain 50% Sharp ATK Up (1 time)ATK is sharply boosted
Strength: 50%Multiplier: AssassinDuration: 1 turn
, StrengthATK is greatly boosted based on how high HP is
Strength: 20%-10%Duration: 3 turns
, and 15% DMG AmplifiedDMG for one-foe attacks and counterattacks is amplified
Strength: 15%Multiplier: SeraphicDuration: 3 turns
.
(Consumes 5 Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.)
7 turns
Lvl 55:
6 turns
Self Does not grant Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
when used as  Radiolytic PowerLytic Power:
Gain 50% Sharp ATK Up (1 time)ATK is sharply boosted
Strength: 50%Multiplier: AssassinDuration: 1 turn
, StrengthATK is greatly boosted based on how high HP is
Strength: 20%-10%Duration: 3 turns
, and Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
(When Clarisse's Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
is 5:

Skill changes to Radiolytic Power.)
Radiolytic Power:
All Water allies gain 50% Sharp ATK Up (1 time)ATK is sharply boosted
Strength: 50%Multiplier: AssassinDuration: 1 turn
, StrengthATK is greatly boosted based on how high HP is
Strength: 20%-10%Duration: 3 turns
, and 15% DMG AmplifiedDMG for one-foe attacks and counterattacks is amplified
Strength: 15%Multiplier: SeraphicDuration: 3 turns
.
(Consumes 5 Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.)
.
 
Cute Girl SummerWhen a Water ally casts a buff-removing skill:
888,888 Plain damage to a foe. Inflict DelayReduce a foe's filled charge diamonds by 1
.
Clarisse gains Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
- Self

Erin (SSR)  
Crystal Glacier450%Massive Water damage to a foe.
Gain Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Activate Crystal Blizzard.
- Self

 Crystal CloakAll allies gain 30% Fire DMG LoweredFire DMG is lowered
Strength: 30%Duration: 5 turnsFire DEF Up. Not a Damage Cut.
Reduces Fire damage taken on a multiplier
separate from Damage Cuts.
, Fire SwitchElemental DMG from foes turns into fire DMG
Duration: 5 turns
, and Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
9 turns
Lvl 55:
8 turns
All allies

Juliet (Water)  
Luce dell'Amore450%Massive Water damage to a foe.
Gain Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
(When 1 SpiritConsumes 1 upon normal attacks (Restored every 5 turns / Can't be removed)
is consumed:
Also deal 300% Bonus Water damage [Damage cap: ~630,000].)
- Self

 Fulmine AzzurroAll Water allies gain Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
, Mirror Image (1 time)Next one-to-one attack received will be ineffective
(Effect removed on next all-foe all-ally attack)
Duration: Indefinite
, and 20% Bonus Water DMGDeals bonus water DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks (Ends upon taking DMG)
Strength: 20%Duration: Indefinite
.
(Bonus Water DMG effect ends upon taking damage.)
9 turns
Lvl 55:
8 turns
Water allies

 Lancia Sacra3-hit, 150% Water damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~190,000 per hit~570,000 total).
Inflict 10% Water DEF Down (Stackable / Max: 40%)DEF is lowered for water DMG (Stackable)
Strength: 10% (Max: 40%)Duration: 180 seconds
.
Gain Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
(When 1 SpiritConsumes 1 upon normal attacks (Restored every 5 turns / Can't be removed)
is consumed:
Activates twice.)
7 turns
Lvl 75:
6 turns
Self Consumes 1 SpiritConsumes 1 upon normal attacks (Restored every 5 turns / Can't be removed)
to activate twice.

 BomboniereGrant a Water ally Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
, Shield (4000)Next ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
Strength: 4000Duration: Indefinite
, and Charge Bar +100%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 100%
Strength: 100%
.
(Consumes 1 SpiritConsumes 1 upon normal attacks (Restored every 5 turns / Can't be removed)
.)
8 turns One Water ally Consumes 1 SpiritConsumes 1 upon normal attacks (Restored every 5 turns / Can't be removed)
.
 
Extended Mastery Support SkillChance to gain 1 Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
upon normal attacks.
- Self 10% chance at 3★.

Kolulu (Summer)
 SunburnSacrifice 80% of caster's current HP.
All Water allies gain SunburnATK is boosted / DEF is boosted / Double attack rate is boosted / Triple attack rate is boosted (Can't be removed)
Multiplier: NormalDuration: 5 turnsStacking: Special Buff
and Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
9 turns
Lvl 55:
8 turns
Water allies Ends cooldown upon charge attack.
 
Extended Mastery Support SkillChance to gain 1 Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
upon normal attacks.
- Self 10% chance at 3★.

Lily
 Silverfrost BarrierAll allies gain 70% Fire CutFire DMG is cut 70%
Duration: 1 turn
Lvl 55: 2 turnsFire Damage Cut.
.
At level 90:
All allies also gain Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Caster also gains Spring Breeze (3 times)White Heal activates when a foe uses a special attack (Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
8 turns All allies Requires level 90 (5★).

Macula Marius
 Froststar Gale300% Water damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~320,000).
(Boost to damage specs based on number of Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.)
Gain Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
and Charge Bar +10%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 10%
Strength: 10%
.
7 turns
Lvl 75:
6 turns
Self Auto-activates at end of turn when foe has CrystallizeMacula Marius's skill Froststar Gale activates at end of turn
(inflicted by  Jotunheim450%Massive Water damage to a foe.
Inflict CrystallizeMacula Marius's skill Froststar Gale activates at end of turn
Base Accuracy: Guaranteed to land if the foe does not have 100% debuff resistance (10,000% base accuracy)Duration: 1.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 1 turn remaining.
.
Restore 20% of all allies' HP (Healing cap: 1200).
).

Romeo
 Lama Acuta250%-350% Water damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~630,000).
When 1 SpiritConsumes 1 upon normal attacks (Restored every 5 turns / Can't be removed)
is consumed:
Also inflict 20% Water DEF DownDEF is lowered for water DMG
Strength: 20%Base Accuracy: 100%Duration: 180 seconds
.
At level 55:
Damage increased to 300%-400%.
At level 95:
Damage further increased to 500%.
Also inflict 5% ATK Down (Stackable / Max: 30%)ATK is lowered (Stackable)
Strength: 5% (Max: 30%)Base Accuracy: 100%Duration: 180 seconds
and 5% DEF Down (Stackable / Max: 30%)DEF is lowered (Stackable)
Strength: 5% (Max: 30%)Base Accuracy: 100%Duration: 180 seconds
.
Also gain Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
5 turns Self Requires level 95 (5★).
Activates upon charge attack.

Cagliostro
 PhantasmagoriaAll allies gain Reversed OuroborosATK is boosted / DEF is boosted / Double attack rate is boosted / Triple attack rate is boosted
Duration: 3 turnsStacking: Special Buff
and Wasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
At level 75:
Effect enhanced.
At level 100:
All allies also gain 50% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 50% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
and KeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Strength: 1% of foe's max HP (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 3 turns
.
7 turns All allies

Kolulu (Earth)
 My Own FancyAll Earth allies gain My Own FancyATK is boosted / Skill DMG is boosted / Maximum amount of skill DMG that can be dealt per hit is boosted / Skill DMG dealt is supplemented (Can't be removed)
Multiplier: NormalDuration: 5 turns
and 1 Wasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
8 turns
Lvl 55:
7 turns
Earth allies

 Golly Cute!Gain 1 Wasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
, 100% DEF UpDEF is boosted
Strength: 100%Duration: 3 turns
, and Shield (3000)Next ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
Strength: 3000Duration: 3 turns
.
Remove 1 debuff.
6 turns Self Ends cooldown upon charge attack.

Magisa (Holiday)
 SerenadeAll Earth allies gain Wasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
, Mirror Image (1 time)Next one-to-one attack received will be ineffective
(Effect removed on next all-foe all-ally attack)
Duration: Indefinite
, 70% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 70% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 3 turns
, and RefreshHP is restored on every turn
Strength: 5% of max HP (Healing cap: 500)Duration: 3 turns
.
8 turns
Lvl 55:
7 turns
Earth allies

 O Holy Night Ray600% Earth damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~700,000).
Remove 1 buff.
Gain Wasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
6 turns
Lvl 75:
5 turns
Self Activates upon charge attack.
 
Extended Mastery Support SkillChance to gain Wasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
upon normal attacks
- Self 10% chance at 3★.

Medusa
 Mighty EyeAll Earth allies gain Wasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
All allies gain 20% Earth ATK UpEarth ATK is boosted
Strength: 20%Duration: 5 turns
and 20% Water CutWater DMG is cut 20%
Duration: 5 turnsWater Damage Cut.
.
7 turns
Lvl 75:
6 turns
Earth allies
 
Extended Mastery Support SkillChance to gain 1 Wasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
upon normal attacks.
- Self 10% chance at 3★.

Mireille and Risette
 Force de la SagesseGain 15% DMG AmplifiedDMG for one-foe attacks and counterattacks is amplified
Strength: 15%Multiplier: SeraphicDuration: 3 turns
, 10%-35% Bonus Earth DMGDeals bonus earth DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
Strength: 10%-35%Duration: 3 turns
, and Wasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
(Boost to specs upon each cast [Max: 5 / Includes activation by charge attack].)
7 turns
Lvl 55:
6 turns
Self Activates upon charge attack.
 
Extended Mastery Support SkillChance to gain 1 Wasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
upon normal attacks
- Self 10% chance at 3★.

Yggdrasil  
Luminox Genesi500%Massive Earth damage to a foe.
Gain Charge Bar +20%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 20%
Strength: 20%
and Wasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Restore 30% of Yggdrasil's HP (Healing cap: 4000).
- Self Requires 5★.

 Blathnat NornAll allies gain 25% ATK UpATK is boosted
Strength: 25%Multiplier: NormalDuration: 3 turnsStacking: Dual
, 25% DEF UpDEF is boosted
Strength: 25%Duration: 3 turnsStacking: Dual
, and 25% Charge Bar Gain UpCharge bar gain is boosted
Strength: 25%Duration: 3 turns
.
(Consumes 10% of charge bar.)
At level 100:
No longer grants 25% ATK UpATK is boosted
Strength: 25%Multiplier: NormalDuration: 3 turnsStacking: Dual
and 25% DEF UpDEF is boosted
Strength: 25%Duration: 3 turnsStacking: Dual
.
Instead, all allies gain UrdarbrunnrATK is boosted / DEF is boosted (Can't be removed)
Strength: 50% ATK Up, 50% DEF UpMultiplier: NormalDuration: 5 turnsStacking: Special Buff
.
All allies also gain Wasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
25% Charge Bar Gain UpCharge bar gain is boosted
Strength: 25%Duration: 5 turns
duration increased to 5 turns.
Charge bar cost removed.
8 turns
Lvl 55:
7 turns
Lvl 100:
6 turns
All allies Requires level 100 (5★).

Florence  
Nature's Retribution450%Massive Wind damage to a foe and remove 1 buff.
Gain Typhoon CrestWind magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
- Self

 ArmoniaAll allies gain 40% Earth CutEarth DMG is cut 40%
Duration: 1 turn Earth Damage Cut.
, Earth SwitchElemental DMG from foes turns into earth DMG
Duration: 3 turns
, and Typhoon CrestWind magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
(When Florence's Typhoon CrestWind magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
is 3 or more:
All allies also gain RefreshHP is restored on every turn
Strength: (Healing cap: 400)Duration: 3 turns
.)
8 turns
Lvl 75:
7 turns
All allies
 
Extended Mastery Support SkillChance to gain 1 Typhoon CrestWind magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
upon normal attacks.
- Self 10% chance at 3★.

Lily (Wind)  
Frozen Flourishing450%Massive Wind damage to a foe.
All allies gain 30% Dodge Rate UpChance to dodge DMG and debuffs
Strength: 30%Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.
Lily gains Typhoon CrestWind magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
- Self

 Verdurous BarrierAll Wind allies gain Typhoon CrestWind magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
, 70% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 70% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 3 turns
, and RefreshHP is restored on every turn
Strength: (Healing cap: 500)Duration: 3 turns
.
Caster gains Spring Breeze (3 times)White Gift activates when a foe uses a special attack (Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
8 turns
Lvl 55:
7 turns
Wind allies

Seruel (Holiday)  
Ibormeith SolasMassive Wind damage to a foe.
All allies gain Shield (2000)Next ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
Strength: 2000Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.
Seruel gains Typhoon CrestWind magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
- Self

 Lucent GraceAll allies gain 70% Earth CutEarth DMG is cut 70%
Duration: 2 turnsEarth Damage Cut.
and Typhoon CrestWind magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
8 turns All allies

Tiamat  
Tempest500%Massive Wind damage to a foe.
Gain Guaranteed TAGuaranteed triple attack regardless of Triple Attack Lowered debuffs
Strength: 100%Duration: 1.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 1 turn remaining.
and Typhoon CrestWind magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
- Self Requires 5★.

 Crippling StormCrippling Storm:
350%-400% Wind damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~460,000).
(10% boost to damage cap against foes with ATK DownATK is lowered
.)
Inflict 25% ATK DownATK is lowered
Strength: 25%Base Accuracy: 80%Duration: 180 secondsStacking: Single
.
At level 75:
Effect enhanced.
At level 100:
Damage increased to 500%.
Damage cap increased to ~630,000.
Debuff accuracy increased to 90%.
Also inflict 25% DEF DownDEF is lowered
Strength: 25%Base Accuracy: 90%Duration: 180 secondsStacking: Single
on all foes.
All Wind allies also gain Typhoon CrestWind magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
(When Tiamat's Typhoon CrestWind magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
is 5:

Skill changes to Supercell.)
Supercell:
1000% Wind damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~1,160,000).
Inflict 25% ATK DownATK is lowered
Strength: 25%Base Accuracy: 100%Duration: 180 secondsStacking: Single
, 25% DEF DownDEF is lowered
Strength: 25%Base Accuracy: 100%Duration: 180 secondsStacking: Single
, DelayReduce a foe's filled charge diamonds by 1
Base Accuracy: 100%
, and Sky-Rending LamentCharge diamonds don't fill up / Can't use special attacks
Base Accuracy: 90%Duration: 2 turnsLocal status effect
.
6 turns Wind allies Requires level 100 (5★).
Does not grant Typhoon CrestWind magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
when used as  SupercellCrippling Storm:
350%-400% Wind damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~460,000).
(10% boost to damage cap against foes with ATK DownATK is lowered
.)
Inflict 25% ATK DownATK is lowered
Strength: 25%Base Accuracy: 80%Duration: 180 secondsStacking: Single
.
At level 75:
Effect enhanced.
At level 100:
Damage increased to 500%.
Damage cap increased to ~630,000.
Debuff accuracy increased to 90%.
Also inflict 25% DEF DownDEF is lowered
Strength: 25%Base Accuracy: 90%Duration: 180 secondsStacking: Single
on all foes.
All Wind allies also gain Typhoon CrestWind magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
(When Tiamat's Typhoon CrestWind magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
is 5:

Skill changes to Supercell.)
Supercell:
1000% Wind damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~1,160,000).
Inflict 25% ATK DownATK is lowered
Strength: 25%Base Accuracy: 100%Duration: 180 secondsStacking: Single
, 25% DEF DownDEF is lowered
Strength: 25%Base Accuracy: 100%Duration: 180 secondsStacking: Single
, DelayReduce a foe's filled charge diamonds by 1
Base Accuracy: 100%
, and Sky-Rending LamentCharge diamonds don't fill up / Can't use special attacks
Base Accuracy: 90%Duration: 2 turnsLocal status effect
.
.

Yggdrasil (Wind)  
Erde Urteil450%Massive Wind damage to a foe.
Gain Typhoon CrestWind magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Activate Terra Therapia.
- Self

 Aura GenesiAll Wind allies gain Charge Bar +30%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 30%
Strength: 30%
and Typhoon CrestWind magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
8 turns
Lvl 75:
7 turns
Wind allies

Aglovale (Valentine)
 Gestober500% Light damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~635,000).
All allies gain Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
and a random buff.
(Additional buffs based on number of caster's Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
upon cast.)
8 turns
Lvl 55:
7 turns
All allies
 
Lord of Frost AgleamUpon chain burst activation: All allies gain Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
(Takes effect even when Aglovale is a sub ally.)
- All allies
 
Extended Mastery Support SkillChance to gain 1 Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
upon normal attacks
- Self 10% chance at 3★.

De La Fille
 Benedictive LightRestore all allies' HP (Healing cap: 1500).
All allies gain RevitalizeRecover HP each turn. Boost to charge bar if HP is full.
Strength: (Healing cap: 500) or 10% charge barDuration: 3 turns

At level 90:
Also removes 1 debuff from all allies.
All allies also gain Charge Bar +20%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 20%
Strength: 20%
and Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
RevitalizeRecover HP each turn. Boost to charge bar if HP is full.
Strength: (Healing cap: 700) or 10% charge barDuration: 3 turns
healing cap increased to 700.
7 turns All allies Requires level 90 (5★).
Auto-activates after foe's special attack if De La Fille has FulgenceBenedictive Light activates when a foe uses a special attack (Can't be removed)
(Granted by  PluviusGain a ShieldNext ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
Strength: 70% of caster's max HP (Max: 4000)Duration: Indefinite
worth 70% of caster's max HP (Max: 4000) and 30% Bonus Light DMGDeals bonus light DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks (Ends upon taking DMG)
Strength: 30%Duration: Indefinite
. (Bonus Light DMG effect ends upon taking damage.)
At level 100:
Also gain Fulgence (1 time)Benedictive Light activates when a foe uses a special attack (Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
[Requires level 100]).

Florence (Halloween)  
Radiance's Merriment450%Massive Light damage to a foe.
All Light allies gain 70% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 70% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.
Florence gains Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
- Self

Halluel and Malluel (Summer)  
Pain Eternal450%Massive Light damage to a foe.
Gain Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
(When Limiter BreakSkills and charge attack gain additional effects / ATK, triple attack rate, DMG cap, and dodge rate are boosted (Can't be removed / Ends upon taking DMG 3 times)
is in effect:
All allies also gain Shield (2000)Next ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
Strength: 2000Duration: Indefinite
.)
- Self

 PerpetuoAll allies gain Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
, 30% Light ATK UpLight ATK is boosted
Strength: 30%Duration: 3 turns
, and 20% Dark DMG LoweredDark DMG is lowered
Strength: 20%Duration: 3 turnsDark DEF Up. Not a Damage Cut.
Reduces Dark damage taken on a multiplier
separate from Damage Cuts.
.
(When Limiter BreakSkills and charge attack gain additional effects / ATK, triple attack rate, DMG cap, and dodge rate are boosted (Can't be removed / Ends upon taking DMG 3 times)
is in effect:
All allies also gain 20% Bonus Light DMGDeals bonus light DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
Strength: 20%Duration: 3 turns
.)
7 turns
Lvl 75:
6 turns
All allies

Juliet  
Luce della Salvezza450%Massive Light damage to a foe.
Gain 1 Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
(When 1 SpiritConsumes 1 upon normal attacks (Restored every 5 turns / Can't be removed)
is consumed:

Also deal 300% Bonus Light damage [Damage cap: ~635,000].)
- Self

 Fulmine BiancoAll allies gain 20% Light ATK UpLight ATK is boosted
Strength: 20%Duration: 5 turns
, 20% Dark CutDark DMG is cut 20%
Strength: 20%Duration: 5 turnsDark Damage Cut.
, and Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
(When 1 SpiritConsumes 1 upon normal attacks (Restored every 5 turns / Can't be removed)
is consumed:

Also inflict 25% Light DEF DownDEF is lowered for light DMG
Strength: 25%Duration: 180 seconds
on a foe.)
7 turns
Lvl 55:
6 turns
All allies

 VangeloGrant an ally RevitalizeRecover HP each turn. Boost to charge bar if HP is full.
Strength: 500 HP or 10% charge barDuration: 3 turns
, 50% DEF UpDEF is boosted
Strength: 50%Duration: 3 turns
, and 2 Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
(When 1 SpiritConsumes 1 upon normal attacks (Restored every 5 turns / Can't be removed)
is consumed:

Also grant Shield (4000)Next ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
Strength: 4000Duration: Indefinite
.)
6 turns
Lvl 75:
5 turns
One ally

Percival (Light)
 Schlacht400%-450% Light damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~660,000).
Gain Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
(Number of activations increased based on Percival's number of buffs [Max: 3].)
7 turns
Lvl 55:
6 turns
Self Number of activations increased based on Percival's number of buffs [Max: 3].

 Koenig WurdeAll Light allies gain Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
, 30% DA UpDouble attack rate is boosted
Strength: 30%Duration: 3 turns
, 15% TA UpTriple attack rate is boosted
Strength: 15%Duration: 3 turns
, and 20% Bonus Light DMGDeals bonus light DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
Strength: 20%Duration: 3 turns
.
7 turns Light allies Ends cooldown upon charge attack.
 
Extended Mastery Support SkillChance to gain Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
upon normal attacks
- Self 10% chance at 3★.

Rosamia (Yukata)  
Talismancy: Radiant Strike450%Massive Light damage to a foe.
End cooldown for Fireblossom Talisman.
Gain Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
- Self

Sarunan
 Mad VeilAll allies gain 70% Dark CutDark DMG is cut 70%
Duration: 2 turnsDark Damage Cut.
and Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
At level 95:
All allies also gain 50% Light ATK UpLight ATK is boosted
Strength: 50%Duration: 2 turns
.
10 turns
Lvl 55:
8 turns
All allies

Cagliostro (Halloween)
 Paranormal PhantasmAll allies gain Reversed OuroborosATK is boosted / DEF is boosted / Double attack rate is boosted / Triple attack rate is boosted
Strength: 20% ATK Up / 20% DEF Up / 30% DA Up / 15% TA UpMultiplier: NormalDuration: 3 turnsCan't be removed
and Oblivion CrestDark magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
From 8th turn onward: All allies also gain Light SwitchElemental DMG from foes turns into light DMG
Duration: 3 turns
.
8 turns
Lvl 75:
7 turns
All allies

Forte
 BattlecryAll allies gain Dragoon's RoarDark ATK is boosted (Stackable / Can't be removed)
Strength: 10% (Max: 30%)Duration: Indefinite
and Oblivion CrestDark magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
Inflict 10% ATK Down (Stackable / Max: 30%)ATK is lowered (Stackable)
Strength: 10% (Max: 30%)Base Accuracy: 90%Duration: 180 seconds
on all foes.
6 turns
Lvl 75:
5 turns
All allies

Magisa (Summer)
 Tidemark5-hit, 100% Dark damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~108,000 per hit).
Remove 1 buff.
Gain Oblivion CrestDark magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
(Hit number increases based on number of Oblivion CrestDark magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
upon cast [Max: 10 hits].)
6 turns
Lvl 55:
5 turns
Self Ends cooldown upon charge attack.

 Summer Illusion500% Dark damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~635,000).
All allies gain Oblivion CrestDark magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
and a random buff.
(Additional buffs based on number of caster's Oblivion CrestDark magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
upon cast.)
8 turns
Lvl 75:
7 turns
All allies

Manamel  
Piccola Rabbia450%Massive Dark damage to a foe.
Gain Oblivion CrestDark magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
and Supplemental DMGDMG dealt is supplemented
Strength: (Damage cap: 100,000)Duration: 1.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 1 turn remaining.
.
- Self

 Dormire8-hit, 100% Dark damage to random foes (Damage cap: ~67,500 per hit).
Inflict 10% Debuff Res. Down (Stackable / Max: 30%)Debuff resistance is lowered (Stackable)
Strength: 10% (Max: 30%)Base Accuracy: 100%Duration: 180 seconds
.
Gain Oblivion CrestDark magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
6 turns
Lvl 55:
5 turns
Self

 Vega's PassionPut on makeup.
(Gain Charge Bar +30%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 30%
Strength: 30%
and Oblivion CrestDark magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Restore 30% of caster's HP [Healing cap: 3000] and remove all debuffs.
Oh Em GeeWhen Oh Em Gee lvl is 6 or above at end of turn: Can't attack or use skills / Hit to DEF / Pioggerella no longer activates upon taking DMG (Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
lvl lowers by 3.)
5 turns Self

Weapons

Icon Name Element Source Targets Notes

Scythe of Renunciation  
Apocalyptic IgnitionMassive Fire damage to a foe. / All allies gain Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Additional effect based on the pendulum.
All allies

Scythe of Repudiation  
Apocalyptic IgnitionMassive Fire damage to a foe. / All allies gain Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Additional effect based on the pendulum.
All allies

Tropical Fairy  
Balmy Night BloomMassive Fire damage to a foe.
Inflict BurnedHP is lowered on every turn
.
All allies gain Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
After 4★:
All allies also gain Mirror Image (1 time)Next one-to-one attack received will be ineffective
(Effect removed on next all-foe all-ally attack)
.
All allies

War Fan of Secret Teachings  
Blaze of Crimson FeatherMassive Fire damage to a foe.
All allies gain Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
After 4★:
Also inflict DelayReduce a foe's filled charge diamonds by 1
.
All allies

Only for a Cutie  
The Ultimate CutieMassive Water damage to a foe. / All allies gain Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
After 4★:
All allies also gain 50% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 50% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.
All allies

Ophelia  
Aqua MarinaMassive Water damage to a foe.
All allies gain RefreshHP is restored on every turn
Strength: 5% of max HP (Healing cap: 500)Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
and Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
After 4★:
Also restore 10% of all allies' HP (Healing cap: 1500).
All allies

Staff of Renunciation  
Apocalyptic GlacierMassive Water damage to a foe. / All allies gain Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Additional effect based on the pendulum.
All allies

Staff of Repudiation  
Apocalyptic GlacierMassive Water damage to a foe. / All allies gain Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Additional effect based on the pendulum.
All allies

Harp of Renunciation  
Apocalyptic DriveMassive Earth damage to a foe. / All allies gain Wasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Additional effect based on the pendulum.
All allies

Harp of Repudiation  
Apocalyptic DriveMassive Earth damage to a foe. / All allies gain Wasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Additional effect based on the pendulum.
All allies

Spear of Renunciation  
Apocalyptic SquallMassive Wind damage to a foe. / All allies gain Typhoon CrestWind magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Additional effect based on the pendulum.
All allies

Spear of Repudiation  
Apocalyptic SquallMassive Wind damage to a foe. / All allies gain Typhoon CrestWind magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Additional effect based on the pendulum.
All allies

Official's Jitte  
CrackdownMassive Light damage to a foe.
All allies gain Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
After 4★:
Also deal bonus Light damage to a foe based on number of MC's Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
(Max: 6 hits).
All allies

Sword of Renunciation  
Apocalyptic MessiahMassive Light damage to a foe. / All allies gain Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Additional effect based on the pendulum.
All allies

Sword of Repudiation  
Apocalyptic MessiahMassive Light damage to a foe. / All allies gain Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Additional effect based on the pendulum.
All allies

Katana of Renunciation  
Apocalyptic PainMassive Dark damage to a foe. / All allies gain Oblivion CrestDark magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Additional effect based on the pendulum.
All allies

Katana of Repudiation  
Apocalyptic PainMassive Dark damage to a foe. / All allies gain Oblivion CrestDark magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Additional effect based on the pendulum.
All allies

Plumeria Scepter  
Midsummer StormMassive Dark damage to a foe.
All allies gain Skill DMG UpSkill DMG is boosted
and Skill DMG Cap UpMaximum amount of skill DMG that can be dealt per hit is boosted
.
After 4★:
MC also gains Oblivion CrestDark magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Self Requires 4★.

Zosimos
CheirokmetaWhen main weapon (MC only):
Gain 1 CheirokmetaFor every 3 skills used: Oblivion Crest to dark allies / Random buff (Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
upon using a skill. (For every 3 skills used: All Dark allies gain Oblivion CrestDark magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
and a random buff. [Additional buffs based on number of Oblivion CrestDark magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
upon activation.])
Dark allies Must be used as a main weapon.

Authentic MemoirsWhen main weapon (MC only):
Upon Dark chain burst activation: Restore 10% of Dark allies' HP (Healing cap: 1000). All Dark allies gain Oblivion CrestDark magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Dark allies Requires 5★.
Must be used as a main weapon.

Summons

Icon Name Element Source Initial Cooldown Cooldown on Call Targets Notes

Surtr Call - Flaming Sword500% Fire damage to all foes.
All Fire allies gain Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
and 25% Fire ATK UpFire ATK is boosted
Strength: 25%Duration: 3 turns
.
3 turns 9 turns Fire allies
Main Aura - SurtrMain Aura100% boost to Fire Elemental ATK.
All Fire allies start battle with Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
- - Requires 4★.

Princess Long Ji Call - Unclouded Waters500% Water damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~630,000).
All Water allies gain Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
and 25% Water ATK UpWater ATK is boosted
Strength: 25%Duration: 3 turns
.
3 turns 9 turns Water allies
Main Aura - Princess Long JiMain Aura100% boost to Water Elemental ATK.
All Water allies start battle with Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
- - Requires 4★.

Dogu Call - Giga Jomon Cannon500% Earth damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~630,000).
All Earth allies gain Wasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
and 25% Earth ATK UpEarth ATK is boosted
Strength: 25%Duration: 3 turns
.
3 turns 9 turns Earth allies
Main Aura - DoguMain Aura100% boost to Earth Elemental ATK.
All Earth allies start battle with Wasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
- - Requires 4★.

Elil Call - Duranki500% Wind damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~630,000).
All Wind allies gain Typhoon CrestWind magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
and 25% Wind ATK UpWind ATK is boosted
Strength: 25%Duration: 3 turns
.
3 turns 9 turns Wind allies
Main Aura - ElilMain Aura100% boost to Wind Elemental ATK.
All Wind allies start battle with Typhoon CrestWind magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
- - Requires 4★.

Heimdallr Call - Himinbjorg500% Light damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~630,000).
All Light allies gain Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
and 25% Light ATK UpLight ATK is boosted
Strength: 25%Duration: 3 turns
.
3 turns 9 turns Light allies
Main Aura - HeimdallrMain Aura100% boost to Light Elemental ATK.
All Light allies start battle with Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
- - Requires 4★.

Nyarlathotep Call - Wood of N'gai500% Dark damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~630,000).
All Dark allies gain Oblivion CrestDark magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
and 25% Dark ATK UpDark ATK is boosted
Strength: 25%Duration: 3 turns
.
3 turns 9 turns Dark allies
Main Aura - NyarlathotepMain Aura100% boost to Dark Elemental ATK.
All Dark allies start battle with Oblivion CrestDark magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
- - Requires 4★.

Interactions with Crests

Character Interactions

Icon Name Element Source Cooldown Notes

Altair (Holiday)
 Battleplan: MarchBattleplan: March:
All Fire allies gain 70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
, KeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Strength: 1% of foe's max HP (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 3 turns
, and Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
(When Altair's Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
is 5:

Skill changes to Battleplan: Maneuver.)
Battleplan: Maneuver:
All Fire allies gain 100% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 100% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
, KeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Strength: 1% of foe's max HP (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 3 turns
, 50% Bonus Fire DMGDeals bonus fire DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
Strength: 50%Duration: 3 turns
, and 15% DMG Cap UpMaximum amount of DMG that can be dealt per hit is boosted
Strength: 15%Duration: 3 turns
.
(Consumes 5 Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.)
7 turns
Lvl 55:
6 turns
Skill changes after reaching 5 Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
Consumes all Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
to cast changed skill.

 Battleplan: No ReposeInflict 10% ATK Down (Stackable / Max: 40%)ATK is lowered (Stackable)
Strength: 10% (Max: 40%)Duration: 180 seconds
, 10% DEF Down (Stackable / Max: 40%)DEF is lowered (Stackable)
Strength: 10% (Max: 40%)Duration: 180 seconds
, and 2 random debuffs on all foes.
(When Altair's Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
is 5:
Activates twice.)
6 turns
Lvl 75:
5 turns
Skill activates twice when Altair has 5 Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
 
Star of the Holy Night's MiracleBoost to Fire allies' critical hit rate based on their number of Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
(Boost takes effect even when Altair is a sub ally.)
-

Elmott (Yukata)
 Auspicious Blaze5-hit, 100% Fire damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~135,000 per hit).
Gain 1 Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
(Hit number increases based on number of Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
upon cast [Max: 10].)
8 turns
Lvl 55:
7 turns
Increased number of hits for each Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.

 Wild FirewheelAll Fire allies gain Wild FirewheelTriple attack rate is boosted / Attacks made with elemental superiority deal boosted DMG / Deals fire DMG to a foe after normal attacks (Can't be removed)
Duration: 5 turns
.
(Can only be used when 5 Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
are granted.)
15 turns Can only be used when Elmott has 5 Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.

Hekate
 Twilight Proposition500% Fire damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~635,000).
All allies gain Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
and a random buff.
(Additional buffs based on number of caster's Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
upon cast.)
8 turns
Lvl 75:
7 turns
Gains additional effects based on number of Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
 
Bewitching FlamesGain these effects in order based on number of Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
:

1: 30% boost to ATKMultiplier: Normal.
2: 100% boost to DEF.
3: Guaranteed double attacks.
4: 20% boost to skill damage cap.
5: Activate  Moonlit Blaze8-hit, 100% Fire damage to random foes (Damage cap: ~68,000 per hit).
Inflict 5% ATK Down (Stackable / Max: 40%)ATK is lowered (Stackable)
Strength: 5% (Max: 40%)Base Accuracy: 100%Duration: 180 seconds
and 5% DEF Down (Stackable / Max: 40%)DEF is lowered (Stackable)
Strength: 5% (Max: 40%)Base Accuracy: 100%Duration: 180 seconds
on all foes.
Gain Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
upon taking damage.
-

Icarus
 Primal Sword DeimosGain Primal Sword DeimosDeals bonus fire DMG for normal attacks / Attacks twice each turn / Debuff resistance is boosted / Effects that remove buffs will be nullified / HP is lowered on every turn (Can't be removed)
Duration: 3 turns
.
(Can only be used when Icarus has 5 Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.)
12 turns Can only be used when Icarus has 5 Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
 
Way of the WarriorImmune to PetrifiedCharge bar doesn't fill up
.
Gain these effects in order based on number of Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
:

1: 30% boost to ATKMultiplier: Normal.
2: 100% boost to DEF.
3: Guaranteed double attacks.
4: Supplement damage dealt (Damage cap: 10,000).
5: AmplifyMultiplier: Seraphic normal attack damage by 20%.
-

Percival
 TraeumereiGain StrengthATK is greatly boosted based on how high HP is
Strength: 60%-20%Duration: 3 turns
.
At level 100:
Also gain 30% Bonus Fire DMGDeals bonus fire DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
Strength: 30%Duration: 3 turns
and additional buffs based on Percival's number of Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
6 turns Gains additional effects based on number of Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
 
Kingly AuraBoost to Fire ATK based on Percival's number of Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
-

Teena (Summer)
 Lantern's Glow250%-300% Fire damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~400,000).
Restore all allies' HP (Healing cap: 1000) and remove 1 debuff.
All allies gain Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
(When Teena's Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
is at 5:
All allies also gain Charge Bar +20%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 20%
Strength: 20%
.)
8 turns
Lvl 55:
7 turns
Also grants all allies Charge Bar +20%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 20%
Strength: 20%
when Teena has 5 Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
 
Sunlit SorceressBoost to Fire allies' C.A. specs based on their number of Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
(Takes effect even when Teena is a sub ally.)
-

Zahlhamelina  
Solar DeflectionWind damage reduction to Fire allies based on their number of Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
(Takes effect even when Zahlhamelina is a sub ally.)
-

Aglovale
 SchneetreibenGain StrengthATK is greatly boosted based on how high HP is
Strength: 60%-20%Duration: 3 turns
and 30% Bonus Water DMGDeals bonus water DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
Strength: 30%Duration: 3 turns
.
(Gain additional buffs based on Aglovale's number of Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.)
6 turns Gains additional effects based on number of Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
 
Dynast's MienBoost to Water ATK based on Aglovale's number of Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
-

Cagliostro (Summer)
 Ars NovaArs Nova:
All Water allies gain 70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
, KeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Strength: 1% of foe's max HP (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 3 turns
, and Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
(When Cagliostro's Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
is 5:

Skill changes to Ars Notoria.)
Ars Notoria:
All Water allies gain 100% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 100% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
, KeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Strength: 1% of foe's max HP (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 3 turns
, 50% Bonus Water DMGDeals bonus water DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
Strength: 50%Duration: 3 turns
, and 15% DMG Cap UpMaximum amount of DMG that can be dealt per hit is boosted
Strength: 15%Duration: 3 turns
.
7 turns
Lvl 55:
6 turns
Skill changes after reaching 5 Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.

 Phantasmal MirageRestore 40% of an ally's HP (Healing cap: 2500) and grant Submerged OuroborosATK is boosted / DEF is boosted / Double attack rate is boosted / Triple attack rate is boosted (Can't be removed)
Strength: 50% ATK Up / 50% DEF Up / 80% DA Up / 30% TA UpMultiplier: NormalDuration: 4 turnsStacking: Special Buff
.
(When Cagliostro's Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
is 5:

Affects all allies.)
5 turns
Lvl 75:
4 turns
When Cagliostro's Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
is 5:
Affects all allies.

 Disruption2-hit, 300% Water damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~315,000 per hit~630,000 total) and remove 1 buff.
(When Cagliostro's Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
is 3 or more:

Consume 1 Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
to end cooldown.)
6 turns If Cagliostro has 3 or more Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
, consumes 1 from self to reset cooldown.
 
Beach-ReadyBoost to Water allies' critical hit rate based on their number of Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
(Takes effect even when Cagliostro is a sub ally.)
-

Clarisse (Summer)
 Lytic PowerLytic Power:
Gain 50% Sharp ATK Up (1 time)ATK is sharply boosted
Strength: 50%Multiplier: AssassinDuration: 1 turn
, StrengthATK is greatly boosted based on how high HP is
Strength: 20%-10%Duration: 3 turns
, and Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
(When Clarisse's Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
is 5:

Skill changes to Radiolytic Power.)
Radiolytic Power:
All Water allies gain 50% Sharp ATK Up (1 time)ATK is sharply boosted
Strength: 50%Multiplier: AssassinDuration: 1 turn
, StrengthATK is greatly boosted based on how high HP is
Strength: 20%-10%Duration: 3 turns
, and 15% DMG AmplifiedDMG for one-foe attacks and counterattacks is amplified
Strength: 15%Multiplier: SeraphicDuration: 3 turns
.
(Consumes 5 Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.)
7 turns
Lvl 55:
6 turns
Skill changes after reaching 5 Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
Consumes all Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
to cast changed skill.

Erin (SSR)
 Crystal Blizzard400% Water damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~500,000 per hit).
Raise foes' GlaciateMultiattack rate is lowered based on lvl (Max: 10 / Can't be removed)
Base Accuracy: Guaranteed to land if the foe does not have 100% debuff resistance (10,000% base accuracy)Duration: 180 seconds
lvl by 1 (Max: 10).
Inflict 10% DA Down (Stackable / Max: 50%)Double attack rate is lowered (Stackable)
Strength: 10% (Max: 50%)Base Accuracy: 100%Duration: 180 seconds
and 10% TA Down (Stackable / Max: 50%)Triple attack rate is lowered (Stackable)
Strength: 10% (Max: 50%)Base Accuracy: 100%Duration: 180 seconds
.
(When Erin's Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
is at 5:
Activates twice.)
6 turns
Lvl 75:
5 turns
When Erin's Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
is 5:
Activates twice.
 
Forever BrilliantBoost to Water allies' healing specs based on their number of Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
(Takes effect even when Erin is a sub ally.)
-

Juliet (Water)  
Life with YouAt end of turn when Juliet's Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
is 3 or more:

Consumes 2 Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
Restore 20% all allies' HP (Healing cap: 2000) and 2-turn cut to allies' debuff durations.
- Requires Juliet have at least 3 Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
at turn end. Consumes 2 Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.

Kolulu (Summer)
 Tallyho!Tallyho!:
6-hit, 100% Water damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~130,000 per hit~800,000 total).
Inflict BlindedAttacks have a slight chance to miss
Base Accuracy: 90%Duration: 180 seconds
and 20% DEF DownDEF is lowered
Strength: 20%Base Accuracy: 90%Duration: 180 secondsStacking: Single
.
(Changes to Tallyho, Auguste! when Kolulu's Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
is 3 or more.)
Tallyho, Auguste!:
12-hit, 100% Water damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~130,000 per hit~1,600,000 total).
Inflict BlindedAttacks have a slight chance to miss
Base Accuracy: 90%Duration: 180 seconds
and 25% DEF DownDEF is lowered
Strength: 25%Base Accuracy: 90%Duration: 180 secondsStacking: Single
.
All allies gain JammedATK is greatly boosted based on how low HP is
Strength: 10%-20%Duration: 3 turnsStacking: Teamwide
.
7 turns
Lvl 75:
6 turns
Skill changes after reaching 3 Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
 
Ironclad Beach BumWhen Kolulu is below 25% HP:
Guaranteed triple attacks and 20% Bonus Water DMG effect.
Take a lethal hit without being knocked out (Consumes 3 Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
and leaves 1 HP).
- Equivalent to Lethal Attack DodgedCan withstand lethal DMG (Leaves 1 HP)
.
 
Taste the SeaSupplement Water allies' damage based on their number of Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
(Takes effect even when Kolulu is a sub ally.)
-

Lily  
Shine Crystal10% boost to DEF.
At level 95:
Boost to DEF now applies to all allies.
Fire damage reduction to Water allies based on their number of Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
(Fire DMG reduction takes effect even when Lily is a sub ally.)
- Requires level 95 (5★).

Macula Marius
 Hail Storm500% Water damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~630,000).
Inflict DelayReduce a foe's filled charge diamonds by 1
Base Accuracy: 100%
.
(When Macula has 5 Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
:
Activates twice.)
8 turns
Lvl 75:
7 turns
Skill activates twice when Macula has 5 Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
 
Frigid MaidenBoost to Water allies' skill specs based on their number of Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
(Takes effect even when Macula Marius is a sub ally.)
-

Romeo  
Grazia FantasmaWhen Romeo's Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
is 2 or more:

Damage immunity for 1 hit. (Consumes 2 Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
when hit.)
Restore 1 SpiritConsumes 1 upon normal attacks (Restored every 5 turns / Can't be removed)
each turn.
- Requires level 90 (5★).

Cagliostro  
World Cutest!Boost to Earth allies' critical hit rate based on their number of Wasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
(Takes effect even when Cagliostro is a sub ally.)
-

Kolulu (Earth)
 Tallyho Style5-hit, 100% Earth damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~92,000 per hit).
Inflict 10% ATK Down (Stackable / Max: 40%)ATK is lowered (Stackable)
Strength: 10% (Max: 40%)Duration: 180 seconds
and 10% DEF Down (Stackable / Max: 40%)DEF is lowered (Stackable)
Strength: 10% (Max: 40%)Duration: 180 seconds
.
(Consumes 40% of caster's max HP to end cooldown.
When 5 Wasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
are granted:

Activates twice.)
7 turns When Kolulu's Wasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
is 5:
Activates twice.
 
A Little ProudSupplement Earth allies' skill damage based on their number of Wasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
(Takes effect even when Kolulu is a sub ally.)
-

Magisa (Holiday)
 Land Eruption400% Earth damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~510,000).
All allies gain Charge Bar +20%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 20%
Strength: 20%
.
(Consumes all Wasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
. Number of activations increased based on number consumed [Max: 6 times].
Whenever Magisa gains a Wasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
:

1-turn cut to this skill's cooldown.)
9 turns Consumes all Wasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
from self for additional effects.
1-turn cut to this skill's cooldown whenever Magisa gains a Wasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
 
The Jolliest WitchBoost to Earth allies' C.A. specs based on their number of Wasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
(Takes effect even when Magisa is a sub ally.)
-

Medusa
 Petrifying VisionInflict 25% ATK DownATK is lowered
Strength: 25%Base Accuracy: 80%Stacking: Dual
, 25% DEF DownDEF is lowered
Strength: 25%Base Accuracy: 80%Stacking: Dual
, and Poisoned (20,000)HP is lowered on every turn
Strength: 20,000Base Accuracy: 80%Duration: 180 seconds
on all foes.
(Consume 1 Wasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
: Also inflict DelayReduce a foe's filled charge diamonds by 1
Base Accuracy: 100%
.
Debuff success rate increased to 100%.)
7 turns
Lvl 75:
6 turns
Consumes 1 Wasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
from self for additional effect.

 Medusiana ActionGain Dodge/Tank-and-Counter (2 times)Counters upon dodging one-ally attacks or taking DMG
Strength: 200%Duration: 2 turnsCounter attacks grant 5% charge bar per hit.
and 20% Bonus Earth DMGDeals bonus earth DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
Strength: 20%Duration: 2 turns
.
(Consume 2 Wasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
:
Affects all allies.)
6 turns Consumes 2 Wasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
from self for additional effect.
 
Your Life's Not Just YoursWater damage reduction to Earth allies based on their number of Wasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
(Water damage reduction takes effect even when Medusa is a sub ally.)
-

Mireille and Risette
 LiberationConsume 2 Wasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
to gain LiberationATK is sharply boosted by Liberation (Can't be removed)
Strength: 50%Multiplier: AssassinDuration: 1 turn
.
(When 5 Wasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
are consumed:
Also gain Double StrikeAttacks twice each turn
Duration: 1 turn
.)
0 turns Consumes 2 Wasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
(When 5 Wasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
are consumed:
Also gain Double StrikeAttacks twice each turn
Duration: 1 turn
.)
 
Kind Homunculus60% hit to DEF and 25% hit to debuff resistance.
Guaranteed triple attacks.
Boost to Earth ATK based on number of Wasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
-
 
Alchemist of CreationSupplement Earth allies' damage dealt based on their number of Wasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
(Takes effect even when Mireille and Risette are sub allies.)
-

Yggdrasil
 ZigguratZiggurat:
All Earth allies gain 70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.
All other allies gain Shield (2000)Next ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
Strength: 2000Duration: 3 turns
.
(Consumes 20% of charge bar.)
At level 90:
Shield endurance increased to Shield (3500)Next ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
Strength: 3500Duration: Indefinite
and now has indefinite duration.
(When Yggdrasil's Wasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
is 3 or more:

Skill changes to Eunir.)
Eunir:
All Earth allies gain 70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.
All other allies gain Shield (3500)Next ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
Strength: 3500Duration: Indefinite
.
Caster gains Vessel of the World TreeReceives foe attack in place of an ally (Excludes all-foe all-ally attacks) / DMG taken is reduced / At end of turn in which DMG is taken: Deals 4-hit earth DMG to random foes / 1-turn cut skill cooldowns (Can't be removed)
Duration: 3 turnsStacking: Special Buff
.
Does not consume charge bar.
7 turns
Lvl 75:
6 turns
Requires level 90 (5★).
Skill changes to  EunirZiggurat:
All Earth allies gain 70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.
All other allies gain Shield (2000)Next ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
Strength: 2000Duration: 3 turns
.
(Consumes 20% of charge bar.)
At level 90:
Shield endurance increased to Shield (3500)Next ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
Strength: 3500Duration: Indefinite
and now has indefinite duration.
(When Yggdrasil's Wasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
is 3 or more:

Skill changes to Eunir.)
Eunir:
All Earth allies gain 70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.
All other allies gain Shield (3500)Next ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
Strength: 3500Duration: Indefinite
.
Caster gains Vessel of the World TreeReceives foe attack in place of an ally (Excludes all-foe all-ally attacks) / DMG taken is reduced / At end of turn in which DMG is taken: Deals 4-hit earth DMG to random foes / 1-turn cut skill cooldowns (Can't be removed)
Duration: 3 turnsStacking: Special Buff
.
Does not consume charge bar.
when Yggdrasil has 3 or more Wasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
 
Anima AeternusAmplifySeraphic modifier damage against Water foes by 20%.
At level 95:
When Yggdrasil is a main ally: Also amplifiesSeraphic modifier other Earth allies' damage against Water foes by 20%.
Boost to Earth allies' healing specs based on their number of Wasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
(Boost to healing specs takes effect even when Yggdrasil is a sub ally.)
- Requires level 95 (5★).

Florence
 ArmoniaAll allies gain 40% Earth CutEarth DMG is cut 40%
Duration: 1 turn Earth Damage Cut.
, Earth SwitchElemental DMG from foes turns into earth DMG
Duration: 3 turns
, and Typhoon CrestWind magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
(When Florence's Typhoon CrestWind magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
is 3 or more:
All allies also gain RefreshHP is restored on every turn
Strength: (Healing cap: 400)Duration: 3 turns
.)
8 turns
Lvl 75:
7 turns
Also grants RefreshHP is restored on every turn
if Florence has 3 or more Typhoon CrestWind magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.

 SperanzaGrant a Wind ally Instant ChargeInstantly sets Charge Bar to 100%
Unaffected by Charge Bar Gain status effects.
No effect when afflicted with Shorted debuffs or when Charge Bar is above 100%.
and end cooldown for skills.
(Consumes 5 Typhoon CrestWind magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.)
12 turns Consumes 5 Typhoon CrestWind magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
 
FarsightedBoost to Wind allies' debuff success rate based on their number of Typhoon CrestWind magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
(Takes effect even when Florence is a sub ally.)
-

Lily (Wind)
 Aerial Rupture10-hit, 100% Wind damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~108,000 per hit).
Remove 5 buffs.
Restore 100% of Wind allies' HP (Healing cap: 10,000).
(Can only be used when Lily has 5 Typhoon CrestWind magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.)
12 turns Can only be used when Lily has 5 Typhoon CrestWind magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
 
Complimenting CrystalEarth damage reduction to Wind allies based on their number of Typhoon CrestWind magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
(Takes effect even when Lily is a sub ally.)
-

Seruel (Holiday)  
Crownless ProtectorEarth damage reduction to Wind allies based on their number of Typhoon CrestWind magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
All Wind allies start battle with Veil (1 time)Debuffs will be nullified (1 time)
"Veil" is an unofficial name used by the wiki for this status effect. Its actual in-game name is "Immune."
.
(Takes effect even when Seruel is a sub ally.)
-

Tiamat
 Winds of BlessingAll allies gain 20% ATK UpATK is boosted
Strength: 20%Multiplier: NormalDuration: 3 turnsStacking: Teamwide / Dual
, 20% DEF UpDEF is boosted
Strength: 20%Duration: 3 turnsStacking: Teamwide / Dual
, and 10% Charge Bar Gain UpCharge bar gain is boosted
Strength: 10%Duration: 3 turns
.
(Consumes 10% of charge bar.)
At level 55:
Buffs increased to 25% ATK UpATK is boosted
Strength: 25%Multiplier: NormalDuration: 3 turnsStacking: Teamwide / Dual
, 25% DEF UpDEF is boosted
Strength: 25%Duration: 3 turnsStacking: Teamwide / Dual
, and 25% Charge Bar Gain UpCharge bar gain is boosted
Strength: 25%Duration: 3 turns
.
At level 90:
Buffs increased to 30% ATK UpATK is boosted
Strength: 30%Multiplier: NormalDuration: 3 turnsStacking: Teamwide / Dual
and 30% DEF UpDEF is boosted
Strength: 30%Multiplier: NormalDuration: 3 turnsStacking: Teamwide / Dual
.
Charge bar cost removed.
Also restore 20% of all allies' HP (Healing cap: 1,000).
(Boost to healing cap based on Tiamat's number of Typhoon CrestWind magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.)
6 turns Requires level 90 (5★).
Increased healing cap for each Typhoon CrestWind magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.

 Crippling StormCrippling Storm:
350%-400% Wind damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~460,000).
(10% boost to damage cap against foes with ATK DownATK is lowered
.)
Inflict 25% ATK DownATK is lowered
Strength: 25%Base Accuracy: 80%Duration: 180 secondsStacking: Single
.
At level 75:
Effect enhanced.
At level 100:
Damage increased to 500%.
Damage cap increased to ~630,000.
Debuff accuracy increased to 90%.
Also inflict 25% DEF DownDEF is lowered
Strength: 25%Base Accuracy: 90%Duration: 180 secondsStacking: Single
on all foes.
All Wind allies also gain Typhoon CrestWind magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
(When Tiamat's Typhoon CrestWind magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
is 5:

Skill changes to Supercell.)
Supercell:
1000% Wind damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~1,160,000).
Inflict 25% ATK DownATK is lowered
Strength: 25%Base Accuracy: 100%Duration: 180 secondsStacking: Single
, 25% DEF DownDEF is lowered
Strength: 25%Base Accuracy: 100%Duration: 180 secondsStacking: Single
, DelayReduce a foe's filled charge diamonds by 1
Base Accuracy: 100%
, and Sky-Rending LamentCharge diamonds don't fill up / Can't use special attacks
Base Accuracy: 90%Duration: 2 turnsLocal status effect
.
6 turns Requires level 100 (5★).
Skill changes after reaching 5 Typhoon CrestWind magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
 
Anima DuctusAmplifySeraphic modifier damage against Earth foes by 20%.
At level 95:
When Tiamat is a main ally: Also amplifiesSeraphic modifier other Wind allies' damage against Earth foes by 20%.
Boost to Wind allies' skill specs based on their number of Typhoon CrestWind magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
(Boost to skill damage specs takes effect even when Tiamat is a sub ally.)
- Requires level 95 (5★).

Yggdrasil (Wind)
 Terra TherapiaRestore all allies' HP (Healing cap: 1000).
2-turn cut to debuff durations.
(When Yggdrasil's Typhoon CrestWind magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
is 5:
Activates twice.)
4 turns When Yggdrasil's Typhoon CrestWind magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
is 5:
Activates twice.
 
Blessing of the Great TreeBoost to Wind allies' charge bar gain based on their number of Typhoon CrestWind magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
(Takes effect even when Yggdrasil is a sub ally.)
-

Aglovale (Valentine)  
Gefrorene Welt450%Massive Light damage to a foe.
1-turn cut to Aglovale's skill cooldowns.
100% Bonus Light damage to a foe for each Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
(Damage cap: ~120,000 per hit / Max: 5 hits).
- Bonus Light damage for each Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.

 Gestober500% Light damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~635,000).
All allies gain Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
and a random buff.
(Additional buffs based on number of caster's Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
upon cast.)
8 turns
Lvl 55:
7 turns
Gains additional effects based on number of Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.

 Zweimal300% Light damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~340,000).
Inflict 5% ATK Down (Stackable / Max: 40%)ATK is lowered (Stackable)
Strength: 5% (Max: 40%)Base Accuracy: 100%Duration: 180 seconds
and 5% DEF Down (Stackable / Max: 40%)DEF is lowered (Stackable)
Strength: 5% (Max: 40%)Base Accuracy: 100%Duration: 180 seconds
.
(Number of activations increased based on number of caster's Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
[Max: 6 times].)
7 turns
Lvl 75:
6 turns
Increased number of activations for each Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
 
King's StrikeGain these effects in order based on number of Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
:

1: 30% boost to ATKMultiplier: Normal.
2: 100% boost to DEF.
3: Guaranteed double attacks.
4: Supplement damage dealt (Damage cap: 10,000).
5: 30% boost to skill damage cap.
-

De La Fille  
Seven Jewel RadianceBoost to Light allies' healing specs based on their number of Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
(Takes effect even when De La Fille is a sub ally.)
- Requires level 95 (5★).

Halluel and Malluel (Summer)
 EternoPlain damage to a foe based on 10% of its current HP (Damage cap: 1,000,000).
Restore 10% of all allies' HP (Healing cap: 1000).
Healing cap increases by 200 for each Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
on caster.
(When Limiter BreakSkills and charge attack gain additional effects / ATK, triple attack rate, DMG cap, and dodge rate are boosted (Can't be removed / Ends upon taking DMG 3 times)
is in effect:
Activates twice.)
8 turns
Lvl 55:
7 turns
Increased healing cap for each Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
 
Adventurous TwinsSupplement Light allies' damage dealt based on their number of Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
(Takes effect even when Halluel and Malluel is a sub ally.)
-

Juliet  
Spirit ShroudAt end of turn when Juliet's Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
is 3 or more:

Consumes 2 Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
Restore 20% of all allies' HP (Healing cap: 2000). All allies gain Charge Bar +20%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 20%
Strength: 20%
.
- Requires Juliet have at least 3 Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
at turn end. Consumes 2 Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.

Percival (Light)  
Lord's StrikeAt end of turn: Activate Macht. (Consumes 1 Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.)
When at 3 Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
or more, instead:
Activate Zerreissen. (Consumes 1 Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.)
- Activate effect based on number of Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
Consumes 1 Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
 
Lord of Flames AglowBoost to Light allies' skill specs based on their number of Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
(Takes effect even when Percival is a sub ally.)
-

Rosamia (Yukata)
 Dragonroar TalismanAll allies gain Charge Bar +30%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 30%
Strength: 30%
.
(When Rosamia's Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
is at 5:
All allies also gain 80% C.A. DMG Up (1 time)Charge attack DMG is boosted (1 time)
Strength: 80%Duration: Indefinite
, 20% C.A. DMG Cap Up (1 time)Charge attack DMG cap is boosted (1 time)
Strength: 20%Duration: Indefinite
, and 5% DMG Cap UpMaximum amount of DMG that can be dealt per hit is boosted
Strength: 5%Duration: 4 turns
.)
8 turns
Lvl 75:
7 turns
Gains additional effects when Rosamia has 5 Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
 
Lucid ReminiscenceGain these effects in order based on number of Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
:

1: 30% boost to ATKMultiplier: Normal.
2: 100% boost to DEF.
3: Guaranteed double attacks.
4: 50% boost to C.A. damage.
5: 30% boost to C.A. damage cap.
-

Sarunan  
Kazann's ProtectionDark damage reduction to Light allies based on their number of Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
(Takes effect even when Sarunan is a sub ally.)
-

Cagliostro (Halloween)  
Oblivion's BanquetLight damage reduction to Dark allies based on their number of Oblivion CrestDark magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
(Takes effect even when Cagliostro is a sub ally.)
-

Forte  
Sky SupremacyBoost to Dark allies' skill specs based on their number of Oblivion CrestDark magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
(Takes effect even when Forte is a sub ally.)
-

Magisa (Summer)  
Desperate Maelstrom450%Massive Dark damage to a foe.
End cooldown for  Tidemark5-hit, 100% Dark damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~108,000 per hit).
Remove 1 buff.
Gain Oblivion CrestDark magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
(Hit number increases based on number of Oblivion CrestDark magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
upon cast [Max: 10 hits].)
.
(Deal 100% Bonus Dark damage based on number of Oblivion CrestDark magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
[Damage cap: ~120,000 per hit / Max: 5 hits].)
- Bonus Dark damage for each Oblivion CrestDark magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.

 Tidemark5-hit, 100% Dark damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~108,000 per hit).
Remove 1 buff.
Gain Oblivion CrestDark magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
(Hit number increases based on number of Oblivion CrestDark magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
upon cast [Max: 10 hits].)
6 turns
Lvl 55:
5 turns
Increased number of hits for each Oblivion CrestDark magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.

 Summer Illusion500% Dark damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~635,000).
All allies gain Oblivion CrestDark magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
and a random buff.
(Additional buffs based on number of caster's Oblivion CrestDark magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
upon cast.)
8 turns
Lvl 75:
7 turns
Gains additional effects based on number of Oblivion CrestDark magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
 
Price of the ContractGain these effects in order based on number of Oblivion CrestDark magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
:

1: 30% boost to ATKMultiplier: Normal.
2: 100% boost to DEF.
3: Guaranteed double attacks.
4: 20% Bonus Dark DMG effect.
5: Fight alongside Morax.Upon attacking, deal 500% Dark damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~635,000)
-
 
Seeker of the Arcane ArtsWhen a Dark ally has 5 Oblivion CrestDark magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
:

Ally consumes 1 of their Oblivion CrestDark magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
to nullify buff-removing effects (1 time).
- Consumes 1 Oblivion CrestDark magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.

Manamel
 Pioggerella300% Dark damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~405,000).
Inflict 5% ATK Down (Stackable / Max: 40%)ATK is lowered (Stackable)
Strength: 5% (Max: 40%)Duration: 180 seconds
and 5% DEF Down (Stackable / Max: 40%)DEF is lowered (Stackable)
Strength: 5% (Max: 40%)Duration: 180 seconds
.
(Number of activations increased based on number of Oblivion CrestDark magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
[Max: 6 times].)
7 turns
Lvl 75:
6 turns
Increased number of activations for each Oblivion CrestDark magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
 
My Sister-Boo's All I NeedGain these effects in order based on number of Oblivion CrestDark magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
:

1: 25% boost to ATKMultiplier: Unique.
2: 100% boost to DEF.
3: Guaranteed double attacks.
4: Supplement damage dealt (Damage cap: 10,000).
5: 30% boost to skill damage cap.
-

Weapon Interactions

Icon Name Element Type Source Notes

Official's Jitte  
Virtue's ChampionWhen main weapon (MC only): At end of turn when Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
is at 5:
Light damage to all foes and all allies gain Charge Bar +10%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 10%
Strength: 10%
.
Requires 4★.
Must be used as a main weapon.

Zosimos  
Visions of ZosimosUnworldly Dark damage to a foe.
1-turn cut to MC's skill cooldowns.
After 4★:
Deal Bonus Dark damage based on number of Oblivion CrestDark magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
(Max: 5 hits).
Requires 4★.
Bonus Dark damage for each Oblivion CrestDark magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
 
CheirokmetaWhen main weapon (MC only):
Gain 1 CheirokmetaFor every 3 skills used: Oblivion Crest to dark allies / Random buff (Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
upon using a skill. (For every 3 skills used: All Dark allies gain Oblivion CrestDark magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
and a random buff. [Additional buffs based on number of Oblivion CrestDark magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
upon activation.])
Must be used as a main weapon.
Gains additional effects based on number of Oblivion CrestDark magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
 
Hydor TheionWhen main weapon (MC only):
When 1 or more Oblivion CrestDark magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
are granted:

Dark damage to all foes after normal attacks. (When 5 Oblivion CrestDark magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
are granted:
Activates twice.)
Must be used as a main weapon.

Summon Interactions

Icon Name Element Sub Aura Notes

Surtr Boost to Fire allies' Fire Elemental ATK based on number of Hellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
(Up to 15%).
Increased to 25% at 3★.
Further increased to 35% at 4★.

Princess Long Ji Boost to Water allies' Water Elemental ATK based on number of Deluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
(Up to 15%).
Increased to 25% at 3★.
Further increased to 35% at 4★.

Dogu Boost to Earth allies' Earth Elemental ATK based on their number of Wasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
(Up to 15%).
Increased to 25% at 3★.
Further increased to 35% at 4★.

Elil Boost to Wind allies' Wind Elemental ATK based on their number of Typhoon CrestWind magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
(Up to 15%).
Increased to 25% at 3★.
Further increased to 35% at 4★.

Heimdallr Boost to Light allies' Light Elemental ATK based on their number of Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
(Up to 15%).
Increased to 25% at 3★.
Further increased to 35% at 4★.

Nyarlathotep Boost to Dark allies' Dark Elemental ATK based on their number of Oblivion CrestDark magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
(Up to 15%).
Increased to 25% at 3★.
Further increased to 35% at 4★.