Original element has been lost and another element has been gained instead / Deals elemental DMG (Excludes plain DMG)
Elemental Conversion is a general name for a local debuff that changes a foe's element. Elemental Conversion has a different name and icon depending on the character that inflicts it.
About Elemental Conversion
- Elemental Conversion turns the foe's element into another element. Against foes that are not originally the converted element, this means:
- Superior element allies' attacks gain elemental advantage (+50% superior element ATK), can critically hitNote: By default, Non-elemental foes can be critically hit by any element., and benefit from final damage modifiers against inferior element foes (e.g., Seraphic Weapons' Blessings).
- Afflicted foe's attacks deal reduced elemental damage (-25% elemental ATK) due to elemental disadvantage and cannot critically hit against superior element allies (unless there are effects that allow it to occur).
- Afflicted foe still retains any elemental and debuff resistances.
- Example: If a foe originally has 50% specific elemental damage resistance, Elemental Conversion does not remove the resistance.
- Elemental Conversion essentially has no effect against foes whose element does not change after conversion.
|Clarisse (Summer)||8 turns||All foes||Converts to Fire|
|All foes||Converts to Water|
Related Status Effects
- Main article: Elemental Switch