Jump to navigation Jump to search
|MAX HP||1500 (+250Total HP bonuses from Cross-Fate Episodes.)|
|MAX ATK||8500 (+500Total ATK bonuses from Cross-Fate Episodes.)|
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Atsumi Tanezaki|
|How to Recruit|
|Premium Gala (2020 Zodiac Character)|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|One of the Twelve Divine Generals and guardian of the north. Her "yang" side is determined to bring hope, dreams, and wonderment to the world. Her "yin" side wants nothing more than to hide away from it. Caught between two extremes, the divine rat pins her hopes on the wide-open skies and chooses to trust in her new friends.|
|Ring the Dormouse|| 11 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| 5-hit, 100% Dark damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~110,000 per hit~550,000 total).
Sic on a foe.
(When the foe uses a special attack: The trap is sprung. 999,999 Plain damage to all foes and inflict .)
|Dazzling Dreams|| 8 turns
|5 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| Razzle, dazzle, dream! Welcome to Utopia!
(Deploy the field effect.)
|Fantasy Festival||10 turns||-|| Lvl 45
|| All Dark allies gain
(Ends upon taking damage 2 times.)
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Queen of Rats|| Lvl 1
|| When the field effect
Guaranteed triple attacks.
Boost to hostility.
50% boost to dodge rate.
All allies gain upon Vikala's charge attack.
|Rodent Rhythm|| Lvl 1
||Upon dodging: 500% Dark damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~630,000) and remove 1 buff.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||When the field effectis active: Bonus Elemental DMG effect.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
- Shares a Cross-Fate Episode with Kumbhira and Catura.
- Gains +500 ATK after completing one Cross-Fate Episode and +250 HP after completing two, regardless of order.
Ring the Dormouse
-  is guaranteed to land if the foe does not have 100% debuff resistance or immunity to Paralyzed.
- is identical to .
grants the following effects:
- 20% ATK Up to all foes.
- All allies gain 0.5 turns when the Attack button is pressed. for
- Casting Dazzling Dreams changes the battle background.
- only loses 1 stack when damaged multiple times in a single turn.
grants the following effects:
- 50% Charge Bar Gain Up
- 30% C.A. DMG Up
- 10% C.A. DMG Cap Up
- 30% Dodge Rate Up
- The dodge rate up does not stack with Queen of Rats.
Queen of Rats
- In a 4-man party, the probability she is targeted when  is active equals 57.14% (Hostility increased by +30).
- The 500% Dark damage is treated as skill damage.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Adds bonus damage when 
is in effect.
- Does not apply to Charge Attacks.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2: ATK +1000||Lvl 3: HP +500||Lvl 4: C.A. DMG +5%||Lvl 5: Multiattack +2%|
|Lvl 6: ATK +2000||Lvl 7: HP +1000|
|Ring the Dormouse||No|
Blooming Summer Wallflower
|Unable to pluck up the courage to go shopping, this introvert decides to fashion herself an original summer outfit. With practiced hands from making rat ears, she designs a charming and cheerful ensemble that brings her closer to her ideal self.|
- GameWith, Vikala https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/180303
- zekasyuz, Vikala https://twitter.com/zekasyuz/status/1212343238050189313