From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
|Voice Actor||Noriko Shitaya|
|How to Recruit|
|Arcarum: The World Beyond|
Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
|Voice ActorJP||下屋 則子|
|Klagen Totentanz||Massive dark DMG to a foe / Boost to C.A. specs based on how low|
|World of Death and Love|| 7 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| Transform the field into a world of death and love.
(Deploy the field effect.)
|Beloved|| 6 turns
|4 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
to caster and a Dark ally.|
|Last Love||4 turns||-|| Lvl 1
|| Grant a Dark ally
Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.
|Will to Love|| Lvl 1
Debuffs to all foes and allies , , , ,)
|Death Reversed|| Lvl 1
||When Sub Ally: When above 25% HP and Dark element, Main Character can withstand lethal damage (Leaves 1 HP)|
|The Lovers Upright|| Lvl 1
|| When Switching to Main Ally: All Dark allies gain
DesireEquivalent toeffect. (Can't be reactivated.)
Status json needed and effect
|Extended Mastery Perks|
RaceCalled "Type" in-game.
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
World of Death and Love
- Casting World of Death and Love
has the following characteristics with charge attacks using 200% charge bar:
- Even if the charge attack is activated twice consecutively by consuming 200% charge bar, it will only reactivate once.
- The reactivated charge attack will have the same effect as the charge attack activated by consuming 100% of the charge bar, even if the first activation consumed 200%.
Will to Love
- Inflicts the following debuffs on all allies and foes:
The Lovers Upright
- This support skill activates when Nier switches from a sub ally position to a main ally position. It will not activate when the switch is caused by a skill, such as or .
- The following conditions will activate this support skill:
- When a main ally is knocked out due to damage, which causes Nier to switch in
- Player-controlled effects that knock out a main ally, which causes Nier to switch in (e.g. Death's summon call, Luna's )
- Enemy special attacks that force Nier to switch in with a main ally (e.g. Ultimate Bahamut's Virtuous Verse)
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|