Jump to navigation Jump to search
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Noriko Shitaya|
|How to Recruit|
|Arcarum: The World Beyond|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|Voice ActorJP||下屋 則子|
|A young woman who had her existence denied at every turn, thus leading to an overwhelming desire for love and acceptance which gradually warped the very fabric of her being. As her sense of morality began to wane, she came upon the Arcarum grim reaper who grants death to all. The two now stand together like lovers, hell-bent on creating a new world that will fully acknowledge them.|
|Klagen Totentanz||Massive Dark damage to a foe. Boost to C.A. specs based on how lowis.|
|World of Death and Love|| 7 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| Transform the field into a world of death and love.
(Deploy the field effect.)
|Beloved|| 6 turns
|4 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
to caster and a Dark ally.|
( lowers by 2. Can't grant Beloved effect to more than 1 other ally at a time)
|Last Love||4 turns||-|| Lvl 1
|| Grant a Dark ally
( lowers by 1)
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Will to Love|| Lvl 1
lowers by 2 at end of turn (Starts battle at 13)|
(When hits 0: Nier will be knocked out at end of turn.
When Nier is knocked out any other way: Inflict on all foes.
Inflict on all allies.)
|Death Reversed|| Lvl 1
||When Sub Ally: When above 25% HP and Dark element, Main Character can withstand lethal damage (Leaves 1 HP)|
|The Lovers Upright|| Lvl 1
||When Switching to Main Ally: All Dark allies gain. (Can't be reactivated.)|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
Gameplay Notes[edit | edit source]
Klagen Totentanz[edit | edit source]
|Lvl||Status||C.A. DMG Up||C.A. DMG Cap Up|
World of Death and Love[edit | edit source]
grants the following effects:
- 20% ATKUnique modifier Up to all allies and foes. (Stacks with and )
- 30% Bonus Dark DMG
- Casting World of Death and Love changes the battle background.
Last Love[edit | edit source]
has the following characteristics with charge attacks using 200% charge bar:
- Even if the charge attack is activated twice consecutively by consuming 200% charge bar, it will only reactivate once.
- The reactivated charge attack will have the same effect as the charge attack activated by consuming 100% of the charge bar, even if the first activation consumed 200%.
Will to Love[edit | edit source]
- is fully restored upon being revived.
- does not lower when Nier is a sub ally.
- Nier retains her current level of when she is switched to a sub ally.
- Akasha (Raid)'s or 's . only lowers by 2 at the end of turn even when battle turns progress by more than 1 turn due to effects such as
- Nier has 90% DMG reduction when she has .
and applies the following effects:
- 50% DEF Down
- 100% DA Down
- 100% TA Down
- Can't be healed
The Lovers Upright[edit | edit source]
- is equivalent to and .
- This support skill activates when Nier switches from a sub ally position to a main ally position. It will not activate when the switch is caused by a skill, such as
- Starting the battle in a sub ally position is not a requirement to activate this support skill.
- The following conditions will activate this support skill:
- When a main ally is knocked out due to damage, which causes Nier to switch in
- Player-controlled effects that knock out a main ally, which causes Nier to switch in (e.g. Death
- Enemy special attacks that force Nier to switch in with a main ally (e.g. Ultimate Bahamut's Virtuous Verse)
- Can only activate once per battle, even if Nier is revived after being knocked out.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|World of Death and Love||No|