Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This character has multiple versions.|
|Clarisse||Clarisse (Holiday)||Clarisse (Light)||Clarisse (Valentine)|
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Ayane Sakura|
|How to Recruit|
|Valentine Premium Draw|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|Releasing the feelings from deep within her heart into the form of sweet chocolate on Valentine's Day, this young maiden wants nothing more than to become closer with a special somebody in her life. In order to realize her reveries, she takes her biggest step yet—all under the discerning eye of her master.|
|Alkahest Sphere|| Massive Dark damage to a foe.
From 10th turn onward: Also deal 999,999 plain damage.
|Heartfelt|| 10 turns
|4 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| All allies gain
From 10th turn onward: All allies also gain and .
|Sweet Entropy|| 8 turns
|4 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| All allies gain
From 10th turn onward: All allies also gain , , and .
|Atomic Acceleration||7 turns||180 sec|| Lvl 45
|| Plain damage to a foe based on number of turns passed multiplied by 100,000 (Damage cap: 1,000,000) and remove 1 buff.
From 10th turn onward: Activates twice.
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|I'll Just Do It My Way!|| Lvl 1
|| 1% boost to all allies' ATKUnique modifier based on number of turns passed (Max: 30%).
Skills and charge attack gain additional effects when used from 10th turn onward
|Clarisse's Homemade Chocolate|| Lvl 1
|| MC's charge bar fills up 20% faster.
Battle turn progresses by 1 at end of turn upon casting Atomic Acceleration.
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Light DMG reduction to all allies.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
I'll Just Do It My Way!
- The ATKUnique modifier boost effect does not stack with other turn-based ATK boosts. Only the highest boost takes effect. This includes (but is not limited to):
- Forte's We are Blackwyrm support skill
Clarisse's Homemade Chocolate
- Progressing the battle turn affects the following:
- Turn-based status effect durations
- Character skill cooldowns
- Summon cooldowns
- Effects based on the number of turns passed (character skills, support skills, weapon skills, etc.)
- Foe charge diamonds (Foes gain 1 charge diamond per turn progressed)
- Foe charge diamonds can still be prevented by effects such as .
- Effects that activate at the end of a turn will only activate once regardless of the turns progressed.
- The battle turn progresses by only 1 additional turn even when Atomic Acceleration activates twice.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Lessen Light damageThis is not a damage cut.
Reduces Light damage taken on a multiplier separate from Damage Cuts. for all allies.
- If multiple allies have the same Extended Mastery Support Skill, the reductions are on separate multipliers.
- For example, if there are two allies with 3★ skills, damage gets reduced by 9.75%1 - (0.95 * 0.95).
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2: ATK +1000||Lvl 3: HP +500||Lvl 4: C.A. DMG +5%||Lvl 5: Multiattack +2%|
|Lvl 6: ATK +2000||Lvl 7: HP +1000|
Alchemic Gothica Astray
|Outfit Name||Alchemic Gothica Astray|
|How to Get||Daily Point Shop|
|Notes||Not yet fully implemented.|
|The average alchemist may find this grand ensemble donned by the founder of alchemy to be too distinctive for their tastes, but not Clarisse. As a descendant of the same bloodline, the young prodigy puts on the outfit gladly, in hopes it will give her the confidence she sees in her master as she diligently continues her long journey of study.|
|Outfit Name||Cutielicious Genius|
|How to Get||Alchemist's Desire|
|Charge Attack||Ars Magna?|
|Clarisse had this dress specially made for the crew's sixth birthday party. It combines just about everything she thinks is cute couture, for a frilly, youthful, adorable look. Every element has been carefully selected to complement the others, right down to her boots and ribbons.|
|Outfit Name||Soleil Blanc|
|How to Get||6th Birthday Outfit Set|
|Charge Attack||Alkahest Sphere|
- Gamewith, Clarisse (Valentine) https://グランブルーファンタジー.gamewith.jp/article/show/142324