Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This character has multiple versions.|
|Clarisse||Clarisse (Holiday)||Clarisse (Light)||Clarisse (Valentine)|
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Ayane Sakura|
|How to Recruit|
|Valentine Premium Draw|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|Releasing the feelings from deep within her heart into the form of sweet chocolate on Valentine's Day, this young maiden wants nothing more than to become closer with a special somebody in her life. In order to realize her reveries, she takes her biggest step yet—all under the discerning eye of her master.|
|Alkahest Sphere|| Massive Dark damage to a foe.
From 10th turn onward: Also deal 999,999 plain damage.
|Heartfelt|| 10 turns
|4 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| All allies gain
From 10th turn onward: All allies also gain and .
|Sweet Entropy|| 8 turns
|4 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| All allies gain
From 10th turn onward: All allies also gain , , and .
|Atomic Acceleration||7 turns||180 sec|| Lvl 45
|| Plain damage to a foe based on number of turns passed multiplied by 100,000 (Damage cap: 1,000,000) and remove 1 buff.
From 10th turn onward: Activates twice.
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|I'll Just Do It My Way!|| Lvl 1
|| 1% boost to all allies' ATKUnique modifier based on number of turns passed (Max: 30%).
Skills and charge attack gain additional effects when used from 10th turn onward
|Clarisse's Homemade Chocolate|| Lvl 1
|| MC's charge bar fills up 20% faster.
Battle turn progresses by 1 at end of turn upon casting Atomic Acceleration.
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Light DMG reduction to all allies.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
I'll Just Do It My Way!
- The ATKUnique modifier boost effect does not stack with other turn-based ATK boosts. Only the highest boost takes effect. This includes (but is not limited to):
- Forte's We are Blackwyrm support skill
- 's Victory's Promise weapon skill
Clarisse's Homemade Chocolate
- Progressing the battle turn affects the following:
- Turn-based status effect durations
- Character skill cooldowns
- Summon cooldowns
- Effects based on the number of turns passed (character skills, support skills, weapon skills, etc.)
- Foe charge diamonds (Foes gain 1 charge diamond per turn progressed)
- Foe charge diamonds can still be prevented by effects such as .
- Effects that activate at the end of a turn will only activate once regardless of the turns progressed.
- The battle turn progresses by only 1 additional turn even when Atomic Acceleration activates twice.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Lessen Light damageThis is not a damage cut.
Reduces Light damage taken on a multiplier separate from Damage Cuts. for all allies.
- If multiple allies have the same Extended Mastery Support Skill, the reductions are on separate multipliers.
- For example, if there are two allies with 3★ skills, damage gets reduced by 9.75%1 - (0.95 * 0.95).
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2: ATK +1000||Lvl 3: HP +500||Lvl 4: C.A. DMG +5%||Lvl 5: Multiattack +2%|
|Clarisse had this dress specially made for the crew's sixth birthday party. It combines just about everything she thinks is cute couture, for a frilly, youthful, adorable look. Every element has been carefully selected to complement the others, right down to her boots and ribbons.|
|How to Get||6th Birthday Outfit Set|
(Limited-time in-game purchase)
|New Voice Lines||Yes|
|Charge Attack||Alkahest Sphere|
- Gamewith, Clarisse (Valentine) https://グランブルーファンタジー.gamewith.jp/article/show/142324