Clarisse (Valentine)

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
  Game   Strategy   Lore   Voice    
Label Rarity SSR.pngCharacterSeries Valentine icon.pngValentine
[Alchemist Falling In Love]This title is an unofficial, amateur translation.

Npc zoom 3040206000 01.png

Npc zoom 3040206000 02.png

Npc zoom 3040206000 81.png

Npc sd 3040206000 01.png

Npc sd 3040206000 02.png

MAX HP 1214
MAX ATK 9130
Element Label Element Dark.png
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game. Label Race Human.png
Style Label Type Special.png
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid. Label Weapon Staff.png
Exp. BonusExpedition Bonus Type in Auto-Expeditions Icon sort expedition skill 09.pngScholar
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute. Female
Voice Actor Ayane Sakura
How to Recruit
Valentine Premium Draw
Recruitment Weapon
Weapon s 1040414900.jpg Silphium

ID 3040206000
Char ID 3040
Uncap Limit Icon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.png
NameJP クラリス
TitleJP 懸想の錬金術師
Voice ActorJP 佐倉綾音
Release Date 2019-02-13
Other Sites Icon gbf-wiki.pnggbf-wiki
(Japanese wiki)
Icon Gamewith.pngGamewith Icon Kamigame.pngKamigame

Releasing the feelings from deep within her heart into the form of sweet chocolate on Valentine's Day, this young maiden wants nothing more than to become closer with a special somebody in her life. In order to realize her reveries, she takes her biggest step yet—all under the discerning eye of her master.

Charge Attack

Charge Attack
Icon Name Effect
Skill charge attack.png Alkahest Sphere 450%Massive Dark damage to a foe.
Inflict Status Gravity.pngDelayReduce a foe's filled charge diamonds by 1
Base Accuracy: 100%
From 10th turn onward: Also deal 999,999 plain damage.[1]


Icon Name Cooldown Duration Obtained Effect
Ability Heartfelt.png Heartfelt 10 turns
Lvl 55:
9 turns
4 turns Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
All allies gain Status Veil.pngVeilDebuffs will be nullified (1 time)
Duration: Indefinite"Veil" is an unofficial name used by the wiki for this status effect. Its actual in-game name is "Immune."
and Status Mirror Image.pngMirror Image (1 time)Next one-to-one attack received will be ineffective
(Effect removed on next all-foe all-ally attack)
Duration: Indefinite
From 10th turn onward: All allies also gain Status Shield.pngShield (2214)Next ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
Strength: 2214Duration: Indefinite
and Status Armored.png70% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 70% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 4 turns
Ability Sweet Entropy.png Sweet Entropy 8 turns
Lvl 75:
7 turns
4 turns Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
All allies gain Status Uplift.pngCharge Bar +30%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 30%
Strength: 30%
From 10th turn onward: All allies also gain Status C.A. DMG Boosted (1 time).png80% C.A. DMG Up (1 time)Charge attack DMG is boosted (1 time)
Strength: 80%Duration: Indefinite
, Status CA DMG Cap.png20% C.A. DMG Cap Up (1 time)Charge attack DMG cap is boosted (1 time)
Strength: 20%Duration: Indefinite
, and Status DamageCapUp.png5% DMG Cap UpMaximum amount of DMG that can be dealt per hit is boosted
Strength: 5%Duration: 4 turns
Ability Atomic Acceleration.png Atomic Acceleration 7 turns 180 sec Lvl 45
Plain damage to a foe based on number of turns passed multiplied by 100,000 (Damage cap: 1,000,000) and remove 1 buff.
Inflict Status Gravity.pngGravitySpecial attack max charge turn is extended
Base Accuracy: 100%Duration: 180 seconds
From 10th turn onward: Activates twice.

Support Skills

Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.
Icon Name Obtained Effect
Icon Support Skill.png I'll Just Do It My Way! Lvl 1
1% boost to all allies' ATKUnique modifier based on number of turns passed (Max: 30%).[1]
Skills and charge attack gain additional effects when used from 10th turn onward
Icon Support Skill.png Clarisse's Homemade Chocolate Lvl 1
20% boost to MC's charge bar gain.[1]
Battle turn progresses by 1 at end of turn upon casting Atomic Acceleration.
Icon Extended Mastery Support Skill.png Extended Mastery Support Skill EMP Light DMG reduction to all allies.

Extended Mastery Perks

Extended Mastery Perks
  • ZenithAtk.pngATK
  • ZenithDef.pngDEF
  • ZenithDebuffRes.pngDebuff Resistance
  • ZenithODA.pngOverdrive Attack
  • ZenithModeBar.pngOverdrive Curbed
RaceCalled "Type" in-game.
  • ZenithAtk.pngATK
  • ZenithDef.pngDEF
  • ZenithHP.pngHP
  • ZenithDA.pngDouble Attack Rate
  • ZenithCritHit.pngCritical Hit
    12% chance for 12% more DMG20% chance for 20% more DMG25% chance for 25% more DMG
  • ZenithCADmg.pngCharge Attack Damage
  • ZenithCADmg.pngCharge Attack Damage
  • ZenithCADmgCap.pngCharge Attack Damage Cap
  • ZenithChargeBar.pngBoost to Charge Bar Speed
  • ZenithSupportSkill.pngLight DMG reduction to all allies.


Gameplay Notes

I'll Just Do It My Way!

  • The ATKUnique modifier boost effect does not stack with other turn-based ATK boosts. Only the highest boost takes effect. This includes (but is not limited to):[1]
    • Forte's We are Blackwyrm support skill

Clarisse's Homemade Chocolate

  • Progressing the battle turn affects the following:[1]
    • Turn-based status effect durations
    • Character skill cooldowns
    • Summon cooldowns
    • Effects based on the number of turns passed (character skills, support skills, weapon skills, etc.)
    • Foe charge diamonds (Foes gain 1 charge diamond per turn progressed)
  • Foe charge diamonds can still be prevented by effects such as Status Petrified.pngPetrifiedStops enemy's charge diamonds from filling.
  • Effects that activate at the end of a turn will only activate once regardless of the turns progressed.
  • The battle turn progresses by only 1 additional turn even when Atomic Acceleration activates twice.

Extended Mastery Support Skill

  • Reduces Light damage takenThis is not a damage cut.
    Reduces Light damage taken on a multiplier separate from Damage Cuts.
    for all allies.[1]
Rank Reduction
1★ 2%
2★ 4%
3★ 5%
  • If multiple allies have the same Extended Mastery Support Skill, the reductions are on separate multipliers.
    • For example, if there are two allies with 3★ skills, damage gets reduced by 9.75%1 - (0.95 * 0.95).

Icon Level Uncap.png Uncap Materials

Uncap 1★ Uncap 2★ Uncap 3★Uncap 4★

Ruby Awakening Orb square.jpg Awakening Materials

Status Sketching.pngFacsimile Compatibility

Icon Skill Copyable?
Ability Heartfelt.png Heartfelt No
Ability Sweet Entropy.png Sweet Entropy No
Ability Atomic Acceleration.png Atomic Acceleration No


Alchemic Gothica Astray

Npc skin 3710095000 01.png

Npc zoom 3710095000 01.png

Npc sd 3710095000 01.png

This outfit emulates a design adored by the founder of alchemy. The design itself can only be worn by those who share a connection with the founder's lineage, and it's the most recognizable design in the alchemy world. It used to be more extravagant, but Clarisse found it hard to move in and not very cute, so she modified it to suit her own tastes.
Outfit Name Alchemic Gothica Astray
How to Get Daily Point Shop
Release Date 2021-03-10
Charge Attack Alchemic Flare
ID 3710095000
Notes Same outfit as Npc s 3040046000 01.jpg Clarisse, but with different idle animations.

Cutielicious Genius

Npc skin 3710154000 01.png

Npc zoom 3710154000 01 0.png

Npc zoom 3710154000 01 1.png

Assets jp npc zoom 3710154000 01 0.png

Assets jp npc zoom 3710154000 01 1.png

Npc sd 3710154000 01 1.png

The average alchemist may find this grand ensemble donned by the founder of alchemy to be too distinctive for their tastes, but not Clarisse. As a descendant of the same bloodline, the young prodigy puts on the outfit gladly, in hopes it will give her the confidence she sees in her master as she diligently continues her long journey of study.
Outfit Name Cutielicious Genius
How to Get Alchemist's Desire
Release Date 2020-10-28
Charge Attack Ars Magna?
ID 3710154000

Soleil Blanc

Npc skin 3710131000 01.png

Npc zoom 3710131000 01.png

Npc sd 3710131000 01.png

Clarisse had this dress specially made for the crew's sixth birthday party. It combines just about everything she thinks is cute couture, for a frilly, youthful, adorable look. Every element has been carefully selected to complement the others, right down to her boots and ribbons.
Outfit Name Soleil Blanc
How to Get 6th Birthday Outfit Set
(In-game purchase)
Release Date 2020-03-10
Charge Attack Alkahest Sphere
ID 3710131000