Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This character has multiple versions.|
|Clarisse||Clarisse (Holiday)||Clarisse (Light)||Clarisse (Valentine)|
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Ayane Sakura|
|How to Recruit|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|A young lady who has awoken to her power to disintegrate everything in creation. Donning a new outfit to match her newfound power, she resolves to rebel against her predetermined fate—deviating from a path established in past bloodlines and choosing to go down another without hesitation. Come what may, she will grasp her desired future on her own accord.|
|Juggernaut Sphere||Massive Light damage to a foe. Gain 2charges.|
|Power Inhibitor|| 8 turns
|1 turn|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
, , and .|
Self-inflict . (Costs 1 charge)
At level 55:
|Photolysis|| 6 turns
|180 sec|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| Inflict 
on a foe.|
Use 1 charge: Also inflict .
|Atomic Resolution||6 turns||4 turns|| Lvl 45
|| Plain damage to a foe based on 1%-5% of its current HP and remove 1 buff. (Damage cap: ~710,000).
Use 1 charge: All allies also gain .
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Dissolution is the Solution!|| Lvl 1
||20% reduced DEF. 20% boost to ATKUnique modifier when having any charges (Starts battle with 3 charges / Max: 3 charges).|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Boost to debuff success rate when not debuffed|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery||Aetherial Mastery|
- is fully restored upon being revived.
- When Hostility increased by +30?). is active, the probability she gets targeted in a 4-man party is ~55% (
together with the reduced 20% DEF of her passive, Dissolution is the Solution!, lead to a 70% DEF down on that turn.
- This means she will take 3.3 times more damage than characters without any DEF penalties.
- Buffs that last for one attack such as and are not consumed when using this skill.
- Supplemental damage, such as
and is applied additively to each damage instance.
- Skills that hit foes for multiple times (e.g. ) will apply the supplemental damage per damage instance.
- Every instance will be treated as a separate damage instance.
- Charge Attacks are treated as a single damage instance, even if the extended animation shows multiple hits.
- Certain characters will show multiple damage instances per normal attack (e.g. Ilsa). For Supplemental Damage purposes, these are treated as a single damage instance.
- Supplemental damage ignores DMG Cuts and  , except for and is not affected by soft capping mechanics.
- Only for skill damage and C.A. Damage will supplemental damage be boosted by any multiplier that increases Final Damage (e.g. Seraphic multiplier).
- Supplemental damage is applicable to the following: 
|Does apply||Does not apply||Only applies to Boost to DMG debuffse.g.|
|Normal Attack Damage||Standard Plain Damage
|Normal Attack Bonus Damage
|Fixed Plain Damage
|C.A. Damage||C.A. Fixed Damage
(e.g. Yodarha (SSR))
|C.A. Damage Bonus Damage
|Summon Call Damage|
|Chain Burst Damage|
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Increases Clarisse's debuff success rate only if she does not have a debuff on herself.
|Rank||Debuff Success Up|
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2: ATK +1000||Lvl 3: HP +500||Lvl 4: C.A. DMG +5%||Lvl 5: Multiattack +2%|
|Lvl 6: ATK +2000||Lvl 7: HP +1000|
|The average alchemist may find this grand ensemble donned by the founder of alchemy to be too distinctive for their tastes, but not Clarisse. As a descendant of the same bloodline, the young prodigy puts on the outfit gladly, in hopes it will give her the confidence she sees in her master as she diligently continues her long journey of study.|
|Outfit Name||Cutielicious Genius|
|How to Get||Alchemist's Desire|
|Charge Attack||Ars Magna?|
|Clarisse had this dress specially made for the crew's sixth birthday party. It combines just about everything she thinks is cute couture, for a frilly, youthful, adorable look. Every element has been carefully selected to complement the others, right down to her boots and ribbons.|
|Outfit Name||Soleil Blanc|
|How to Get||6th Birthday Outfit Set|
(Limited-time in-game purchase)
|Charge Attack||Alkahest Sphere|
- GameWith, Clarisse (Light). https://グランブルーファンタジー.gamewith.jp/article/show/57394
- Great Sundome https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/57525
- zekasyuz DMG Boosted 1 https://twitter.com/zekasyuz/status/963408361164218368
- zekasyuz DMG Boosted 2 https://twitter.com/zekasyuz/status/1081200173840162817
- zekasyuz DMG Boosted 3 https://twitter.com/zekasyuz/status/969385756601892864
- Great Sundome Twitter https://twitter.com/greatsundome/status/901877770283651072