From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|This character has multiple versions.|
|Clarisse||Clarisse (Holiday)||Clarisse (Light)||Clarisse (Valentine)|
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
|Voice Actor||Ayane Sakura|
|How to Recruit|
Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
|A young lady who has awoken to her power to disintegrate everything in creation. Donning a new outfit to match her newfound power, she resolves to rebel against her predetermined fate—deviating from a path established in past bloodlines and choosing to go down another without hesitation. Come what may, she will grasp her desired future on her own accord.|
|Juggernaut Sphere||Massive Light damage to a foe. Gain 2charges.|
|Power Inhibitor|| 8 turns
|1 turn|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
, , and .|
Self-inflict . (Costs 1 charge)
At level 55:
|Photolysis|| 6 turns
|180 sec|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
on a foe.|
Use 1 charge: Also inflict .
|Atomic Resolution||6 turns||4 turns|| Lvl 45
|| Plain damage to a foe based on 1%-5% of its current HP and remove 1 buff. (Damage cap: ~710,000).
Use 1 charge: All allies also gain .
Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.
|Dissolution is the Solution!|| Lvl 1
|| 20% reduced DEF. 20% boost to
ATKUnique modifierwhen having any charges (Starts battle with 3 charges / Max: 3 charges).
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Boost to debuff success rate when not debuffed|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
RaceCalled "Type" in-game.
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
- is fully restored upon being revived.
- When Hostility increased by +30?). is active, the probability she gets targeted in a 4-man party is ~55% (
together with the reduced 20% DEF of her passive, Dissolution is the Solution!, lead to a 70% DEF down on that turn.
- This means she will take 3.3 times more damage than characters without any DEF penalties.
- Buffs that last for one attack such as and are not consumed when using this skill.
is applied additively to each damage instance.
- Skills that hit foes for multiple times (e.g. ) will apply the supplemental damage per damage instance.
- Every instance will be treated as a separate damage instance.
- Charge Attacks are treated as a single damage instance, even if the extended animation shows multiple hits.
- Certain characters will show multiple damage instances per normal attack (e.g. Ilsa). For Supplemental Damage purposes, these are treated as a single damage instance.
-  typically ignores DMG Cuts, except for 100% DMG Cut and is not affected by soft capping mechanics.
-  is applicable to the following:
|Does apply||Does not apply|
|Normal Attack Damage||Counter Damage|
| Normal Attack Bonus Damage
| Standard Plain Damage|
|C.A. Damage|| Fixed Plain Damage|
| C.A. Damage Bonus Damage
| C.A. Fixed Damage|
(e.g. Yodarha (SSR))
|Summon Call Damage|
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Increases Clarisse's debuff success rate only if she does not have a debuff on herself.
|Rank||Debuff Success Up|
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
- Great Sundome https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/57525
- zekasyuz DMG Boosted 1 https://twitter.com/zekasyuz/status/963408361164218368
- zekasyuz DMG Boosted 2 https://twitter.com/zekasyuz/status/969385756601892864
- Great Sundome Twitter https://twitter.com/greatsundome/status/901877770283651072