Armored

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

About Status Effects
Glossary | Quick Navigation | Field Effects


Chance of lowering DMG taken

Sources

Some effects on this list with unique icons, such as La Main VertRecovery cap is boosted / DMG taken is reduced (Can't be removed)
, are known to stack with ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
, reducing damage on a separate multiplier. These effects use the wording "DMG taken is reduced" rather than "Chance of lowering DMG taken"Verification needed. .

Element Character Skill Character / Weapon
Charge Attack
Character Support Skill /
Extended Mastery Support Skill
Weapon Skills Summon Sub Aura Summon Call

 Mugen Steel-Body GuardianGain Substitute (All-Ally)Receives all attacks in place of allies
(Includes all-ally attacks)
Duration: 1 turn
and 100% / 50% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 100% chance of taking 50% less damage.Duration: 1 turn
.

 Noa (Holiday) Familia JubilosaFamilia Feliz:
All Fire allies gain 50% DEF UpDEF is boosted
Strength: 50%Duration: 5 turns
, 50% Debuff Res. UpDebuff resistance is boosted
Strength: 50%Duration: 5 turns
, and RefreshHP is restored on every turn
Strength: 10% of max HP (Healing cap: 1000)Duration: 5 turns
.
(Skill changes to Familia Jubilosa upon casting.)
Familia Jubilosa:
All Fire allies gain Winter's North StarDEF is boosted / Debuff resistance is boosted / HP is restored on every turn / DMG taken is reduced (Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
(Can't recast.)

 Shiva Brahma and RudraAll allies gain Guidance of the BlazeATK and DMG cap are boosted / DMG taken is reduced (Can't be removed)
Strength: 15% ATK Up / 10% DMG Cap Up / 20% DMG LoweredMultiplier: PerpetuityDuration: 5 turns
.

 Siegfried (Fire) SalvatorAll Fire allies gain SalvatorDebuff resistance is boosted / Chance of lowering DMG taken / Normal attack and C.A. DMG dealt is partially absorbed to HP (Can't be removed)
Duration: 5 turns
.

 Sylph Dea ArcanumGrant another Fire ally Flutterspirit's BlessingDEF is boosted / DMG taken is lowered / Debuff resistance is boosted (Can't be removed)
Strength: 100% DEF Up / 30% reduced DMG taken / 100% Debuff Resistance UpDuration: Indefinite
.

 Agielba Final Dawn 470%Massive Fire damage to a foe.
Gain 100% / 80% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 100% chance of taking 80% less damage.Duration: 0.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 0 turns remaining.
for 0.5 turns.

 Athena Minerva Thrust 450%Massive Fire damage to a foe.
All allies gain 15% Fire ATK UpFire ATK is boosted
Strength: 15%Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
and 70% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 70% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.

 Cain (Holiday) Taiji Blessing 450%Massive Fire damage to a foe.
All Fire allies gain 3 random buffs.
(possible effect)Randomly grants Fire allies 100% / 20% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 100% chance of taking 20% less damage.Duration: 1.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 1 turn remaining.
.

 Garnet Broadaxe Garnet Slash Massive Fire damage to a foe.
All allies gain 50% / 50% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 50% chance of taking 50% less damage.Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.

 Aliza Everstrong Spirit Raise Everstrong SpiritLvl 1: DEF is boosted
Lvl 2: DMG taken is reduced
Lvl 3: Deals multiattacks
Lvl 4: Immune to debuffs
Lvl 5: Buffs can't be removed
(Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
lvl by 1 upon countering (Max: 5).
(Gain effects in order based on lvl:
100% boost to DEF,
20% damage reduction,
guaranteed double attacks,
debuff immunity,
buffs can't be removed.)

 Anne Anti-Collision SpellAll allies gain 100% DEF UpDEF is boosted
Strength: 100%Duration: 3 turns
and 70% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 70% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 3 turns
.
(All allies gain DEF Up (Stackable / Max: 75%)DEF is boosted while active (Stackable)
Strength: 10% per Spirit lvl upon cast (Max: 75%)Duration: Indefinite
based on SpiritATK, DEF, multiattack rate, and hostility are boosted based on lvl (Max: lvl 5 / Can't be removed)
Multiplier: Perpetuity
lvl.)
At level 90:
All allies also gain 40% Fire CutFire DMG is cut 40%
Duration: 1 turn Fire Damage Cut.
.

 Catura (Holiday) Honeyed WordsCaster and Water MC gain 40% Bonus Water DMGDeals bonus water DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
Strength: 40%Duration: 4 turns
.
(From 2nd cast:
Caster and Water MC also gain 100% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 100% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 4 turns
.
From 3rd cast:
Caster and Water MC also gain 100% Debuff Res. UpDebuff resistance is boosted
Strength: 100%Duration: 4 turns
.)

 Pholia RecognitionGrant another Water ally Trance AbsolutionCritical hit rate, multiattack rate, debuff resistance, and DMG cap are boosted, and Armor effect is granted (Can't be removed)
Duration: 5 turns
.

 Poseidon IsthmiaAll Water allies gain IsthmiaDebuff resistance is boosted / DMG taken is lowered / Normal attack and C.A. DMG dealt is partially absorbed to HP (Can't be removed)
Duration: 5 turns
.

 Vaseraga (Summer) The BurdenGain The BurdenATK is boosted / DEF is boosted / DMG taken is lowered / More likely to be attacked / Wait and Bleed activates at end of turn (Can't be removed)
Multiplier: PerpetuityDuration: Indefinite
.
(Consumes 100% of charge bar. Can't recast.)

 Io StargazeRemove Confusion BarrierTaking 80% less DMG
from all foes.
All allies gain ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Duration: 3 turns
and Debuff Res. UpDebuff resistance is boosted
Duration: 3 turns
.

 Beach Grynoth Summer Eruption Massive Water damage to a foe.
All allies gain ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
.

 Gospel of Water and Sky Sacred Word Massive Water damage to a foe.
All allies gain 100% / 40% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 100% chance of taking 40% less damage.Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.
After 4★:
Also restore 10% of all allies' HP (Healing cap: 1500).

 Kris of Hypnos Void Region Massive Water damage to a foe.
All allies gain 10% UpliftedCharge bar is boosted on every turn
Strength: 10%Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.
After 4★:
All allies gain 100% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 100% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
Verification needed.
.
(4★)
 Slime Bell Slimes on the March Big Water damage to a foe.
Restore 10% of all allies' HP (Healing cap: 500)
All allies gain ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 100 chance of taking 30 less damage.Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.

 Farrah (Summer) Beach Activity When I'm On It!Lvl rises each turn (Max: 8) / Upon unleashing the effect: Boost to caster's ATK, multiattack rate, and charge bar gain
is in effect:
30% / 30% Armored effect30% chance to reduce damage taken by 30%, 30% boost to charge bar gain, and I'm On It!Lvl rises each turn (Max: 8) / Upon unleashing the effect: Boost to caster's ATK, multiattack rate, and charge bar gain
lvl rises by 1 at end of each turn.

 Amelia Fervid Swing5-hit, 100% Earth damage to random foes (Damage cap: ~93,000 per hit).
All Earth allies gain RevitalizeRecover HP each turn. Boost to charge bar if HP is full.
Strength: (Healing cap: 500) or 10% charge barDuration: 3 turns
and remove 1 debuff.
(When Amelia has 12 or more buffs:
Hit number doubles.
All Earth allies also gain 100% / 20% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 100% chance of taking 20% less damage.Duration: 3 turns
.)

 Diantha Find Your StarAll Earth allies gain one random buff.
(Number of buffs gained increases based on Diantha's HypeATK is boosted
lvl.)
(possible effect)Randomly grants Earth allies 100% / 20% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 100% chance of taking 20% less damage.Duration: 2 turns
.
When HypeATK is boosted
lvl is 4, all buffs are granted.

 Lennah (Earth) La Main VertAbsorb 10% of all allies' charge bars and boost caster's charge bar.
All allies gain La Main VertRecovery cap is boosted / DMG taken is reduced (Can't be removed)
Duration: 5 turns
.

 Leona (Grand) Moonlit Crescent BladeGain CrescentCritical hit rate, multiattack rate, debuff resistance, and DMG cap are boosted / Armor effect (Can't be removed)
Duration: 5 turns
.

 Magisa (Holiday) SerenadeAll Earth allies gain Wasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
, Mirror Image (1 time)Next one-to-one attack received will be ineffective
(Effect removed on next all-foe all-ally attack)
Duration: Indefinite
, 70% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 70% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 3 turns
, and RefreshHP is restored on every turn
Strength: 5% of max HP (Healing cap: 500)Duration: 3 turns
.

 Rosetta (Summer) Blue Rose BarrierGain Blue Rose BarrierSubstitute effect / DMG taken is reduced / Grants buffs to all allies every turn based on the barrier's strength lvl (Can't be removed / Ends when endurance hits 0)
Duration: Indefinite
and a shield effect worth 70% of caster's max HP (Max: 10,000).
(When shield effect ends: Blue Rose BarrierSubstitute effect / DMG taken is reduced / Grants buffs to all allies every turn based on the barrier's strength lvl (Can't be removed / Ends when endurance hits 0)
Duration: Indefinite
ends.)

 Satyr (Earth) Passion ShowGain Passion ShowCan't normal attack / 80% DMG reduction / Sharp boost to hostility / At end of turn: 15% boost to earth allies' charge bars / Boost to C.A. specs (Stackable) (Can't be removed)
Duration: 5 turns
.

 Siegfried ManiganceSacrifice 50% of caster's current HP to gain JammedATK is greatly boosted based on how low HP is
Duration: 8 turns
.
At level 100:
No longer gain JammedATK is greatly boosted based on how low HP is
Duration: 8 turns
.
Gain ManiganceATK is greatly boosted based on how low HP is / Maximum amount of DMG that can be dealt per hit is boosted / Double attack rate is boosted / Triple attack rate is boosted / Chance of lowering DMG taken
(Can't be removed)
Duration: 8 turns
and Undying (1 time)Can withstand lethal DMG (Leaves 1 HP / Can't be removed)
.

 Vaseraga (Earth) Soul ForgeGain Soul ForgeATK, double attack rate, critical hit rate, debuff resistance, and hostility are boosted /
DMG taken is lowered (Can't be removed)
Duration: 8 turns
.
(Consumes 100% of charge bar.)

 Yggdrasil ZigguratZiggurat:
All Earth allies gain 70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.
All other allies gain Shield (2000)Next ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
Strength: 2000Duration: 3 turns
.
(Consumes 20% of charge bar.)
At level 90:
Shield endurance increased to Shield (3500)Next ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
Strength: 3500Duration: Indefinite
and now has indefinite duration.
(When Yggdrasil's Wasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
is 3 or more:

Skill changes to Eunir.)
Eunir:
All Earth allies gain 70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.
All other allies gain Shield (3500)Next ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
Strength: 3500Duration: Indefinite
.
Caster gains Vessel of the World TreeReceives foe attack in place of an ally (Excludes all-foe all-ally attacks) / DMG taken is reduced / At end of turn in which DMG is taken: Deals 4-hit earth DMG to random foes / 1-turn cut skill cooldowns (Can't be removed)
Duration: 3 turnsStacking: Special Buff
.
Does not consume charge bar.

 Almeida (Summer) Weapon ForgeGrant an ally 30% Bonus Earth DMGDeals bonus earth DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
Strength: 30%Duration: 3 turns
, 60% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 60% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 3 turns
, and Charge Bar +30%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 30%
Strength: 30%
.

 Adam Honor of Erste 450%Massive Earth damage to a foe. (50% boost to C.A. damage and 25% boost to C.A. damage cap when AchilleaEarth allies' ATK, DEF, and multiattack rate are boosted (Can't be removed)
Multiplier: Perpetuity
is in effect.)
Restore 20% of Adam's HP (Healing cap: 4000).
Gain 100% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 100% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 1.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 1 turn remaining.
.

 Autumn's Transformation Scattering Foliage Massive Earth damage to a foe. / All allies gain 80% / 20% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 80% chance of taking 20% less damage.Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.
After 4★:
Buff increased to 80% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 80% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.

 Shining Silver Silverflash Surge Massive Earth damage to a foe.
All allies gain ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
.

 Thorny Rose Stone Roses Massive Earth damage to a foe.
Inflict PoisonedHP is lowered on every turn
.
After 4★:
All allies gain 70% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 70% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.
(4★)
 Zroa Yeshana Sela Shaphat Massive Earth damage to a foe.
All allies gain 70% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 70% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.
After 4★:
Also remove 1 buff.

 Gorilla Plushie Gorilla Game Big Earth damage to a foe.
Slight chance to gain GorillaATK is greatly boosted based on how high HP is /
Chance of lowering DMG taken /
Inner gorilla is unleashed. Ooh-Ahh-Ahh!
(Can't be removed)
Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.

 Baal Resonance ResonanceGrants buffs to all allies upon chain burst activation based on Resonance lvl (Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
lvl rises by 1 upon chain burst activation (Max: 5).
Buffs to all allies upon chain burst activation based on Resonance lvl.
(possible effect)Grants all allies 70% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 70% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
when ResonanceGrants buffs to all allies upon chain burst activation based on Resonance lvl (Can't be removed)
lvl is 3.

 Dante and Freiheit Attack and Supply When Dante has Black Cat Fancy1 is consumed upon one-foe attack (Restores every 5 turns)
:

Fights alongside Freiheit.
Chance for Freiheit to grant random buffs to all allies.
(1 Black Cat Fancy1 is consumed upon one-foe attack (Restores every 5 turns)
is consumed upon every one-foe attack.)
(possible effect)Randomly grants all allies 80% / 20% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 80% chance of taking 20% less damage.Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.

 Melleau Me and My Partner Raise Warrior's WrathDEF is boosted (Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
lvl upon triple attacks.
(Gain in order based on lvl:
100% boost to DEF,
20% reduced damage taken,
+20 boost to hostility,
100% boost to charge bar gained upon taking damage,
buffs can't be removed.)

 Galadar (SR) Extended Mastery Support Skill Chance to lessen DMG

 GorillaOoh-Ahh-Ahh 500% Earth damage to all foes.
All allies gain GorillaATK is greatly boosted based on how high HP is /
Chance of lowering DMG taken /
Inner gorilla is unleashed. Ooh-Ahh-Ahh!
(Can't be removed)
Duration: 3 turns
.

 TitanTitanomachy 400% Earth damage to all foes.
All allies gain Lethal Attack Dodged (1 time)Can withstand lethal DMG (Leaves 1 HP)
Duration: 1 turn
and 50% / 20% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 50% chance of taking 20% less damage.Duration: 3 turns
.
(4★)
 Yggdrasil OmegaLuminox Genesi Massive Earth damage to all foes.
All allies gain 10% Healing UpHealing skill's healing amount is boosted
Strength: 10%Duration: 3 turns
, 10% Healing Cap UpHealing skill's healing cap is boosted
Strength: 10%Duration: 3 turns
, and 2 random buff effects.
(possible effect)Randomly grants all allies 70% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 70% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 3 turns
.
(5★)

 Aliza (Summer) Inextinguishable GuardAll Wind allies gain 100% DEF UpDEF is boosted
Strength: 100%Duration: 3 turns
, 70% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 70% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 3 turns
, and 40% Earth CutEarth DMG is cut 40%
Duration: 1 turn Earth Damage Cut.
.

 Alliah Changing Force3 random buffs to caster.(possible effect)Randomly gains 100% / 50% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 100% chance of taking 50% less damage.Duration: 2 turns
.

 Grimnir Eternal StormAll Wind allies gain Shield (2000)Next ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
Strength: 2000Duration: Indefinite
, Veil (1 time)Debuffs will be nullified (1 time)
Duration: Indefinite"Veil" is an unofficial name used by the wiki for this status effect. Its actual in-game name is "Immune."
, and Dispel Cancel (1 time)Effects that remove buffs will be nullified (1 time)
Duration: Indefinite
.
From 2nd cast onward:
All Wind allies also gain Mirror Image (1 time)Next one-to-one attack received will be ineffective
(Effect removed on next all-foe all-ally attack)
Duration: Indefinite
and 100% / 50% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 100% chance of taking 50% less damage.Duration: 3 turns
.

 Kaguya Miracles of the MoonlightBlessings of the Moonlight:
All Wind allies gain 50% DEF UpDEF is boosted
Strength: 50%Duration: 5 turns
, 50% Debuff Res. UpDebuff resistance is boosted
Strength: 50%Duration: 5 turns
, and RefreshHP is restored on every turn
Strength: 10% of max HP (Healing cap: 1000)Duration: 5 turns
.
(Skill changes to Miracles of the Moonlight upon casting.)
Miracles of the Moonlight:
All Wind allies gain Miracles of the MoonlightDEF is boosted / Debuff resistance is boosted / HP is restored on every turn / DMG taken is lowered (Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
(Can't recast.)

 Korwa (Summer) Soie EleganteGrant a Wind ally MagnifiqueDEF is boosted /
DMG taken is lowered /
Debuff resistance is boosted
(Can't be removed)
Strength: 100% DEF Up / 30% reduced DMG taken / 100% Debuff Resistance UpDuration: IndefiniteStacking: Special Buff
.
(Consumes 3 FilMagically infused thread. Consumed upon using Korwa's skills (Can't be removed)
.)

 Lily (Wind) Verdurous BarrierAll Wind allies gain Typhoon CrestWind magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
, 70% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 70% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 3 turns
, and RefreshHP is restored on every turn
Strength: (Healing cap: 500)Duration: 3 turns
.
Caster gains Spring Breeze (3 times)White Gift activates when a foe uses a special attack (Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.

 Melissabelle Moisturize and ConditionGain Substitute (All-Ally)Receives all attacks in place of allies
(Includes all-ally attacks)
Duration: 1 turn
, 100% / 80% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 100% chance of taking 80% less damage.Duration: 1 turn
, and Supplemental DMGDMG dealt is supplemented
Strength: 1% of foe's max HP (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 3 turns
.

 Rosetta (Grand) ImrryrGain Substitute (All-Ally)Receives all attacks in place of allies
(Includes all-ally attacks)
Duration: 1 turn
and 100% / 50% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 100% chance of taking 50% less damage.Duration: 1 turn
.
At level 100:
Also gain 5% Boost to Charge Bar upon Taking DMGCharge bar will be boosted upon taking DMG
Strength: 5%Duration: 1 turn
(Max: 50%).

 Shion (Summer) Hawk's AscentAll Wind allies gain Hawk's AscentDebuff resistance is boosted / DMG taken is lowered / Normal attack and C.A. DMG dealt is partially absorbed to HP (Can't be removed)
Duration: 3-8 turns
.
(Extend effect duration based on number of katana-specialty allies.)

 Vira (Wind) Plan B1000% Wind damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~1,630,000).
Gain Plan BStats and skill DMG specs are boosted / Additional wind damage to all foes after attacks / Will be knocked out when effect ends (Can't be removed)
Duration: 5 turnsLevel 55: Boost to debuff resistance
.
(Will be knocked out when effect ends. Can't recast.)
At level 55:
Plan BStats and skill DMG specs are boosted / Additional wind damage to all foes after attacks / Will be knocked out when effect ends (Can't be removed)
Duration: 5 turnsLevel 55: Boost to debuff resistance
also boosts debuff resistance.

 Yggdrasil (Wind) Sprouting of the Great TreeAll Wind allies gain Sprouting of the Great TreeEffects that remove buffs will be nullified / DMG taken is lowered / Normal attack and C.A. DMG dealt is partially absorbed to HP (Can't be removed)
Duration: 5 turns
.

 Melody of Judgement Verdict Sphere Massive Wind damage to a foe.
All allies gain Conquest Anthem'Boost to DEF' is converted to 'Boost to ATK' (Excludes certain effects)
Multiplier: NormalDuration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
. (Converts "Boost to DEF" effects to "Boost to ATKNormal modifier" [Cap: 100%].)
After 4★:
All allies also gain 100% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 100% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
Verification needed.
.
After 5★:
Conquest Anthem'Boost to DEF' is converted to 'Boost to ATK' (Excludes certain effects)
Multiplier: NormalDuration: 4.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 4 turns remaining.
and 100% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 100% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 4.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 4 turns remaining.
's duration increased to 4.5 turns.
(4★)

 Estarriola Temperance Reversed When Sub Ally:
All Wind allies gain a random buff upon Wind chain burst.
At level 95:
Number of buffs increased based on number of chains.
(possible effect)Randomly grants Wind allies 65% / 20% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 65% chance of taking 20% less damage.Duration: 1.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 1 turn remaining.
.

 Estarriola The Hermit Upright When Switching to Main Ally:
Estarriola gains DreamscapeGrants random buff to wind allies at end of turn while in effect (Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
(Can't be reactivated.)
At level 95:
Also gain Instant ChargeInstantly sets Charge Bar to 100%
Unaffected by Charge Bar Gain status effects.
No effect when afflicted with Shorted debuffs or when Charge Bar is above 100%.
.
(Can't be reactivated.)
(possible effect)Randomly grants Wind allies 65% / 20% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 65% chance of taking 20% less damage.Duration: 1 turn
.

 Dragon KnightsRitterliche Tapferkeit All allies gain 100% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 100% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 3 turns
and a random effect based on the Dragon Knight that appears.

 Rose QueenRose Palace All allies gain Rose PalaceSlight chance to lessen DMG upon receiving an attack
Duration: 3 turns
, 20% DEF UpDEF is boosted
Strength: 20%Duration: 3 turns
, RevitalizeRecover HP each turn. Boost to charge bar if HP is full.
Strength: (Healing cap: 300) or 10% charge barDuration: 3 turns
, and 20% Debuff Res. UpDebuff resistance is boosted
Strength: 20%Duration: 3 turns
.

 Arulumaya (Light) Flash of RevelationAll Light allies gain Veil (1 time)Debuffs will be nullified (1 time)
Duration: Indefinite"Veil" is an unofficial name used by the wiki for this status effect. Its actual in-game name is "Immune."
and 1 random buff.
(Number of buffs gained increases upon each cast [Max: 5 times].)
(possible effect)Randomly grants Light allies 100% / 20% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 100% chance of taking 20% less damage.Duration: 3 turns
.
Grants all buffs upon 5th cast.

 Farrah and Juri Leave It to Me!Gain SubstituteReceives foe attack in place of an ally
(Excludes all-foe all-ally attacks)
Duration: 1 turn
and 100% / 50% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 100% chance of taking 50% less damage.Duration: 1 turn
.
Raise Deft ShieldDEF is boosted based on lvl (Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
lvl by 1.
(When Deft ShieldDEF is boosted based on lvl (Can't be removed)
lvl is 5:

Also gain Lethal Attack Dodged (1 time)Can withstand lethal DMG (Leaves 1 HP)
Duration: 1 turn
.)

 Lily (Holiday) Crystalline BarrierAll allies gain Shield (2000)Next ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
Strength: 2000Duration: Indefinite
and Veil (1 time)Debuffs will be nullified (1 time)
Duration: Indefinite"Veil" is an unofficial name used by the wiki for this status effect. Its actual in-game name is "Immune."
.
(When 2 or more races among main allies:
All allies also gain Mirror Image (1 time)Next one-to-one attack received will be ineffective
(Effect removed on next all-foe all-ally attack)
Duration: Indefinite
.
When 3 or more races among main allies:
All allies also gain 100% / 50% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 100% chance of taking 50% less damage.Duration: 3 turns
.)

 Melissabelle (Valentine) DecorateGain Substitute (All-Ally)Receives all attacks in place of allies
(Includes all-ally attacks)
Duration: 1 turn
, 100% / 80% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 100% chance of taking 80% less damage.Duration: 1 turn
, and 50% Skill DMG UpSkill DMG is boosted
Strength: 50%Duration: 1 turn
.

 Mishra (SSR) Fortification RuneGrant a Light ally Fortification RuneDEF is boosted /
Chance of lowering DMG taken /
Debuff resistance is boosted
(Can't be removed)
Strength: 100% DEF Up / 100% / 30% Armored100% chance of taking 30% less damage effect / 100% Debuff Resistance UpDuration: Indefinite
.

 Robertina Il Canto AzzurroGain Il Canto AzzurroCan't normal attack / 80% DMG reduction / Hostility is sharply boosted / At end of turn: Light allies' skill specs are boosted (Stackable) / Activate Modi Sacri (Can't be removed)
Duration: 5 turns
.

 Robomi Blaster ArrayGain Booster ActivatedATK is boosted / Chance of lowering DMG taken (Can't be removed)
Strength: 50% /
70% chance to reduce damage taken by 30%Multiplier: UniqueDuration: 5 turns
.
(Uses 1 Power CellsThe power source of Robomi. Consumed when skills are used.
.)

 Sandalphon Along in HeavenGain Instant ChargeInstantly sets Charge Bar to 100%
Unaffected by Charge Bar Gain status effects.
No effect when afflicted with Shorted debuffs or when Charge Bar is above 100%.
, C.A. Reactivation (1 time)Charge attack reactivates (1 time)
Duration: Indefinite
, and Lucent RefugeDMG taken is reduced / Effects that remove buffs will be nullified (Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
(While Lucent RefugeDMG taken is reduced / Effects that remove buffs will be nullified (Can't be removed)
is in effect:

Restore caster's HP [Healing cap: 10,000].)
(When caster has an effect that restores HP every turn:
1-turn cut to this skill's standby and cooldown at end of turn.)

 Siegfried (Light) Einsamer RitterGain Draconic AwakeningMore likely to be attacked / DMG taken is lowered / Cap dark DMG taken at 5,000 per hit / Counters with the max number of hits while in effect / Dragon's Pulse's effect is boosted (Can't be removed)
Duration: 5 turns
.

 Zahlhamelina (Yukata) KatachniaAll Light allies gain Shield (5000)Next ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
Strength: 5000Duration: Indefinite
, Mirror Image (1 time)Next one-to-one attack received will be ineffective
(Effect removed on next all-foe all-ally attack)
Duration: Indefinite
, and 100% / 50% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 100% chance of taking 50% less damage.Duration: 3 turns
.

 Zeta (Summer) RhapsodyGain 20% ATK UpATK is boosted
Strength: 20%Multiplier: NormalDuration: 1 turn
, 70% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 70% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 3 turns
, and 230% Salted Wound (Arvess Fermare) (1 time)ATK is boosted when foe is hitmarked
Strength: 230%Multiplier: AssassinDuration: 1 turn
.

 Tyre (Yukata) EinheitGrant DoublesATK and charge bar gain are boosted / Armor effect / Uplift effect (Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
to caster and another ally.
(Can only be granted to one other ally at a time.)

 De La Fille Seventh Dispersion 600%Massive Light damage to a foe.
All allies gain Mirror Image (1 time)Next one-to-one attack received will be ineffective
(Effect removed on next all-foe all-ally attack)
Duration: Indefinite
and 70% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 70% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.

 De La Fille (Summer) Seventh Agony 450%Massive Light damage to a foe.
All allies gain 70% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 70% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.

 Florence (Halloween) Radiance's Merriment 450%Massive Light damage to a foe.
All Light allies gain 70% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 70% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.
Florence gains Aurora CrestLight magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.

 Pecorine Princess Strike Massive Light damage to a foe.
Gain 100% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 100% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.

 Robertina Rapsodia Aggraziata Restore Light allies' HP (Healing cap: 2000).
All Light allies gain Dispel Cancel (1 time)Effects that remove buffs will be nullified (1 time)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Extend Il Canto AzzurroCan't normal attack / 80% DMG reduction / Hostility is sharply boosted / At end of turn: Light allies' skill specs are boosted (Stackable) / Activate Modi Sacri (Can't be removed)
's duration by 2 turns.
(When a foe's TuneHP is lowered on every turn based on Tune lvl (Max: 10 / Can't be removed)
lvl is 10:
All Light allies also gain 100% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 100% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.)

 Golden Fists of Ura Ura's Ward Unworldly Light damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~2,550,000).
Gain SubstituteReceives foe attack in place of an ally
(Excludes all-foe all-ally attacks)
Duration: 0.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 0 turns remaining.
Verification needed.
until end of turn.
After 4★:
Also gain ?% / 80% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: ?% chance of taking 80% less damage.Duration: 0.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 0 turns remaining.
.
(4★)
 Leporidius Virtue of the Rabbit Massive Light damage to a foe.
All allies gain Shield (2000)Next ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
Strength: 2000Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.
After 4★:
All allies also gain ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Verification needed.
.
(4★)

 Baotorda (SSR) Bulwark Raise DivineC.A. specs are boosted / DMG taken is reduced / Debuffs will be nullified / DMG for normal attacks is amplified / Counters upon taking DMG (Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
lvl by 1 when targeted by a foe while BulwarkReceives foe attack in place of an ally (Excludes all-foe all-ally attacks) / DEF is boosted (Can't be removed)
is in effect (Max: 5).
Gain effects in order based on DivineC.A. specs are boosted / DMG taken is reduced / Debuffs will be nullified / DMG for normal attacks is amplified / Counters upon taking DMG (Can't be removed)
lvl:

80% boost to C.A. damage and 40% boost to C.A. damage cap,
20% reduced damage taken,
debuff immunity,
amplifySeraphic modifier normal attack damage by 15%,
Tank-and-Counter effect (3 hits).

 Amira (Summer) Radiant HeartGain Substitute (All-Ally)Receives all attacks in place of allies
(Includes all-ally attacks)
Duration: 1 turn
.
(Consumes up to 3 SatietyConsumed by Amira's skills (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
lvls. Additional buffs based on number consumed.)
(possible effect)Grants 100% / 50% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 100% chance of taking 50% less damage.Duration: 1 turn
when SatietyConsumed by Amira's skills (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
lvl is at least 1.

 Azusa (Summer) TeimeiGain TeimeiCan't normal attack / 80% DMG reduction / Sharp boost to hostility / At end of turn: 1-turn cut to Mukyo and Takijin's cooldown / Gain 1 Mukyou (Can't be removed)
Duration: 5 turns
.

 Cidala (Valentine) Served on a Silver TigerAll Dark allies gain 100% / 20% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 100% chance of taking 20% less damage.Duration: 3 turns
, DMG Mitigation (2000)DMG taken is lowered by a fixed amount
Strength: 2000Duration: 3 turns
, and RefreshHP is restored on every turn
Strength: (Healing cap: 1000)Duration: 3 turns
.
(Upon consuming Magic Tiger IngredientTigered Up in a Bow and Served on a Silver Tiger gain additional effects / Both linked skills activate upon using one of them (Consumed upon linked skill use / Can't be removed)
:

Caster also gains Substitute (All-Ally)Receives all attacks in place of allies
(Includes all-ally attacks)
Duration: 1 turn
and Dodge All (1 time)Takes no DMG or debuffs while in effect for a set period
Duration: Indefinite
.)

 Clarisse (Valentine) HeartfeltAll allies gain Veil (1 time)Debuffs will be nullified (1 time)
Duration: Indefinite"Veil" is an unofficial name used by the wiki for this status effect. Its actual in-game name is "Immune."
and Mirror Image (1 time)Next one-to-one attack received will be ineffective
(Effect removed on next all-foe all-ally attack)
Duration: Indefinite
.
From 10th turn onward: All allies also gain Shield (2214)Next ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
Strength: 2214Duration: Indefinite
and 70% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 70% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 4 turns
.

 Jasmine (SSR) Resist Potion IIAll Dark allies gain Harmony PotionDebuff resistance is boosted / DMG taken is lowered / Normal attack and C.A. DMG dealt is partially absorbed to HP (Can't be removed)
Duration: 5 turns
.

 Kolulu Girl of SteelGain Substitute (All-Ally)Receives all attacks in place of allies
(Includes all-ally attacks)
Duration: 1 turn
and 100% / 50% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 100% chance of taking 50% less damage.Duration: 1 turn
.

 Kou Vulpine Water MirrorGain Water MirrorCan't normal attack / 80% DMG reduction / Sharp boost to hostility / Upon being targeted: 9-hit dark DMG to random foes / 20% boost to Kou's charge bar (Can't be removed)
Duration: 5 turns
.

 Lowain (SSR) Let the Macho FlowRizzRizzed Up (Balanced)ATK is boosted / DEF is boosted / Charge bar is boosted every turn (Can't be removed)
Duration: 5 turns

Rizzed Up (Attack)ATK is boosted / Deals bonus dark DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks / Charge bar is boosted every turn (Can't be removed)
Duration: 5 turns

Rizzed Up (Defense)DEF is boosted / DMG taken is lowered / Charge bar is boosted every turn (Can't be removed)
Duration: 5 turns

Rizzed Up (Heal)DEF is boosted / HP recovery amounts of skills and effects that heal are boosted / HP recovery caps of skills and effects that heal are boosted / Charge bar is boosted every turn (Can't be removed)
Duration: 5 turns

Rizzed Up (Special)ATK is boosted / DMG dealt is supplemented / Charge bar is boosted every turn (Can't be removed)
Duration: 5 turns
up a random other Dark ally.
(Restore 10% of another random Dark ally's HP [Healing cap: 1500] and grant them Rizzed UpRizzed Up (Balanced)ATK is boosted / DEF is boosted / Charge bar is boosted every turn (Can't be removed)
Duration: 5 turns

Rizzed Up (Attack)ATK is boosted / Deals bonus dark DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks / Charge bar is boosted every turn (Can't be removed)
Duration: 5 turns

Rizzed Up (Defense)DEF is boosted / DMG taken is lowered / Charge bar is boosted every turn (Can't be removed)
Duration: 5 turns

Rizzed Up (Heal)DEF is boosted / HP recovery amounts of skills and effects that heal are boosted / HP recovery caps of skills and effects that heal are boosted / Charge bar is boosted every turn (Can't be removed)
Duration: 5 turns

Rizzed Up (Special)ATK is boosted / DMG dealt is supplemented / Charge bar is boosted every turn (Can't be removed)
Duration: 5 turns
.
RizzRizzed Up (Balanced)ATK is boosted / DEF is boosted / Charge bar is boosted every turn (Can't be removed)
Duration: 5 turns

Rizzed Up (Attack)ATK is boosted / Deals bonus dark DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks / Charge bar is boosted every turn (Can't be removed)
Duration: 5 turns

Rizzed Up (Defense)DEF is boosted / DMG taken is lowered / Charge bar is boosted every turn (Can't be removed)
Duration: 5 turns

Rizzed Up (Heal)DEF is boosted / HP recovery amounts of skills and effects that heal are boosted / HP recovery caps of skills and effects that heal are boosted / Charge bar is boosted every turn (Can't be removed)
Duration: 5 turns

Rizzed Up (Special)ATK is boosted / DMG dealt is supplemented / Charge bar is boosted every turn (Can't be removed)
Duration: 5 turns
varies depending on ally's style.
Won't rizz an already rizzed ally.)

 Nier BelovedGrant BelovedDeals triple attacks / DMG taken is lowered by 50% (Can't be removed)
Duration: 4 turns
to caster and a Dark ally.
(Love's RedemptionLowers by 2 each turn (Starts at 13) / Nier will be knocked out when 0 / DMG taken is lowered while in effect
Duration: Indefinite
lowers by 2. Can't grant BelovedDeals triple attacks / DMG taken is lowered by 50% (Can't be removed)
to more than 1 other ally at a time.)

 Wulf and Renie Renie's TearsRenie's rallying cry grants Renie's TearsATK is boosted / DEF is boosted / Deals bonus dark DMG / Attacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG / Chance of lowering DMG taken (Can't be removed)
Strength: 80% ATK Up / 80% DEF Up / 20% Bonus Dark DMG effect / 50% / 50% Critical Up50% chance of dealing 50% more damage. / 100% / 30% Armored100% chance of taking 30% less damage effectMultiplier: NormalDuration: 4 turns
to Wulf.
Remove all Lone Wolf ScarMore likely to be attacked / Can't attack and will take hit to DEF when Lone Wolf Scars reaches 5 (Can't be removed)
s.
Restore 20% of caster's HP (Healing cap: 2000).
(Requires 5 Lone Wolf ScarMore likely to be attacked / Can't attack and will take hit to DEF when Lone Wolf Scars reaches 5 (Can't be removed)
s. Consumes all of charge bar)

 Yuni (Holiday) Astrum VelaAll Dark allies gain Light SwitchElemental DMG from foes turns into light DMG
Duration: 3 turns
, Veil (1 time)Debuffs will be nullified (1 time)
Duration: Indefinite"Veil" is an unofficial name used by the wiki for this status effect. Its actual in-game name is "Immune."
, and 100% / 20% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 100% chance of taking 20% less damage.Duration: 3 turns
.
(Uses 10 Precious HolidayConsumed upon using Yuni's skills (Max: 10 / Can't be removed)
.)

 Zehek (SSR) Connotation BestialInflict GravitySpecial attack max charge turn is extended
Base Accuracy: 100%Duration: 180 seconds
on a foe.
All allies gain BestialDebuff resistance is boosted /
DMG taken is reduced
(Can't be removed)
Strength: 100% Debuff Resistance Up, 20% reduced damage takenDuration: 5 turns
.

 Wulf and Renie (Halloween) Nacht FangGain Charge Bar +30%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 30%
Strength: 30%
.
(When Lone Wolf TrickLvl rises upon using Schutz aus Eisen or charge attack (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
lvl is 5:
Also gain Nacht FangATK is boosted / DEF is boosted / Deals bonus dark DMG / Attacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG / Chance of lowering DMG taken (Can't be removed)
Multiplier: NormalDuration: 4 turns
.)

 Azusa (Summer) Reppa 450%Massive Dark damage to a foe.
800% Bonus Dark damage (Damage cap: ~1,685,000).
All Dark allies gain 100% / 50% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 100% chance of taking 50% less damage.Duration: 0.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 0 turns remaining.
for 0.5 turns.

 Rosetta (Holiday) Sullen Rose Massive Dark damage to a foe.
All allies gain 70% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 70% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.

 Tikoh (Halloween) Inferno Infermiera 450%Massive Dark damage to a foe.
All Dark allies gain Shield (3,000)Next ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
Strength: 3,000Duration: Indefinite
and 100% / 20% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 100% chance of taking 20% less damage.Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.

 Claws of Terror Catastrophic Ray Massive Dark damage to a foe.
All Dark allies gain Tank-and-Counter (3 times)Counters upon taking DMG
Strength: 200%Duration: 2.5 turnsCounter attacks grant 5% charge bar per hit.Applied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.
After 4★:
All Dark allies also gain 100% / 15% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 100% chance of taking 15% less damage.Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.
(4★)

 Lunalu (SSR) Extended Mastery Support Skill Chance to "Ooh-ooh-aaahhh!" upon drinking Handsome Gorilla DA.
 Nier Will to Love Love's RedemptionLowers by 2 each turn (Starts at 13) / Nier will be knocked out when 0 / DMG taken is lowered while in effect
Duration: Indefinite
lowers by 2 at end of turn. (Starts battle at 13.)
(When Love's RedemptionLowers by 2 each turn (Starts at 13) / Nier will be knocked out when 0 / DMG taken is lowered while in effect
hits 0:
Nier will be knocked out at end of turn.
When Nier is knocked out any other way: Inflict Unfinished BusinessDEF and multiattack rate are lowered / HP can't be restored (Can't be removed)
Strength: 50% DEF DownBase Accuracy: Guaranteed to land if the foe does not have 100% debuff resistance (10,000% base accuracy)Duration: 4 turnsLocal status effect
on all foes.
Inflict Unfinished BusinessDEF and multiattack rate are lowered / HP can't be restored (Can't be removed)
Strength: 50% DEF DownDuration: 4 turns
on all allies.)

Zosimos(possible effect)Randomly grants Dark allies 100% / 20% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 100% chance of taking 20% less damage.Duration: 3 turns
.
When MC has 5 Oblivion CrestDark magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
, all buffs are granted.

 Sleepyhead (Summer)Sub AuraDark allies start battle with 100% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 100% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 3 turns
.

 Lyria (Event) Enduring EarthAll allies gain 30% DEF UpDEF is boosted
Strength: 30%Duration: 3 turns
and 30% Debuff Res. UpDebuff resistance is boosted
Strength: 30%Duration: 3 turns
.
At level 90:
Buffs increased to 50% DEF UpDEF is boosted
Strength: 50%Duration: 3 turns
and 50% Debuff Res. UpDebuff resistance is boosted
Strength: 50%Duration: 3 turns
.
All allies also gain 100% / 20% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 100% chance of taking 20% less damage.Duration: 3 turns
.

 Phalanx IIIAll parties gain 70% DMG CutTaking 70% less DMG
Duration: 1 turn Damage Cut reducing damage taken for all elements.
Warning! Does not work for Plain Damage!
and 40% Debuff Res. UpDebuff resistance is boosted
Strength: 40%Duration: 1 turn
.
At level 30:
All allies also gain 100% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 100% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 1 turn
.

 Cross GuardAll allies gain 40% DMG CutTaking 40% less DMG
Duration: 1 turn Damage Cut reducing damage taken for all elements.
Warning! Does not work for Plain Damage!
.
When an auxiliary weaponA class specialty weapon of the same element as the main weapon, equipped in the top-left slot of the sub weapon section is equipped: Caster also gains 100% / 60% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 100% chance of taking 60% less damage.Duration: 1 turn
.

 Rock Crusher400% elemental damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~700,000).
Gain 25% Bonus DMGDeals bonus DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
Strength: 25%Duration: 4 turns
, 100% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 100% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 4 turns
, and 70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 4 turns
.

 Tactical ShieldAll allies gain ShieldNext ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
Duration: Indefinite
, Veil (1 time)Debuffs will be nullified (1 time)
Duration: Indefinite"Veil" is an unofficial name used by the wiki for this status effect. Its actual in-game name is "Immune."
, and 100% / 20% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 100% chance of taking 20% less damage.Duration: 3 turns
.
(Boost to ShieldNext ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
Duration: Indefinite
's specs based on number of Machine CellConsumed upon normal attacks and using skills (Can't be removed / Max: 5)
.)

 RuneweavingCall forth the power of the tetra-elements to cast a spell.
At level 30:
Also gain Charge Bar +30%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 30%
Strength: 30%
.

  ( + = Burning BladeFire damage to a foe and gain Fire CircleA magic circle possessing the power of fire (Max: 2 / Can't be removed)
.
Fire CircleA magic circle possessing the power of fire (Max: 2 / Can't be removed)
: All allies gain 30% Fire ATK UpFire ATK is boosted
Strength: 30%Duration: 3 turnsStacking: Charge Attack
and ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Duration: 3 turns
.
)

 Oculus FelisAll allies gain Shield (5000)Next ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
Strength: 5000Duration: Indefinite
, Mirror Image (1 time)Next one-to-one attack received will be ineffective
(Effect removed on next all-foe all-ally attack)
Duration: Indefinite
, and 100% / 50% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 100% chance of taking 50% less damage.Duration: 3 turns
. Consumes 5 MPMagic power is amplified
.

Rampart10% DMG reduction to all allies
Paragon of GloryWhen EnergizedWeapon skills are expanded from Awakening Blade. These skills can be uses from Resonating Blade skill or DEF effects for ATK and DMG cuts.
: 25% boost to ATKMultiplier: Normal, 10% boost to double attack rate, +10 boost to hostility, and 30% chance to reduce damage taken by 20%.

References