Anne

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
  Game   Strategy   Lore   Voice    
Label Rarity SSR.png
[Princess Mysteria]This title is an unofficial, amateur translation.
Anne

Npc zoom 3040132000 01.png

Npc zoom 3040132000 02.png

Npc zoom 3040132000 81.png

Npc sd 3040132000 01.png

Npc sd 3040132000 02.png

MAX HP 1615
MAX ATK 7925
Element Label Element Water.png
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game. Label Race Human.png
Style Label Type Defense.png
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid. Label Weapon Spear.png Label Weapon Staff.png
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute. Female
Voice Actor Yōko Hikasa
How to Recruit
Premium Draw
Recruitment Weapon
Weapon s 1040209600.jpg Daemon's Spine

ID 3040132000
Char ID 3084
Uncap Limit Icon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.png
NameJP アン
TitleJP プリンセスマナリア
Voice ActorJP 日笠陽子
Release Date 2017-09-14
Other Sites
Icon gbf-wiki.pnggbf-wiki
(Japanese wiki)
Icon Gamewith.pngGamewith Icon Kamigame.pngKamigame

A princess by birthright, she uses her summons to protect those she loves. Although hailed as a magical prodigy, she strives to treat all others as equals and with respect, earning her the esteem of many an academy student.

Charge Attack

Charge Attack
Icon Name Effect
Skill charge attack.png Deterrent Thrust 1250%Unworldly Water damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~2,420,000).
Activate Anti-Collision Spell.
All allies gain Status Dispel Cancel.pngDispel Cancel (1 time)Effects that remove buffs will be nullified (1 time)
Duration: Indefinite
.

Skills

Skills
Icon Name Cooldown Duration Obtained Effect
Ability Anti-Collision Spell.png Anti-Collision Spell 9 turns
Lvl 55:
8 turns
3 turns Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
All allies gain Status DefenseUp.png100% DEF UpDEF is boosted
Strength: 100%Duration: 3 turns
and Status Armored.png70% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 70% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 3 turns
.
(All allies gain Status DefenseUpStack.pngDEF Up (Stackable / Max: 75%)DEF is boosted while active (Stackable)
Strength: 10% per Spirit lvl upon cast (Max: 75%)Duration: Indefinite
based on Status Spirit (Anne) 1.pngSpiritATK, DEF, multiattack rate, and hostility are boosted based on lvl (Max: lvl 5 / Can't be removed)
Multiplier: Perpetuity
lvl.)[1]
Ability m 1757 1.png Follow the Princess 5 turns 2 turns Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
Gain Status Counter.pngTank-and-Counter (2 times)Counters upon taking DMG
Strength: 250%Duration: 2 turnsCounter attacks grant 5% charge bar per hit.
and Status AggroUpArrow.pngHostility UpMore likely to be attacked
Strength: +20Duration: 2 turns
.
Instantly perform a normal attack without using up a turn.
Ability m 473 3.png Radiant Calling 4 turns - Lvl 45
Gain Status Uplift.pngCharge Bar +25%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 25%
Strength: 25%
.
Restore caster's HP (Healing cap: 1500) and remove 1 debuff.
(Boost to specs at Status Spirit (Anne) 1.pngSpiritATK, DEF, multiattack rate, and hostility are boosted based on lvl (Max: lvl 5 / Can't be removed)
Multiplier: Perpetuity
lvl 3 and 5.)

Support Skills

Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.
Icon Name Obtained Effect
Icon Support Skill.png Protector of the Academy Lvl 1
Raise Status Spirit (Anne) 1.pngSpiritATK, DEF, multiattack rate, and hostility are boosted based on lvl (Max: lvl 5 / Can't be removed)
Multiplier: PerpetuityDuration: Indefinite
lvl by 1 upon being targeted (Max: 5).
(Boost to ATKPerpetuity modifier, DEF, multiattack rate, and hostility based on lvl.)
Icon Support Skill.png Adept Sorceress Lvl 1
Has a maximum charge bar limit of 200%.
(Can only use charge attack when charge bar is at 200%.)
Icon Extended Mastery Support Skill.png Extended Mastery Support Skill EMP Boost to DEF and hostility.

Extended Mastery Perks

Extended Mastery Perks
Style
  • ZenithAtk.pngATK
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    +500+800+1000
  • ZenithDef.pngDEF
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
  • ZenithDef.pngDEF
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
  • ZenithHP.pngHP
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    250500750
  • ZenithFireDmgDown.pngFire Damage Down
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    2%4%5%
RaceCalled "Type" in-game.
  • ZenithAtk.pngATK
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    +500+800+1000
  • ZenithDef.pngDEF
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    5%8%10%
  • ZenithHP.pngHP
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    250500750
  • ZenithDA.pngDouble Attack Rate
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    3%5%6%
  • ZenithCritHit.pngCritical Hit
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    12% chance for 12% more DMG20% chance for 20% more DMG25% chance for 25% more DMG
Individual
  • ZenithDefUpAtkDown.pngDEF Up
    ATK Down
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    +10% DEF
    -900 ATK
    +15% DEF
    -1300 ATK
    +20% DEF
    -1500 ATK
  • ZenithFireDmgDown.pngFire Damage Down
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    2%4%5%
  • ZenithHostilityUp.pngHostility Up
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    +5+8+10
  • ZenithHealing.pngHealing
    ★☆☆★★☆★★★
    10%15%20%
  • ZenithSupportSkill.pngBoost to DEF and hostility.
Icon augment2 l.pngPermanent Mastery

‎‎

Gameplay Notes

Deterrent Thrust

  • Auto-activates the skill Ability Anti-Collision Spell.png Anti-Collision SpellAll allies gain Status DefenseUp.png100% DEF UpDEF is boosted
    Strength: 100%Duration: 3 turns
    and Status Armored.png70% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
    Strength: 70% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 3 turns
    .
    (All allies gain Status DefenseUpStack.pngDEF Up (Stackable / Max: 75%)DEF is boosted while active (Stackable)
    Strength: 10% per Spirit lvl upon cast (Max: 75%)Duration: Indefinite
    based on Status Spirit (Anne) 1.pngSpiritATK, DEF, multiattack rate, and hostility are boosted based on lvl (Max: lvl 5 / Can't be removed)
    Multiplier: Perpetuity
    lvl.)
    after using a charge attack.
    • Activates even if it is on cooldown, and does not put it on cooldown if it's not already.

Follow the Princess

  • In a 4-man party with default hostility, Status AggroUpArrow.pngHostility UpMore likely to be attacked
    Strength: +20Duration: 2 turns
    increases the probability that Anne gets targeted to 50% (Hostility increased by +20).

Radiant Calling

  • Boost to charge bar, healing cap, and number of debuffs removed based on Status Spirit (Anne) 1.pngSpiritATK, DEF, multiattack rate, and hostility are boosted based on lvl (Max: lvl 5 / Can't be removed)
    Multiplier: Perpetuity
    lvl.
Lvl Status Status Uplift.pngCharge Bar +Instantly boosts Charge Bar by
Healing Cap Debuffs Removed
0 - 25% 1500 1
1 Status Spirit (Anne) 1.pngSpiritATK, DEF, multiattack rate, and hostility are boosted based on lvl (Max: lvl 5 / Can't be removed)
Multiplier: Perpetuity
2 Status Spirit (Anne) 2.pngSpiritATK, DEF, multiattack rate, and hostility are boosted based on lvl (Max: lvl 5 / Can't be removed)
Multiplier: Perpetuity
3 Status Spirit (Anne) 3.pngSpiritATK, DEF, multiattack rate, and hostility are boosted based on lvl (Max: lvl 5 / Can't be removed)
Multiplier: Perpetuity
50% 3000 2
4 Status 1511 44.pngSpiritATK, DEF, multiattack rate, and hostility are boosted based on lvl (Max: lvl 5 / Can't be removed)
Multiplier: Perpetuity
5 Status 1511 45.pngSpiritATK, DEF, multiattack rate, and hostility are boosted based on lvl (Max: lvl 5 / Can't be removed)
Multiplier: Perpetuity
75% 4500 3

Protector of the Academy

  • Boost to ATK, DEF, multiattack rate, and hostility based on Status Spirit (Anne) 1.pngSpiritATK, DEF, multiattack rate, and hostility are boosted based on lvl (Max: lvl 5 / Can't be removed)
    Multiplier: Perpetuity
    lvl.[1]
Lvl Status ATK UpPerpetuity modifier DEF Up DA Up TA Up Hostility Up
1 Status Spirit (Anne) 1.pngSpiritATK, DEF, multiattack rate, and hostility are boosted based on lvl (Max: lvl 5 / Can't be removed)
Multiplier: Perpetuity
10% 20% 20% 5% +5
2 Status Spirit (Anne) 2.pngSpiritATK, DEF, multiattack rate, and hostility are boosted based on lvl (Max: lvl 5 / Can't be removed)
Multiplier: Perpetuity
20% 40% 40% 10% +10
3 Status Spirit (Anne) 3.pngSpiritATK, DEF, multiattack rate, and hostility are boosted based on lvl (Max: lvl 5 / Can't be removed)
Multiplier: Perpetuity
30% 60% 60% 15% +15
4 Status 1511 44.pngSpiritATK, DEF, multiattack rate, and hostility are boosted based on lvl (Max: lvl 5 / Can't be removed)
Multiplier: Perpetuity
40% 80% 80% 20% +20
5 Status 1511 45.pngSpiritATK, DEF, multiattack rate, and hostility are boosted based on lvl (Max: lvl 5 / Can't be removed)
Multiplier: Perpetuity
50% 100% 100% 25% +25

Extended Mastery Support Skill

  • Each star increases the boost to DEF and hostility.[1]
Rank DEF Up Hostility Up
1★ 5% +?
2★ 8% +?
3★ 10% +10

Uncap Materials

Uncap 1★ Uncap 2★ Uncap 3★Uncap 4★

Awakening Materials

Facsimile Compatibility

Icon Skill Copyable?
Ability Anti-Collision Spell.png Anti-Collision Spell No
Ability m 1757 1.png Follow the Princess No
Ability m 473 3.png Radiant Calling No

References