While charmed, there's a percentage chance the afflicted will not attack.
An enemy Charge Attack prevented by Charm will still drain all Charge Diamonds.
does not stack regardless of source, the strongest effect always takes priority.
Instead different charms such as must be used.
|Rank||Proc%||Main Character||Characters||Summons||Rosine crackers|
|9 - 10|
|4||45%||7 - 8|
Catherine - Abilities
||5 - 6|
Airi Totoki - Sensitive Heart
|2 - 3|
- Debuffs are listed from strongest (Rank 1) to weakest (Rank 8).
- Base resist rates vary between different skills.
- Higher ranks are better, but base resist rates vary between different skills.
- Proc% is the chance the charm will prevent the foe from attacking.
- If a charm is missing, please add it to the Unknown row so we know to look out for it.
- greatsundome lists Vania as 30%, but same rank as Catherine and Cerberus.
- Because we here assume stronger effects overwrite weaker ones we have chosen to list all charms of that strength as 35%.
- Attacks are slightly limited.
Catherine can inflict a special status debuff called .
has a 45% proc rate.
The Charm proc is rolled first and Entice second. Together they can reach over 75% proc rate if the strongest Charm is used.