From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Male|
|Voice Actor||Yoshitsugu Matsuoka|
|How to Recruit|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|As an exceptional thief and master of impeccable disguises, he often undertakes fantastical capers to garner the attention of the world. Once his target is set—which he announces with a letter covered in sweet perfume—no treasure is safe.|
|Phantom Thief|| Massive Water damage to a foe.
(Forewarning or Riddle gives 'em a show they'll never forget!)
|Challenge Letter|| 5 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
|Riddle Me This|| 8 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
on a foe.|
If Chat Noir has : Inflict instead. If successful, all allies gain . is replaced with , dodging the next two one-ally attacks. (Riddle is removed after dodging twice or hit by an all-ally attack.)
|A Spectacular Heist||6 turns||-|| Lvl 45
||Plain damage to a foe based on 1%-5% of its current HP and remove 1 buff. (Damage cap: ~710,000)|
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Thief's Tenet|| Lvl 1
||20% boost to ATKUnique modifier and 20% boost to DEF when Chat Noir has .|
|Don't Trust Your Eyes|| Lvl 1
||100% boost to double attack rate and 25% boost to triple attack rate when Chat Noir has .|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Gain Bonus Elemental DMG effect when Forewarning or Riddle is in effect|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
- Chat Noir's Phantom Thief causes an additional effect immediately after using his charge attack if  or are active.
|100%||-||300% Bonus Water damage to all foes. (Damage cap: ~635,000).|
|60%-65%||2.5 turns||on a foe|
|30%||2.5 turns||on a foe|
|5%-10%||2.5 turns||on a foe|
- and do not get consumed after a charge attack.
- If both and are active, effects will occur for each one upon using his charge attack.
- Only one effect from will occur out of the three possible effects.
- The bonus damage from is considered skill damage, so it is affected by Skill DMG Cap Boosted effects and not Charge Attack DMG Cap Boosted effects.
A Spectacular Heist
- Buffs that last for one attack such as and are not consumed when using this skill.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Adds bonus damage to normal attacks when either 
or is active.
- Does not apply to Charge Attacks.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
- Gamewith https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/36784
- I_never_fail Chat Noir https://twitter.com/I_never_fail/status/996691371867029505
- jpokiehl Bonus DMG https://twitter.com/jpokiehl/status/1022525155170557960