From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|As an exceptional thief and master of impeccable disguises, he often undertakes fantastical capers to garner the attention of the world. Once his target is set—which he announces with a letter covered in sweet perfume—no treasure is safe.|
|Min HP: 260||Max HP: 1300||Min ATK: 1550||Max ATK: 8700|
RaceCalled "Type" in-game.:
Weapon SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more HP and ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.
|Challenge Letter|| 5 turns
Lvl 55: 4 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
|Riddle Me This|| 8 turns
Lvl 75: 7 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
on one enemy.|
If Chat Noir has : All allies gain if successfully hits. Chat Noir gains , dodging the next two single-target enemy attacks. (Riddle is removed after dodging twice or hit by an all-ally attack.)
|A Spectacular Heist||6 turns||-|| Lvl 45
||Plain damage to one enemy based on 1%-5% of its current HP and remove 1 buff. (Damage cap: ~700,000)|
|Thief's Tenet||1|| 20% increased
ATKNormal modifierand DEF if Chat Noir has .
|Don't Trust Your Eyes||1||10% increased double attack and 5% increased triple attack rate if Chat Noir has .|
|Phantom Thief|| Massive Water damage to one enemy.
(Forewarning or Riddle gives 'em a show they'll never forget!)
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|JP Name||シャノワール||JP Title||世紀の大怪盗|
|JP Voice Actor||松岡禎丞||Release Date||2016-08-31|
- Chat Noir's Phantom Thief causes an additional effect after a number of turns if Chat Noir has a specific buff before his Charge Attack.
- If Chat Noir has  , inflict 450% damage on an enemy after 4~8 turns (Damage cap: ~1,160,000).
- If Chat Noir has
, inflict one of the following debuffs:
- all foes for 20 seconds after 1-3 turns (stacks with Blind)
- all foes for 180 seconds after 1-3 turns
- all foes for 30 seconds after 1-3 turns
- and do not get consumed after a charge attack.
- You cannot get more than one delayed effect caused by a charge attack with nor by a charge attack with at a time.