Jump to navigation Jump to search
See Arcarum Evokers for information on how to unlock the Domain of the Evoker.
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Yukiyo Fujii|
|How to Recruit|
|Arcarum: The World Beyond|
|Voice ActorJP||藤井 ゆきよ|
|The resourceful and ingenious High Priestess wears an elegant smile, shrouding the clever deceit she keeps inside. She reached the breaking point of her pace when tragedy struck, transforming her festering enmity into a desire for revenge. Her heart now stained black, Haaselia is prepared to do whatever it takes to accomplish her goal—even if it means deceiving those close to her.|
|Mondlicht|| 450%Massive Water damage to a foe.
All Water allies gain .
End cooldown for Phases of the Moon.
|Boaz|| Linked Skill:Certain characters have skills where the cooldown is linked with that of the character's other skills. When such a skill is cast, all other skills linked to it will share the same cooldown. As a result, only one linked skill can be cast during the same turn.
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| 5-hit, 100% Water damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~108,000 per hit).
Inflict on a foe.
(Bewitching Moonlight effect specs increase upon each cast [Max: 3 times])
At level 55:
Also inflict .
|Jachin|| Linked Skill:Certain characters have skills where the cooldown is linked with that of the character's other skills. When such a skill is cast, all other skills linked to it will share the same cooldown. As a result, only one linked skill can be cast during the same turn.
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| Grant a Water ally
, , and .|
At level 75:
Also grant .
|Phases of the Moon||5 turns||2 turns|| Lvl 1
|| All Water allies gain 
, , and .|
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Lunar Raiment|| Lvl 1
||Boost to Water allies' DEF specs based on the moon phase.|
|The Moon Reversed|| Lvl 1
|| When Sub Ally:
+2% boost to Water allies' ATKUnique modifier per turn passed (Max: 20% at 10 turns).
+4% boost to Water allies' DEF per turn passed (Max: 40% at 10 turns).
|The High Priestess Upright|| Lvl 1
|| When Switching to Main Ally: Haaselia gains
(Can't be reactivated.)
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Gainupon using linked skills.|
|Domain Bonus Ability||Domain||Restore all allies' HP upon using linked skills (Healing cap: 1500).|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Domain of the Evoker|
- Haaselia's associated New World Foundation Weapon is .
-  is the same buff from 4★/5★ 's call.
|Turns Left||Status||ATKNormal modifier Up and DEF Up|
-  levels up to 3 times and applies the following effects:
|Lvl||Status||ATK Down||DEF Down||Debuff Res. Down||Accuracy Down|
- The debuff will increase in level on subsequent casts even if it previously missed.
- Unlike other similar unremovable debuffs that have multiple effects, it is only considered a singular debuff.
Phases of the Moon
- Progresses the current moon phase on all allies by 1 turn.
- No effect to the moon phase when  is active.
-  grants the following boosts, depending on the phase of the moon:
|Turns Left||Status||DA Up||TA Up||Bonus Water DMG||DMG Cap Up|
- Grants the following boosts, depending on the phase of the moon:
|Turns Left||Status||DEF Up||Fire DMG Lowered||Fire DMG Cut|
The High Priestess Upright
- When is active, Haaselia's linked skills can be cast a total of two times in a turn (i.e. one linked skill twice or both linked skills once in a turn).
- only allows each skill to be used one extra time per turn. If Haaselia's skill cooldowns are reset on a turn she already cast them, she will only be able to cast them one more time, not two.
- This support skill activates when Haaselia switches from a sub ally position to a main ally position. It will not activate when the switch is caused by a skill, such as
- Starting the battle in a sub ally position is not a requirement to activate this support skill.
- The following conditions will activate this support skill:
- When a main ally is knocked out due to damage, which causes Haaselia to switch in
- Player-controlled effects that knock out a main ally, which causes Haaselia to switch in (e.g. Death
- Enemy special attacks that force Haaselia to switch in with a main ally (e.g. Ultimate Bahamut's Virtuous Verse)
- Switching in using the Switch Party command in the Tower of Babyl.
- Can only activate once per battle, even if Haaselia is revived after being knocked out.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Gain  upon using linked skills. Each rank increases ATK per stack.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
Domain of the Evoker Materials
|1st Bonus||2nd Bonus||3rd Bonus||4th Bonus|
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8|
|Phases of the Moon||No|
Moonlit Snow Bunny
|As the High Priestess frolics about with rabbits white as snow, she is reminded of her departed friend and the children of the orphanage. She dreams of the day when her frozen heart will melt with the lingering snow.|
|Outfit Name||Moonlit Snow Bunny|
|How to Get||Starry Night Outfit Set|
(Limited-time in-game purchase)
|Charge Attack||Heiliger Strahl|
- GameWith, Haaselia https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/144744
- Granblue Fantasy Official Blog (2019-03-10), https://granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=23930