From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Yukiyo Fujii|
|How to Recruit|
|Arcarum: The World Beyond|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|Voice ActorJP||藤井 ゆきよ|
|The resourceful and ingenious High Priestess wears an elegant smile, shrouding the clever deceit she keeps inside. She reached the breaking point of her patience when tragedy struck, transforming her festering enmity into a desire for revenge. Her heart now stained black, Haaselia is prepared to do whatever it takes to accomplish her goal—even if it means deceiving those close to her.|
|Mondlicht|| Massive Water damage to a foe.
All Water allies gain .
|Boaz|| Linked Skill:Certain characters have skills where the cooldown is linked with that of the character's other skills. When such a skill is cast, all other skills linked to it will share the same cooldown. As a result, only one linked skill can be cast during the same turn.
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
on a foe.|
(Bewitching Moonlight effect specs increase upon each cast [Max: 3 times])
At level 55:
Also inflict .
|Jachin|| Linked Skill:Certain characters have skills where the cooldown is linked with that of the character's other skills. When such a skill is cast, all other skills linked to it will share the same cooldown. As a result, only one linked skill can be cast during the same turn.
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| Grant a Water ally
(1 time), , and (1 hit).|
At level 75:
Also grant a 3000-damage .
|Phases of the Moon||5 turns||2 turns|| Lvl 1
|| All Water allies gain
, , and .|
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Lunar Raiment|| Lvl 1
||Boost to Water allies' DEF specs based on the moon phase|
|The Moon Reversed|| Lvl 1
||When Sub Ally: Boost to water allies' ATK and DEF based on number of turns passed|
|The High Priestess Upright|| Lvl 1
||When Switching to Main Ally: Haaselia gains. (Can't be reactivated.)|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
-  is the same buff from 4★/5★ 's call.
|Turns Left||Status||ATKNormal modifier Up and DEF Up|
- stacks up to 3 times and applies the following effects:
|Lvl||Status||ATK Down||DEF Down||Debuff Res. Down||Accuracy Down|
Phases of the Moon
- Progresses the current moon phase on all allies by 1 turn.
- No effect to the moon phase when  is active.
-  grants the following buffs, depending on the phase of the moon:
|Status||Turns Left||DA Up||Bonus Water Damage||Damage Cap Up|
- Grants the following buffs, depending on the phase of the moon:
|Status||Turns Left||DEF Up||Fire DMG Lowered||Fire DMG Cut|
The Moon Reversed
- 1% Boost to water allies ATK and DEF every turn ( Max: 20%).
The High Priestess Upright
- When is active, Haaselia's linked skills can be cast a total of two times in a turn (i.e. one linked skill twice or both linked skills once in a turn).
- This support skill activates when Haaselia switches from a sub ally position to a main ally position. It will not activate when the switch is caused by a skill, such as or .
- The following conditions will activate this support skill:
- When a main ally is knocked out due to damage, which causes Haaselia to switch in
- Player-controlled effects that knock out a main ally, which causes Haaselia to switch in (e.g. Death
- Enemy special attacks that force Haaselia to switch in with a main ally (e.g. Ultimate Bahamut's Virtuous Verse)
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
- Granblue Fantasy Official Blog (2019-03-10), https://granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=23930