From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
|Voice Actor||Hiroki Takahashi|
|How to Recruit|
|Arcarum: The World Beyond|
Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
|Voice ActorJP||高橋 広樹|
|Orbital Breeze||Massive wind DMG to a foe / Reduce all allies' earth DMG / Convert DMG taken to earth DMG|
|First Movement: Bide||2 turns||-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| Special buff to wind allies each turn (Sharp boost to DEF / Boost to multiattack rate) / Ends on recast
(Consumes 30% of other allies' charge bars every turn)
At level 55:
|Second Movement: Overwhelm|| 8 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
|All Wind allies gain, , and .|
|Third Movement: Guard||7 turns||1 turn|| Lvl 1
|| Boost to another wind ally's DEF / Guts effect / Substitute effect (Receives all-ally attacks)
(Consumes 30% of caster's charge bar)
Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.
|Exiled Maestro|| Lvl 1
||Wind allies restore HP upon consuming charge bar (Amount restored is based on the amount consumed)|
|Judgement Reversed|| Lvl 1
||When Sub Ally: Refresh Wind allies' HP after each turn when not debuffed / Boost to Wind allies' ATK when debuffed|
|The Emperor Upright|| Lvl 1
|| When Switching to Main Ally: All Wind allies gain
EncoreBoost to healing specs and gain 10% charge bar per turn (Can't be removed). (Can't be reactivated.)
Status json needed
The Emperor Upright
- This support skill activates when Katzelia switches from a sub ally position to a main ally position. It will not activate when the switch is caused by a skill, such as or .
- The following conditions will activate this support skill:
- When a main ally is knocked out due to damage, which causes Katzelia to switch in
- Player-controlled effects that knock out a main ally, which causes Katzelia to switch in (e.g. Death's summon call, Luna's )
- Enemy special attacks that force Katzelia to switch in with a main ally (e.g. Ultimate Bahamut's Virtuous Verse)
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|