(Redirected from Aurora Haze)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Hazes are Aurora Haze and Chaotic Haze.
They are materials used to trade for and upgrade Arcarum Summons.
Aurora Haze is used for fire, wind, and light summons.
Chaotic Haze is used for water, earth, and dark summons.
|Trade for Arcarum Summons (SR)||1|
|Uncap Arcarum Summons (SR) to 1★||3|
|Uncap Arcarum Summons (SR) to 2★||7|
|Uncap Arcarum Summons (SR) to 3★||16|
|Upgrade Arcarum Summons (SR) to SSR||24|
|Uncap Arcarum Summons (SSR) to 4★||32|
|Uncap Arcarum Evokers to 4★||3|
|Uncap Fire, Wind, and Light Sephira Weapons to 4★||Aurora Haze ×20|
|Uncap Water, Earth, and Dark Sephira Weapons to 4★||Chaotic Haze ×20|
|Unlock the 1st Bonus in the Domain of the Evoker||20|
|Unlock the 2nd Bonus in the Domain of the Evoker||30|
- Arcarum: The World Beyond
- Most commonly dropped from Arcarum Mimics.
- Aurora Haze drops from Fire, Wind, and Light foes.
- Chaotic Haze drops from Water, Earth, and Dark foes.
- Replicard Sandbox
- Here Be Swords (Zone Invidia, Zone Joculator, Zone Kalendae, and Zone Liber)
- Arcarum Shop (500 Arcapoints each, limit 10 per month).