The Dragon Scales are Red Dragon Scale, Blue Dragon Scale, Brown Dragon Scale, Green Dragon Scale, White Dragon Scale, and Black Dragon Scale.
They are fairly rare uncapping materials, mostly because there is a single tier of them, so there are no Treasure Shop options to trade for them.
Dragon scales are primarily used to uncap characters. They are needed for intermediate stars on SR and SSR characters.
|Uncap SR characters to 3★||1|
|Uncap SSR characters to 2★||1|
|Uncap SSR characters to 3★||2|
|Uncap SSR characters to 4★||3|
|Purchase Seraphic Weapons (SR uncapped)||1|
|Uncap SR Seraphic Weapons to 1★||5|
|Uncap SSR Omega Weapons to 4★||20|
|Uncap Trade Moon Weapons to 4★||20|
|Upgrade Bahamut Weapons from SR to SSR||30 of each|
|Awaken Revenant Weapons|
|Upgrade Revenant Weapons (2nd upgrade)||30|
|Upgrade Revenant Weapons (4th upgrade)||50|
|Uncap Malice Weapons to 4★||50|
|Uncap Draconic Weapons to 5★||350|
|Host Summon Tier 1 & 2 raids||6|
|Create Showdown Aetherial Bullets Point II||16|
|Create Showdown Aetherial Bullets Point III||20|
- Drop from Special Quests:
- Six-Dragon Trial - Not recommended; Elemental Treasure Quests guarantee scales of their element and drop other important items, making it overall more efficient.
- Elemental Treasure Quests (40 AP) - 1-3 per run (recommended)
- Campaign-Exclusive Quest (AP cost varies) - 0-3 per run, only (recommended when available)
- Six-Dragon Advent (80 AP) - Each dragon guarantees 8-10 scales per run of their respective element
- Rotating Showdowns Maniac (50 AP)
- Angel Halo Hard (10 AP) or Very Hard (20 AP) - 0-1 per run, only
- Drop from Omega Primal Beast raids (gold chest)
- Cerulean Stone shop (1 for 2 stones)
- Mission Point shop (1 MP each, limit 2 per type)