Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This character has multiple versions.|
|Vane (Event)||Vane||Vane (SSR)||Vane (Halloween)||Lancelot and Vane (Summer)||Lancelot and Vane|
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Male|
|Voice Actor||Takuya Eguchi|
|How to Recruit|
|Halloween Premium Draw|
(Japanese wiki) Gamewith Kamigame
|This man hits the town decked out in spooky threads and carrying enough treats to feed a nation, but of course it's for the kids. Despite his beastly visage, his delicious and comforting treats never fail to deliver a smile.|
|Flinkbein: Treat|| 450%Massive Wind damage to a foe.
Restore Vane's HP (Healing cap: 2000).
End cooldown for Waechterriese.
|Wolf Beat|| 7 turns
|180 sec|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| 400% Wind damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~600,000).
Inflict 15% Earth ATK DownEarth ATK is lowered
Strength: 15%Base Accuracy: 100%Duration: 180 seconds and 25% Wind DEF DownDEF is lowered for wind DMG
Strength: 25%Base Accuracy: 100%Duration: 180 seconds.
|Waechterriese|| 7 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| Gain Dodge/Tank-and-Counter (5 times)Counters upon dodging one-ally attacks or taking DMG
Strength: 200%Duration: 3 turnsCounter attacks grant 5% charge bar per hit..
|Ritterseele|| Ready in
5 turns5-turn cooldown at start of battle. /
|5 turns|| Lvl 45
|| Gain RitterseeleDMG and DMG cap for normal attacks and counterattacks are boosted / DEF is boosted / Debuff resistance is boosted / C.A. DMG is boosted / C.A. DMG cap is boosted / Chain burst DMG is boosted / Chain burst DMG cap is boosted (Can't be removed)
Duration: 5 turns.
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Good-Natured Prankster|| Lvl 1
|| When Vane has CounterDodge/Tank-and-CounterCounters upon dodging one-ally attacks or taking DMG
Counter attacks grant 5% charge bar per hit.
Tank-and-CounterCounters upon taking DMG
Counter attacks grant 5% charge bar per hit.
Dodge-and-CounterDodge and counter one-ally attacks
Counter attacks grant 5% charge bar per hit. effect:
Guaranteed triple attacks and 30% Bonus Wind DMG effect.
|Playful Pranks Only!|| Lvl 1
|| 50% boost to Wind allies' DEF.
(Takes effect even when Vane is a sub ally.)
|Everyone's Shield|| Lvl 1
|| When Switching to Main Ally:
Gain SubstituteReceives foe attack in place of an ally
(Excludes all-foe all-ally attacks / Can't be removed)
Duration: 3 turns, UndyingCan withstand lethal DMG (Leaves 1 HP / Can't be removed)
Duration: 3 turns, and 30% DMG AbsorptionPartially absorbs DMG to recover HP (Can't be removed)
Strength: 30%Duration: 3 turnsHealing cap: 5000.
(Can't be reactivated.)
Extended Mastery Perks
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
- RitterseeleDMG and DMG cap for normal attacks and counterattacks are boosted / DEF is boosted / Debuff resistance is boosted / C.A. DMG is boosted / C.A. DMG cap is boosted / Chain burst DMG is boosted / Chain burst DMG cap is boosted (Can't be removed)
Duration: 5 turns grants the following effects:
- AmplifySeraphic modifier normal attack and counter damage by 30%
- 300% DEF Up
- 100% Debuff Resistance Up
- 100% C.A. DMG Up
- 50% C.A. DMG Cap Up
- 30% Chain Burst DMG Up
- 20% Chain Burst DMG Cap Up
- Counter effects from sources other than Vane are also applicable for this support skill (e.g. Tank-and-CounterCounters upon taking DMG
Counter attacks grant 5% charge bar per hit., Dodge-and-CounterDodge and counter one-ally attacks
Counter attacks grant 5% charge bar per hit.).
Playful Pranks Only!
- Stacks with the DEF boost from Niyon's Melody for Another10% boost to ATKPerpetuity modifier, 30% boost to DEF, 20% boost to double attack rate, and 10% boost to triple attack rate for all Wind allies.
At level 150:
Also for all Wind allies, 10% boost to damage cap and buffs can't be removed..
- This support skill activates when Vane switches from a sub ally position to a main ally position. It will not activate when the switch is caused by a skill, such as ChangeSwitches position with a sub member. or Tactical RelocationSwitch positions of any two allies of your choice..
- Starting the battle in a sub ally position is not a requirement to activate this support skill.
- The following conditions will activate this support skill:
- When a main ally is knocked out due to damage, which causes Vane to switch in
- Player-controlled effects that knock out a main ally, which causes Vane to switch in (e.g. Death's summon call, Luna's Soul ConversionKnock out another ally.)
- Enemy special attacks that force Vane to switch in with a main ally (e.g. Ultimate Bahamut's Virtuous Verse)
- Switching in using the Switch Party command in the Tower of Babyl.
- Can only activate once per battle, even if Vane is revived after being knocked out.
- Auto-activates the skill RitterseeleGain RitterseeleDMG and DMG cap for normal attacks and counterattacks are boosted / DEF is boosted / Debuff resistance is boosted / C.A. DMG is boosted / C.A. DMG cap is boosted / Chain burst DMG is boosted / Chain burst DMG cap is boosted (Can't be removed)
Duration: 5 turns. after switching in
- Activates even if it is on cooldown, and does not put it on cooldown if it's not already.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8||Lvl 9|
|A hakama modeled after the dawn, with light gold and cypress bark colors fusing together seamlessly. When the mad roaring lion dances to the beat of festival music, a fortuitous spring breeze is sure to flow.|
|Outfit Name||Sunrise Hakama|
|How to Get||2019 New Year Outfit Set|
|Charge Attack||White Dragon Rend|
The Dragon Knights
|Every gentleman knows that stepping out in style requires both polish and an eye for fashion. A deep blue tie matched with a marigold vest is exemplary of a gentle and friendly character. A large bouquet of deep red roses for his beloved completes the outfit.|
|Outfit Name||The Dragon Knights|
|How to Get||The Dragon Knights Outfit Set|
|Charge Attack||Loewenbein: Galt|
|Home Music||「The Dragon Knights」 (Inst.)|
|The mongrel switch is alternate dimension Vane's therapeutic way of clearing his head. When flipped, his mind and body become one with his inner dog. The instant it's switched off, he returns to being a normal Human.|
|How to Get||Big Bad Shadow 2022|
|Charge Attack||Bow Wow Yippie Yo Yippie Vane|
- SSR Characters
- Wind Characters
- Defense Characters
- Human Characters
- Wind Human Characters
- Spear Characters
- Axe Characters
- Premium Draw Characters
- Halloween Characters
- Limited Characters
- Seasonal Characters
- Halloween Premium Draw Characters
- Male Characters
- Characters with Blush Value
- Extended Mastery Characters
- 2021 Characters
- Characters Affected Twice by Lightning Strike
- Voice Actor: Takuya Eguchi
- Characters with Skins
- Sub Ally Support Skills