Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This character has multiple versions.|
|Vane (Event)||Vane||Vane (SSR)||Vane (Halloween)||Lancelot and Vane (Summer)||Lancelot and Vane|
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Male|
|Voice Actor||Takuya Eguchi|
|How to Recruit|
|Halloween Premium Draw|
|This man hits the town decked out in spooky threads and carrying enough treats to feed a nation, but of course it's for the kids. Despite his beastly visage, his delicious and comforting treats never fail to deliver a smile.|
|Flinkbein: Treat|| 450%Massive Wind damage to a foe.
Restore Vane's HP (Healing cap: 2000).
End cooldown for Waechterriese.
|Wolf Beat|| 7 turns
|180 sec|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| 400% Wind damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~600,000).
Inflict and .
|Waechterriese|| 7 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
|Ritterseele|| Ready in
5 turns5-turn cooldown at start of battle. /
|5 turns|| Lvl 45
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Good-Natured Prankster|| Lvl 1
|| When Vane has Counter
Guaranteed triple attacks and 30% Bonus Wind DMG effect.
|Playful Pranks Only!|| Lvl 1
|| 50% boost to Wind allies' DEF.
(Takes effect even when Vane is a sub ally.)
|Everyone's Shield|| Lvl 1
|| When Switching to Main Ally:
Gain , , and .
(Can't be reactivated.)
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
grants the following effects:
- AmplifySeraphic modifier normal attack and counter damage by 30%
- 300% DEF Up
- 100% Debuff Resistance Up
- 100% C.A. DMG Up
- 50% C.A. DMG Cap Up
- 30% Chain Burst DMG Up
- 20% Chain Burst DMG Cap Up
- Counter effects from sources other than Vane are also applicable for this support skill (e.g. , ).
Playful Pranks Only!
- Stacks with the DEF boost from .
- This support skill activates when Vane switches from a sub ally position to a main ally position. It will not activate when the switch is caused by a skill, such as
- Starting the battle in a sub ally position is not a requirement to activate this support skill.
- The following conditions will activate this support skill:
- When a main ally is knocked out due to damage, which causes Vane to switch in
- Player-controlled effects that knock out a main ally, which causes Vane to switch in (e.g. Death
- Enemy special attacks that force Vane to switch in with a main ally (e.g. Ultimate Bahamut's Virtuous Verse)
- Switching in using the Switch Party command in the Tower of Babyl.
- Can only activate once per battle, even if Vane is revived after being knocked out.
- Auto-activates the skill after switching in.
- Activates even if it is on cooldown, and does not put it on cooldown if it's not already.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8|
|A hakama modeled after the dawn, with light gold and cypress bark colors fusing together seamlessly. When the mad roaring lion dances to the beat of festival music, a fortuitous spring breeze is sure to flow.|
|Outfit Name||Sunrise Hakama|
|How to Get||2019 New Year Outfit Set|
|Charge Attack||White Dragon Rend|
The Dragon Knights
|Every gentleman knows that stepping out in style requires both polish and an eye for fashion. A deep blue tie matched with a marigold vest is exemplary of a gentle and friendly character. A large bouquet of deep red roses for his beloved completes the outfit.|
|Outfit Name||The Dragon Knights|
|How to Get||The Dragon Knights Outfit Set|
|Charge Attack||Loewenbein: Galt|
|Home Music||「The Dragon Knights」 (Inst.)|
- GameWith, Vane (Halloween) https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/298928