Lancelot and Vane
From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|This character has multiple versions.|
|Vane (Event)||Vane||Vane (SSR)||Lancelot (Event)||Lancelot||Lancelot (Wind)||Lancelot and Vane|
Lancelot and Vane
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
|Voice Actor||Yuki Ono,
|How to Recruit|
Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
|Voice ActorJP||小野友樹, 江口拓也|
|The captain that everyone wants to be and the vice-captain who supports him have a relationship that extends beyond friendship. As knights, they stride to become more powerful with each day.|
|Zwei Fluegel|| Massive Fire damage to a foe.
Activate Weiss Drachen.
|Weiss Drachen|| 6 turns
|180 sec|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| 2-hit, 300% Fire damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~310,000 per hit).
Inflict 5% (Max: 30%) and 5% (Max: 30%).
Gain 1 stack (Max: 6).
|Heis Turbulenz|| 8 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
|300% Fire damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~440,000 per hit). Gain up to 3 hits.|
3 turns3-turn cooldown at start of battle.
15 turns15-turn cooldown upon use.
|5 turns|| Lvl 45
|| Fully restore caster's HP and remove all debuffs.
(Consumes all of charge bar)
Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.
|Sword & Lance|| Lvl 1
||Deals multiattacks. Gain 10% (Max: 50%) upon taking damage.|
|For the Kingdom|| Lvl 1
||Increase Aegis-type weapon skills' 'Boost to max HP' effect by 30%.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
RaceCalled "Type" in-game.
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
- This character cannot be used in the same party as their standalone versions.
- Individual outfits for Lancelot and Vane's standalone versions cannot be used on this version. Conversely, this character cannot be used as an outfit for the standalone versions.
- Casts the skill after the Charge Attack.
- Has the same effect as a regular usage of the skill, inflicting 5% (Max: 30%) and 5% , and granting 1 stack (Max: 6).
- Activates even if Weiss Drachen is on cooldown, and does not put it on cooldown if it's not already.
|Stacks||Skill DMG Up||Skill DMG Cap Up||Hostility Up|
- Can still be activated with 0% charge bar.
- Grants Lancelot and Vane the following stat boosts:
- 75% ATKUnique modiferUp
- 75% DEF Up
- 20% Damage Cap Up
- Changes C.A. modifier from 450% to 750%.
For the Kingdom
- Increases the amount of HP Lancelot and Vane gain from weapon skills.
- Affects both Aegis-type and Majesty-type weapon skills.
- Does not affect other party members.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
- Lancelot and Vane Gamewith https://グランブルーファンタジー.gamewith.jp/article/show/126569