Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This character has multiple versions.|
|Vane (Event)||Vane||Vane (SSR)||Vane (Halloween)||Lancelot and Vane (Summer)||Lancelot and Vane|
|MAX HP||2180 / 2600Fully uncapped HP at MAX level.|
|MAX ATK||6960 / 8190Fully uncapped ATK at MAX level.|
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|Exp. BonusExpedition Bonus Type in Auto-Expeditions||None|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Male|
|Voice Actor||Takuya Eguchi|
|How to Recruit|
|On a fine spring day and with his closest companion, Vane takes a mountain journey that he'd once started but never completed. Unexpected calamity befalls them, but together they rise above the ordeal. They now know that no matter what may come to pass, united they shall abide.|
|Loewenbein: Jagd|| 450% Water damage to a foe.
Inflict and .
| After 5★:
Loewenbein: Jagd ++
| 500% Water damage to a foe.
Inflict and .
Gain . (Next Heroic Beat activates twice.)
|Heroic Beat|| 7 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
⇮ Lvl 90This skill is enhanced again at level 90.
| 400% Water damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~420,000).
Restore caster's HP (Healing cap: 1500).
At level 90:
Damage increased to 500%.
Damage cap increased to ~500,000.
Healing cap increased to 2500.
Also remove 1 debuff from caster.
At level 100:
One for All
| 4 turns
| 8 turns /
| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
⇮ Lvl 100Complete a Fate Episode to unlock.
| Gain 
(Consumes 40% of max HP)
At level 100:
No longer gain .
Also gain , , and .
|Soul Eruption||15 turns||5 turns|| Lvl 45
|| Fully restore caster's HP and remove all debuffs.
(Can only be used when below 25% HP. Consumes all of charge bar.)
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Never Surrender!|| Lvl 1
||30% boost to double attack rate and 30% boost to triple attack rate while Vane has .|
|The Dragon Within|| Lvl 95
||When a foe uses a special attack: Activate Heroic Beat. Extend Vane's buff durations by 1 turn. (Excludes 1-turn buffs.)|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Boost to DEF when HP is below 50%|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
- Vane's alternate story art is unlocked after uncapping him three times.
- Can still be activated with 0% charge bar.
grants Vane the following stat boosts:
- 200% ATK UpPerpetuity modifier
- 100% DEF Up
- 70% DA Up
- 30% TA Up
- Changes C.A. modifier to 950% (1000% at 5★)
- 50% DMG Cap Up
- 90% C.A. DMG Cap Up (Damage cap: ~4,040,000)DMG Cap Up and C.A. Cap Up stacks additively for 140% total.
The Dragon Within
- Casts the skill
after a foe uses a special attack.
- Has the same effect as a regular usage of the skill.
- Can only auto-activate once per turn.
- Activates twice if is active (including the turn he gains Double Beat).
- Activates even if Heroic Beat is on cooldown, and does not put it on cooldown if it's not already.
- Activates even if Vane has a debuff that would normally prevent actions.
- Activates even if Vane is knocked out and autorevived.
- All buffs on Vane with an initial duration of more than 1 turn can be extended.
- This includes buffs with a duration of 1.5 turns, such as 's .
- For example, a buff with a current duration of 1 turn, but had 3 turns when initially applied is still extendable.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- As long as Vane's HP is below 50% when the attack button is pressed, the DEF bonus will be active. Thus,  has no effect on determining whether this support skill is active or not.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★||Uncap 5★|
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8||Lvl 9|
|Breakthrough / One for All||No|
|A hakama modeled after the dawn, with light gold and cypress bark colors fusing together seamlessly. When the mad roaring lion dances to the beat of festival music, a fortuitous spring breeze is sure to flow.|
|Outfit Name||Sunrise Hakama|
|How to Get||2019 New Year Outfit Set|
|Charge Attack||White Dragon Rend|
The Dragon Knights
|Every gentleman knows that stepping out in style requires both polish and an eye for fashion. A deep blue tie matched with a marigold vest is exemplary of a gentle and friendly character. A large bouquet of deep red roses for his beloved completes the outfit.|
|Outfit Name||The Dragon Knights|
|How to Get||The Dragon Knights Outfit Set|
|Charge Attack||Loewenbein: Galt|
|Home Music||「The Dragon Knights」 (Inst.)|
|The mongrel switch is alternate dimension Vane's therapeutic way of clearing his head. When flipped, his mind and body become one with his inner dog. The instant it's switched off, he returns to being a normal Human.|
|How to Get||Big Bad Shadow 2022|
|Charge Attack||Bow Wow Yippie Yo Yippie Vane|
- GameWith, Vane (SSR) https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/55314
- Hecate_mk2 Perp https://twitter.com/Hecate_mk2/status/1242312671208210432
- Hecate_mk2 https://twitter.com/Hecate_mk2/status/933238564963336192