Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This character has multiple versions.|
|Lancelot (Event)||Lancelot||Lancelot (Wind)||Lancelot and Vane (Summer)||Lancelot and Vane|
|MAX HP||1320 / 1570Fully uncapped HP at MAX level.|
|MAX ATK||9120 / 10830Fully uncapped ATK at MAX level. (+600Total ATK bonuses from Cross-Fate Episodes.)|
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Male|
|Voice Actor||Yūki Ono|
|How to Recruit|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|Noble and strong, this youth leads the Order of the White Dragons. He risks his life to save his motherland from the crises that beset it, and his bravery and skill have earned the love of his men. His valor and his twin swords will carve a future for his homeland.|
|Weissfluegel||450%Massive Water damage to a foe.|
| After 5★:
| 500%Massive Water damage to a foe.
Gain . (Next use of Blade Impulse activates twice.)
|Blade Impulse|| 6 turns
|180 sec|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
⇮ Lvl 100Complete a Fate Episode to unlock.
| 350%-450% Water damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~630,000).
At level 55:
Damage increased to 400%-500%.
At level 100:
Also inflict and .
|Wogenstrom|| 7 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
⇮ Lvl 90This skill is enhanced again at level 90.
| 2-hit, 150% Water damage to all foes
(Damage cap: ~320,000 per hit~640,000 total).
Gain and .
At level 90:
Also gain , , and .
|Southern Cross||5 turns||-|| Lvl 45
|| 4-hit, 100% Water damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~180,000 per hit~720,000 total).
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Herculean|| Lvl 1
|| 15% boost to dodge rate.
Blade Impulse activates upon dodging.
|Twin Blade Dance|| Lvl 95
||10% boost to double attack rate for all allies.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Slight chance to dodge all attacks from foes.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery||Aetherial Mastery|
- Shares a Cross-Fate Episode with Vane (Event).
- Gains +600 ATK after completing one Cross-Fate Episode.
- Auto-activates the skill at the end of the turn if Lancelot dodged at least one attack.
- Can only auto-activate once per turn even if multiple attacks were dodged.
- Has the same effect as a regular usage of the skill.
- Activates twice if is active (including the turn he gains Double Impluse).
- Activates even if Blade Impulse is on cooldown, and does not put it on cooldown if it's not already.
- Dodges through do not activate Blade Impulse.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Each star increases the chance to dodge any attack.
- This includes enemy charge attacks and triggers, with the exception of plain damage.
- Activates on a turn basis, in contrast to which rolls per hit.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★||Uncap 5★|
|Lvl 2: ATK +1000||Lvl 3: HP +500||Lvl 4: C.A. DMG +5%||Lvl 5: Multiattack +2%|
|Lvl 6: ATK +2000||Lvl 7: HP +1000|
|Blade Impulse||Yes||Copies the base effect.|
|The deep, vivid blue of this traditional haori jacket will catch everyone's eye. Proudly emblazoned with the crest of the Order of the White Dragons and accessorized with a bold crimson and cream check scarf, this ensemble is a surefire way to usher in an auspicious new year.|
|Outfit Name||Azure Haori|
|How to Get||2018 New Year Outfit Set|
|Charge Attack||White Dragon Flash|
Black Dragon Vice-Captain's Armor
|A young swordsman takes up his blade as vice-captain of the Order of the Black Dragons, vowing to ensure the prosperity of his homeland. His hopeful blue eyes look toward a bright future, unaware of the peril soon to befall his beloved mentor and king.|
|Outfit Name||Black Dragon Vice-Captain's Armor|
|How to Get||SIEGFRIED|
Royal Cuirass Violet
|This handcrafted armor of rich purple and deep blue was awarded to Lancelot for his heroic actions in times of national crisis. There is no finer armor more befitting of nobility. Its radiance can be seen from any part of the battlefield; it shines as a symbol of Lancelot's loyalty and valor.|
|Outfit Name||Royal Cuirass Violet|
|How to Get|
Four Knights of a Fallen Land - Treasure Trade Shop
|Notes||Does not have new voice lines.|
Uses Lancelot's 2nd sprite in battle.
|Sir Chainedalot comes from another dimension and looks suspiciously like Lancelot. While he is bound to a wall, he can still move. He uses his wall not only to defend against attacks, but also to tackle opponents. Why is he perpetually chained to a wall? The world may never know.|
|Outfit Name||Sir Chainedalot|
|How to Get||Big Bad Shadow 2018|
The Dragon Knights
|Every gentleman knows that stepping out in style requires both polish and an eye for fashion. The rich sapphire and gold trims on both the collar and the cuffs offer a striking compliment to the cool fabric of the coat. With a bouquet of deep red roses, one is easily enticed into an evening of elegance.|
|Outfit Name||The Dragon Knights|
|How to Get||The Dragon Knights Outfit Set|
|Home Music||「The Dragon Knights」 (Inst.)|
- GameWith, https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/21289
- Hecate_mk2, https://twitter.com/Hecate_mk2/status/1135876162243026944
- Kamigame, https://kamigame.jp/グラブル/キャラクター/SSR/ランスロット.html
- jpokiehl https://twitter.com/jpokiehl/status/1136260305523056648
- Midokuni Stackable Attack, https://gbf.wiki/User:Midokuni/data/Attack_Logs/Stack
- GBF-Wiki http://gbf-wiki.com/index.php?%A5%E9%A5%F3%A5%B9%A5%ED%A5%C3%A5%C8%20(SSR)