From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|This fate-affirming entity takes the form of a bearer of demise, swinging scythes in elegant strokes. It offers intimate destruction to all those who embrace profound transition. Celestially bound to the yearning Lover, zealous passion shall be drowned in an exquisite and eternal adieu.|
|Main AuraThis aura is only available when equipped as a Main Summon. - Death's Aura|
|80% boost to Dark allies' ATK. 30% hit to HP.|
|100% boost to Dark allies' ATK. 30% hit to HP.|
|Sub AuraThis aura is only available when equipped as a Sub Summon.|
|3% boost to Dark allies' damage dealt against Light foes|
|5% boost to Dark allies' damage dealt against Light foes|
|Call - Deathly Thirteen||Initial Cooldown||Cooldown on Call|
|300% Dark damage to all foes. Knock out a dark ally in fourth position (MC or Lyria won't be knocked out). Dark allies gain massivefor 1 turn.||9T9-turn cooldown at the start of battle. Reduced by 1 turn for each uncap.||13T13-turn cooldown upon call.|
|300% Dark damage to all foes. Knock out a dark ally in fourth position (MC or Lyria won't be knocked out). Dark allies gain massivefor 2 turns.||6T6-turn cooldown at the start of battle.||10T10 turn cooldown.|
|Can't be included in other players' combo calls.|
Call - Deathly Thirteen
- The knock out effect cannot be prevented by Jeanne d'Arc (Dark)'s .
- , however, can revive the knocked out ally, and will trigger before the buff is applied, allowing them to benefit from it.
- Dark allies gain only if an ally is knocked out by the Call.
- Also boosts Dark allies' damage cap against Light foes.
- Stacks with Scythe of Belial