From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
|Voice Actor||Nao Tōyama|
|How to Recruit|
|What Makes the Sky Blue|
Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
|The young girl who could only sit by and watch her friends has awoken. She is no longer the protected, but the protector. Her heart calls forth grand miracles to the azure skies.|
|Primeval Dragon|| 600% elemental damage to a foe.
Inflict (Damage cap: ~2,150,000).
|Rousing Wind|| 8 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 45This skill is enhanced at level 45.
|All allies gainfor 1 hit.|
|Roaring Fire|| 7 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 65This skill is enhanced at level 65.
| All allies gain
At level 65:
Buffs increased to and .
|Healing Water||7 turns||3 turns|| Lvl 1
||Restore all allies' HP (Healing cap: 800) and grant.|
|Enduring Earth||7 turns||3 turns|| Lvl 35
||All allies gainand .|
Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.
|Harmonious Heart|| Lvl 1
||Doesn't attack. Gainupon using a skill. Charge bar fills up faster from damage taken.|
|Life Link|| Lvl 1
||Can use summons twice in one turn if Lyria is in the front line. If the Main Character or Lyria reaches 0 HP, both will be knocked out.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Boost to charge bar at end of turn|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
RaceCalled "Type" in-game.
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
- Lyria's element is the same as the Main Character. Her Charge Attack's elemental damage changes accordingly.
- When using the event summon , one of her skill cooldowns will reset.
- The uncapping requirements for Lyria are slightly different from other characters
- Requires completing Chapter 16 Story - The Sacred Tree to unlock her first Fate Episode.
- Although she doesn't attack normally, she can still counter attack with effects such as
- She'll use her summoning animation and a flash of light will strike the enemy.
- If the Main Character or Lyria is knocked out, the other will be knocked out even if they're in the back row.
- There are three factors that can disable summoning:
- When Lyria is in the back row.
- When either the Main Character or Lyria is knocked out.
- When either the Main Character or Lyria has a Status Effect that prevents action such as and .
Extended Mastery Support Skill
Charge BoostBase charge boost with 0★ charge bar speed perk
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|How to Get||Welcome to Bistro Feendrache|
|How to Get||Auld Lang Syne 2018|
- jpokiehl Ougi DMG Cap https://twitter.com/jpokiehl/status/990967518196989952