Critical Hit Rate Boosted

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

About Status Effects
Glossary | Quick Navigation | Field Effects


Status CriticalUp.png DMG is slightly boosted for critical hits

About Critical Hits

Main article: Critical Damage

Sources

Stamp87.png Disclaimer
This section is still being written, it may be wildly inaccurate or missing significant data.
If you can help please feel free to edit it but please write edit summaries, preferably with sources.
Character Weapon / Chara C.A. Weapon Skill Summon Aura Summon Call Support / EMS
Label Element Fire.png

Npc s 3040083000 01.jpg AlizaAbility m 1754 3.png Flame WreathGain Status CriticalUp.png50% / 80% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 50% chance of dealing 80% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
and Status DamageCapUp.png50% DMG Cap UpMaximum amount of DMG that can be dealt per hit is boosted
Strength: 50%Duration: 3 turns
.

Npc s 3040373000 01.jpg Altair (Holiday)Ability m 1628 3.png Battleplan: MarchBattleplan: March:
All Fire allies gain Status CriticalUpFire.png70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
, Status Keen.pngKeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Strength: 1% of foe's max HP (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 3 turns
, and Status Hellfire Crest 1.pngHellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
(When Altair's Status Hellfire Crest.pngHellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
is 5:

Skill changes to Battleplan: Maneuver.)
Battleplan: Maneuver:
All Fire allies gain Status CriticalUpFire.png100% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 100% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
, Status Keen.pngKeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Strength: 1% of foe's max HP (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 3 turns
, Status Bonus Damage.png50% Bonus Fire DMGDeals bonus fire DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
Strength: 50%Duration: 3 turns
, and Status DamageCapUp.png15% DMG Cap UpMaximum amount of DMG that can be dealt per hit is boosted
Strength: 15%Duration: 3 turns
.
(Consumes 5 Status Hellfire Crest.pngHellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.)

Npc s 3040027000 01.jpg AnilaAbility Hidden Tiger Crouching Dragon.png Hidden Tiger, Crouching DragonAll allies gain Status Sheep.pngHidden Tiger, Crouching DragonCharge bar gain is boosted /
Debuff resistance is boosted /
ATK is boosted /
Double attack rate is boosted /
Attacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
(Can't be removed)
Multiplier: NormalDuration: 3 turns
.
At level 95:
Effect enhanced.
Status Sheep.pngHidden Tiger, Crouching DragonCharge bar gain is boosted /
Debuff resistance is boosted /
ATK is boosted /
Double attack rate is boosted /
Attacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
(Can't be removed)
Multiplier: NormalDuration: 5 turns
duration increased to 5 turns.

Npc s 3040300000 01.jpg Azazel (Halloween)Ability m 1296 3.png Dark DominatorGain Status CriticalUp.png70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
, Status DoubleUp.png30% DA UpDouble attack rate is boosted
Strength: 30%Duration: 3 turns
, Status TripleUp.png15% TA UpTriple attack rate is boosted
Strength: 15%Duration: 3 turns
, and Status Keen.pngKeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Strength: 1% of foe's max HP (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 3 turns
.
(If a foe has PetrifiedStatus Petrified.pngPetrifiedStops enemy's charge diamonds from filling.

Status Petrified 1.pngPetrifiedStops enemy's charge diamonds from filling.
Local status effect
:
Instantly perform a normal attack without using up a turn.
Otherwise: Affects all allies.)

Npc s 3040130000 01.jpg GreaAbility Dragonheart.png DragonheartGain Status CriticalUp.png50% / 20% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 50% chance of dealing 20% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
and Status Bonus Damage.png30% Bonus Fire DMGDeals bonus fire DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
Strength: 30%Duration: 3 turns
.

Npc s 3040343000 01.jpg Izmir (Yukata)Ability m 1511 3.png Steam FlowAll Fire allies gain Status CriticalUpFire.png70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
, Status FireATKUpStack.png10% Fire ATK Up (Stackable / Max: 50%)Fire ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Strength: 10% (Max: 50%)Duration: Indefinite
, and Status Uplift.pngCharge Bar +10%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 10%
Strength: 10%
.

Npc s 3040343000 01.jpg Izmir (Yukata)Ability m 1512 3.png Ice RaptureGain Status 7185.pngIcy SmileCritical hit rate, C.A. DMG, and C.A. DMG cap are boosted (Can't be removed)
Duration: 5 turns
and Status Uplift.png20% UpliftedCharge bar is boosted on every turn
Strength: 20%Duration: 5 turns
.
(Affects all allies when caster is not Status 7184.pngFlushedCan't deal multiattacks / Lvl lowers upon using charge attack (Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.)

Npc s 3040221000 01.jpg Kallen KouzukiAbility Crimson Will.png Crimson WillGain Status FireAtkUp.png50% Fire ATK UpFire ATK is boosted
Strength: 50%Duration: 3 turns
and Status CriticalUp.png30% / 50% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 30% chance of dealing 50% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.
Status Radiant Wave 1.pngRadiant WaveDMG dealt is supplemented based on Radiant Wave lvl / Deals bonus fire DMG for one-foe attacks (Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
lvl rises by 1.

Npc s 3040416000 01.jpg LuffyAbility m 1847 1.png Gum-Gum Hawk Gatling8-hit, 100% Fire damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~100,000 per hit).
Gain Status Uplift.pngCharge Bar +20%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 20%
Strength: 20%
.
(When used from 10th turn onward:
Also gain Status CriticalUp.png100% / 20% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 100% chance of dealing 20% more damage.Duration: 5 turns
.)

Npc s 3040409000 01.jpg Mirin (Summer)Ability m 1798 3.png Phoenix Cicada StanceGain Status Counter.pngDodge-and-Counter (3 times)Dodge and counter one-ally attacks
Strength: 300%Duration: 3 turnsCounter attacks grant 5% charge bar per hit.
and Status 31623.pngPhoenix Cicada StanceBoost to triple attack rate, critical hit rate, and dodge rate / Supplement DMG / Charge bar is boosted on every turn (Can't be removed / Ends upon taking DMG 3 times)
Duration: Indefinite
.
(Phoenix Cicada Stance ends upon taking damage 3 times.)

Npc s 3040050000 01.jpg PercivalAbility Rage.png TraeumereiGain Status Strength.pngStrengthATK is greatly boosted based on how high HP is
Strength: 60%-20%Duration: 3 turns
.
At level 100:
Also gain Status Bonus Damage.png30% Bonus Fire DMGDeals bonus fire DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
Strength: 30%Duration: 3 turns
and additional buffs based on Percival's number of Status Hellfire Crest.pngHellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
(possible effect)Grants Status CriticalUp.png50% / 20% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 50% chance of dealing 20% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
when Percival has 4 Status Hellfire Crest.pngHellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.

Npc s 3040196000 01.jpg ShivaAbility Tandava.png TandavaGain Status TripleUp.pngGuaranteed TAGuaranteed triple attack regardless of Triple Attack Lowered debuffs
Duration: 2 turns
, Status Counter DodgeDMG.pngDodge/Tank-and-Counter (2 times)Counters upon dodging one-ally attacks or taking DMG
Strength: 200% DamageDuration: 2 turnsCounter attacks grant 4% charge bar per hit (includes Dance of Nataraja).
, Status WindResUp.png20% Wind DMG LoweredWind DMG is lowered
Strength: 20%Duration: 2 turnsWind DEF Up. Not a Damage Cut.
Reduces Wind damage taken on a multiplier
separate from Damage Cuts.
, and Status CriticalUp.png80% / 20% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 80% chance of dealing 20% more damage.Duration: 2 turns
.

Npc s 3040324000 01.jpg Vaseraga (Fire)Ability m 1401 3.png Melas UnleashedGain Status 3117.pngMelas UnleashedATK, multiattack rate, critical hit rate, and DMG cap are boosted / Normal attack DMG is amplified (Can't be removed)
Duration: 8 turns
.
(Consumes 100% of charge bar.)

Npc s 3030268000 01.jpg AsterAbility Dancing Maple Leaves.png Dancing Maple LeavesAll allies gain Status Maple Leaves.pngMaple LeavesDouble attack rate is boosted
Strength: 30%Duration: 5 turnsStacking: Special Buff
.
All Fire allies gain Status CriticalUpFire.png30% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 30% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 5 turns
.

Npc s 3030201000 01.jpg Ghandagoza (Summer)Ability Critical.png Nirvana RisingGain Status CriticalUp.pngCritical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Duration: 3 turns
.
(Consumes 20% of max HP.)

Npc s 3030171000 01.jpg Lucius (Fire)Ability Slash Streak.png Slash Streak250% Fire damage to a foe. (50% skill damage boost after each cast capping at 550% total. [Damage cap: ~620,000])
At level 65:
Skill damage boost increased to 850% total.
Also gain Status CriticalUp.pngCritical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Duration: 5 turns
for 5 turns.

Npc s 3030008000 01.jpg RackamAbility Slag Shot.png Slag ShotRemove Status Wind Barrier.pngWind BarrierTaking less DMG
from all foes.
Gain Status AttackUp.pngAttack AllAttacks each foe
Duration: 3 turns
and Status CriticalUp.pngCritical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Duration: 3 turns
.

Npc s 3020060000 01.jpg Ippatsu (Summer)Ability m 92 3.png Bowl of the HeavensRandom effect. (Effect changes based on ramen deliciousness.)(possible effect)Randomly grants all allies Status CriticalUp.pngCritical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Duration: 3 turns
.

Npc s 3040373000 01.jpg Altair (Holiday)Skill charge attack.png Weihnachten Rune 450%Massive Fire damage to a foe.
All allies gain Status CriticalUp.png100% / 20% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 100% chance of dealing 20% more damage.Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.
Altair gains Status Hellfire Crest 1.pngHellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.

Npc s 3040052000 01.jpg GhandagozaSkill charge attack.png Fist of the Red Lotus Massive Fire damage to a foe.
Gain Status CriticalUp.png30% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 30% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.
Consume all Status Eternal Rage 1.pngEternal RageATK and C.A. specs are boosted (Can't be removed)
stacks.

Npc s 3040015000 01.jpg Io (Summer)Skill charge attack.png Elemental Cascade Massive Fire damage to a foe.
All Fire allies gain Status CriticalUpFire.png60% / 20% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 60% chance of dealing 20% more damage.Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.

Npc s 3040409000 01.jpg Mirin (Summer)Skill charge attack.png Watermelon Smash 450%Massive Fire damage to a foe.
Gain 1 Status 74171.pngWatermelonConsumed by Mirin's skills (Max: 3 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
(Max: 3).
(Buffs to all allies based on chain burst's number of chains.)
(possible effect)Grants all allies Status CriticalUp.png80% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 80% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
upon a 3+ chain burst.

Npc s 3040059000 01.jpg Rackam (Grand)Skill charge attack.png Naval Strike Massive Fire damage to a foe.
All allies gain Status FireAtkUp.png30% Fire ATK UpFire ATK is boosted
Strength: 30%Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
, Status DoubleUp.png30% DA UpDouble attack rate is boosted
Strength: 30%Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
, and Status CriticalUp.png80% / 20% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 80% chance of dealing 20% more damage.Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.

Npc s 3040075000 01.jpg ZahlhamelinaSkill charge attack.png Alexander Plasma 450%Massive Fire damage to a foe. (50% boost to C.A. damage and 20% boost to C.A. damage cap when the field effect Status Flare.pngFlareATK is modified by number of turns passed
Field effect
is active.)
All allies gain Status CriticalUp.png30% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 30% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.

Npc s 3040028000 01.jpg ZetaSkill charge attack.png Resolute Strike 450%Massive Fire damage to a foe.
Gain Status CriticalUp.png70% / 20% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 20% more damage.Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.

Npc s 3030233000 01.jpg Zooey (Event)Skill charge attack.png Gamma Ray Big Fire damage to a foe.
All allies gain Status CriticalUp.png80% / 20% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 80% chance of dealing 20% more damage.Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.

Npc s 3020063000 01.jpg DrusillaSkill charge attack.png Shopping Spree One rupie shopping spree coming right up!
(Use 1-10,000 rupies at random to shop.
Chance for all allies to gain Status 1502.pngHypeATK is boosted
Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.)
(possible effect)Randomly grants all allies Status CriticalUp.png?% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: ?% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 1.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 1 turn remaining.
.

Weapon s 1040602900.jpg Brahma GauntletSkill charge attack.png Inferno Punch Massive Fire damage to a foe.
Gain Status Mirror Image.pngMirror ImageNext one-to-one attack received will be ineffective
(Effect removed on next all-foe all-ally attack)
.
After 4★:
Also gain Status CriticalUp.png30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 30%Duration: 3 turns
.
(4★)
Weapon s 1040906400.jpg IxabaSkill charge attack.png Peerless Draw Massive Fire damage to a foe.
Gain Status CriticalUp.png25% / 50% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 25% chance of dealing 50% more damage.Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.
After 4★:
Also gain Status Defiance.png50% Sharp ATK Up (1 time)ATK is sharply boosted
Strength: 50%Multiplier: AssassinDuration: 1.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 1 turn remaining.
.

Red Cyclone square.jpg Red CycloneSkill charge attack.png Zaman Nihaya Massive Fire damage to a foe.
Gain Status CriticalUp.pngCritical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
.

Weapon s 1040310000.jpg Two-by-FourSkill charge attack.png Hella Pride Massive Fire damage to a foe.
Gain Status CriticalUp.pngCritical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: SlightDuration: 3 turns
and Status Uplift.pngCharge Bar +20%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 20%
Strength: 20%
.

Summon s 2040125000.jpg PrometheusMain AuraBoost to Fire attack critical hit rate, 30% boost to Debuff Resistance.
Summon s 2040063000.jpg Twin ElementsMain Aura60% boost to Fire and Water allies' HP.
5% chance to counter.
60% boost to Fire and Water Normal ATK.
5% / 25% boost to critical hit rate5% chance of dealing 25% more damage. if main allies include at least 2 different elements.
(4★)

Summon s 2040411000.jpg Belial (Summer)Hotter than the Sun 300% Elemental damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~1,120,000).
All allies gain 2 random buffs.
MC gains Status 7428.pngCunning CharmLands the following on all allies in 3 turn(s): Charm effect / Sharp hit to DEF / Debuff Resistance Lowered effect (Can't be removed)
Duration: 3 turns
. (Inflict Status Charm.pngCharmedAttacks are slightly limited (Can't be removed)
Duration: 3 turns
, Status DefenseDownSharp.png70% Sharp DEF DownDEF is sharply lowered (Can't be removed)
Strength: 70%Duration: 3 turns
, and Status DebuffResDown.png100% Debuff Res. DownDebuff resistance is lowered (Can't be removed)
Strength: 100%Duration: 3 turns
on all allies when duration ends.)
(possible effect)Randomly grants all allies Status CriticalUp.png100% / 20% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 100% chance of dealing 20% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.

Summon s 2040259000.jpg Crimson Spear, Ebony ScytheRight Behind You Massive Fire damage to all foes.
Inflict Status DefenseDown.png15% DEF DownDEF is lowered
Strength: 15%Duration: 180 seconds
.
All allies gain Status CriticalUp.png30% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 30% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.
Hidden Effect: ZetaAny version and VaseragaAny version gain Status Uplift.pngCharge Bar +20%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 20%
Strength: 20%
.

Npc s 3040373000 01.jpg Altair (Holiday)Icon Support Skill.png Star of the Holy Night's Miracle Boost to Fire allies' critical hit rate based on their number of Status Hellfire Crest.pngHellfire CrestFire magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
(Boost takes effect even when Altair is a sub ally.)

Npc s 3040161000 01.jpg FrauxIcon Extended Mastery Support Skill.png Extended Mastery Support Skill Boost to critical hit against foes with Status Red Heat 1.pngRed HeatHP is lowered on every turn
.

Npc s 3040011000 01.jpg MagisaIcon Support Skill.png Almighty Sorceress 10% boost to skill DMG cap against foes with Status Blind.pngBlindedAttacks have a slight chance to miss
.
100% / 10% boost to critical hit rate100% chance of dealing 10% more damage. against foes with Status Burned.pngBurnedHP is lowered on every turn
.

Npc s 3040059000 01.jpg Rackam (Grand)Icon Extended Mastery Support Skill.png Extended Mastery Support Skill Boost to critical hit rate against foes with Status Convulsion.pngConvulsionMode bar was greatly cut (Resistant to further Convulsion / Can't be removed)
Duration: 180 seconds
.

Npc s 3040234000 01.jpg TabinaIcon Support Skill.png Desert Huntress Gain 4 Status Hunter's Arrow 1.pngHunter's ArrowGranted hunter's arrows (Max: 4 / Can't be removed)
every 5 turns (Max: 4).
Boost to critical hit rate based on number of Status Hunter's Arrow 1.pngHunter's ArrowGranted hunter's arrows (Max: 4 / Can't be removed)
.
(Starts battle with 4 Status Hunter's Arrow 1.pngHunter's ArrowGranted hunter's arrows (Max: 4 / Can't be removed)
).

Npc s 3040039000 01.jpg TienIcon Support Skill.png Treacherous Trigger 100% Status Bounty.pngBountyItem drop rate is boosted
success rate.
5% boost to item drop rate.
(Boost to item drop rate takes effect even when Tien is a sub ally.)
At level 90:
Boost to item drop rate increased to 10%.
Also grants 100% / 10% boost to all allies' critical hit rate against foes in Break.100% chance of dealing 10% more damage.

Npc s 3040028000 01.jpg ZetaIcon Extended Mastery Support Skill.png Extended Mastery Support Skill Boost to critical hit rate against foes with Status Arvess Fermare 1.pngArvess FermareTargeted by a skill
Local status effect
.

Npc s 3030163000 01.jpg Beatrix (Halloween)Icon Support Skill.png Immortal Forsaken Boost to critical hit rate and dodge rate based on how low HP is (Only activates when below 60%).
Npc s 3030132000 01.jpg Gemini SunriseIcon Support Skill.png Rodeo Star Boost to stats when in Koubu (Cancels after 10 turns or upon using charge attack in Koubu)
Npc s 3030187000 01.jpg Sutera (Event)Icon Support Skill.png Not Found Boost to critical hit rate when Metera is an ally.

Label Element Water.png

Npc s 3040225000 01.jpg Cagliostro (Summer)Ability Ars Nova.png Ars NovaArs Nova:
All Water allies gain Status CriticalUpWater.png70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
, Status Keen.pngKeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Strength: 1% of foe's max HP (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 3 turns
, and Status Deluge Crest 1.pngDeluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
(When Cagliostro's Status Deluge Crest.pngDeluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
is 5:

Skill changes to Ars Notoria.)
Ars Notoria:
All Water allies gain Status CriticalUpWater.png100% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 100% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
, Status Keen.pngKeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Strength: 1% of foe's max HP (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 3 turns
, Status Bonus Damage.png50% Bonus Water DMGDeals bonus water DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
Strength: 50%Duration: 3 turns
, and Status DamageCapUp.png15% DMG Cap UpMaximum amount of DMG that can be dealt per hit is boosted
Strength: 15%Duration: 3 turns
.
(Consumes 5 Status Deluge Crest.pngDeluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.)

Npc s 3040421000 01.jpg ErikaAbility m 1834 3.png Ordre du Soutien1-turn cut to a Water ally's skill cooldowns.
Target ally gains Status CriticalUp.png100% / 20% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 100% chance of dealing 20% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
, Status Keen.pngKeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Duration: 3 turns
, and Status Adversity.png15% DMG AmplifiedDMG for one-foe attacks and counterattacks is amplified
Strength: 15%Multiplier: SeraphicDuration: 3 turns
.

Npc s 3040179000 01.jpg Grea (Summer)Ability Dragonheart (Summer).png DragonheartGain Status Dracoforce.pngDracostrikeTriple attack rate is boosted / Attacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: Guaranteed TA /
60% / 20% Critical Up60% chance of dealing 20% more damage.Duration: 2 turns
.
(Consumes 30% of charge bar. Grants the same effect to an ally with Status Linkage.pngLinkageGains Grea's skill and support skill effects (Can't be removed)
.)

Npc s 3040100000 01.jpg IzmirAbility Critical.png FarewellAll allies gain Status CriticalUp.png50% / 50% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 50% chance of dealing 50% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.
(Consumes 20% of charge bar.)
At level 100:
No longer consumes charge bar.
All allies also gain Status Keen.pngKeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Strength: 1% of foe's max HP (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 3 turns
and Status Revitalize.pngRevitalizeRecover HP each turn. Boost to charge bar if HP is full.
Strength: (Healing cap: 500) or 10% charge barDuration: 3 turns
.

Npc s 3040100000 01.jpg IzmirAbility Ougi.png Immutable FaithGain Status Uplift.png30% Charge Bar Gain UpCharge bar gain is boosted
Strength: 30%Duration: 3 turns
and Status AggroDownArrow.pngHostility DownLess likely to be attacked
Strength: -5Duration: 3 turns
.
At level 90:
No longer gain Status Uplift.png30% Charge Bar Gain UpCharge bar gain is boosted
Strength: 30%Duration: 3 turns
and Status AggroDownArrow.pngHostility DownLess likely to be attacked
Strength: -5Duration: 3 turns
.
Gain Status 3112.pngIce BarrierWhile deployed: DEF, multiattack rate, critical hit rate, and charge bar gain are boosted / Debuff immunity / Hostility is lowered (Can't be removed / Ends when endurance hits 0)
Duration: Indefinite
and a shield effect worth 3000.
(Ice Barrier ends when shield endurance hits 0.)

Npc s 3040374000 01.jpg Lancelot (Grand)Ability m 1652 3.png Stille GlanzGain Status WaterAtkUp.png50% Water ATK UpWater ATK is boosted
Strength: 50%Duration: 5 turns
, Status Bonus Damage.png50% Bonus Water DMGDeals bonus water DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
Strength: 50%Duration: 5 turns
, Status CriticalUp.png100% / 20% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 100% chance of dealing 20% more damage.Duration: 5 turns
, and Status DamageCapUp.png20% DMG Cap UpMaximum amount of DMG that can be dealt per hit is boosted
Strength: 20%Duration: 5 turns
.

Npc s 3040160000 01.jpg Maria TheresaAbility Fedelta.png FedeltaFully restore Water allies' HP and remove all debuffs.
All Water allies gain Status Devotion to Justice.pngDevotion to JusticeCritical hit rate, DEF, multiattack rate, and DMG cap are boosted (Can't be removed)
Duration: 5 turns
.
(Can only be used when all allies are almost knocked out.)

Npc s 3040089000 01.jpg Narmaya (Summer)Ability Aurora.png Mental FocusGain Status CriticalUp.pngCritical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Duration: 3 turns
and Status Defiance.pngSharp ATK Up (1 time)ATK is sharply boosted
Multiplier: AssassinDuration: 1 turn
.
(Boost to buff specs based on number of casts [Max: 3 times].)

Npc s 3040181000 01.jpg PholiaAbility White Veil.png White VeilGain Status White Veil.pngWhite VeilATK, DEF, and critical hit rate are boosted and deals multiattacks (Can't be removed / Ends when endurance hits 0)
Duration: Indefinite
and a shield effect worth 40% of caster's max HP (Max: 8000).
When shield effect ends: Self-inflict Status Unveiled Sin.pngUnveiled SinATK, DEF, and multiattack rate are lowered, and hostility is boosted (Can't be removed)
Strength: 50% ATK Down / 20% DEF DownDuration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.

Npc s 3040181000 01.jpg PholiaAbility Recognition.png RecognitionGrant another Water ally Status Trance Absolution.pngTrance AbsolutionCritical hit rate, multiattack rate, debuff resistance, and DMG cap are boosted, and Armor effect is granted (Can't be removed)
Duration: 5 turns
.

Npc s 3040049000 01.jpg SilvaAbility Critical.png TacticianGain Status CriticalUp.png50% / 50% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 50% chance of dealing 50% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.
At level 75:
Buff increased to Status CriticalUp.png75% / 75% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 75% chance of dealing 75% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.

Npc s 3040268000 01.jpg SturmAbility m 1134 3.png Silver TongueGrant a foe Status DA Up 3.png100% DA UpDouble attack rate is boosted
Strength: 100%Duration: 3 turnsLocal status effect
and Status TA Up 3.png50% TA UpTriple attack rate is boosted
Strength: 50%Duration: 3 turnsLocal status effect
.
Sturm gains Status Bonus Damage.png50% Bonus Water DMGDeals bonus water DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
Strength: 50%Duration: 3 turns
, Status CriticalUp.png100% / 50% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 100% chance of dealing 50% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
, and Status Keen.pngKeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Strength: 1% of foe's max HP (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 3 turns
.

Npc s 3040336000 01.jpg TroueAbility m 1468 3.png SouvenanceUse the Gift of Visions to replicate caster's or an ally's skill.
Gain Status CriticalUp.png50% / 50% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 50% chance of dealing 50% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.

Npc s 3040088000 01.jpg YngwieAbility Critical.png No MercyGain Status CriticalUp.png50% / 50% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 50% chance of dealing 50% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
and Status Bonus Damage.png30% Bonus Water DMGDeals bonus water DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
Strength: 30%Duration: 3 turns
.
At level 95:
Also gain Status Full Metal Beam.pngFull Metal BeamDeals bonus DMG when Tough Guy mode is in effect
Duration: 3 turns
.

Npc s 3030152000 01.jpg Camieux (Summer)Ability Critical.png Blast It!Gain Status CriticalUp.pngCritical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Duration: 3 turns
.
(Consumes 30% of max HP.)

Npc s 3030248000 01.jpg Farrah (Summer)Ability Snap Sword.png Snap SwordWater damage to a foe.
Gain Status CriticalUp.png30% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 30% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.

Npc s 3030186000 01.jpg Lamretta (Water)Ability It's Springtime!.png It's Springtime!Gain Status TripleUp.pngTA UpTriple attack rate is boosted
Duration: 3 turns
and Status CriticalUp.pngCritical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Duration: 3 turns
.

Npc s 3030274000 01.jpg Leona (Yukata)Ability Moonlit Blade.png Moonlit BladeGain Status Moonlit Blade.pngMoonlit BladeTriple attack rate is boosted / Critical hit rate is boosted (Can't be removed)
Strength: Guaranteed TA /
50% / 50% boost to critical hit rate50% chance of dealing 50% more damage.Duration: Indefinite
. (Ends upon taking damage.)

Npc s 3030123000 01.jpg Lowain (Event)Ability ForbiddenSkillz.png Totally Forbidden SkillzYou wanna see my skills, bro? Skill 3, 3 turns!
(Gain Status Totally Forbidden Skillz.pngTotally Forbidden SkillzATK, DEF, double attack rate, and triple attack rate are greatly boosted
Duration: 3 turns
, sharply increasing stats. Greatly weakened for 1 turn after effect wears off.)
At level 75:
Status Totally Forbidden Skillz.pngTotally Forbidden SkillzATK, DEF, double attack rate, and triple attack rate are greatly boosted
Duration: 3 turns
now also boosts dodge rate, critical hit rate, and charge bar gain.

Npc s 3040001000 01.jpg AltairSkill charge attack.png Untergang Rune Massive Water damage to a foe.
All Water allies gain Status CriticalUpWater.png70% / 20% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 20% more damage.Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.

Npc s 3030012000 01.jpg AngeSkill charge attack.png Bourgeon Flueri Massive Water damage to a foe.
Gain Status CriticalUp.png??% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: ??% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.

Npc s 3030123000 01.jpg Lowain (Event)Skill charge attack.png Totally Rad Strat-Meet Totally radical strategy meeting! While fighting. Cuz that’s how awesome we are. Totally.
(Deal no damage and produce a random effect)
(possible effect)Randomly grants all allies Status CriticalUp.png??% / 25% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: ??% chance of dealing 25% more damage.Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.

Npc s 3030193000 01.jpg Minami NittaSkill charge attack.png Ljos Valhalla Big Water damage to a foe.
All allies gain Status CriticalUp.png~75% / 20% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: ~75% chance of dealing 20% more damage.Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.

Weapon s 1040515500.jpg Hand CannonSkill charge attack.png True End Massive Water damage to a foe.
All allies gain Status CriticalUp.png30% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 30% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.

Weapon s 1040016200.jpg Ice ClaymoreSkill charge attack.png Ice Trinity Massive Water damage to a foe.
Raise foe's Status 7297.pngGlaciateMultiattack rate is lowered based on lvl (Max: 10 / Can't be removed)
Base Accuracy: Guaranteed to land if the foe does not have 100% debuff resistance (10,000% base accuracy)Duration: 180 seconds
lvl by 1 (Max: 10).
After 4★:
Gain Status CriticalUp.png??% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: ??% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.
(4★)
Weapon s 1040415600.jpg Only for a CutieSkill charge attack.png The Ultimate Cutie Massive Water damage to a foe. / All allies gain Status Deluge Crest 1.pngDeluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
After 4★:
All allies also gain Status CriticalUp.png50% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 50% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.
(4★)
Weapon s 1040111300.jpg Winter's FrostnettleSkill charge attack.png Chilling Permeance Massive Water damage to a foe.
All allies gain Status CriticalUp.png100% / 10% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 100% chance of dealing 10% more damage.Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.
After 4★:
Buff increased to Status CriticalUp.png100% / 20% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 100% chance of dealing 20% more damage.Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.

Summon s 2040160000.jpg Ca OngMain AuraBoost Water attack critical hit rate / 30% boost to Debuff Resistance.

Npc s 3040225000 01.jpg Cagliostro (Summer)Icon Support Skill.png Beach-Ready Boost to Water allies' critical hit rate based on their number of Status Deluge Crest.pngDeluge CrestWater magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
(Takes effect even when Cagliostro is a sub ally.)

Npc s 3040093000 01.jpg Chat NoirIcon Support Skill.png Thief's Tenet 50% / 30% boost to critical hit rate50% chance of dealing 30% more damage. and 30% boost to dodge rate against foes with Status 1610 1.pngForewarningForewarning is in effect (Can't be removed)
Local status effect
.

Npc s 3040301000 01.jpg Rosetta (Halloween)Icon Support Skill.png Thorns After Dark Boost to multiattack rate and critical hit rate based on number of Status 6982.pngPetals of SapphireMultiattack rate and critical hit rate are boosted based on number of Petals of Sapphire (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
(Starts battle with 3 Status 6982.pngPetals of SapphireMultiattack rate and critical hit rate are boosted based on number of Petals of Sapphire (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
[Max: 5].)

Npc s 3040336000 01.jpg TroueIcon Support Skill.png Surpass the Past and Grasp the Future 30% / 30% boost to Water allies' critical hit rate30% chance of dealing 30% more damage..
Supplement Water allies' critical hit damage (Damage cap: 3000).

Npc s 3030047000 01.jpg Vane (Event)Icon Support Skill.png Hot-Head Boost to critical hit rate.
Npc s 3020014000 01.jpg RichardIcon Support Skill.png Draw of Destiny Very slight chance to deal massive critical damage.

Label Element Earth.png

Npc s 3040019000 01.jpg ArulumayaAbility Snow Globe.png Gaze into Crystal BallGaze into crystal ball.
(Random effect based on the dream the crystal ball holds.)
(possible effect)Grants Earth allies Status CriticalUpEarth.png50% / 20% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 50% chance of dealing 20% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
when cast with Status Dream of Snow.pngDream of SnowBoost to earth allies' critical hit rate upon ending gaze (Can't be removed)
or Status Dream of the Moon.pngDream of the MoonAll allies gain various effects upon ending gaze (Can't be removed)
.

Npc s 3040009000 01.jpg CagliostroAbility Phantasmagoria.png PhantasmagoriaAll allies gain Status Reversed Ouroboros.pngReversed OuroborosATK is boosted / DEF is boosted / Double attack rate is boosted / Triple attack rate is boosted
Duration: 3 turnsStacking: Special Buff
and Status Wasteland Crest 1.pngWasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
At level 75:
Effect enhanced.
At level 100:
All allies also gain Status CriticalUp.png50% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 50% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
and Status Keen.pngKeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Strength: 1% of foe's max HP (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 3 turns
.

Npc s 3040037000 01.jpg EahtaAbility Meditation.png Open SpiritGain Status AttackUp.png50% ATK UpATK is boosted
Strength: 50%Multiplier: NormalDuration: 3 turns
and Status CriticalUp.png30% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 30% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.
(Consumes 10% of charge bar.)
At level 85:
Buff increased to Status CriticalUp.png75% / 100% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 75% chance of dealing 100% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.
Charge bar cost removed.
Also gain Status Defiance.pngArda FravaC.A. DMG and C.A. DMG cap will be boosted based on number of times Eahta uses a charge attack in 1 turn
Duration: 3 turns
.
At level 130:
Also gain Status CA DMG Cap.png30% Special C.A. DMG Cap UpMaximum amount of DMG that can be dealt per C.A. to foes who cap C.A. DMG is boosted
Strength: 30%Duration: 3 turns
.

Npc s 3040077000 01.jpg Eugen (Grand)Ability Counter.png Intercept IIGain Status Counter.pngDodge-and-Counter (3 times)Dodge and counter one-ally attacks
Strength: 200%Duration: 3 turnsCounter attacks grant 5% charge bar per hit.
and Status AggroUpArrow.pngHostility UpMore likely to be attacked
Strength: +50Duration: 3 turns
.
(Consumes 30% of charge bar.)
At level 90:
Charge bar cost removed.
Counter buff upgraded to Status Counter.pngDodge-and-Counter (4 times)Dodge and counter one-ally attacks
Strength: 400%Duration: 3 turnsCounter attacks grant 5% charge bar per hit.
.
Also gain Status CriticalUp.png100% / 50% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 100% chance of dealing 50% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
and Status Keen.pngKeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Strength: 1% of foe's max HP (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 3 turns
.

Npc s 3040077000 01.jpg Eugen (Grand)Ability Sudden Attack.png Sudden AttackGrant an Earth ally Status Armed.pngArmedCritical hit rate, C.A. DMG, and C.A. DMG cap are boosted (Can't be removed)
Strength: 100% / 50% Critical Up100% chance of dealing 50% more damage., 50% C.A. DMG Up, 25% C.A. DMG Cap UpDuration: 5 turnsStacking: Special Buff
and Status Uplift.png20% UpliftedCharge bar is boosted on every turn
Strength: 20%Duration: 5 turns
.

Npc s 3040069000 01.jpg EustaceAbility Battery.png Anti-SocialAll allies gain Status CriticalUp.png50% / 50% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 50% chance of dealing 50% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
, Status C.A. DMG Boosted (1 time).png60% C.A. DMG Up (1 time)Charge attack DMG is boosted (1 time)
Strength: 60%Duration: Indefinite
, and Status CA DMG Cap.png15% C.A. DMG Cap Up (1 time)Charge attack DMG cap is boosted (1 time)
Strength: 15%Duration: Indefinite
.

Npc s 3040099000 01.jpg Eustace (Halloween)Ability Wasted Earth.png Wasted EarthAll Earth allies gain Status CriticalUpEarth.png30% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 30% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
, Status DoubleUp.png30% DA UpDouble attack rate is boosted
Strength: 30%Duration: 3 turns
, and Status TripleUp.png15% TA UpTriple attack rate is boosted
Strength: 15%Duration: 3 turns
.
Use 2 Status Loaded0.pngLoadedWeapon is loaded with lightning power
:
All Earth allies also gain Status Keen.pngKeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Strength: 1% of foe's max HP (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 3 turns
.

Npc s 3040079000 01.jpg HallessenaAbility Critical.png Say Goodbye!Gain Status CriticalUp.png25% / 50% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 25% chance of dealing 50% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
Lvl 90:
5 turns
.
At level 90:
Also gain Status TripleUp.png30% TA UpTriple attack rate is boosted
Strength: 30%Duration: 5 turns
.
Buff duration increased to 5 turns.

Npc s 3040022000 01.jpg MelleauAbility m 35 3.png Raging FlowGain Status AttackUp.png30% ATK UpATK is boosted
Strength: 30%Multiplier: UniqueDuration: 3 turns
and Status Veil.pngImmuneDebuffs will be nullified
Duration: 3 turns
Lvl 100:
5 turns
.
At level 100:
Buff durations increased to 5 turns.
Buff increased to Status AttackUp.png50% ATK UpATK is boosted
Strength: 50%Multiplier: UniqueDuration: 5 turns
.
Also gain Status CriticalUp.png80% / 20% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 80% chance of dealing 20% more damage.Duration: 5 turns
, Status Keen.pngKeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Strength: 1% of foe's max HP (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 5 turns
, and Status Heal.pngRefreshHP is restored on every turn
Strength: (Healing cap: 500)Duration: 5 turns
.

Npc s 3040109000 01.jpg RaziaAbility Burst.png Uebel ZerstoerenGain Instant ChargeInstantly sets Charge Bar to 100%
Unaffected by Charge Bar Gain status effects.
No effect when afflicted by Shorted debuffs or when Charge Bar is above 100%.
and Status CriticalUp.png50% / 50% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 50% chance of dealing 50% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.

Npc s 3040353000 01.jpg Special Week, Silence Suzuka, and Tokai TeioAbility m 1670 3.png Gonna Go All Out!Gain Status Counter.pngTank-and-Counter (3 times)Counters upon taking DMG
Duration: 5 turnsCounter attacks grant 5% charge bar per hit.
.
Change Strategy to Status 3137.pngKickerATK and critical hit rate are boosted (Can't be removed)
Multiplier: PerpetuityDuration: Indefinite
.
(While Status 3137.pngKickerATK and critical hit rate are boosted (Can't be removed)
is in effect:
ATK and critical hit rate are boosted by the desire to be the best in Japan.
Can't recast.)
At level 55:
Effect increased to Status Counter.pngTank-and-Counter (5 times)Counters upon taking DMG
Duration: 5 turnsCounter attacks grant 5% charge bar per hit.
.

Npc s 3040125000 01.jpg YggdrasilAbility Ziggurat.png ZigguratZiggurat:
All Earth allies gain Status CriticalUpEarth.png70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.
All other allies gain Status Shield.pngShield (2000)Next ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
Strength: 2000Duration: 3 turns
.
(Consumes 20% of charge bar.)
At level 90:
Shield endurance increased to Status Shield.pngShield (3500)Next ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
Strength: 3500Duration: Indefinite
and now has indefinite duration.
(When Yggdrasil's Status Wasteland Crest.pngWasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
is 3 or more:

Skill changes to Eunir.)
Eunir:
All Earth allies gain Status CriticalUpEarth.png70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.
All other allies gain Status Shield.pngShield (3500)Next ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
Strength: 3500Duration: Indefinite
.
Caster gains Status 7203.pngVessel of the World TreeReceives foe attack in place of an ally (Excludes all-foe all-ally attacks) / DMG taken is reduced / At end of turn in which DMG is taken: Deals 4-hit earth DMG to random foes / 1-turn cut skill cooldowns (Can't be removed)
Duration: 3 turnsStacking: Special Buff
.
Does not consume charge bar.

Npc s 3030240000 01.jpg Carmelina (SR)Ability Ringleader's Whip.png Ringleader's WhipEarth damage to a foe.
Gain Status CriticalUp.pngCritical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Duration: 3 turns
.
(Boost to damage upon using this skill [Max: 5 times])

Npc s 3030159000 01.jpg JessicaAbility Critical.png NachtangriffGrant an ally Status CriticalUp.png40~50% / 70% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 40~50% chance of dealing 70% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
and Status AggroUpArrow.pngHostility UpMore likely to be attacked
Duration: 3 turns
.

Npc s 3030229000 01.jpg Mahira (Event)Ability Clucky Doodle-doo.png Clucky Doodle-dooAll allies gain Status CriticalUp.png50% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 50% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
and 5 Status DrumBeats1.pngDrum BeatGain stars by attacking foes a certain number of times / Boost to Spirit Pulse effect based on the number of stars (Can't be removed)
Duration: 3 turns
stacks.

Npc s 3030157000 01.jpg Paris (Event)Ability Rage.png Becco di FalcoGain Status Jammed.pngJammedATK is greatly boosted based on how low HP is
Duration: 3 turns
.
At level 65:
Also gain Status CriticalUp.pngCritical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Duration: 3 turns
.

Npc s 3030243000 01.jpg Vanzza (SR)Ability Boulder-Breaking Maelstrom.png Boulder-Breaking Maelstrom5-hit Earth damage to random foes (Damage cap: ~90,000 per hit).
Gain Status CriticalUp.pngCritical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Duration: 3 turns
.

Npc s 3030240000 01.jpg Carmelina (SR)Skill charge attack.png Lebhafte Buehne All allies gain Status CriticalUp.png50% / 50% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 50% chance of dealing 50% more damage.Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
, Status AttackUp.png30% ATK UpATK is boosted
Strength: 30%Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
, Status DefenseUp.png70% DEF UpDEF is boosted
Strength: 70%Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
, and Status Uplift.png10% UpliftedCharge bar is boosted on every turn
Strength: 10%Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
. (Can only be used when Status Applause 1.pngApplauseMultiattack rate is boosted based on how loud Applause is (Can't be removed)
is as loud as it can be [Loudest: 5])

Weapon s 1040605700.jpg Ancient BandagesSkill charge attack.png Sand Bash Massive Earth damage to a foe.
Gain Status CriticalUp.pngCritical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.
After 4★:
Also gain Status Keen.pngKeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.
(When below 25% HP: Status CriticalUp.pngCritical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
and Status Keen.pngKeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
affect all allies.)

Weapon s 1040311300.jpg Dragon BusterSkill charge attack.png Dragon Decapitator Massive Earth damage to a foe.
Gain Status CriticalUp.png100% / 10% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 100% chance of dealing 10% more damage.Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.

Weapon s 1040611200.jpg Psycho GauntletSkill charge attack.png Playboy Beam Manipulator Massive Earth damage to a foe.
All allies gain Status CriticalUp.png30% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 30% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.

Wyrmsword square.jpg WyrmswordSkill charge attack.png Dragonscale Blade Massive Earth damage to a foe.
Gain Status CriticalUp.pngCritical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.

Crab Grab square.jpg Crab Grab

Summon s 2040130000.jpg GilgameshMain AuraBoost to Earth attack critical hit rate.
30% boost to debuff resistance.

Npc s 3040009000 01.jpg CagliostroIcon Support Skill.png World Cutest! Boost to Earth allies' critical hit rate based on their number of Status Wasteland Crest.pngWasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
.
(Takes effect even when Cagliostro is a sub ally.)

Npc s 3040151000 01.jpg Medusa (Valentine)Icon Extended Mastery Support Skill.png Extended Mastery Support Skill Boost to critical hit rate against foes with Status Poison.pngPoisonedHP is lowered on every turn
.

Npc s 3040176000 01.jpg Rosetta (Summer)Icon Support Skill.png Every Rose Has Its Thorn 100% / 20% boost to critical hit rate100% chance of dealing 20% more damage. against foes with Status Poison.pngPoisonedHP is lowered on every turn
.
10% boost to damage cap against foes with Status Charm.pngCharmedAttacks are slightly limited
.

Npc s 3040312000 01.jpg SandalphonIcon Support Skill.png This is What I Live For Can't restore HP.
Takes 10% max HP damage every turn (Damage cap: 1000).
100% / 30% boost to critical hit rate100% chance of dealing 30% more damage., 20% boost to damage cap, 250% boost to DEF, and guaranteed double attacks.
Converts some types of turn-based damage to HP recovery.

Npc s 3040146000 01.jpg Vaseraga (Earth)Icon Support Skill.png Feel No Pain When Status Soul Forge.pngSoul ForgeATK, double attack rate, critical hit rate, debuff resistance, and hostility are boosted /
DMG taken is lowered (Can't be removed)
is in effect: 30% ATK UpUnique modifier, 100% / 20% boost to critical hit rate100% chance of dealing 20% more damage., 100% DA Up, lessen damage taken by 50%, Hostility Up, turns one-foe attacks into all-foe attacks, and debuff immunity.

Npc s 3030085000 01.jpg Eugen (Summer)Icon Extended Mastery Support Skill.png Extended Mastery Support Skill Slight chance to deal massive critical DMG
Npc s 3030175000 01.jpg Herja (SR)Icon Support Skill.png Delicate Innocence If the Main Character is Gran: 30% boost to Herja's double attack rate.
If the Main Character is Djeeta: 30% / 50% boost to Herja's critical hit rate30% chance of dealing 50% more damage..

Npc s 3030237000 01.jpg Nezahualpilli (SR)Icon Extended Mastery Support Skill.png Extended Mastery Support Skill Boost to critical hit rate against foes with Sharp Eye effect
Npc s 3030111000 01.jpg YaiaIcon Support Skill.png I Live to See Your Smile 5% boost to ATKNormal Modifier and 10% boost to DEF for all other allies.
At level 80:
20% / 20% boost to critical hit rate20% chance of dealing 20% more damage. for all other allies.

Npc s 3020006000 01.jpg FarrahIcon Extended Mastery Support Skill.png Extended Mastery Support Skill Slight chance to deal massive critical DMG.

Label Element Wind.png

Npc s 3040290000 01.jpg Albert (Summer)Ability m 1247 3.png Devotion ImpulseGain Status CriticalUp.png100% / 50% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 100% chance of dealing 50% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
and Status Keen.pngKeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Strength: 1% of foe's max HP (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 3 turns
.
(When Status 6947.pngThunderswiftMultiattack rate is boosted based on Thunderswift lvl (Max: 10 / Can't be removed / Chance to deal quadruple attacks at 7 or above)
lvl is 5 or above:
Affects all allies.)

Npc s 3040071000 01.jpg AndiraAbility Scroll.png TricumuloAll allies gain Status Loop.pngLoopATK is boosted / DEF is boosted / Double attack rate is boosted / Triple attack rate is boosted / Debuff success rate is boosted
Level 100:
After 2nd cast: Critical hit rate is boosted
After 3rd cast: DMG cap is boosted
Duration: 6 turnsLevel 100:
Can't be removed
.
(Effect specs increase for 3 turns, then decay until end.)
At level 100:
Status Loop.pngLoopATK is boosted / DEF is boosted / Double attack rate is boosted / Triple attack rate is boosted / Debuff success rate is boosted
Level 100:
After 2nd cast: Critical hit rate is boosted
After 3rd cast: DMG cap is boosted
Duration: 6 turnsLevel 100:
Can't be removed
now has maximum effectiveness for all 6 turns and can't be removed.
From 2nd cast onward: Status Loop.pngLoopATK is boosted / DEF is boosted / Double attack rate is boosted / Triple attack rate is boosted / Debuff success rate is boosted
Level 100:
After 2nd cast: Critical hit rate is boosted
After 3rd cast: DMG cap is boosted
Duration: 6 turnsLevel 100:
Can't be removed
also boosts critical hit rate50% chance of dealing 20% more damage..
From 3rd cast onward: Status Loop.pngLoopATK is boosted / DEF is boosted / Double attack rate is boosted / Triple attack rate is boosted / Debuff success rate is boosted
Level 100:
After 2nd cast: Critical hit rate is boosted
After 3rd cast: DMG cap is boosted
Duration: 6 turnsLevel 100:
Can't be removed
also boosts damage cap by 10%.

Npc s 3040359000 01.jpg AzusaAbility m 1562 3.png TesshinGain Status 7239.pngTesshinAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG / Elemental DMG dealt will be treated as superior to the target's element / Accuracy for normal attacks is boosted (Can't be removed)
Duration: 5 turns
.

Npc s 3040212000 01.jpg GrimnirAbility Ultimate Tempest.png Ultimate TempestGain Status Tempest of Annihilation.pngTempest of AnnihilationAttacks turn into one-foe attacks / ATK, multiattack rate, DMG cap, and critical hit rate are boosted based on God of War lvl (Can't be removed)
Multiplier: UniqueDuration: 6 turns
. (Boost to specs based on Status God of War (Grimnir).pngGod of WarATK and charge bar gain are boosted (Can't be removed)
Multiplier: Unique
lvl)
From 2nd cast onwards: All allies also gain Status Defiance.png15% ATK Up (1 time)ATK is boosted (1 time)
Strength: 15%Multiplier: AssassinDuration: 1 turn
.

Npc s 3040154000 01.jpg Jeanne d'Arc (Summer)Ability Salvation.png SalvationGrant a Wind ally Status 7024.pngSalvationRecovers once from a knockout while in effect / Attacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG / Double attack rate is boosted / Triple attack rate is boosted / Debuff resistance is boosted / Maximum amount of DMG that can be dealt per hit is boosted
(Can't be removed)
Duration: 5 turns
.

Npc s 3040101000 01.jpg Lecia (Grand)Ability StalwartCommand.png Stalwart CommandGain Status IssueOrders.pngIssue OrdersIssuing orders (Order type is determined by the first ally skill used)
Duration: IndefiniteCan't be removed
. Orders lvl rises by 1 depending on the type of skill an ally uses. Skill cooldown set to 1 turn. (Recast skill to end orders.)
On recast: Consume all Order stacks and provide an effect depending on Order type. Skill cooldown set to 3 turns.
(possible effect)Grants all allies Status CriticalUp.pngCritical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 100% chance of dealing 10% (Max: 50%) more damage.Duration: 2 turns
when cast with Status Buff Order1.pngBuff OrdersIssuing orders (Boost increases with each ally buff skill used)
Can't be removed
.

Npc s 3040399000 01.jpg LilisetteAbility m 1742 3.png Thorned StanceGain Status Repel.pngUnchallenged (1 time)Next DMG received will be ineffective
Duration: Indefinite
and Status CriticalUp.png70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.
(When caster's Status 7386.pngSkillchainUsing skills in a specific order (Can't be removed)
lvl is 0:
Raise lvl by 1.)

Npc s 3040102000 01.jpg MelissabelleAbility Burst.png ContinuumGain Instant ChargeInstantly sets Charge Bar to 100%
Unaffected by Charge Bar Gain status effects.
No effect when afflicted by Shorted debuffs or when Charge Bar is above 100%.
.
(Uses 20% of max HP)
At level 55:
Also gain Status CriticalUp.png30% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 30% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 2 turns
.

Npc s 3040246000 01.jpg Meteon (Holiday)Ability Nitro Boost.png Nitro BoostGain Status Nitro Boost.pngNitro BoostDeals triple attacks / Critical hit rate and skill DMG specs are boosted / Immune to debuffs (Can't be removed)
Duration: 5 turns
.
(Consumes 2 Status Comet 1.pngCometLvl rises upon using charge attack (Max: 2 / Can't be removed)
lvls.)

Npc s 3040238000 01.jpg Monika (Grand)Ability Winds of White Wings.png Winds of White WingsAll Wind allies gain Status CriticalUpWind.png70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.
From 2nd cast onward: All Wind allies also gain Status Keen.pngKeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Strength: 1% of enemy's max HP (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 3 turns
.
From 3rd cast onward: All Wind allies also gain Status DamageCapUp.png10% DMG Cap UpMaximum amount of DMG that can be dealt per hit is boosted
Strength: 10%Duration: 3 turns
.

Npc s 3040335000 01.jpg Narmaya (Grand)Ability m 1462 3.png Dance of Pink PetalsGain Status Falling Mist.pngFalling MistATK is boosted by Falling Mist (Can't be removed)
Strength: 50%Multiplier: AssassinDuration: 1 turn
, Status CriticalUp.png100% / 20% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 100% chance of dealing 20% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
, and Status Keen.pngKeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Strength: 5% of foe's max HP (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 3 turns
.

Npc s 3040038000 01.jpg NiyonAbility Tuning.png DefenduInflict Status Tuning.pngTuningHP is lowered on every turn
Strength: 9999Base Accuracy: 100%
on all foes.
All allies gain Status CriticalUp.png30% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 30% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.
At level 85:
All allies also gain Status Shield.pngShield (2000)Next ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
Strength: 2000Duration: 3 turns
.
At level 130:
Buff increased to Status CriticalUp.png100% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 100% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.
Shield endurance increased to Status Shield.pngShield (3000)Next ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
Strength: 3000Duration: 3 turns
.
All allies also gain Status Keen.pngKeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Strength: 1% of foe's max HP (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 3 turns
and Status Adversity.png10% DMG AmplifiedDMG for one-foe attacks and counterattacks is amplified
Strength: 10%Multiplier: SeraphicDuration: 3 turns
.

Npc s 3040204000 01.jpg Sen (SSR)Ability Here Goes.png Here GoesGain Status My Best Shot 2.pngMy Best ShotATK, DEF, multiattack rate, critical hit rate, dodge rate, and hostility are boosted
Strength: 50% ATK Up / 20% DEF Up / 60% Dodge Rate Up / 70% / 30% Critical Up70% chance of dealing 30% more damage. / 100% DA Up / 10% TA UpMultiplier: PerpetuityDuration: Indefinite
. (Ends upon taking damage 2 times.)

Npc s 3040250000 01.jpg Seruel (Holiday)Ability Glowing Alster.png Glowing AlsterAll allies gain Status Glowing Alster 2.pngGlowing AlsterMultiattack rate, critical hit rate, and dodge rate are boosted (Can't be removed / Ends upon taking DMG 2 times)
Duration: Indefinite
.
(Ends upon taking damage 2 times.)

Npc s 3040105000 01.jpg YuisisAbility m 1774 3.png Shining Bloom's OathGain Status WindAtkUp.png50% Wind ATK UpWind ATK is boosted
Strength: 50%Duration: 5 turns
, Status Bonus Damage.png50% Bonus Wind DMGDeals bonus wind DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
Strength: 50%Duration: 5 turns
, Status CriticalUp.png100% / 20% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 100% chance of dealing 20% more damage.Duration: 5 turns
, and Status DamageCapUp.png20% DMG Cap UpMaximum amount of DMG that can be dealt per hit is boosted
Strength: 20%Duration: 5 turns
.
Raise Status Chivalry1.pngChivalryBoost to charge bar gain and healing specs based on Chivalry lvl when in Starslayer mode /
Boost to C.A. DMG and C.A. DMG cap based on Chivalry lvl when in Heavensbane mode
Duration: IndefiniteCan't be removed
lvl by 2.

Npc s 3030226000 01.jpg Arthur (Event)Ability Ehrgeiz.png EhrgeizWind damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~240,000).
Gain Status CriticalUp.png~45% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: ~45% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.

Npc s 3030031000 01.jpg Helnar (Summer)Ability Rage.png Summer DanceAll allies gain small Status AttackUp.pngATK UpATK is boosted
Strength: SmallDuration: 3 turns
and Status CriticalUp.pngCritical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Duration: 3 turns

At level 45:
Buff increased to Status AttackUp.png20% ATK UpATK is boosted
Strength: 20%Duration: 3 turns
.

Npc s 3030278000 01.jpg Krugne (SR)Ability Enhancement Dice II.png Enhancement Dice IIRoll a dice.
Buff to all allies based on the number rolled.
(Consumes 10% of charge bar.)
(possible effect)Randomly grants all allies Status CriticalUp.png30% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 30% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.

Npc s 3040261000 01.jpg Grimnir (Valentine)Skill charge attack.png Grace of the Radiant All allies gain Status Shield.pngShield (4000)Next ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
Strength: 4000Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.
All Wind allies gain Status CriticalUpWind.png100% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 100% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
and Status Keen.pngKeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Strength: 1% of enemy's max HP (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.
Raise Grimnir's Status 67961.pngCycloneConsumed by Grimnir's skills / Lvl rises upon using Dazzling Flair or charge attack (Can't be removed)
lvl by 2.

Npc s 3040061000 01.jpg FeenaSkill charge attack.png Invincible Crusher 450% Wind damage to a foe.
All allies gain Status CriticalUp.png30% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 30% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.

Npc s 3040047000 01.jpg Petra (SSR)Skill charge attack.png Oblivion of the Winds 450%Massive Wind damage to a foe.
All Wind allies gain Status CriticalUpWind.png70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.

Weapon s 1040902100.jpg Dragon SlayerSkill charge attack.png Dragon-Bane Massive Wind damage to a foe.
Gain Status CriticalUp.png?% / 50% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: ?% chance of dealing 50% more damage.Duration: 4 turns
.
After 4★:
Gain Status Uplift.pngCharge Bar +20%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 20%
Strength: 20%
.

Weapon s 1040210900.jpg Orleans StandardSkill charge attack.png Holy Call Massive Wind damage to a foe. / All allies gain Status WindAtkUp.png25% Wind ATK UpWind ATK is boosted
Strength: 25%Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.
After 4★:
Gain Status CriticalUp.png??% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: ??% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.
(4★)
Weapon s 1040710900.jpg RaijodoSkill charge attack.png Suiha-Byouha Massive Wind damage to a foe.
Boost to all allies' critical hit rate.

Fugudoku square.jpg Fugudoku

Summon s 2040295000.jpg GearcycleMain Aura50% boost to Wind Elemental ATK.
Boost to critical hit rate for Wind attacks.
(3★)
Summon s 2040122000.jpg Morrigna (Summon)Main AuraBoost wind attack critical hit rate / 30% boost to Debuff Resistance.

Npc s 3040003000 01.jpg NezahualpilliIcon Extended Mastery Support Skill.png Extended Mastery Support Skill Boost to critical hit rate against foes with Status Sharp Eye 1.pngSharp EyeTargeted by a skill
Local status effect
.

Npc s 3040220000 01.jpg Suzaku KururugiIcon Support Skill.png I Have to Live! Boost to Suzaku's multiattack rate based on how low HP is.
Starts battle with Status Lethal Attack Dodged.pngLethal Attack Dodged (1 time)Can withstand lethal DMG (Leaves 1 HP / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
and Status Geass of Absolute Obedience.pngGeass of Absolute Obedience (Inactive)Geass of Absolute Obedience activates at end of turn in which Suzaku is almost knocked out (Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
. (Gain Status Geass of Absolute Obedience Active.pngGeass of Absolute Obedience (Active)ATK is boosted / DEF is boosted / Double attack rate is boosted / Triple attack rate is boosted / Slight chance to boost DMG for critical hits / Immune to DMG and debuffs for a fixed amount while in effect (Can't be removed)
Multiplier: UniqueDuration: 5 turns
at the end of turn in which Suzaku is below 25% HP [1 time])

Npc s 3030103000 01.jpg Farrah (Event)Icon Extended Mastery Support Skill.png Extended Mastery Support Skill Slight chance to deal massive critical DMG
Npc s 3030035000 01.jpg Feena (Event)Icon Extended Mastery Support Skill.png Extended Mastery Support Skill Slight chance to deal massive critical DMG
Npc s 3030130000 01.jpg Sakura ShingujiIcon Support Skill.png Koubu MK 2 Boost to stats when in Koubu (Cancels after 10 turns or upon using charge attack in Koubu)
Npc s 3030259000 01.jpg Yaia (Holiday)Icon Support Skill.png Protect This Smile 20% / 20% boost to critical hit rate20% chance of dealing 20% more damage. for all other allies when Yaia is a main ally.

Label Element Light.png

Npc s 3040331000 01.jpg Bobobo-bo Bo-boboAbility m 1445 3.png Wiggin' WarpathAll allies gain a random buff.
(When Status 71091.pngWig OutATK and multiattack rate are boosted based on lvl (Max: 8 / Can't be removed)
lvl is at 8:
Grant all buffs.
Reset Status 71091.pngWig OutATK and multiattack rate are boosted based on lvl (Max: 8 / Can't be removed)
lvl.)
(possible effect)Randomly grants all allies Status CriticalUp.png70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
. When Status 71091.pngWig OutATK and multiattack rate are boosted based on lvl (Max: 8 / Can't be removed)
lvl is 8, all effects are granted.

Npc s 3040134000 01.jpg Dorothy and ClaudiaAbility Ichijigamae.png WachterGain Status DmgUp.pngSupplemental DMGDMG dealt is supplemented
Strength: 1% of foe's max HP (Damage cap: 40,000)Duration: 3 turns
and Status CriticalUp.png50% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 50%Duration: 3 turns
.
At level 75:
Effect enhanced.

Npc s 3040298000 01.jpg Gawain (Light)Ability m 1283 3.png OvercomeGain Status TripleUp.pngGuaranteed TAGuaranteed triple attack regardless of Triple Attack Lowered debuffs
Duration: 2 turns
and Status CriticalUp.png50% / 50% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 50% chance of dealing 50% more damage.Duration: 2 turns
.
(When below 25% HP: Also gain Status Shield.pngShield (3000)Next ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
Strength: 3000Duration: Indefinite
and Status Repel.pngUnchallenged (2 times)Next DMG received will be ineffective
Duration: Indefinite
.)

Npc s 3040245000 01.jpg Jeanne d'Arc (Grand)Ability Eternal Divinity.png Eternal DivinityAll Light allies gain Status CriticalUpLight.png100% / 20% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 100% chance of dealing 20% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
, Status DamageCapUp.png15% DMG Cap UpMaximum amount of DMG that can be dealt per hit is boosted
Strength: 15%Duration: 3 turns
and Status Defiance.png15% ATK Up (1 time)ATK is boosted (1 time)
Strength: 15%Multiplier: AssassinDuration: 1 turn
.

Npc s 3040197000 01.jpg KumbhiraAbility Bamboo Splitter.png Bamboo Splitter400% Light damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~480,000).
Inflict Status LightResDown.png20% Light DEF DownDEF is lowered for light DMG
Strength: 20%Base Accuracy: 90%Duration: 180 seconds
.
Gain Status Boarforce Winds.pngBoarforce WindsDeals bonus DMG to all foes and gain Razorback Lances upon attacks (Can't be removed)
Duration: 3 turns
.
At level 95:
Damage increased to 500%.
Damage cap increased to ~700,000.
Debuff increased to Status LightResDown.png25% Light DEF DownDEF is lowered for light DMG
Strength: 25%Base Accuracy: 100%Duration: 180 seconds
.
Debuff accuracy increased to 100%.
All Light allies gain Status CriticalUpLight.png70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
and Status Keen.pngKeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Strength: 1% of foe's max HP (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 3 turns
.
Status Boarforce Winds.pngBoarforce WindsDeals bonus DMG to all foes and gain Razorback Lances upon attacks (Can't be removed)
Duration: 3 turns
upgraded to Status Boarforce Winds.pngBoarforce Winds+Deals 4-hit bonus light DMG to all foes and gains Razorback Lances upon attacks (Can't be removed)
Duration: 3 turns
.

Npc s 3040143000 01.jpg Mary (Holiday)Ability Piece of Cake.png Piece of CakeGrant an ally Status Uplift.pngCharge Bar +20%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 20%
Strength: 20%
, Status CriticalUp.png100% / 20% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 100% chance of dealing 20% more damage.Duration: 4 turns
, Status Bonus Damage.png50% Bonus Light DMGDeals bonus light DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
Strength: 50%Duration: 1 turn
, and Status Happy Sprinkles.pngHappy SprinklesATK is boosted / DEF is boosted
Strength: 50% / 50%Multiplier: NormalDuration: 4 turnsStacking: Special Buff
.

Npc s 3040178000 01.jpg Naoise (Summer)Ability Aureate Stance.png Aureate StanceGain Status C.A. DMG Boosted (1 time).png80% C.A. DMG Up (1 time)Charge attack DMG is boosted (1 time)
Strength: 80%Duration: Indefinite
, Status CA DMG Cap.png20% C.A. DMG Cap Up (1 time)Charge attack DMG cap is boosted (1 time)
Strength: 20%Duration: Indefinite
, and Status CriticalUp.png50% / 50% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 50% chance of dealing 50% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.
Consume Status Lumen Lance.pngLumen LanceConsumed upon using Naoise's skills / Recovers upon using charge attack (Can't be removed)
:
Affects all allies.

Npc s 3040371000 01.jpg NobitaAbility m 1620 3.png Aim Carefully!Gain Status CriticalUp.png100% / 50% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 100% chance of dealing 50% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.

Npc s 3040153000 01.jpg Sandalphon (Event)Ability The Power of One.png The Power of OneAll allies gain Status CriticalUp.png30% / 50% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 30% chance of dealing 50% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
and Status DmgUp.pngSupplemental DMGDMG dealt is supplemented
Strength: 1% of foe's max HP (Damage cap: 10,000)Duration: 3 turns
.

Npc s 3040187000 01.jpg Silva (Light)Ability Invisible Hawk.png Invisible HawkGain Status 1545.pngInto HidingWon't be targeted by a foe's one-ally attack if there is another ally available to target
Duration: 5 turns
, Status CriticalUp.png70% / 75% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 75% more damage.Duration: 5 turns
, Status CA DMG Cap.png40% C.A. DMG Cap UpCharge attack DMG cap is boosted
Strength: 40%Duration: 5 turns
, and Status Uplift.png20% UpliftedCharge bar is boosted on every turn
Strength: 20%Duration: 5 turns
.
Self-inflict Status DefenseDown.png50% DEF DownDEF is lowered
Strength: 50%Duration: 5 turns
.

Npc s 3040349000 01.jpg Zahlhamelina (Yukata)Ability m 1522 3.png Ilios FotizoAll Light allies gain Status CriticalUpLight.png100% / 20% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 100% chance of dealing 20% more damage.Duration: 5 turns
, Status DamageCapUp.png15% DMG Cap UpMaximum amount of DMG that can be dealt per hit is boosted
Strength: 15%Duration: 5 turns
, and Status Bonus Damage.png20% Bonus Light DMGDeals bonus light DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
Strength: 20%Duration: 5 turns
.

Npc s 3030177000 01.jpg Albert (Event)Ability Focus.png Spark RaidGain Status AttackUp.png30% ATK UpATK is boosted
Strength: 30%Duration: 3 turns
and Status CriticalUp.pngCritical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Duration: 3 turns
.

Npc s 3030210000 01.jpg Ezecrain (Event)Ability Amethyst.png Way of the AmethystAll allies gain a random effect.(possible effect)Randomly grants all allies Status CriticalUp.pngCritical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Duration: 1 turn
.

Npc s 3030174000 01.jpg NakoruruAbility Nakoruru 2.png Yatoro PokkuLight damage to all foes.
Gain Status CriticalUp.pngCritical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Duration: 3 turns
.
At level 65:
Effect enhanced.

Npc s 3040013000 01.jpg SeruelSkill charge attack.png Redbranch Cycle ++ 500%Massive Light damage to a foe.
All Light allies gain Status CriticalUpLight.png70% / 20% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 20% more damage.Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.

Npc s 3040031000 01.jpg TweyenSkill charge attack.png Asteroid Jaeger 500%Massive Light damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~2,020,000).
Gain Status Bring the Thunder.pngBring the ThunderNext Clincher Paralyzes a foe (Can't be removed)
Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
. (Next use of Clincher inflicts Status Paralysis.pngParalyzedCan't attack
Base Accuracy: 55%Duration: 60 seconds
.)
All allies gain Status CriticalUp.png100% / 50% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 100% chance of dealing 50% more damage.Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.

Weapon s 1040200000.jpg CletineSkill charge attack.png Palves Javelin Massive Light damage to a foe. / Gain Status CriticalUp.pngCritical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.

Weapon s 1040708900.jpg Hollowsky BowSkill charge attack.png Hollow Shot Massive Light damage to a foe.
All allies gain Status DamageCapUp.png5% DMG Cap UpMaximum amount of DMG that can be dealt per hit is boosted
Strength: 5%Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.
After 4★:
All Light allies gain Status CriticalUpLight.png60% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 60% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.
(4★)
Weapon s 1040213400.jpg Sacred StandardSkill charge attack.png Divine Wings Massive Light damage to a foe.
All Light allies gain Status CriticalUpLight.png70%-75% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 70%-75% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.
After 4★:
All Light allies also gain Status Uplift.pngCharge Bar +15%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 15%
Strength: 15%
.

Summon s 2040144000.jpg HectorMain AuraBoost to Light attack critical hit rate / 30% boost to Debuff Resistance.
Summon s 2040188000.jpg ThorMain Aura30% boost to Light allies' ATK / Slight chance to deal critical hits with big DMG for foes weak against Light.

Summon s 2040189000.jpg Levin Sisters (Summon)The Sky Knights Are Here to Help Random effect to all allies or all foes based on the Levin Sister that appears.(possible effect)Randomly grants all allies Status CriticalUp.pngCritical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Duration: 3 turns
.

Summon s 2040029000.jpg OdinGungnir Massive Light damage to all foes. Inflict Status DefenseDown.png20% DEF DownDEF is lowered
Strength: 20%Duration: 180 seconds
. All allies gain Status CriticalUp.png30% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 30% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
for 3 turns.
(4★)

Npc s 3040040000 01.jpg Jeanne d'ArcIcon Support Skill.png La Pucelle 10% / 30% boost to critical hit rate.10% chance of dealing 30% more damage.
Npc s 3040141000 01.jpg Vira (Grand)Icon Support Skill.png Primal Bits Start battle with 3 Status Bit 1.pngBitHas the displayed number of Bits (Max: 6 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
(Max: 6).
Consume 1 Status Bit 1.pngBitHas the displayed number of Bits (Max: 6 / Can't be removed)
upon attacking:

AmplifySeraphic modifier damage against Dark foes by 10% and 100% / 30% boost to critical hit rate100% chance of dealing 30% more damage..
At level 95:
Now start battle with 6 Status Bit 1.pngBitHas the displayed number of Bits (Max: 6 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Effect increased to 100% / 60% boost to critical hit rate100% chance of dealing 60% more damage..

Npc s 3040056000 01.jpg Zeta (Summer)Icon Extended Mastery Support Skill.png Extended Mastery Support Skill Boost to critical hit rate against foes with Status Arvess Fermare 1.pngArvess FermareTargeted by a skill
Local status effect
.

Npc s 3030131000 01.jpg Erica FontaineIcon Support Skill.png Koubu F2 Boost to stats when in Koubu. (Cancels after 10 turns or upon using charge attack in Koubu.)
Npc s 3030195000 01.jpg Jeanne d'Arc (SR)Icon Support Skill.png La Pucelle Boost to critical hit rate.20% chance of dealing 20% more damage.
Npc s 3030141000 01.jpg Nicholas (Event)Icon Support Skill.png Turbo Boost Boost to stats while in Turbo Boost. (Ends after 10 turns or when charge attack is used.)
Npc s 3020024000 01.jpg DaettaIcon Extended Mastery Support Skill.png Extended Mastery Support Skill Slight chance to deal massive critical DMG

Label Element Dark.png

Npc s 3040287000 01.jpg Amira (Summer)Ability m 1227 3.png Radiant HeartGain Status Substitute.pngSubstitute (All-Ally)Receives all attacks in place of allies
(Includes all-ally attacks)
Duration: 1 turn
.
(Consumes up to 3 Status 69371.pngSatietyConsumed by Amira's skills (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
lvls. Additional buffs based on number consumed.)
(possible effect)Grants Status CriticalUp.png50% / 50% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 50% chance of dealing 50% more damage.Duration: 1 turn
when Status 69371.pngSatietyConsumed by Amira's skills (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
lvl is at least 2.

Npc s 3040120000 01.jpg Cagliostro (Dark)Ability Arcana Evolution.png Arcana EvolutionAll Dark allies gain Status CriticalUpDark.png50% / 40% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 50% chance of dealing 40% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
, Status AttackUp.png20% ATK UpATK is boosted
Strength: 20%Duration: 3 turns
, Status DefenseUp.png20% DEF UpDEF is boosted
Strength: 20%Duration: 3 turns
, and Status Dispel Cancel.pngDispel Cancel (1 time)Effects that remove buffs will be nullified (1 time)
Duration: Indefinite
.

Npc s 3040198000 01.jpg Eustace (Dark)Ability Shed Your Blood.png Shed Your BloodAll Dark allies gain Status CriticalUpDark.png70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
, Status Keen.pngKeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Duration: 3 turns
, and Status DamageCapUp.png10% DMG Cap UpMaximum amount of DMG that can be dealt per hit is boosted
Strength: 10%Duration: 3 turns
.
(When charge bar is 80% or higher: Eustace also gains Status Aubade du Flamek.pngAubade du FlamekDeals bonus dark DMG for charge attacks (Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.)

Npc s 3040086000 01.jpg ForteAbility Critical.png Conqueror WingGain Status CriticalUp.png60% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 60% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
and Status DoubleUp.png70% DA UpDouble attack rate is boosted
Strength: 70%Duration: 3 turns
.
From 7th turn onward: Affects all allies.

Npc s 3040346000 01.jpg Meg (Summer)Ability m 1530 3.png Shark in Open WaterGain Status CriticalUp.png70% / 20% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 20% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
, Status Keen.pngKeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Strength: 1% of foe's max HP (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 3 turns
, and Status Adversity.png10% DMG AmplifiedDMG for one-foe attacks and counterattacks is amplified
Strength: 10%Multiplier: SeraphicDuration: 3 turns
.

Npc s 3040063000 01.jpg NarmayaAbility Aurora 2.png KyokasuigetsuGain Status Defiance.pngSalted Wound (Kaleidoscope) (1 time)ATK is boosted for 1 hit against foes with Kaleidoscope effect
Strength: 280%Multiplier: AssassinDuration: 1 turn 2/3 effectiveness when used with charge attack
, Status AttackUp.png20% ATK UpATK is boosted
Strength: 20%Multiplier: NormalDuration: 1 turn
, and Status CriticalUp.png50% / 50% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 50% chance of dealing 50% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.

Npc s 3040145000 01.jpg OliviaAbility Nevermore.png NevermoreGain Status Shield.pngShield (3000)Next ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
Strength: 3000Duration: Indefinite
, Status Veil.pngVeilDebuffs will be nullified (1 time)
Duration: Indefinite"Veil" is an unofficial name used by the wiki for this status effect. Its actual in-game name is "Immune."
, and Status 6866 3.pngFallen WingsTriple attack rate, critical hit rate, debuff success rate, and DMG cap are boosted / Bonus Dark DMG effect (Can't be removed / Ends upon taking DMG 3 times)
Duration: Indefinite
.
(Fallen Wings effect ends upon taking damage 3 times.)

Npc s 3040111000 01.jpg OrchidAbility Puppet Strings.png Puppet StringsGain Status Puppet Strings.pngPuppet StringsStats are sharply boosted (Cancels upon exceeding DMG stack / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
and a shield effect worth 40% of caster's max HP (Max: 8000).
When shield effect ends: Self-inflict Status Tangled Strings.pngTangled StringsStats are sharply lowered (Can't be removed)
Strength: 50% ATK Down / 20% DEF Down / 100% DA Down / 100% TA Down / 0% critical hit rateMultiplier: UniqueDuration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.
At level 55:
Effect enhanced.

Npc s 3040278000 01.jpg Predator (SSR)Ability m 1164 3.png Laughing PhantomGain Status Defiance.pngSalted Wound (1 time)ATK is boosted when foe is in break mode
Strength: 280%Multiplier: AssassinDuration: 1 turn
, Status AttackUp.png20% ATK UpATK is boosted
Strength: 20%Multiplier: NormalDuration: 1 turn
, and Status CriticalUp.png50% / 50% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 50% chance of dealing 50% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.
(When below 25% HP: Also gain Status Dodge 1.pngDodge All (1 time)Takes no DMG or debuffs while in effect for a set period
Duration: Indefinite
.)

Npc s 3040094000 01.jpg VeightAbility m 1634 3.png Noble BloodGain Status VeightAwaken 2.pngAwakeningATK, DEF, multiattack rate, critical hit rate, dodge rate, and hostility are boosted from awakening (Can't be removed / Ends upon taking DMG 2 times)
Duration: Indefinite
. (Ends upon taking damage 2 times.)

Npc s 3040174000 01.jpg Wulf and RenieAbility Renie's Tears.png Renie's TearsRenie's rallying cry grants Status Renie's Tears.pngRenie's TearsATK is boosted / DEF is boosted / Deals bonus dark DMG / Attacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG / Chance of lowering DMG taken (Can't be removed)
Strength: 80% ATK Up / 80% DEF Up / 20% Bonus Dark DMG effect / 50% / 50% Critical Up50% chance of dealing 50% more damage. / 100% / 30% Armored100% chance of taking 30% less damage effectMultiplier: NormalDuration: 4 turns
to Wulf.
Remove all Status Lone Wolf Scar 5.pngLone Wolf ScarMore likely to be attacked / Can't attack and will take hit to DEF when Lone Wolf Scars reaches 5 (Can't be removed)
s.
Restore 20% of caster's HP (Healing cap: 2000).
(Requires 5 Status Lone Wolf Scar 1.pngLone Wolf ScarMore likely to be attacked / Can't attack and will take hit to DEF when Lone Wolf Scars reaches 5 (Can't be removed)
s. Consumes all of charge bar)

Npc s 3030189000 01.jpg Cagliostro (Event)Ability Clear.png PhantasmagoriaRemove 1 debuff from caster.
Gain Status CriticalUp.pngCritical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Duration: 3 turns
and Status Reversed Ouroboros.pngReversed OuroborosATK is boosted / DEF is boosted / Double attack rate is boosted
Duration: 3 turns
.
At level 65:
Now affects all allies.

Npc s 3030196000 01.jpg Jamil (Dark)Ability Yataghan.png YataghanDark damage to a foe. (Boost to effect with each cast / Max: 6 boosts)
At level 45:
Also gain Status CriticalUp.pngCritical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Duration: 5 turns
.

Npc s 3030185000 01.jpg LudmilaAbility Lucky Laughing Fit.png Lucky Laughing FitGain Status CriticalUp.pngCritical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Duration: 3 turns
.

Npc s 3030246000 01.jpg Olivia (Event)Ability Quick.png Rebellious YouthGain Status DoubleUp.pngDA UpDouble attack rate is boosted
Duration: 3 turns
and Status CriticalUp.png100% / 20% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 100% chance of dealing 20% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.

Npc s 3030263000 01.jpg SkullAbility Defiance.png Crazy Blitz IIGain Status Defiance.pngDefiance (1 time)ATK is boosted for foes in Overdrive
Duration: 1 turn
, Status AttackUp.png20% ATK UpATK is boosted
Strength: 20%Duration: 1 turn
, and Status CriticalUp.png30% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 30% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.

Npc s 3030321000 01.jpg Wulf and Renie (Halloween)Ability m 1291 3.png Nacht FangGain Status Uplift.pngCharge Bar +30%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 30%
Strength: 30%
.
(When Status 6979.pngLone Wolf TrickLvl rises upon using Schutz aus Eisen or charge attack (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
lvl is 5:
Also gain Status 6980.pngNacht FangATK is boosted / DEF is boosted / Deals bonus dark DMG / Attacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG / Chance of lowering DMG taken (Can't be removed)
Multiplier: NormalDuration: 4 turns
.)

Npc s 3040112000 01.jpg Zeta (Dark)Skill charge attack.png Solar Spike 450%Massive Dark damage to a foe.
All allies gain Status CriticalUp.png30% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 30% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.

Architect Frame square.jpg Architect FrameSkill charge attack.png Lightwhip Flurry Massive Dark damage to a foe.
Gain Status CriticalUp.pngCritical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.

Weapon s 1040014300.jpg Fallen SwordSkill charge attack.png Fallen Slash Massive Dark damage to a foe.
Gain Status DarkATKUpStack.png10% Dark ATK Up (Stackable / Max: 30%)Dark ATK is boosted (Stackable)
Strength: 10% (Max: 30%)Duration: Indefinite
and Status CriticalUp.png30% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 30% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.
After 4★:
Buff increased to Status CriticalUp.png30% / 50% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 30% chance of dealing 50% more damage.Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.
All allies gain Status Shield.pngShield (1500)Next ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
Strength: 1500Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.

Weapon s 1040706000.jpg Qilin BowSkill charge attack.png Ebon Blade Massive Dark damage to a foe.
All allies gain Status CriticalUp.png30% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 30% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.

Weapon s 1040809100.jpg UnheilSkill charge attack.png Corposant Massive Dark damage to a foe.
Dark allies gain Status CriticalUpDark.png70% / 50% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 50% more damage.Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.
After 4★:
Dark allies also gain Status DamageCapUp.png15% DMG Cap UpMaximum amount of DMG that can be dealt per hit is boosted
Strength: 15%Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.

Weapon s 1030902900.jpg Confection CutterSkill charge attack.png Pastry Cutter Big Dark damage to a foe.
Gain Status CriticalUp.pngCritical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
.

Summon s 2040134000.jpg AnubisMain AuraBoost Dark attack critical hit rate / 30% boost to Debuff Resistance.
Summon s 2040038000.jpg BrunnhildeMain AuraBoost to superior element's critical hit rate
Summon s 2040309000.jpg Flamek PactMain Aura40% boost to Dark ATK.
30% / 30% Boost to critical hit rate for Dark attacks30% chance of dealing 30% more damage..

Summon s 2040086000.jpg Inchoate WorldMain AuraVaries by day of the week.
Monday: 10% boost to Dark Elemental Attack. 150% boost to Dark chain burst damage. Boosts Dark critical hit rate.
Tuesday: 10% boost to Fire Elemental Attack. 150% boost to Fire chain burst damage. Boosts Fire critical hit rate.
Wednesday: 10% boost to Water Elemental Attack. 150% boost to Water chain burst damage. Boosts Water critical hit rate.
Thursday: 10% boost to Wind Elemental Attack. 150% boost to Wind chain burst damage. Boosts Wind critical hit rate.
Friday: 15% boost to EXP.
Saturday: 10% boost to Earth Elemental Attack. 150% boost to Earth chain burst damage. Boosts Earth critical hit rate.
Sunday: 10% boost to Light Elemental Attack. 150% boost to Light chain burst damage. Boosts Light critical hit rate.
(3★)
Summon s 2040301000.jpg KrelkulkilMain Aura50% boost to Dark Elemental ATK. Boost to critical hit rate for Dark attacks. (3★)

Summon s 2040394000.jpg Automagod TriumvirateSingle-File Formation 6-hit, 150% Dark damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~60,000 per hit~360,000 total).
Random buff to all allies.
(possible effect)Randomly grants all allies Status CriticalUp.png30% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 30% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.

Summon s 2040207000.jpg H.P.A.H.P.A. All allies gettin' a boost and feelin' the jive! Jeah, jeah, jeah!
(Random effect to all allies.)
Hidden Effect: Katalina also gains Status DefenseUp.png100% DEF UpDEF is boosted
Strength: 100%Duration: 1 turn
. Vira also gains Status AttackUp.png50% ATK UpATK is boosted
Strength: 50%Duration: 1 turn
.
(possible effect)Randomly grants all allies Status CriticalUp.pngCritical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Duration: 3 turns
.

Npc s 3040137000 01.jpg AzazelIcon Support Skill.png Brazen Wings Boost to dodge rate against Status Blind.pngBlindedAttacks have a slight chance to miss
foes.
Boost to critical hit rate~100% chance of dealing 20% more damage. against Status Poison.pngPoisonedHP is lowered on every turn
foes.

Npc s 3040251000 01.jpg Helel ben ShalemIcon Support Skill.png Dusk Speaker's Duty Raise Status Entranced.pngEntrancedMultiattack rate is boosted based on Entranced lvl (Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
lvl by 1 upon using charge attack (Max: 3).
(Boost to multiattack rate based on Entranced lvl. Sharp boost to stats at lvl 3.)

Npc s 3040173000 01.jpg JokerIcon Support Skill.png Adverse Resolve 60~70% / 30% boost to critical hit rate against a foe in Overdrive.60~70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.
Npc s 3040173000 01.jpg JokerIcon Extended Mastery Support Skill.png Extended Mastery Support Skill Deal critical hits against a foe with ComatoseStatus Sleep.pngComatoseCan't attack and takes big DMG
(Chance to end upon taking DMG)
Takes 50% more damage
Local status effect

Status Sleep 1.pngComatoseCan't attack and takes big DMG
(Chance to end upon taking DMG)
Takes 50% more damage
Local status effect
effect.

Npc s 3040216000 01.jpg KarylIcon Support Skill.png You're Dead Meat! 40% / 50% boost to critical hit rate.40% chance of dealing 50% more damage.
Npc s 3040063000 01.jpg NarmayaIcon Extended Mastery Support Skill.png Extended Mastery Support Skill Boost to critical hit rate against foes with Status 4002 11.pngKaleidoscopeTargeted by a skill
Local status effect
.

Npc s 3040203000 01.jpg Tanya (SSR)Icon Support Skill.png Eyes Ahead, Everyone 30% / 30% boost to Dark allies' critical hit rate30% chance of dealing 30% more damage. against foes with Status Poison.pngPoisonedHP is lowered on every turn
.

Npc s 3040057000 01.jpg VaniaIcon Support Skill.png Selfish Royal 10% / 30% boost to critical hit rate.10% chance of dealing 30% more damage.
Npc s 3030221000 01.jpg Vania (SR)Icon Support Skill.png Queen's Charge Boost to attack specs based on number of Status Vampyr Drop 1.pngVampyr DropAttack specs are boosted based on number of Vampyr Drops (Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
(Max: 2).

Label Element Any.png

Npc s 3030182000 01.jpg Lyria (Event)Ability Roaring Fire.png Roaring FireAll allies gain Status AttackUp.png30% ATK UpATK is boosted
Strength: 30%Multiplier: NormalDuration: 3 turns
and Status CriticalUp.png50% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 50% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.
At level 90:
Buffs increased to Status AttackUp.png50% ATK UpATK is boosted
Strength: 50%Multiplier: NormalDuration: 3 turns
and Status CriticalUp.png100% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 100% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.
All allies also gain Status DamageCapUp.png10% DMG Cap UpMaximum amount of DMG that can be dealt per hit is boosted
Strength: 10%Duration: 3 turns
.

Class 100201 sw icon.png Ability Critical.png Power RaiseGain Status CriticalUp.png50% / 50% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 50% chance of dealing 50% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.

Class 140301 kn icon.png Ability Assassin.png Crack Shot IIIGain Status AttackUp.png20% ATK UpATK is boosted
Strength: 20%Multiplier: NormalDuration: 1 turn
, Status Defiance.pngSalted Wound (1 time)ATK is boosted when foe is in break mode
Strength: 350%Multiplier: AssassinDuration: 1 turn 2/3 effectiveness when used with Charge Attack
, and Status CriticalUp.png100% / 50% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 100% chance of dealing 50% more damage.Duration: 1 turn
.
At level 30:
Also gain Status Bonus Damage.png30% Bonus Superior Elemental DMGDeals bonus superior element DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
Strength: 30%Duration: 1 turn
.

Class 170301 bw icon.png Ability Frequency.png Frequency JamAll allies gain Status Dodge.png~35% Dodge Rate UpImmune to DMG and debuffs for a fixed amount while in effect
Strength: ~35%Duration: 2 turns
and Status CriticalUp.png40% / 40% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 40% chance of dealing 40% more damage.Duration: 2 turns
.

Class 190301 sp icon.png Ability Swan Song.png Swan SongAll parties gain Status Uplift.png10% Charge Bar Gain UpCharge bar gain is boosted
Strength: 10%Duration: 3 turns
.
Spear: All parties gain Status CriticalUp.png80% / 20% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 80% chance of dealing 20% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.
Axe: All allies gain Status Drain.pngDrainNormal attack and C.A. DMG dealt is partially absorbed to HP
Strength: (Healing cap: 800)Duration: 3 turns
and Status 1057.png10% Debuff Success BoostedDebuff success rate is boosted
Strength: 10%Duration: 3 turns
.

Class 410301 ax icon.png Ability Laughing Logger.png Laughing Logger400% elemental damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~630,000).
Gain Status CriticalUp.png~70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: ~70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.
From 2nd cast onward: Also gain Status Keen.pngKeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
Strength: (Damage cap: 50,000)Duration: 3 turns
.
From 3rd cast onward: Also gain Status DamageCapUp.png15% DMG Cap UpMaximum amount of DMG that can be dealt per hit is boosted
Strength: 15%Duration: 3 turns
.

Class 430301 me icon.png Ability m 1200 1.png Rock Crusher400% elemental damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~700,000).
Gain Status Bonus Damage.png25% Bonus DMGDeals bonus DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
Strength: 25%Duration: 4 turns
, Status Armored.png100% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 100% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 4 turns
, and Status CriticalUp.png70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 4 turns
.

Class 210201 kt icon.png Ability Shuriken.png Fuma Shuriken100% elemental damage to a foe.
Bonus effects from seal combo.If the target has any element seal (level 1) inflict 30% DEF Lowered and Seal level 2, gain Elemental Resist Down and another buff.
Katana: Cut to Ability Ninjutsu.png NinjutsuBonus effects from seal combo.'s cooldown.
Melee: Gain Status AttackUp.png50% ATK UpATK is boosted
Strength: 50%Duration: 3 turns
and Status DoubleUp.pngDA UpDouble attack rate is boosted
Duration: 3 turns
.

(When cast upon Status LightMark1.pngLightning SealLightning Seal is cast
Inflict Status LightResDown.png30% Light DEF DownDEF is lowered for light DMG
Strength: 30%Duration: 180 seconds
and Status LightMark2.pngLightning Seal IILightning Seal II is cast
Duration: 180 seconds
. Self-inflict Status DarkResDown.png30% Dark DEF DownDEF is lowered for dark DMG
Strength: 30%Duration: 3 turns
. Gain Status CriticalUp.png50% / 50% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 50% chance of dealing 50% more damage.Duration: 1 turn
.
)
Class 210201 kt icon.png Ability Ninjutsu.png NinjutsuBonus effects from seal combo. (FireMark.png + WaterMark.png = EncountGain Status CriticalUp.png50% / 50% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 50% chance of dealing 50% more damage.Duration: 1 turn
.
)

Class 210301 kt icon.png Ability Runeweaving.png RuneweavingCall forth the power of the tetra-elements to cast a spell.
At level 30:
Also gain Status Uplift.pngCharge Bar +30%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 30%
Strength: 30%
.

  (WaterRune.png + FireRune.png = Flaming SaberGain Instant ChargeInstantly sets Charge Bar to 100%
Unaffected by Charge Bar Gain status effects.
No effect when afflicted by Shorted debuffs or when Charge Bar is above 100%.
.
Status Fire Circle 1.pngFire CircleA magic circle possessing the power of fire (Max: 2 / Can't be removed)
: All allies gain Status CriticalUp.pngCritical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Duration: 3 turns
.
)

Class 220201 kt icon.png Ability Meditation.png Self ReflectionGain Status AttackUp.png60% ATK UpATK is boosted
Strength: 60%Multiplier: NormalDuration: 1 turn
and Status CriticalUp.png??% / 50% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: ??% chance of dealing 50% more damage.Duration: 1 turn
.
Remove all debuffs from caster.
(Consumes 30% of charge bar.)

Class 220301 kt icon.png Ability One with the Blade.png One with the BladeGain Status Clarity of Mind.pngClarity of MindDouble attack rate is boosted / Triple attack rate is boosted
(Can't be removed)
Strength: DA: Guaranteed / TA: 30%Duration: IndefiniteStacking: Special Buff
and Status CriticalUp.png50% / 50% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 50% chance of dealing 50% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
.
At level 30:
Also gain Status Uplift.pngCharge Bar +50%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 50%
Strength: 50%
.

Class 230301 sw icon.png Ability Colmillos.png ColmillosGain Status Colmillos.pngColmillosATK is boosted / Double attack rate is boosted / Slight chance to boost DMG for critical hits / Sword energy effects don't activate upon taking DMG (Can't be removed)
Duration: Until recast
. (Recast to end.)
Status Colmillos.pngColmillosATK is boosted / Double attack rate is boosted / Slight chance to boost DMG for critical hits / Sword energy effects don't activate upon taking DMG (Can't be removed)
Duration: Until recast
: 20% ATK UpNormal modifier, 20% DA Up, 50% / 30% boost to critical hit rate50% chance of dealing 30% more damage., and Defend effects don't activate.

Class 240301 gu icon.png Ability Selfharm.png FortitudeGain Status Adversity.png10% DMG AmplifiedDMG for one-foe attacks and counterattacks is amplified
Strength: 10%Multiplier: SeraphicDuration: 5 turns
, Status Jammed.pngJammedATK is greatly boosted based on how low HP is
Strength: 7%-20%Duration: 5 turns
, and Status CriticalUp.png70% / 50% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 50% more damage.Duration: 5 turns
..

Class 250301 wa icon.png Ability Special Bomb.png Paws of PowerGain Status DoubleUp.png40% DA UpDouble attack rate is boosted
Strength: 40%Duration: 3 turns
, Status TripleUp.png30% TA UpTriple attack rate is boosted
Strength: 30%Duration: 3 turns
, and Status CriticalUp.png100% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 100% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
. Consumes 3 Status MP 1.pngMPMagic power is amplified
.

Maverick square.jpg MaverickSkill charge attack.png Shot through the Heart Massive Dark DMG to a foe.
All allies gain Status CriticalUp.png80%? / 20% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 80%? chance of dealing 20% more damage.Duration: 3.5 turnsStacking: Does not stack with TweyenApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.

Gae Bulg square.jpg Gae Bulg
Mjolnir square.jpg Mjolnir