Jump to navigation Jump to search
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Male|
|Voice Actor||Jun Fukuyama|
|How to Recruit|
|Persona 5: Thievery in Blue|
|A teenager who was forced to move from his hometown after an influential public figure accused him of a crime he didn't commit. On the surface he appears to be a common high schooler, but below that is the leader of the Phantom Thieves of Hearts. Blessed with the power to utilize a multitude of Personas, it's fitting that this Wild Card is also the ace in the hole for the Phantom Thieves.|
|All-Out Attack|| Massive Dark damage to a foe (Boost to C.A. DMG based on how low foe's HP is).
Random bonus effect.
|Eiha|| 6 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
|400% Dark damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~440,000).|
|Sukunda|| 7 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
|Inflict on a foe.|
|Tkachev||2 turns||-|| Lvl 1
|| 5-hit damage to random foes (Uses 1
(Start battle with 3 / Can't recover bullets)
|Dream Needle||6 turns||1-2 turns|| Lvl 45
Complete Thievery in Blue after the Jun 23 (JST) update
| 200% Dark damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~200,000).
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Adverse Resolve|| Lvl 1
||60~70% / 30% boost to critical hit rate against a foe in Overdrive.60~70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.|
|1 More|| Lvl 1
||Can immediately reuse Eiha when used against a Light foe (Once per turn)|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP|| Deal critical hits against a foe with Comatose
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
- When the foe's HP equals 100%, the damage multiplier equals 450%. This damage increases up to 100% at 1% HP.
- The effect of All-Out Attack depends on which character appears during the charge attack animation.
|Mona||Dia||Restore 30% of Joker's HP (Healing cap: 1500).|
|Panther||Tarunda||Inflicton a foe.|
Only the greater between , or the total of plus other special debuffs will be applied.
can be applied together with or other special debuffs that inflict debuff resist down (e.g. ), they will not stack.
- Field effects and will stack however.
is applied, there is an approximate 50% to 60% chance for both normal attacks and special attacks to miss.
- Normal attacks are rolled per hit; it is possible for a triple attack to miss 2 times and hit 1 time.
- Special attacks are rolled in its entirety; either everything hits or everything misses.
- Plain damage will always hit.
- is fully restored upon being revived.
- and have an equal chance to be inflicted.
- The reuse of Eiha does not carry over to the next turn. If the skill is not used, the skill will be put on cooldown on the next turn, resulting in a 1-turn loss of cooldown time.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8|
- Gamewith Joker https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/109223
- jpokiehl Sukunda https://twitter.com/jpokiehl/status/1008706001355206656
- Hecate_Mk2 Joker http://gbf-verification.blog.jp/archives/10215151.html