From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Male|
|Voice Actor||Jun Fukuyama|
|How to Recruit|
|Persona 5: Thievery in Blue|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|A teenager who was forced to move from his hometown after an influential public figure accused him of a crime he didn't commit. On the surface he appears to be a common high schooler, but below that is the leader of the Phantom Thieves of Hearts. Blessed with the power to utilize a multitude of Personas, it's fitting that this Wild Card is also the ace in the hole for the Phantom Thieves.|
|All-Out Attack|| Massive Dark damage to a foe (Boost to C.A. DMG based on how low foe's HP is).
Random bonus effect.
|Eiha|| 6 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
|400% Dark damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~440,000).|
|Sukunda|| 7 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
|Inflict on a foe.|
|Tkachev||2 turns||-|| Lvl 1
|| 5-hit damage to random foes (Uses 1
(Start battle with 3 / Can't recover bullets)
|Dream Needle||6 turns||1-2 turns|| Lvl 45
Complete Thievery in Blue after the Jun 23 (JST) update
|200% Dark damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~200,000). Inflict .|
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Adverse Resolve|| Lvl 1
||Boost to critical hit rate against a foe in Overdrive60%~70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.|
|1 More|| Lvl 1
||Can immediately reuse Eiha when used against a Light foe (Once per turn)|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Deal critical hits against a foe with Comatose effect|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
- When the foe's HP equals 100%, the damage multiplier equals 450%. This damage increases up to 100% at 1% HP.
- The effect of All-Out Attack depends on which character appears during the charge attack animation.
|Mona||Dia||Restore 30% of Joker's HP (Healing cap: 1500).|
|Panther||Tarunda||Inflicton a foe.|
Only the greater between , or the total of plus other special debuffs will be applied.
can be applied together with or other special debuffs that inflict debuff resist down (e.g. ), they will not stack.
- Field effects and will stack however.
is applied, there is an approximate 50% to 60% chance for both normal attacks and special attacks to miss.
- Normal attacks are rolled per hit; it is possible for a triple attack to miss 2 times and hit 1 time.
- Special attacks are rolled in its entirety; either everything hits or everything misses.
- Plain damage will always hit.
- Joker regains all three stacks of when he is revived.
- and have an equal chance to be inflicted.
- The reuse of Eiha does not carry over to the next turn. If the skill is not used, the cooldown will be set to 6 turns (Lvl 55: 5 turns) on the next turn resulting in a 1-turn loss of cooldown time.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
- Gamewith Joker https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/109223
- jpokiehl Sukunda https://twitter.com/jpokiehl/status/1008706001355206656
- Hecate_Mk2 Joker http://gbf-verification.blog.jp/archives/10215151.html