Joker

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
  Game   Strategy   Lore   Voice    
Rarity SSR.png
[Wild Card]This title is a translation sourced from Granblue Fantasy.
Joker

Npc zoom 3040173000 01.png

Npc zoom 3040173000 02.png

Joker SDA.png

Joker SDB.png

MAX HP 1300
MAX ATK 8700
Element Label Element Dark.png
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game. Label Race Human.png
Style Label Type Special.png
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid. Label Weapon Dagger.png Label Weapon Gun.png
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute. Male
Voice Actor Jun Fukuyama
How to Recruit
Persona 5: Thievery in Blue

ID 3040173000
Char ID
Uncap Limit Icon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.png
Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute. Status Blush 4.pngStatus Blush 4.pngStatus Blush 4.png
NameJP ジョーカー
TitleJP ワイルドカード
Voice ActorJP 福山潤
Release Date 2018-06-18
Other Sites
Icon Gamewith.pngGamewith

A teenager who was forced to move from his hometown after an influential public figure accused him of a crime he didn't commit. On the surface he appears to be a common high schooler, but below that is the leader of the Phantom Thieves of Hearts. Blessed with the power to utilize a multitude of Personas, it's fitting that this Wild Card is also the ace in the hole for the Phantom Thieves.

Charge Attack

Charge Attack
Icon Name Effect
Skill charge attack.png All-Out Attack Massive Dark damage to a foe (Boost to C.A. DMG based on how low foe's HP is).
Random bonus effect.

Skills

Skills
Icon Name Cooldown Duration Obtained Effect
Ability Eiha.png Eiha 6 turns
Lvl 55:
5 turns
- Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
400% Dark damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~440,000).[1]
Ability Sukunda.png Sukunda 7 turns
Lvl 75:
6 turns
3 turns Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
Inflict Status Sukunda 3.pngSukundaDebuff resistance is lowered / Attacks and special attacks have a chance to miss

Strength: 20% / 50% ~ 60%
Base Accuracy: 100%
Duration: 3 turns
on a foe.[2]
Ability Tocachev.png Tkachev 2 turns - Lvl 1
5-hit damage to random foes (Uses 1 Status Bullet (Joker) 1.pngBullet1 is used upon using Joker's skill
).
Gain Status Uplift.png30% Charge BoostInstantly boosts Charge Bar 30%

Strength: 30%
.
(Start battle with 3 Status Bullet (Joker) 1.pngBullet1 is used upon using Joker's skill
/ Can't recover bullets)
Ability Dream Needle.png Dream Needle 6 turns 1-2 turns Lvl 45
Complete Thievery in Blue after the Jun 23 (JST) update
200% Dark damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~200,000). Inflict Status Sleep 1.pngComatoseCan't attack and takes big DMG
(Chance to end upon taking DMG)

Base Accuracy: 80%
Duration: 1-2 turns
Takes 50% more damage
Local status effect
.[1]

Support Skills

Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.
Icon Name Obtained Effect
Icon Support Skill.png Adverse Resolve Lvl 1
Boost to critical hit rate against a foe in Overdrive60%~70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.[1]
Icon Support Skill.png 1 More Lvl 1
Can immediately reuse Eiha when used against a Light foe (Once per turn)
Icon Extended Mastery Support Skill.png Extended Mastery Support Skill EMP Deal critical hits against a foe with Comatose effect

Extended Mastery Perks

Extended Mastery Perks
Style ZenithAtk.pngATK
★☆☆★★☆★★★
+500+800+1000
ZenithDef.pngDEF
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithDebuffRes.pngDebuff Resistance
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithODA.pngOverdrive Attack
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithModeBar.pngOverdrive Curbed
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
RaceCalled "Type" in-game. ZenithAtk.pngATK
★☆☆★★☆★★★
+500+800+1000
ZenithDef.pngDEF
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithHP.pngHP
★☆☆★★☆★★★
250500750
ZenithDA.pngDouble Attack Rate
★☆☆★★☆★★★
3%5%6%
ZenithCritHit.pngCritical Hit
★☆☆★★☆★★★
12% chance for 12% more DMG20% chance for 20% more DMG25% chance for 25% more DMG
Individual ZenithDA.pngDouble Attack Rate
★☆☆★★☆★★★
3%5%6%
ZenithCritHit.pngCritical Hit
★☆☆★★☆★★★
12% chance for 12% more DMG20% chance for 20% more DMG25% chance for 25% more DMG
ZenithSkillDmg.pngSkill Damage
★☆☆★★☆★★★
10%15%20%
ZenithDebuffAcc.pngDebuff Success Rate Up
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithSupportSkill.pngDeal critical hits against a foe with Comatose effect
Over Mastery Bonus Icon augment2 l.pngPerpetuity Ring

‎‎

Gameplay Notes[edit]

All-Out Attack[edit]

  • When the foe's HP equals 100%, the damage multiplier equals 450%. This damage increases up to 100% at 1% HP.[3]
  • The effect of All-Out Attack depends on which character appears during the charge attack animation.[1]
Character Skill Effect
Joker - Joker gains Status DoubleUp.png30% DA UpDouble attack rate is boosted

Strength: 30%
Duration: 3.5 turns
Applied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.
Skull Tarukaja Joker gains Status AttackUp.png30% ATK UpATK is boosted

Strength: 30%
Multiplier: Normal
Duration: 3.5 turns
Applied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.
Mona Dia Restore 30% of Joker's HP (Healing cap: 1500).
Panther Tarunda Inflict Status AttackDown.png30% ATK DownATK is lowered

Strength: 30%
Duration: 180 seconds
Stacking: Single
on a foe.
Fox Tetrakarn Joker gains Status Repel.png40% RepelTaking less DMG and reflects attacks

Strength: 40%
Duration: 2 Hits / Indefinite
Damage Cut reducing damage taken and reflecting attacks.
Warning! Does not work for Plain Damage!
.

Sukunda[edit]

  • While Status Sukunda 3.pngSukundaDebuff resistance is lowered / Attacks and special attacks have a chance to miss
    can be applied together with Status DebuffResDown.pngDebuff Res. DownDebuff resistance is lowered
    or other special debuffs that inflict debuff resist down (e.g. Status Corrosion.pngCorrosionDebuff resistance is lowered / HP is lowered on every turn
    ), they will not stack.
    Only the greater between Status Sukunda 3.pngSukundaDebuff resistance is lowered / Attacks and special attacks have a chance to miss
    , or the total of Status DebuffResDown.pngDebuff Res. DownDebuff resistance is lowered
    plus other special debuffs will be applied.[2]
  • When Status Sukunda 3.pngSukundaDebuff resistance is lowered / Attacks and special attacks have a chance to miss
    is applied, there is an approximate 50% to 60% chance for both normal attacks and special attacks to miss.
    • Normal attacks are rolled per hit; it is possible for a triple attack to miss 2 times and hit 1 time.
    • Special attacks are rolled in its entirety; either everything hits or everything misses.
    • Plain damage will always hit.

Tkachev[edit]

  • Joker regains all three stacks of Status Bullet (Joker) 3.pngBullet1 is used upon using Joker's skill
    when he is revived.

Dream Needle[edit]

  • Status Sleep 1.pngComatoseCan't attack and takes big DMG
    (Chance to end upon taking DMG)

    Duration: 1 turns
    Takes 50% more damage
    Local status effect
    and Status Sleep 2.pngComatoseCan't attack and takes big DMG
    (Chance to end upon taking DMG)

    Duration: 2 turns
    Takes 50% more damage
    Local status effect
    have an equal chance to be inflicted.

1 More[edit]

  • The reuse of Eiha does not carry over to the next turn. If the skill is not used, the cooldown will be set to 6 turns (Lvl 55: 5 turns) on the next turn resulting in a 1-turn loss of cooldown time.

Uncap Materials

Uncap 1★ Uncap 2★ Uncap 3★ Uncap 4★ Uncap 5★

References[edit]

  1. 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Gamewith Joker https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/109223
  2. 2.0 2.1 jpokiehl Sukunda https://twitter.com/jpokiehl/status/1008706001355206656
  3. Hecate_Mk2 Joker http://gbf-verification.blog.jp/archives/10215151.html