From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
This article is about the recruitable imaginary character. For the non-party character, see Imperial Prime Minister Freesia.
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Yuhko Kaida|
|How to Recruit|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|Listen, dude. Freezie's, like, my goddess. Sure she looks mean, but that heavenly smile of hers... dude. It totally stole my heart away. When I think of her, I feel a throbbing... Wait, that sounds kinda dirty. I meant a throbbing in my heart, okay! My heart! Anyway, my chest feels like it's gonna burst! I'm tellin' you, she's gonna be the end of me, man! Ah, I'd give anything to hold her in my arms right now! Aight, I'm done.|
| Normal mode:
Binding Kill Shot
| Massive Dark damage to a foe.
| Dark Mutation mode:
|1200%Unworldly Dark damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~6,000,000Includes 50% boost to damage cap from Dark Mutation mode.).|
| Ruthless Ricochet /
| 3 turns
|180 sec|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| Consume 1
to deal 3-hit Dark damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~120,000 per hit).|
Inflict 10% (Max: 30%).
(Starts battle with 3 . Can't recover Ammunition.)
In Dark Mutation mode: 7-hit Dark damage to random foes. Gain .
| Fallschirm /
|3 turns / 2 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| All allies gain 
, , and .|
In Dark Mutation mode: Gain and .
| Cursed Malice /
| Ready in
3 turns3-turn cooldown at start of battle.
Cannot be recast after one use.
|-|| Lvl 45
|| Switch into Dark Mutation mode.
(Consumes 100% of charge bar. Ends all skills' cooldown. Can't recast)
In Dark Mutation mode: 2000% Dark damage to a foe. Restore caster's HP (Healing cap: 10,000).
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Savage Surge|| Lvl 1
||While Dark Mutation mode is in effect: 100% boost to ATKUnique modifier, 500% boost to DEF, 50% boost to damage cap, 100% boost to double attack rate, normal attacks hit all foes, and debuff immunity. Other allies can't participate in battle.|
|Dark Decay|| Lvl 1
|| While Dark Mutation mode is in effect:
lvl rises at end of turn (Max: 5).|
(When lvl reaches max, Dark Lisle: Astringe activates and Freezie will be knocked out.)
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Boost to damage cap while Dark Mutation mode is in effect.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
- is fully restored upon being revived.
- The 3-turn cooldown will not count down if Freezie is a sub party member.
- Any remaining cooldown stays intact when switched into a sub party slot during battle.
- Skills with continuous effects, such as  , are suspended during Dark Mutation mode and resumes as normal when Freezie is knocked out.
- Starts battle with
. This status is required to cast Cursed Malice.
- Reviving Freezie does not regain  if it has already been used.
- When in Dark Mutation mode, any cooldowns and status effect durations on allies will still count down even though they can't participate.
- Allies will still gain charge bar when Freezie uses a charge attack.
- Ally skills with initial cooldowns will also still count down, but only if the ally was already in the frontline when Dark Mutation mode initiates.
- Using a  while in Dark Mutation mode will prematurely end the mode.
Dark Lisle: Astringe
- 2400% Dark damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~3,400,000Includes 50% boost to damage cap from Dark Mutation mode.). Inflicts for 3 turns.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
|Rank||Damage Cap Up|
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
- Gamewith Freezie https://グランブルーファンタジー.gamewith.jp/article/show/119704
- YewBragior Freezie test videos https://twitter.com/i/moments/1088631410980581377