|Class line||Mystic ⇢ Nekomancer|
|Description||Draw upon the power of night to bolster your magic, bring chaos to your foes, and look absolutely adorable.|
- Clear Chapter 34 (71/120) Quest: Old Cat Teaches New Tricks
|Level BonusesLevel bonuses are earned with levels 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20.||
|Master Bonuses||ATK Boost to main weapon's ATK when main weapon is a staff +3%|
|Release date||2018-03-22||Other sites|
|Black Cat Robe||When Cat's Meow is not active: One-foe attacks become all-foe attacks / Gain Bonus Elemental DMG effect based on amount of(5% per up to 75%)|
|Meow Points||Consume all
to boost charge attack specs upon using charge attack|
(10% boost to C.A. DMG and 2% boost to C.A. DMG cap per )
(Recover 1 every turn / Max: 15)
|Base Multiattack Rates|
|Base DA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses||9%||Base TA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses||6%|
|Recommended Extended Mastery Perks|
|Attack, Double Attack, Debuff Success, Charge Attack Damage|
Extended Mastery Skills:
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown in Turns||DurDuration in Turns or Seconds||SubSubskill usable on other classes||LVLClass level required||Notes|
|Cat's Meow||Gain. Sharp boost to allies' stats (Consumes 3 every turn / Hit to caster's stats for 3 turns when Cat's Meow ends on recast or when is 0).||2T||No||1||
Extended Mastery Skills
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown||DurDuration||EMPCost in EMP||Notes|
|Black Cat's Path||End Cat's Meow and inflict , , , and on all enemies.||7T||180s||25||
|Moonshadow||Convert your charge bar to.||4T||30||
|Paws of Power||Gain , , and . Consumes 3 .||8T||3T||20|
The Nekomancer is a hybrid class with two distinct playstyles depending on whether or notis active. When the skill is active, the class becomes a team buffer, offering a wide set of virtually undispellable stats to the entire party. When the skill is inactive, the class becomes a selfish attacker, with the ability to hit all enemies with bonus damage and dishes out strong charge attacks. Regardless of the playstyle, however, the Nekomancer is a fairly micro-intensive unit as it relies on proper management of the charge bar and its unique status, the .
More mundanely, the Nekomancer can also be seen as direct upgrade of the Mystic, and can be used similar to the class for farming content on auto, such as Angel Halo.
As the Nekomancer is only proficient to staff weapons, it has a more limited amount of weapon options compared to other staff-class counterparts, the Warlock, Sage, and Monk classes. Still, it does have access to a few good weapons. The best option is its class weapon, the , which is a superb main hand due to making management more efficient. The non-upgraded version, the is also a decent option, especially when using as the method of regaining . Other examples include , , and .
When choosing subskills, consider the following:
- — A good option for ending due to its ability to prevent the latter from self-inflicting debuffs to the class. It also provides a small defensive measure as well as a boost to debuffers in a raid.
- — Provides an efficient way to regain at the cost of charge bar.
- — Though less efficient than , using up the entire charge bar as well as only being limited to convert up to 10 , its main draw is its designation as a Base Skill, allowing it to be paired with any number of skills, including EMP skills. Its efficiency increases with .
- — Boosts charge bar which can either be used to convert to via or , or to use for a standard Charge Attack. Its ability to reduce HP also makes it a decent enabler for Enmity. Its efficiency increases with .
- — A decent option for attackers, the skill provides a good boost to multiattack and effectively a 30% boost to damage, provided when fighting on-element. When paired with , it provides a near guaranteed multiattack, allowing for quick charge bar generation.
- — Another good option for attackers, as well as an alternative for for gaining charge bar.
- Mystic EMP skill is a good alternative for . Although it has a slightly longer cooldown, it is also capable of buffing any other unit in the party, allowing for powerful attacks and charge bar boosts. — The
Other standard subskill options include:
- — If the raid requires clearing powerful debuffs.
- — If the raid requires a way to remove a powerful buff.
- — For capping attack and/or defense down. The attack down does not stack with
- — For capping defense down.
- — For capping attack down.
|I||Fighter • Knight • Priest • Wizard • Thief • Enhancer • Grappler • Ranger • Harpist • Lancer|
|II||Warrior • Sentinel • Cleric • Sorcerer • Raider • Arcana Dueler • Kung Fu Artist • Archer • Bard • Dragoon|
|III||Weapon Master • Holy Saber • Bishop • Hermit • Hawkeye • Dark Fencer • Ogre • Sidewinder • Superstar • Valkyrie • Gladiator|
|IV||Berserker • Spartan • Sage • Warlock • Bandit Tycoon • Chaos Ruler • Luchador • Nighthound • Elysian • Apsaras|
|Chrysaor • Lumberjack • Cavalier • Monk • Robin Hood|
|EX I||Alchemist • Ninja • Samurai • Sword Master • Gunslinger • Mystic • Assassin • Drum Master • Dancer • Mechanic|
|EX II||Doctor • Runeslayer • Kengo • Glorybringer • Soldier • Nekomancer • Tormentor • Rising Force|
- hiroXgbf http://hiroxgbf.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-7.html
- usa_akasa Nekomancer https://twitter.com/usa_akasa/status/976935852663234560
- jpokiehl Nekomancer https://twitter.com/jpokiehl/status/982235146173595649
- Dashi, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18QlXwzSN0QpaW2kRg_t8VRELF8w2woWRyvR1zUTV-B8/edit?usp=sharing