|Class line||Mystic ⇢ Nekomancer|
|Description||Draw upon the power of night to bolster your magic, bring chaos to your foes, and look absolutely adorable.|
- Clear Chapter 34 (71/120) Quest: Old Cat Teaches New Tricks
|Level BonusesLevel bonuses are earned with levels 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20.||
|Completion Bonuses||ATK Boost to main weapon's ATK when main weapon is a staff +3%|
|Release date||2018-03-22||Other sites|
|Black Cat Robe||When Cat's Meow is not active: One-foe attacks become all-foe attacks / Gain Bonus Elemental DMG effect based on amount of(5% per up to 75%)|
|Meow Points||Consume all
to boost charge attack specs upon using charge attack|
(10% boost to C.A. DMG and 2% boost to C.A. DMG cap per )
(Recover 1 every turn / Max: 15)
|Cat's Eye||Unlocks at Master Level 20:
Add 15 at battle start.
|Base Multiattack Rates|
|Base DA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses||9%||Base TA RateIncluding Support Skills/Level Bonuses||6%|
|Recommended Extended Mastery Perks|
|Attack, Double Attack, Debuff Success, Charge Attack Damage|
Extended Mastery Skills:
|Master Level BonusesRequirements to unlock Master Levels|
|Total Master Level Bonuses|
| HP +2800
Debuff Resistance +20%
Charge Bar Gain +10%
New Support Skill: Cat's Eye
Skill Upgrade: Cat's Meow
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown in Turns||DurDuration in Turns or Seconds||SubSubskill usable on other classes||LVLClass level required||Notes|
.Sharp boost to allies' stats.|
(Consumes 3 every turn.
Hit to caster's stats for 3 turns when Cat's Meow ends on recast or when is 0).
At level 30:
Caster's stats no longer take a hit when ends on recast or when is 0. Cooldown on recast reduced to 0 turns.
|2T||No||1||See Gameplay Notes.|
Extended Mastery Skills
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown||DurDuration||EMPCost in EMP||Notes|
|Black Cat's Path||End Cat's Meow and inflict , , , and on all enemies.||7T||180s||25||
|Moonshadow||Convert your charge bar to.||4T||30||
|Paws of Power||Gain , , and . Consumes 3 .||8T||3T||20|
- Prior to Master Level 30, when the skill is recast or
has reached 0, self-inflict , , , , , for 3 turns.
- The caster will still get these debuffs if they are revived via .
- Once the skill is upgraded at Master Level 30, the following buffs' effects are upgraded:
- multiplier changed from Normal to Unique
- increased to
- increased to
- Also gain
The Nekomancer is a hybrid class with two distinct playstyles depending on whether or notis active. When the skill is active, the class becomes a team buffer, offering a wide set of virtually undispellable stats to the entire party. When the skill is inactive, the class becomes a selfish attacker, with the ability to hit all enemies with bonus damage and dishes out strong charge attacks.
Regardless of the playstyle, however, the Nekomancer relies on proper management of the charge bar and its unique status, the. Fortunately, managing both becomes easier when progressing through master levels.
More mundanely, the Nekomancer can also be seen as direct upgrade of the Mystic, and can be used similar to the class for farming content on auto, such as Angel Halo.
Notable Main Weapons
, the Nekomancer is a superb main hand option due to making management easier.
- Nightbender's Humanity - Speeding up charge bar gain is a solid option - it can be used for 's charge attack to gain or consumed by for even more . Makes keeping up buffs from even easier.
- Nightbender's Divinity - Additional is excellent - so long as there are a good amount of buffing and healing skills available in the party to trigger it.
- Nightbender's Devilry - Though easy enough to maintain due to 's regular infusions of , the heal every turn is tiny and not worth considering except in very specific cases (e.g. against foes that inflict both and ).
- (the predecessor to ) to is also a decent option, especially when using as the method of regaining
When choosing subskills, consider the following:
- — A good option for ending due to its ability to prevent the latter from self-inflicting debuffs to the class. It also provides a small defensive measure as well as a boost to debuffers in a raid. Loses significant value at Master Level 30 due to the self-inflicted debuff effect disappearing from .
- — Provides an efficient way to regain at the cost of charge bar.
- — Though less efficient than , using up the entire charge bar as well as providing less per charge bar spent, its main draw is its designation as a Base Skill, allowing it to be paired with any number of skills, including EMP skills. Its efficiency increases with .
- — Boosts charge bar which can either be used to convert to via or , or to use for a standard Charge Attack. Its ability to reduce HP also makes it a decent enabler for Enmity. Its efficiency increases with .
- — A decent option for attackers, the skill provides a good boost to multiattack and effectively a 30% boost to damage, provided when fighting on-element. When paired with , it provides a near guaranteed multiattack, allowing for quick charge bar generation.
- — Another good option for attackers, as well as an alternative for for gaining charge bar.
- Mystic EMP skill is a good alternative for . Although it has a slightly longer cooldown, it is also capable of buffing any other unit in the party, allowing for powerful attacks and charge bar boosts. — The
Other standard subskill options include:
- — If the raid requires clearing powerful debuffs.
- — If the raid requires a way to remove a powerful buff.
- — For capping attack and/or defense down. The attack down does not stack with
- — For capping defense down.
- — For capping attack down.
- hiroXgbf http://hiroxgbf.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-7.html
- usa_akasa Nekomancer https://twitter.com/usa_akasa/status/976935852663234560
- jpokiehl Nekomancer https://twitter.com/jpokiehl/status/982235146173595649
- Dashi, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18QlXwzSN0QpaW2kRg_t8VRELF8w2woWRyvR1zUTV-B8/edit?usp=sharing