|Class line||Relic Buster|
|Description||As contractor, fight with the protection of an automagod and resonate with the core that is your blade.|
|Level BonusesLevel bonuses are earned with levels 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20.||
|Completion Bonuses||ATK Boost to main weapon's ATK when main weapon is a sabre +3%|
|Release date||2021-03-16||Other sites|
|Relic Killer||25% hit to DEF.
+10 boost to hostility.
AmplifySeraphic multiplier one-foe attack damage by 30%.
When MC has 2 or more : Damage immunity for 1 hit.
(Consumes 1 when hit.)
|Perpetual Motion||Consume 1
upon normal attacks.|
When MC has :
Sabre: 30% boost to ATKPerpetuity modifier, amplifySeraphic multiplier one-foe attack damage by 20%, and guaranteed triple attacks.
Gun: 400% Elemental damage to all foes upon normal attacks (Damage cap: 700,000). (This counts as skill damage and is affected by skill damage cap raising effects.)
|Urgent Activation||Unlocks at Master Level 20:
Activate Engage Augments upon taking big DMG
|Master Level BonusesRequirements to unlock Master Levels|
|Total Master Level Bonuses|
| ATK +2100
New Support Skill: Urgent Activation
Skill Upgrade: Engage Augments
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown in Turns||DurDuration in Turns or Seconds||SubSubskill usable on other classes||LVLClass level required||Notes|
|Engage Augments||Gain 5
(Max: 5) and restore HP (Healing cap: 2000).|
(When HP is 50% or above: Also gain .)
At level 30:
(When HP is below 50%: Also gain .)
Extended Mastery Skills
|Icon||Skill Name||Effect||C/DCooldown||DurDuration||EMPCost in EMP||Notes|
|Tactical Shield||All allies gain 
, , and .|
(Boost to 's specs based on number of .)
|7T||3T||30||See Gameplay Notes.|
|Limit Burst||All allies gain
, , and based on number of .|
(Consumes all .)
|12T||-||50||See Gameplay Notes.|
|Blitz Raid||Attack without using up a turn.
(Consumes 1 .)
- endurance increases by 500 per .
- Grants effects based on current number of .
- Costs 1-2 in total - one for the skill activation, and, if available, one for Perpetual Motion.
|This section contains subjective remarks about this class.|
Relevancy of information and recommended weapons can quickly change over time.
Use substantial discretion before heavily investing resources.
Relic Buster is effectively a spin on the Extra Class Mechanic mixed with Glorybringer, albeit streamlined, able to wield sabres and guns, and with the advantages of more open skill selection not found on Extra Classes.
In particular,directly emulates , while combines a lot of the defensive utility options into one skill.
is mainly used as the equivalent to Activate / Glory Arts, though more like the latter it also provides some additional benefits outside of s.
It's resource buff,, is also more simplified and more resembles those of characters with similar mechanics, though unlike many of them, the class neither starts the battle with any nor has support skills to restore them automatically over time. Outside of the Class Champion weapon effects, the class is completely reliant on to cover resource needs.
Most of the other possible effects available to Mechanic can be covered by subskills, but Relic Buster notably lacks the capacity to deal plain damage. The same cannot be said for the sheer variety of Glorybringer options, but a sabre-wielding Relic Buster can certainly dish out comparable basic damage without needing specific subskills or weapon grids.
In addition, being able to wield sabres in addition to guns provides the class even more versatility, fitting nicely with Ultima Sword teams. Each weapon type also provides different benefits to regular attacks, somewhat emulating a Power Frame Companion.
In longer and more difficult battles, the defensive penalties can prove a liability however, with more frequent attacks drainings or dealing more damage. The Master Level upgrades do help offset this, but the class might still be dependent on a character capable of drawing attacks away or otherwise shield it from harm.
Notable Main Weapons
Relic Buster can work well with almost any gun or sword. If using the class for OTK purposes, main weapons that contributes to this goal (for example, charge attack effects like bonus damage, inflictingdebuffs, granting , etc.) should be considered.
Certain swords with effects that activate on triple attacks can work well with Relic Buster, as the MC will always triple attack so long ass are present. Guns that provide increases to skill specs when wielded as a main weapon (either passively or through charge attack effects) will help boost the automatic damage when s are present.
- Class Champion Weapons
- - The Gun Class Champion Weapon provides steady regeneration over time. Best paired with .
- - The Sword Class Champion Weapon allows quick regeneration on charge attack. Best paired with .
- Other Guns
- - Significantly boosts the power of the automatic damage from s when the MC is not debuffed.
- - Boosts skill damage specs on charge attack, increasing the power of the automatic damage from s.
- - Boosts skill damage specs (and thus the power of the automatic damage from s) when wielded as a main weapon.
- 🛑This weapon requires many Gold Moons to acquire, and may also require the use of several Damascus Ingots to uncap to its full potential. Think very carefully before making the heavy commitment to acquiring this weapon! - This weapon comes with sharp multiattack restrictions to compensate for its strong supplemental damage, damage cap boost, amplify, and split-strike effects. A Relic Buster MC can work around these restrictions with the use of and .
- Other Sabres
- - The stacking debuff on triple attacks is guaranteed to activate due to Relic Buster's sword passive skills.
- Reddit Class Discussion (2021-04-17)
- Reddit Class Discussion (2022-01-19) (post-Master Level Update)
- GameWith, Relic Buster. https://グランブルーファンタジー.gamewith.jp/article/show/257231