Gold Bricks are used to uncap weapons instead of using duplicate copies. A brick is consumed to uncap one time.
They are also required for the final Revenant Weapons upgrade to obtain a Eternals character, and in the processes to uncap it to 5★ a minimum of one, and as many as two more are needed, depending on the upgrade path you choose to take.
Because of their scarcity, nearly all players vehemently warn to never use Gold Bricks for uncapping weapons, instead saving them for Eternals characters and using Damascus Ingots from the Trade Moons shop if there is a need to uncap a weapon.
- Buy from the Quest Item shop using .
- Currently 10 bricks available. Updated 2018-11-24.
- 1st brick costs 10 nuggets, 2nd brick costs 15 nuggets and the remaining bricks cost 20 nuggets each.
- 1 in the pack
- Extremely low chance to drop from Nightmare difficulty event battles.
- Does not apply to event reruns that have , those drop instead.
- Gold chests in Maniac difficulty Rotating Showdowns have an extremely low chance of dropping Bricks:
- Red chests for end game raids: