Gold Bricks are used to uncap , , or weapons instead of using duplicate copies. A brick is consumed to uncap one time.
They are also required for the final Revenant Weapons upgrade to obtain a Guild Wars character. Because of their scarcity, nearly all players vehemently warn to never use Gold Bricks for uncapping weapons, instead saving them for Guild Wars characters and using Damascus Ingots from the Trade Moons shop if there is a need to uncap a weapon.
- Quest Item shop (limit 4 lifetime, first one costs 10 Gold Nuggets, second costs 15, third costs 20)
- Unite and Fight shop (1 in the 900 Valor Badge pack)
- Extremely low chance to drop from Nightmare difficulty event battles.
Does not apply to event reruns that have , those drop instead.
- Gold chests in Maniac difficulty Rotating Showdowns have an extremely low chance of dropping Bricks:
- Red chests for end game raids: