Usage[edit | edit source]
Gold Bricks are used for the final upgrade of a Revenant Weapon which is required to obtain an Eternals character, and for an Eternal's 5★ uncap. Two or three bricks total are needed per Eternal. The first one is to recruit the Eternal, and one or two more for the 5★ uncap depending on the upgrade path you choose to take. Thus 20-30 gold bricks are required to obtain and 5★ uncap all of them.
Gold Bricks can be used to uncap weapons instead of using duplicate copies. A brick is consumed to uncap one time. Because of their scarcity, nearly all players vehemently warn to never use Gold Bricks for uncapping weapons, instead saving them for Eternals characters. If there is a need to uncap a particularly rare and powerful weapon, using Damascus Ingots is recommended instead.
|Uncap a weaponNot recommended due to scarcity||1|
|Final upgrade of a Revenant Weapon||1|
|Craft a Gold Relic||1|
|5★ uncap Dark Opus Weapons||1|
Obtain[edit | edit source]
- Buy from the Quest Item shop using .
- Currently 12 bricks available. Updated 2019-10-03.
- 1st brick costs 10 nuggets, 2nd brick costs 15 nuggets, and the remaining bricks cost 20 nuggets each.
- 1 in the pack
- Extremely low chance to drop from Nightmare difficulty event battles.
- Does not apply to event reruns that have , those drop instead.
- Red chests for end game raids:
History[edit | edit source]
|-||-||73 days||???||Time since last brick|
|Average 148 days between bricks|