These characters are obtained from fully upgrading a revenant weapon. See Revenant Weapons for more details.
See Revenant Weapons for information on recruiting these characters.
|Icon||Name||★||Element||Style||Race||Weapon||Voice Actor||Join||Release Date|
|Anre||★||Ryūsei Nakao||Fully-upgraded One-Rift Spear||2014-12-25|
|Eahta||★||Banjo Ginga||Fully-upgraded Eight-Life Katana||2014-12-25|
|Feower||★||Jun Fukuyama||Fully-upgraded Four-Sky Blade||2014-12-25|
|Fif||★||Wasabi Mizuta||Fully-upgraded Five-Soul Staff||2014-12-25|
|Niyon||★||Yukana||Fully-upgraded Nine-Realm Harp||2014-12-25|
|Seofon||★||Junichi Suwabe||Fully-upgraded Seven-Star Sword||2014-12-25|
|Seox||★||Nobuyuki Hiyama||Fully-upgraded Six-Ruin Fist||2014-12-25|
|Threo||★||Minami Takayama||Fully-upgraded Three-Tiger Axe||2014-12-25|
|Tien||★||Rina Satou||Fully-upgraded Ten-Wolf Gun||2014-12-25|
|Tweyen||★||Yuko Minaguchi||Fully-upgraded Two-Crown Bow||2014-12-25|
Each character's name in Japanese is a number in a non-Japanese language.
- Anre - Uno: Both Spanish and Italian for "one"
- Tweyen - Song: Thai for "two"
- Threo - Sarasa: Arabic (thalatha) for "three"
- Feower - Quatre: French for "four"
- Fif - Fünf: German for "five"
- Seox - Six: both English and French for "six" (the French pronunciation is used)
- Seofon - Siete: Spanish for "seven"
- Eahta - Octo: Latin for "eight"
- Niyon - Nio: Swedish for "nine"
- Tien - Esser: Hebrew for "ten"
Each character's name in English is the same number but in Old English.