Jump to navigation Jump to search
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Aya Hirano|
|How to Recruit|
|Summer Premium Draw|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|Drawn to the azure seas, alabaster sands, and scorching sun, this noble defender of the god-realm descends upon the sandy beach. Slipping on a meticulously chosen piece of swimwear, the divine beauty is ready to revel in her summer reprieve.|
|Mirror-Blade Helix|| Massive Earth damage to a foe.
|Uncrossable Waters|| 8 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| Remove all debuffs from Alexiel.
Gain . (Consumes 1 every turn. Ends when no are deployed / Max: 3 turns)
|Hildebrand|| 8 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| 400% Earth damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~630,000).
All allies gain (Stackable / Max: 5).
Deploy 1 .
|Nibelung Sand||6 turns|| 180 sec /
| Lvl 45
and on all foes.|
When 1 is consumed: Also inflict .
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Mirror-Blade Radiance|| Lvl 1
|| Boost to ATKUnique modifier and DEF based on number of deployed.
(Starts battle with 3 [Max: 5].)
(When 3 or more are deployed: Restore 10% of max HP each turn [Healing cap: 1000].)
|Work Hard, Play Hard|| Lvl 1
||While is in effect: 300% boost to DEF, 100% boost to debuff resistance, elemental damage from foes turns into Water damage, receive all attacks in place of allies (includes all-ally attacks), and caps Water damage taken at 1500 per hit.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Boost to multiattack rates when not debuffed.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery||Aetherial Mastery|
- Requires completing Side Story: What Makes the Sky Blue - Chapter 8: The One to unlock her first Fate Episode.
- Gain at the end of the turn.
- Cast Hildebrand twice, once on the turn of the charge attack, and once on the next turn.
- Has the same effect as a regular usage of the skill, granting to all allies and deploying 1 .
- Activates even if Hildebrand is on cooldown, and does not put it on cooldown if it's not already.
- and other similar effects takes priority over .
|Lvl||Status||ATK UpUnique modifier||DEF Up|
Work Hard, Play Hard
- 's damage conversion effect is equivalent to .
- The cap to damage taken is applied after all other forms of damage reduction. For example, consider a special attack which deals 9,999,999 Water damage to all allies:
- If is in effect, the damage is reduced to 49,999 before being reduced to 1500 by this support skill.
- If is in effect, the special attack first subtracts the damage absorbed by the shield, before being reduced to 1500.
- Additionally, if a form of is in effect, the damage is first reduced to 1500, then the character takes all four attacks for a total of 6000.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Boost to Alexiel's multiattack rate when she has no debuffs.
|Rank||DA Up||TA Up|
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2: ATK +1000||Lvl 3: HP +500||Lvl 4: C.A. DMG +5%||Lvl 5: Multiattack +2%|
|Lvl 6: ATK +2000||Lvl 7: HP +1000|