Jump to navigation Jump to search
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Aya Hirano|
|How to Recruit|
|Summer Premium Draw|
|Drawn to the azure seas, alabaster sands, and scorching sun, this noble defender of the god-realm descends upon the sandy beach. Slipping on a meticulously chosen piece of swimwear, the divine beauty is ready to revel in her summer reprieve.|
|Uncrossable Waters|| 8 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| Remove all debuffs from caster.
(Consumes 1 every turn.
Ends when no are deployed or after 3 turns.)
|Hildebrand|| 8 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| 400% Earth damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~630,000).
All allies gain (Stackable / Max: 5).
Deploy 1 .
|Nibelung Sand||6 turns|| 180 sec /
| Lvl 45
and on all foes.|
(Upon consuming 1 : Also inflict .)
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Mirror-Blade Radiance|| Lvl 1
|| Boost to ATKUnique modifier and DEF based on number of deployed .
(Starts battle with 3 [Max: 5].
When 3 or more are deployed:
Restore 10% of max HP at end of turn [Healing cap: 1000].)
|Work Hard, Play Hard|| Lvl 1
is in effect:|
300% boost to DEF, 100% boost to debuff resistance, elemental damage from foes turns into Water damage, receive all attacks in place of allies (includes all-ally attacks), and cap Water damage taken at 1,500 per hit.
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Boost to multiattack rate when not debuffed.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
- Requires completing Side Story: What Makes the Sky Blue - Chapter 8: The One to unlock her first Fate Episode.
- Auto-activates the skill at end of turn while is active
- Activates even if it is on cooldown, and does not put it on cooldown if it's not already.
- and other similar effects take priority over .
-  grants the following effects based on number deployed:
|Lvl||Status||ATK UpUnique modifier||DEF Up|
Work Hard, Play Hard
- ' damage conversion effect is equivalent to .
- The cap to damage taken is applied after all other forms of damage reduction. For example, consider a special attack which deals 9,999,999 Water damage to all allies:
- If is in effect, the damage is reduced to 49,999 before being reduced to 1,500 by this support skill.
- If is in effect, the special attack first subtracts the damage absorbed by the shield, before being reduced to 1,500.
- Additionally, if a form of is in effect, the damage is first reduced to 1,500, then the character takes all four attacks for a total of 6,000.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Each star increases the boost to multiattack rate when Alexiel has no debuffs.
|Rank||DA Up||TA Up|
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8|
|Many twists and turns went into the making of the luxurious formalwear that enrobes Alexiel. At first, she asked for Uriel's help, but the finished product mightily offended the aesthetic sense of Gabriel, who took the matter into her own hands. Having passed through a maelstrom of refashioning at the hands of the water primarch to reach the final look, Alexiel later had this to say: "The pursuit of beauty is a voyage through a great storm—its winds capable of whipping even the most serene of waters into a frenzy."|
|Outfit Name||Noble Triteleia|
|How to Get||8th Birthday Outfit Set|
(Limited-time in-game purchase)
|Charge Attack||Brilliant Mirror-Blades|