Jump to navigation Jump to search
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Aya Hirano|
|How to Recruit|
|Once a defender of the god-realm, a chance meeting with the primarch of earth led her to become his disciple. She protects the weak and reviles evil. And with her mirror-blades, she brings righteousness and justice to them both.|
|Mirror-Blade Helix|| 450%Massive Earth damage to a foe and remove 1 buff.
Deploy 1 .
|Uncrossable Realm|| 7 turns
|1 turn|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
|All allies gain.|
|Nibelung Silt|| 14 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| 250% Earth damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~630,000).
All allies gain and .
|Lagulf||7 turns||-|| Lvl 45
|| 6-hit, 150% Earth damage to random foes (Damage cap: ~200,000 per hit).
Deploy 1 .
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Mirror-Blade Eruption|| Lvl 1
||Boost to ATKPerpetuity modifier, DEF, and charge attack specs based on number of (Max: 5).|
|Guardian of the Realm|| Lvl 1
||Increase all allies' 'Boost to Earth ATK' effect by an additional 30%.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Lessen water DMG.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
- Requires completing Side Story: What Makes the Sky Blue - Chapter 8: The One to unlock her first Fate Episode.
- Players who have cleared the story during the February 2018 rerun do not have to clear it again as a Side Story.
|Lvl||Status||ATK UpPerpetuity modifier||DEF Up||C.A. DMG Up||C.A. DMG Cap Up|
Guardian of the Realm
and certain types of buffs are applicable for this support skill.
- Not all buffs that boost Earth ATK are applicable.
- is not applicable.
- Only increases Earth ATK once, even if an ally has multiple buffs that qualify.
- Similar support skills do not stack. Only the highest boost takes effect.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Lessen water damageThis is not a damage cut.
Reduces Water damage taken on a multiplier separate from Damage Cuts. for Alexiel:
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8|
- GameWith, Alexiel. https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/99533
- Alexiel Perpetuity https://i.imgur.com/AbLynyg.png