From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
|MAX HP||1360 (+200Total HP bonuses from Cross-Fate Episodes.)|
|MAX ATK||9200 (+600Total ATK bonuses from Cross-Fate Episodes.)|
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Male|
|Voice Actor||Chikao Ohtsuka|
|How to Recruit|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|Aletheia won fame in the world after a multi-year journey, with countless legends carved in various lands. Even so, he retains an inquisitive spirit, continuing his journey across the sky. If there's something he can't read, he need only ask his son.|
|Swordsweep|| Massive Earth damage to a foe.
Gain and .
|Order|| 6 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
| 350%-400% Earth damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~630,000).
At level 55:
Damage increased to 400%-500%.
|Discord|| 7 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
| 150%-250% Earth damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~630,000).
At level 75:
Damage increased to 250%-350%.
|Speed||6 turns||-|| Lvl 45
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Holy Sword|| Lvl 1
||Charge bar fills up 20% faster.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Slight chance to dodge and counter one-ally attacks|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
- Shares one Cross-Fate Episode with Keehar and one with his daughter Teena.
- Gains +600 ATK after completing one Cross-Fate Episode and +200 HP after completing the second episode, regardless of order.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Slight chance to dodge and counter one-ally attacks.
- Can still activate when the enemy uses a normal attack that hits all allies.
- Does not activate on enemy charge attacks and triggers.
- Activates on a turn basis and will only dodge and counter one attack.
- Further attacks aimed at Aletheia will not be dodged and countered.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|